SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

going since feb 22

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is the first bait that has gone more than a 1 or 2 email.
heres the jist of it, its a over billing NOK the lad im working on we have done all the MU/MG back and forth stuff with, and last monday I sent him a swift scan one extra letter in the swift code of couse, he wrote me back today saying the bank sez it could take up to a week to clear, well I am thinking I would write him back saying the transfer got bounce back because of a wrong swift code, and that we (my bank and I) fugured out that the code was wrong and that we are resending it again this time with two letters mixxed up,
and along with that , that they sent the wrong amount 17,500.00 instead of 1750.00. and it went to to a bank in bennin, there in ghana, thats a short trip right? Laughing and he also wants me to send a letter of invatation so he can get his visa to bring the money, and he wants a pic of me. if he wants a pic...I want a pic, Smile so what ya think... and suggestions, ideas. comments?

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good game, you must be doing something right. It takes a while before you got the right "tone" to convince them that it is worth it. Now you can take on the best and have some fun. Twisted Evil
Some idea's that I try to stall that process longer and longer, all things go wrong, I wanna know lots, stuff breaks down, WU on fire, I get sick and my partner wants the money for himself, anything I can weave in there to make him wait, work or worry, anything of RL I can use I put in there, we have a tornado in the province, it hits my house, we have a blizzard, we get it. Is there a plane crash, right in my back yard. It doesn't even have to be close, they got no idea how big Canada is anyway.

Have fun, bait safe

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him a email saying there was a error and it bounced back and I resent it . I didnt say anything about the 17500.00 so he still thaught it was 1750.00 but the swift slip sez 17500.00 he wrote back
Quote:
Am geting confused,how much did you say you sent?
I just replyed 1750.00 lets see what happens next Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A decimal error? Oops, hope you don't move the decimal point in the other direction next time you send it.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure it wasn't $1.75000 1 dollar and 75 cent Twisted Evil

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/slight hijack - I have never understood why lads use decimal points instead of commas. It helps in baits, but I just don't understand why. anybody got a good explanation for this? /hijack over

Nicely done so far Packman. Those slippery decimals do like to move around a bit. Twisted Evil

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have never understood why lads use decimal points instead of commas
try your scientific calculator or an excel speardsheet, your keypad on the computer has a dot not a comma. Only those who work with money like to see a comma Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed that most lads don't read my SWIFT receipts very well. My usual modality is to switch a couple of numbers round in the account or BIC code and more often than not it is me that has to point out what's up after a week of angry emails.

Then I rinse and repeat with a slightly different mistake by which time Alan has worked his magic, I say "the account has gone unserviceable" and I get another bank account... one long running bait I have going has yielded 6 bank accounts so far Smile

Another trick I love that winds the lads up no end is send it in the wrong currency - so they ask for USD7,500 and you send 7,500 Taiwanese Dollars.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see what you are saying Bill, but I guess I have always just used the comma over on the keyboard side. Technically all numbers are suppose to contain commas ever three digits from the right not just money.

Very good suggestions Sunshine, I have done those tricks myself. Smile

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to say here publicly Thanks to sunshine he's been doing my swift ticket photochopping and that my lad wrote back
Quote:
Is it seventeen thousand five hundred or one thousand seven fifty dollars,

I replyed with
Quote:
I just look at the slip and it sead 17500.00 I called the bank and I cant retrive the transfer for 14 days. so ether we have to wait till then or you'll have to take the fee out and transfer the rest back to me. your call let me know how you want to do it.
that should make him wet his pants. Laughing
EDIT... forgot a word and had to fix a few spelling errors

Closed lad accounts x3
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one Thumbs up You trust him completely Smile now see if he is willing to do something for you with all that money coming Wink What do you need? the national anthem on tape?a recipe for a elephant roast? Pick something Twisted Evil He can do his good friend a favor Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just wrote back
Quote:
Let me have the phone number of the bank,also scan your passport photograph for me to know who am dealling with.

When can the attorney recieve the money here in Ghana?
what should I do? I think I have a passport photo. but as for the phone no. im stuck and I cant use K7 or anything here at work.

Closed lad accounts x3
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey it is Saturday, you never check your mail on Saturday when it is your weekend to have the kids Wink He can ask, but you are in charge! Now what do you need of him? Don't worry about him and don't answer till Monday, best excuse, those kids must have deleted the email then.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I dont email him on the weekends. I just need to get my ducks in a row for monday. he know he cant talk to me on the phone cuz I am deaf from a steam boiler explosion Very Happy but as for my nonexsistat bank phone no. Im not sure what to do.

Closed lad accounts x3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Quote:
I have never understood why lads use decimal points instead of commas
try your scientific calculator or an excel speardsheet, your keypad on the computer has a dot not a comma. Only those who work with money like to see a comma Very Happy

Might well be the manner of writing in Africa is the same as on the European mainland. $10K and 25 cents will be represented as $10.000,25 over here, whereas you would write $10,000.25

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Packman,
Try a pimp my phone? If your bank is in the States try this
Quote:
1-206-343-0011

He will get a telephone company recording that says:

Quote:

"This call requires a coin deposit. please hang up momentarily, then redial your call by first depositing the local rate posted on the instruction card, or dial zero for the operator."

When he complains about not being able to reach you, tell him that:

1) He must be dialing wrong because all of your calls are coming through.

2) It must be the phone that he is using. Maybe a surcharge is required to make a call.

3) There is road construction going on in your area, and all of the phone lines got chopped and messed up. Laughing
I stole/borrowed this somewhere from the forum, copied the text, forgot the owner, but thanks Very Happy

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That is me. Very Happy I posted that about a month ago... or sometime within the last month.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been trying to sort out the dot confusion with one lad since March 22nd. He keeps saying that the payment is �1.500, and I keep saying that I will not send one and a half Euros by WU since their fees dwarf the payment. For some reason he doesn't understand what I am talking about, and just keeps saying 1.500, almost as if he doesn't understand it himself, but he keeps talking Smile

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I just love the dots-vs-commas confusion. When combined with things like metric dates and Imperial time zones, it creates just that much more confusion between the lad and his master. Then, since I can only pay in Jamaican Euros, the conversion to UK dollars just gets even more complex. My lads often get reminded that if they could just accept a direct payment in Canadian Francs the whole deal would be completed by now!

No don't ask. I got confused just writing that stuff. If YOU think I'm messed up, just imagine how the lads feel. If I had a soul (gave it to Lotta a while back) I'd probably pity them. But I'd get over it because I'm shallow and self-centered.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Packman-
Congrats, looking good so far.
He may just see a number and never call. But�
Do a search on here for street payphones and see what happens when he calls one.
Try a K7 recording �You�ve reached X Bank. As a valued customer, we appreciate your business. All lines are busy at the moment but please hold and a customer service representative will be with you shortly.� It�ll go into voicemail and he�ll have to call again.
Try Pimp my Number or Bill2/Sheboppe�s excellent suggestion up above.
For about $20 @ Radio Shack, you can get a pay as you go phone. Pay for it in cash-no need to show ID or give your name when you forgot your wallet.
Ask for his number and I�m sure someone will Skype him for you.
You should also be introducing new characters by now-the sexy bank teller that�s helping you (but will flirt with him), the pain in the ass bank manager, your wife snooping your email, your rich alcoholic co-worker�Ummmhhh, spell-check is your friend.
As well as sending him forms, ask M@rvinator for a newspaper article to back up your story-this should improve the bait 100%.
And u dew spiel gud!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a email back
Henry
heres the phone No. to the bank and the bank managers name is . the money should be ready to be picked up at any time. I am working on a letter of invitation. right now. what did you decide on what to do about the over payment? transfer it back or have me wait til the two weeks are up and resend the right amount?
he still wants pic of me ill have to find one.and when I do.... he better send on back Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x3
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the old renamed .dll passport and tossed another worm on the hook

Quote:
here you are Henry. and I would like to get a pic back of you so I can see the man that I and doing bisness with. my dad always told me to look into the eyes of a man and it will tell you all about him. and if it's not to much to ask could you send me a pic of you holding a sign the motto of the Floss growers union is "" if you do that I will make sure it is hung up good and proudly at the union hall. and if I can fanaigle it, Ill see if I can get you a nice thank you gift from the union,

maybe a tag-heuer watch or a nice lap top, or cash. something very nice but easy to ship.
and my little friend writes back
Quote:
Did the bank manager knows that they made a mistake in the sent money? is better we wait till the two weeks are up ok

my reply
Quote:
yes I brought it to his attention right after I saw it and he was the one that told me I would have to wait two weeks to retrive it. but you could go get it and just transfer the overage back.

Closed lad accounts x3
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well think my lad got busted or something so Im sending one last letter to him just to make sure.or at least if he gets out of jail he has something to read Laughing

Quote:
Well I haven't heard back from you in over a week. due to your lack of communication I geuss you do not want to continue with the transaction. you have wasted my time and money and have shown a complete lack of professanalisum. in our dealings.

I have the start of a new dealing in benin in early may and I was going to be there for contract signing with a factory to manfacture floss weaving equipment and I was going to see if you would come on as my eyes and ears there to over see the operation,

This would have netted you about 3.5 million dollars plus bonuses per year. but I geuss you are not the man for the job since I have now found that you are unreliable.

Looking back I should have seen it when you could not do a simple WU or MG pick up.

As soon as soon as I can retrive the bank transfer I will and then we will end this transaction.

Good day sir

Mr. M. Snotlocker Founder, CEO, CFO, MDO, PDA, MDA. PHD, SnotLocker Ind. LLC

Closed lad accounts x3
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Technically all numbers are suppose to contain commas ever three digits from the right not just money.

That's really only an English-speaking thing. It's the opposite in French, which is what a lot of lads speak.

packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well after I wrote that last note he finally writes back.
Quote:

Mr Mike,

I was away from my country for the past period i had never write you, when i went to the bank last with the bank said that they have not recieved any money from your side.

So if you think that you have the money sent then call me on + to let me know exactly what the problem is since we could`nt get the money from WU or MG,or if you think you can do the transaction with me again fine,there are other foriegners out there looking for such opportunities ok.

But if you feel doing it with me then you have to come and sign the document yourself because the attorney is tied of everything that has been happened during the proccess of geting the money.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

My response

Quote:
Now I hear from you. im writing and I dont get a response. I was starting to think you were in jail or something. you didn't even have the courtesy to write and tell me you would be gone for a week. to me that is not what a responable partner does.I do not think I wish to continue our deal. I have are ready had my bank contact your bank and freeze the transfer and it will be sent back to me first thing next monday morning. In the process of freezing the transfer I recomfirmed it and is there and has been waiting to be picked up.and I have writen to your so called barrister, coulld he not have wrote to me and told me what was going on? or was he in the jail cell next to you?

Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic