SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Questions for Rover?? Live On Air This Sunday!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A unique opportunity has arrived to hear our lustrious leader live on the radio this Sunday for an Exclusive Risky Free Interview with me on the Scam Busters (IBC) show!

Please fire away below, with any questions you want to put to the man at the top of this fine website...

There will also be an opportunity for you to call in and put your questions to Rover directly by listening live to the show, which is back this Sunday 6th April at 6pm UK time, 1pm EST US.

www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

See you there, and fire away....

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some numbers ($) to show how it affects the economy ?
What they do there with the profit, help the town or just get richer?
Why LEO's don't do much about it, we have those international law thing's but it doesn't seem to work.
Why it isn't a great show on TV, to explain, reveal and educate.
And why we don't bomb Hollywood with scripts for movies, it's real and funny, better than the crap they make up. I bet we have some good writers in the gang here.

Generally why is it ignored by politics and always second or third page in the papers. We know everything about the mafia, gambling, drug cartels and prostitution, but this crime that rips off thousands of people is unmentioned in the media.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't follow your reply to nottobescammed, bill2. It doesn't appear to relate to his topic about the radio show. Confused

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to know how bad in $$ the scammers are and why this still exists and kept "quiet"
I think that Rover has more info on that and when the listeners hear some of the facts they might talk around the water cooler about it.
It is in my eyes (cause that's all I got Wink ) ridiculous that now a days they still have such an enormous success, while other crimes are being treated as entertainment in the media. I first heard about it in the late sixties when they were operating with snail mail, so it's nothing new, but nobody with (political)power seems to care.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, gotcha now. Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The politicals won't care until the people care enough to make it a priority, basically do something or we vote you out. The people won't care until they are educated on it, either news or entertainment. Why do we care so much about the war on drugs or the mafia? Think of the war on drugs, most will think back to one of the many commercials they have seen about it, for example "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs, any questions?". Also think about the mafia, is not one the first images you get The Godfather or The Sopranos? It has to start with grass root campaigns and Eater is a good example of that. Internet fraud is also getting more press, mainly from the ID theft side of things. Things can change for the better, it just takes time and perseverance.

<sorry my rant is a little off topic>

As for questions for Rover, let me reserve a spot for that here and think about it....

Edit questions!:

Did you get any sleep during the DDOS attacks?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh come on.... This is THE ROVER we are talking about here!!!! Our leader....

There has to be more questions than this!

Thank you to Bill so far...

NTBS

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's one of your favorite duties as big cheese around here? And least favorite?

---

As for the lack of attention that scamming gets compared to the Mafia, et cetera: the superhero genre is still fairly big right now. If we all put on Spandex costumes and ran around with our arms straight out, making "flying" sound effects, we'd either get a movie deal...or find ourselves in nice, padded rooms. Either way, the food wouldn't be bad. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess the audience is mainly made up of baiters? If so, maybe general questions about scams and such would be "preaching to the choir" in a way.

I'm always interested in what attracted people to the scambating world in the first place..... so maybe questions like "How did you get your start in baiting? What led you to 419eater in the first place?"

And then there's always something like "What are your personal favorite baits that you've seen over the years?"

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To those taking a superficial look at what we do, they will have difficulty seeing the connection between high hilarity baiting (which I enjoy tons) and the serious side of scammer obstruction and victim assistance. One problem being the requirement to protect victims' identities and the demands of LEO, so maybe drawing the two together as a demonstration would be helpful to the non-baiters and newer members.

I have vague recollections that 419eater had some involvement in trying to locate the Greek victim who was regrettably murdered some years back by scammers in South Africa. Though it may not be possible to mention details, if my recollections are correct (and I could be wholly wrong), wouldn't some outline detail maybe bring into sharper focus that what we do allows us a greater insight and knowledge of this area of crime than most LEO's possess.

Just a suggestion, and I thought I'd choose something that would grab attention, even if it maybe a tricky area in view of the sensitivities of the victim's family and LEO.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What were your first thoughts when shiver said he was retiring???

What have been your best and worst baits, why???

What has been you biggest baiting mistake, did the mugu realise???

What do you think of people that do the straight boring baits???

What safari (ie one someone else did) hat would you have liked to claim for yourself???

In 10 years will be...???

What single occurence has given you the most satisfaction whilst baiting???

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I be a mod? Razz

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WB, Dan - have an email for you, if you care to announce a thing or two, regarding Eater U�s proceedings?

Some basic questions come into my mind...

- How many members were registered on Eater when you came to it?

. How many hours have you spent approximately during the Great Eater Attack of Autumn 07 with defending our castle?

- How did you came upon the baiting subject?

- Why do we have to have a new Trophy Room actually, tbh? Where is the old (larger) one, and what happened to the Hall of Shame? (or am i just blind and could not find them again?)

- Are the mods now equally seperated in different time zones, or is dedication the main requirement?

- Wouldn�t it be possible to publish a 419 Eater Book, like the Scamorama one?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chatroom now open - take your seats at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

spot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a front row seat ..... looking forward to hearing our new leader Cool

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks notobescammed you have a great show there!

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It didn't come in well on my computer but I caught bits here and there. Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome interview rover! Wink

Great job notobescammed and that lad is a total idiot.Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Rover! It was a pleasure speaking with you... Very Happy

The podcast is now available at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc where it should start playing automatically...

I hope to interview other members soon....

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can make time on a Sunday with advance notice to talk about the Check scammers and all.. I really need to update my total should be closer to 5 Mil now Smile

Maybe educate how people can easily spot these fakes!

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was great Dan, thank you Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lester wrote:
I can make time on a Sunday with advance notice to talk about the Check scammers and all..

Great! Thumbs up
Lester wrote:
Maybe educate how people can easily spot these fakes!

even better

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great interview. Thanks for taking the time, Rover.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww.. Dang.. I really meant to listen but I slept until 2:30.. Been working nights lately.. Listening to the podcast now.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasal, you were missed my dear friend... But not forgotten, as we got your awesome call in at the beginning!

Lester, thank you for your kind offer - That is certainly an amazing achievement - You have a PM Very Happy

Worf - You are most welcome, I hope I don't get shot for eating Eagle... It was Yummy Laughing

Corona - I have that lad's number... If he does it again, we'll bait him! Laughing

NTBS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic