SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting my feet wet, lotto style

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have his bank details. Time to run off to the bank and send him some money! Very Happy

I ask Marvinator to make me a transfer form, but the email gets lost in transit. So I stall . . .
Quote:
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:55:08 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Bank information received
To: [email protected]

Greetings Brother,
I have received your bank details. Brother Wi1son and I will make the transfer as soon as the bank opens.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin
Vicar, Church of the H01y T

Ok, I'm starting to get a little bored. Women make things so much more fun! I think I'll give C1ndy another try. But J1m has not been too interested in her so far, so I think I'll send this message to both his J1m account and his taxman account.
Quote:
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 13:59:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Here's an idea
To: [email protected], [email protected]

Ok mr. scammer man,
Seeing as how you haven't gotten back to me with any ideas, here's one for you. I just heard from my friend that that church spent $13 million dollars in east africa last year. Howabout you ask about expanding the church into west africa ? I'd bet they would just trow money at you. Those stupid people have more money than they know what to do with anyway. Just remember, we split whatever we get out of them 50/50.

I have included my first email to you, in case you missed it.
C1ndy

Again, nothing. Sad
Quote:
hold on‏
Sent: Wed 2/20/08 8:17 AM

J1m,
I don't know what is going on, but I think it's important. Vicar M@rtin and the Elders and everybody keep having these meetings. They wont tell me what they're talking about, but I think it's important. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.
G30rge

Let him wonder. Smile This is part a stall, and part a set up for some more information to come.
Quote:
CONCERN:G30rge Peterson‏
Sent: Wed 2/20/08 8:40 AM

CONCERN:G30rge Peterson,
Okay, thanks for the information.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

The Vicar has some exciting news for J1m!
Quote:
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:35:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Exciting News!!

Greetings Brother!
I have some outstanding news! The Elders and I have been in meetings for the past several days discussing the development of the Church around the world and I can report tremendous growth. Our East Africa campaign has gone over especially well. The locals have been very appreciative of our efforts there, building schools, churches, water pumps and the like. Attached is a photo of a water tower we built in Ethiopia. These are exciting times for the Church!

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

That's a real photo! Very Happy Some of my fellow rednecks serving in Iraq decided to give this Iraqi water tower a new paint job.
Quote:
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:47:24 -0800 (PST)
From: "HEINEKEN AFRICA PAYMENT CENTRE" <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@tin

Dear:Vicar Tee M@tin,
Greetings to you and elders of the church.
Your good work is well appreciated, please keep it up.

My Regards,
Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Quote:
J1m‏
Sent: Sat 2/23/08 8:50 AM

J1m,
I over heard some of the church elders talking about Ethiopia like they wanted to go there. Is that near you?

G30rge

Ethiopia again. Hmmm . . .
Quote:
Sent: Sat 2/23/08 11:11 AM

Ethiopia is eastern Africa, is not near me.

Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Ok, so as far as J1m knows, I sent him a money transfer. So where's my check?

Quote:
check?‏
Sent: Sat 2/23/08 10:37 PM

Hi J1m,
When should I expect my check?
G30rge

Quote:
CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (Respond)‏
Sent: Sun 2/24/08 3:42 AM

What do you mean by that? Has anybody send me money to pay for the Tax and even my own $520 i used to insure your parcel?

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Oh my. Did he not get the scan of the bank transfer?
Quote:
what?‏
Sent: Sun 2/24/08 8:45 AM

J1m,
Did neither Tee M@rtin or A1 Wi1son send you the money? I thought they were going to send it by bank to bank transfer.

G30rge

The attitude returns . . .
Quote:
Sent: Sun 2/24/08 9:58 AM

You have started again. Go and confirm from Vicar Tee M@rtin or A1 Wi1son if they have done it, because the money have not reflected over here, and if that is true they should send me the payment slip via email attachment for proof. Go and confirm before you start complaining.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Quote:
what?‏
Sent: Sun 2/24/08 8:11 PM

J1m,
I thought they sent that to you already. I tell them you didn't get it.

G30rge

J1m seems like he's about to cut his losses and let me go. But then, Marvinator comes trough for me again! So . . .

Quote:
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:27:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Bank transfer

Greetings Brother,
Brother G30rge just told me you never got the bank transfer slip. I'm terribly sorry about that. Brother Wi1son tells me he emailed it to you. In any case, here it is again.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

What is wrong with you? . . . Am i lying or what. - J1m 0dimegwu

i don't deal with africans. They're all thief's - S1mon D@le
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So J1m has the proof I sent the money via bank transfer.
Quote:
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 00:08:40 -0800 (PST)
From:"HEINEKEN AFRICA PAYMENT CENTRE" <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin

Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin,
The payment slip you send to me was received. I will make confirmation from the Bank if the money has reflected. I will get back to you as soon as i confirm from the Bank.

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Then . . .
Quote:
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:02:08 -0800 (PST)
From:"HEINEKEN AFRICA PAYMENT CENTRE" <[email protected]>

I went to the Bank for confirmation but i was told that the money is yet to reflect in the account. They said i should wait for another day or two.

I will inform you as soon as i get the money.

My Regards,
Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Hmmm, the money hasn't arrived yet? I wonder why. Smile
Quote:
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:51:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ok

Greetings Brother,
I received your email. I understand a bank to bank transfer can take a while. Please let me know when you receive the funds.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

It has been a while since I 'sent' the money to his account. Maybe he'll give me another bank account to report to Alan.
Quote:
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:51:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: what is going on?

Brother,
I just received word from our bank that they couldn't transfer the money into your account. Are you sure you sent me the right account information?

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Unfortunately, no such luck. Sad
Quote:
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 01:12:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin (URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE)

Am very surprise at what is going on, I have been waiting for the money to reflect but didn't find anything. I thank God the Bank notified you of it. The account i gave to you was write no mistake.

Please Vicar Tee M@rtin this thing is taking a longer time, For urgent reason, i advise you withdraw the money and pay it via MONEY GRAM and send me the payment details, this way it will be faster to pick up the money.

The payment should be made in two seperate ways, $1,800 in my name and $1,370 in my assistance name. It will be very easy and faster this way, you have to understand that am really stressed up.

NAME: Mr. J1m 0dimegwu
ADDRESS: 1st Floor Executive Building, Enugu, Nigeria

NAME: Mr. Humphr3y Sm1th
ADDRESS: 1st Floor Executive Building, Enugu, Nigeria

After payment you send me the payment details of both, for proof and verification of payment.

1. SENDERS NAME:
2. AMOUNT SEND:
3. REFERENCE NUMBER:
4. TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER:
Please i beg you in the name of God lets do it this way. You promise to call me.
Awaiting your urgent response.
Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Common J1m, we know MG isn't safe. Maybe there's some other way to get you the money.
Quote:
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:15:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I have a question.

Greetings Brother,
As I have told you before, the Church is experiencing tremendous growth in East Africa. The Elders have decided they want to expand our efforts to spread the hope and joy of the Church on your continent. Some of the Elders, along with myself and Brother Wi1son, will be traveling to Ethiopia soon to see the wonderful results of our efforts there, and will be touring parts of West Africa as well to look for potential future investment areas. On these trips, we usually pay for everything in cash. It has occurred to us that the easiest way for us to get you your money might be for us to meet and simply hand you the cash.
Is cash payment acceptable to you?

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Will he take cash?
Quote:
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 23:25:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin (Urgent Response)

Cash payment is accepted but you have to know that time giving for claim is fast approaching and Mr. G30rge must make his claim before that very date. The final date for claim is 10th of march and after that additional three days of grace will be added.

Am doing this for the sake of what am employed to do my job because am being paid for it.
I don't want you people to that am not being active to help Mr. G30rge gets his cheque.

For me whatever you say is my command but on that very day of 10th march i will have to inform Mr. G30rge that he can no longer make claim then go to the Insurance ministry to get my $520 is used to Insured his parcel previousely.

Do you expect the claim to last for ever? If Mr. G30rge is not ready he should inform me officially so the cheque will be cancelled.
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job getting your lad "really stressed up".

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get an email from a different lad telling me that if I have won any lotteries over the internet I should be careful, it might be a scam. Laughing Let's see what J1m has to say about that . . .
Quote:
what is this?‏
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 11:02 PM

J1m,
Please tell me what this is about. I got this email saying not to trust your lottery. It says I'm dealing with he wrong person for my claims. What is this about?
g30rge

Subject: COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:51:59 +0000

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
WORLDWIDE
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/ STB Your Ref.......

Hello,
We, the entire members of the Audit Department of the Ministry of Finance, on behalf of the resolution panel on contract payment,Inheritance claims and lottery winnings and contract's, a meeting was Held last week
concerning release of withheld and overdue payments to Beneficiaries, both foreign and local contractors, inheritance claims and lottery winnings.
On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated or you have been dealing with the wrong persons in regards to your claims, at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your
payment and please stop communicating with any office or individual/s prior to this new development forthwith.
Your attention should be focused to the appointed office below for You to receive your funds.
Now youe new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex
confirmation No:-1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013. Having received these vital Payment numbers, therefore you are now qualified to receive your funds immediately within 24hrs.
You are directed to contact the Office of the Pay master General Dr.R@ym0nd p3ters immediately.
This is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue payment to you today.
Contact Person: Dr.R@ym0nd p3ter mail: [email protected] Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from the Resolution panel,
instructing you to call him for immediate release of your funds and forward your details to his office to avoid transfer mistake.

NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor ever y in-coming call, if we still find out that you are still dealing with all thoseFraudsters that have been frustrating our efforts, I shall stop and cancel your payment immediately.
Please contact Dr.R@ym0nd P3ter if you also know that you have been sending money to persons in regards to
receiving your claims and you have not gotten your claims till date.
This message has not been sent in error, if you receive this message and you have not been contacted earlier in regards to your claims, feel free to contact the above office for more clarification.

Best Regards
J03 SM1TH
WORLDWIDE

Wow, how did they know I was having trouble getting my lottery winnings?
Quote:
CONCERN:G30rge Peterson (Are You mad?)‏
Sent: Wed 3/05/08 2:30 AM

What are talking about, What is my concern with the letter you forwarded to me. You better watch your mouth or else i will sue you for that.

Nonsence.
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Shocked Oh shit! He's going to sue me!

Well that 'committee on foreign payment' sounds too official to ignore, so . . .
Quote:
I received your email . . .‏
Sent: Wed 3/05/08 9:56 AM

Thank you so much for your email. As you know, I have been contacted by the Heineken Lottery, stating that I won. But I have been unable to get my money so far. Can you please explain what is going on to me?

Thanks,
G30rge Peterson

Quote:
Re: I received your email . . .‏
Sent: Wed 3/05/08 2:16 PM
To: G30rge Peterson ([email protected])

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMEN
WORLDWIDE.
4 MENDIP HOUSE HIGH STREETS,
TAUTON TA1 3SX Somerset, London, U.k.
email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44-70 xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: 05-03-2008
Dear G30rge Peterson
Thank you for your email.

However, this committee was inaugurated by her majesty in conjunction with the World Bank and the IMF.

This office will look into your file as soon as we receive the information, which will be forwarded to the paying bank that will release your award to you .
In the light of the above, you are to forward your particulars in the manner stated below;

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
TEL:
FAX:
EMAIL:

As soon as we receive this information, we shall direct our partner bank to pay you with immediate effect.

Best Regards
Dr P3t3r R@ym0nd
WORLDWIDE

He wants my personal information. How boring . . .
Quote:
thank you so much . . .‏
Sent: Wed 3/05/08 4:39 PM

Wow,
Thank you guys so much! I've been having real trouble getting Mr. 0dimegwu do give me my money. My friend, Vicar M@rtin, tried to send them some money by bank transfer. He sent me his bank account information as follows:

DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COY. AMERICAS
p.o.box 318, church street station New York, NY 10008-0318
Swift Code: xxxxxxxxx
Aba No.xxxxxxxxxx
Account Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Account No.: xxxxxxxxxx
Futher credit to Acc No: xxxxxxxxxxx

Please help me out. I need the $950,000 I won.
G30rge

Very Happy
Quote:
Re: thank you so much . . .‏
Sent: Thu 3/06/08 11:46 AM
To: G30rge Peterson ([email protected])

G30rge Peterson ,
sir,you did not send your personal infomation,
It is very important that you send to this office your full address which include your phone and fax number.
thanks

WTF? He still wants my personal information? This lad has NO sense of humor.
Quote:
I'm sorry . . .‏
Sent: Fri 3/07/08 6:01 PM

I'm sorry. I was just so excited some one was finally going to help me.

My name is G30rge Peterson
I'm currently staying at my friends church, 165 H01y T Lane, Semi Valley, Ca.
My phone number is
k7 number

Was there anything else? Like I said before. I won the Heineken Lottery and they haven't sent me my check, even though we've sent them over $3000! Please help us get this resolved.

Here's their bank account information again:
DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COY. AMERICAS
p.o.box 318, church street station New York, NY 10008-0318
Swift Code: xxxxxxxx
Aba No.xxxxxxxxxx
Account Name: xxxxxxxxxx
Account No.: xxxxxxxxxxx
Futher credit to Acc No: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
G30rge

It seems like J1m is getting tired of me again, so I go for a long shot. Can I get this lad off his butt and earn me a pith helmet?
Quote:
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:04:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: We leave on Sunday
To:
J1m

Greetings Brother,
The Elders and I will be flying to Ethiopia on Sunday evening. We hope to stop by Nigeria on the way back to give you the money. If we can do so, would this be acceptable with you? Also, we have had trouble getting trough to your phone, so we may need to buy you cell phone. I hope that is fine with you. I'll email you the details of our trip tomorrow.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Check the date. It has now been three months since I received J1m's scam email in my mailbox.
Quote:
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 00:08:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin (Important Notice)

My greetings to you. Your mail was well received and your
proposal noted. But i must insist by letting you know once again
that Mr.G30rge have till monday 10th 0f march to make claim, surely
additional 2 days will be giving as a day of grace which finally ends
on wenesday 12 of march.I don't kmow how you going to do the magic to
beat that deadline date.

I will officially inform Mr.G30rge that as from wenesday 12 of march he
should seize writing me further mails. If you desire him to have that cheque
instruction should be giving to someone to make the payment via Money Gram
as i instructed ealier.

I hope i have made myself clear.

My Regards,
Mr J1m 0dimegwu
Payment Officer Incharge.

Yikes! Looks like he's getting tired of this game. Well, let's see what I can do before he drops me.

I have also sent a few more emails to the 'committee on foreign payment' lad, but he dropped me. Sad
Quote:
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 05:55:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Flying to Africa today . . .

J1m,
We're leaving for Africa today. We'll be arriving in Ethiopia by tomorrow morning. After a few days there, we'll be in West Africa looking for future places to establish new parishes for the church. A research team is already there in Yaounde, Cameroon. Is there anyway you can make it there by Thursday? We have the cash ready, as well as a new cell phone for you. Please let us know as soon as possible.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Quote:
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear:Vicar Tee M@rtin (Urgent Response)

Your mail was received. As i have ealier told you the final day of claims ends today but 2 additional days of grace will be added meaning wednesday 12th of March is the final day.

If payment is not made before that date 12th of March then everything is over. Please hear me clearly. This is my office and i must work as i sworn to work.

Thanks,
Mr. J1m 0dimegwu.

Looks like he's about to drop me any second now . . .
Quote:
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: We made it . . . .

Greetings Brother,
We made it into Ethiopia fine. I understand your email and I'll discuss the situation with the elders. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out there.

We have the cash for you. It is currently in US dollars. Is this ok? Or would you like us to exchange it for Central African Francs or Nigerian Naira? We also have a cell phone for you.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Quote:
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:35:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I have your money for you . . .

Greetings Brother,
As you know, the deadline is almost upon us. Please come see me! I'm here in Mamfe, Cameroon in the Sud-Ouest Province. I have your money and a new cell phone for you.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Common J1m, I flew to the other side of the world for you! Can't you get off your butt and come down to Cameroon for me?

Maybe if I send a car for him . . .
Quote:
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:04:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Where are you?

Brother J1m,
Why haven't I heard from you? Why don't you answer your phone? I'm in Mamfre Cameroon. Can you get out here? Can you get to Enugu or Ikom? If you can get that far I'll send our car out to get you. Let me know as soon as possible.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Quote:
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Where are you?
To: "Tee M@rtin" <[email protected]>

I warned you before but you woun't listen. I can't leave my office.
I will give one consection, pay the money via western union over there in cameron
and send me the details. Or as soon as you get back to United States you pay the money from there. I respect you that is why am doing this.

Thanks,
Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

Is this it? Is this the end of my first bait . . . ?

Last edited by AgentOrange on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three months Shocked wow, that�s brilliant!
Idea, idea, idea....oh my...this is too much of a responsibility...I have been in very bad form recently...too bad it�s holidays right now so I am lacking my usual advisors.
I hope one of the numerous lotto lads experts reads your plead...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 months!!!! Thats really impressive AO Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post more, AgentOrange! You have a lot of readers here!

Please post every single new angle of your ongoing story, IMO this is the best way to get advice.
I don�t believe it�s finished yet.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great, AO. That really wasted his time. That gives me an idea for a mass mail. Any problem if I steal a few portions?

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, anyone who thinks I have a good idea should feel free to use it. We are all working toward the same goal here.

Again, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I don't know how much longer I can string this guy along, so please make any suggestions you think might help.

Thanks.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AO, you're kicking ass Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the Vicar went all the way to Africa to pay J1m his money in cash, and he wouldn't get off his butt to come get it. So the good Vicar and all the Elders pile back on the plane and return home . . .
Quote:
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Brother G30rge . . .

Greetings Brother,

We just returned from our trip to Ethiopia. I am sorry you couldn't make it out to see me in Cameroon, but I am sure we will be going back before too long. I think we may be investing quite a bit of money there to plant the Church. Things in Ethiopia are going extremely well. The Church is growing very fast there.
I would like to ask you a question, though. When we got back to the church today, Brother G30rge was not here and his room is a mess. Did he tell you he was going anywhere?

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Oh my . . .
Quote:
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:10:01 -0700 (PDT)

I thank God you people made it back to United States.
Mr G30rge never told me anything.

I have a question for you. Do you want me to cancelle Mr G30rge's cheque? because date of claim has just expired. Or are you sending the money as i instructed.

Am waiting for your urgent reply before proceed to withdraw the money i paid for the Insurance cover.

Mr J1m 0dimegwu.

It sounds like the lad is giving up . . .
Quote:
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Where is G30rge?

Greetings Brother,

I am sorry it took so long to get back to you. As you know, today is a national holiday, so the banks were closed. Also, we still haven't heard from Brother G30rge. If he doesn't return by tomorrow, we are going to contact the police. We are very worried about his safety. Please remember to keep him in your prayers.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Smile Who can guess what's coming next?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is three months old! Zowie, that's most excellent, AO! I'm betting you can get them to hold on another 3 months, easy. I can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve next. Nice work. Thumbs up clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
AgentOrange
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here was the idea. G30rge had been kidnapped by the gang he originally borrowed the money from, then the church, the police and the scammer were going to have to work together to rescue him. But it didn't quite work out as I had hoped.

Quote:
Peyt0n M@nning <[email protected]>
Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:58 AM

Mr. J1m 0dimegwu,
My name is Detective Peyt0n M@nning with the Semi Valley Police
Department. A missing persons report has been filed by a Mr. Tee
M@rtin concerning the disappearance of a Mr. G30rge P3terson. It has
come to our attention that you have been in contact with Mr. P3terson.

To aide us in our investigation, please provide the most complete
and comprehensive answers possible to the following questions:

1. When/how did you meet Mr. P3terson?
2. What is your relationship to Mr. P3terson?
3. When was the last you saw/heard from Mr. P3terson?

I want to thank you in advance for your help in this matter. The
sooner we get information about a missing person, the more likely we
are to find them.

Again, thank you for your assistance,
Det. P. M@nning

Quote:
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Brother G30rge . . .

Greeting Brother,
Brother G30rge is missing. We have no idea where he is. We filed a report earlier today. Someone may contact you asking some questions. Just tell them everything you know and it should be fine. Please J1m, pray for Brother G30rge. I fear something terrible has happened.

Govols,
Tee M@rtin

Well, it seems that J1m had had enough. I haven't heard from him since. Sad Being a newbie, I knew I was going to make a mistake eventually. It looks like getting the police involved was the last straw.

It's a sad thing, my first bait coming to an end. But it was fun. 3 1/2 months and a bank account reported to Alan. Not too bad for my first try.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear it...but, hey! It�s two enormous accomplishments to combine a long early bait with a long lotto lad bait Thumbs up
Besides, you can still access him anew, with a new character...and start all over again...

Anyway, can I link it to Eater U, next to Otterfan�s Annotated Lotto Bait?

onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I'm not sure how I've completely missed this thread over the weeks/months, but holy cow! I'm impressed! clapping

@Frumpy ~ not that what I think means a darn thing (LOL) but as I was reading this, and before I saw your comment in this last post, I was thinking of how similarly helpful this thread has been to me in seeing a thought process behind the lotto lad baiting as Otter's Annotated one was.

@Agent Orange, keep up the great work! You've clearly got quite a future in causing some major lad frustration and pain!! Laughing And that water tower pic was great!

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Done Very Happy Thanks, AgentOrange!
onatrek wrote:
...how similarly helpful this thread has been to me in seeing a thought process behind the lotto lad baiting...

That�s it - exactly!

Annikki
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AO - you have absolutely inspired me! I was interested in baiting lotto lads, but really couldn't fathom what to do or what kind of wild goose chase to send them on. Also, seeing you say that you are new and this is your first big bait really gave me some hope; I haven't had my "first big bait" yet and - naturally - I'm a tad nervous, but you pulled it off beautifully! It lets me know I can absolutely do this. Thank you so much for sharing and kudos on stringing them along for 3.5 months - that's awesome!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to thank everyone here at 419eater for inspiring me to get involved in this great sport. Specifically, I need to thank FrumpyBB for his advice and Marvinator for his incredible forms.

A few things I've learned from my first bait:

1. Keep your options open. Don't pin yourself down with anything unless you have to.

2. The more characters the better. Not only does this make the bait more realistic, it creates opportunities for dragging the scammer into conflicts you've created, keeping him off script.

3. If one bait is good, more are better. I started this as a straight bait and took it as far as I thought it was going to go. So I switched to a church bait. Then I tried (unsuccessfully) to throw in a love bait angle.

4. Lads are really really lazy. I don't think J1m ever went to the MG office at all. I got the impression he simply called over there to see if there was any money for him. The same with the bank transfer. I have a new appreciation for those baiters who can get a lad on safari.

This lad was pretty fun. If anyone else want to play with him, I've posted his introductory email here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1107978#1107978

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic