SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another GOAT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got and a letter and a copy of a passport today.
The lad offers me a refund in case the beetle does not clear through customs... .

Passport: http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ballasmv4.jpg

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@kraftstrom: I'm glad someone got him to fill in the CITES form - He never filled them in for me and I made the damned things Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Written confirmation that the animals are healthy: http://www.isarapix.org/pix43/1207512549.jpg
And a couple of emails from him:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

We have sucessfully completed the vacinnation today attached is the Certificate.

You should send the money via Western Union Money Transfer with the name below.

Kwaku Amponsah
Address: 03 BP 1037
Destination: Benin Republic.

kindly scan the transfer form to enable us prepare the shipment.

Thanks

Quote:
Dear Robert,

Please, if you are not ready for the animals what about the pledged donation?

My congregation are ready to hear from you as we are meeting at the church house tomorrow.

Thanks

He likes his feline infections. Also his English is getting a heck of a lot better.

*edit*
He emailed my ASEM bait, seems his bank account got killed.
Quote:
Dear Bob

We are having serious issue in our hand, Mr. Ali Yacoubou who is signatory to the account in Financial bank had a very fatal auto accident a about 3.30pm this afternoon on his way to get some animals. The accident led to spinal cord injury and he will be unable to work for at least eight months according to his Doctor.

We request you to re-direct the wire the account details below.

We are very sorry for the inconveniences that might have occurred, we therefore want you to do as directed in order to see smooth shipment of the animals.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

I think this is only the second time I've laughed at my own bait.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All our animals are belong to us!

Quote:
All the animals belong to us, secondly here in Africa you do not need any documents stating where the animals was obtain from hence CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN has been issued. The sanctuary was started about 7 years ago and all the animals belong to our mission here in Africa. Our members who live remotest bush used to bring these animals to glorify God yearly during our end of the year harvest.
On this note the Church executives saw how rapid these animals are growing therefore, decided to put them together as a sanctuary to raise funds from visitors.

Our Church and the sanctuary are all registered that our government health inspectors and veterinarians always visit for their care taking.

I can assure you I, as a pastor cannot do anything to cause or harm your acquisition of these animals and not poached from any wildlife reserve.

Don't know about you but at Harvest Festivals in the UK it's customary to bring fruit and veg to church... it would have been a lot more interesting if we had to bring lions and cheetahs and put them on the altar Shocked

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I think the good Pastor has had enough of me after my last order. Just received this from him this morning. And there's me thinking patience is a virtue....

Quote:
Dear XXXXX

We have given about 5 invoice but there is nothing from your side, is like you are not serious.

We are feed up with you we advice you look elsewhere.

Thank you

Pastor Ballas

My last order too far....

Quote:
Good morning to you Pastor.

I hope you are well this morning? How is the weather over there? It's
raining cats and dogs over hear which is a bit disconcerting as I left
my umbrella at home. Anyway, down to business.

I have two new clients who are looking for exotic animals for their
private amusement, if you get my drift. The first one in the UK wants
two brass-necked giraffes for his aquarium. The other client, a rich
American, desperately wants a Sn00py D0ggy D0g for his daughter's
birthday. The first one will pay $1,450 and the American is willing to
pay $5,000, because Snoops are so rare and valuable.

Can you please invoice me in the usual way, and once I will receive it I
will then get payment organized.

I wait to hear from you.

Kind regards and God's blessings.

xxxxx[CEO]

Time to re-bait with a different persona I think.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my cow may have died, either that or he has no rasta cows? haven't heard from the good pastor for a few days. darn
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I FINALLY received my invoice and WU information, same as others here. But must make sure he has Guinea Piglets.

In requisite haiku I wrote:
Pasta Balls:

Pro forma invoice
Well received and has been read
I have a question

Itemised: Piglets
I doubt your species listing
Send me their photo.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The holy pastier is very impatient at the moment... I think he has to apologize for that, otherwise he won't get his beloved MTCN.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pasta Balls:

I see your photos.
Only four are guinea hogs.
We have a problem.

Money won't be sent
Until you send me the true
GUINEA HOG portraits.

Aww! Razz You've got to hand it to him though, there are 13 piglets in his pictures. Now which 4 are genuine Guinea Hogs?

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really is getting himself in a muddle with his pictures. Fortunately it's another stick to beat him with as he sent me a picture of 2 of the cutest lion cubs you could hope to see.

As I ordered fully grown lions the payment to him isn't going through until he sends me pictures of my 3 male and 2 female lions and the boys had better have nice manes. I suspect he's going to be using his internet cafe dollars on google images this evening. Cool

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems my cow deal has fallen through? no reply since i asked him for a hand drawn picture of my cow.

i might have to find another animal supplier.
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He went to WU for me. Twice. He has written me about 40 mails until now and is getting quite angry. I love it Very Happy

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice.

he has a buffalo for me, only $15,700. if anyone is interested, he still has 3000 cattle available.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor P@stor B@ll@s. He didn't like my 'you already retrieved the money, now where are my animals' modality:

Quote:
We are not receive any money. Stop that joke

bye

P@stor B@ll@s

2 minutes work with MTCN s3cur3 and I sent him 2 trackable payment confirmations.

Edit: edit masking

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems he has given up on me:

Quote:

Dear 3ric

Thank you please go and collect your money back

P@stor B@llas

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He isn't giving up. Collect your money, and email him tomorrow asking for an alternate means to make payment.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You folks are relly getting to this idiot. I got a list of animals from him, but when I ask him for prices and shipping costs, all I get are grumpy one-line refusals. (Actually, when I asked him for a price list, he replied, "Price list for what?" Not much of a businessman Confused )

Thanks for doing all the work for me! Laughing

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Puss3y

We are at the Western Union office they said there is no such transfer and they requested for the transfer form.

Please send it now, secondly you have route the transfer to COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC, you can go to western office near you and verify if they have cancel the transfer.

Thanks

P@stor B@ll@s

2 more minutes and MikeHawk's WU form and the scans are on the way. Now to go silent for 48 hours and let him sweat it out.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i recieved bank transfer account information from him... the funds are at my accountant and as soon as i recieve the invoice of sale, the immunization records, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture Zoo Transfer, The Permit to Possess Buffalo, by non-native americans and the U.S. Customs Authorization to allow Buffalo grazing the funds will be transfered and i will own a buffalo.

who wants to bet i never hear from the good Pastor again? That is, until i use one of my other email accounts Smile
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still being relatively nice to me, but then again he thinks he's getting a $70K payout. He is getting in a complete tizzy about the lions and is firing random lion pictures at me left right and centre, including this which I guess you could call lion porn

I am now asking if any of my lions are pregnant

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Past0r B4ll4s is not a trusting man:
Quote:
Dear John

Let me refer you to your email of yesterday

""Thank you,please prepare them for shippment.I will forward the money to your account in the next day or two""

So how come you have sent the money?

I wait your response

P4stor B4llas

I replied
Quote:
Where does the problem lie?I send the money within a day or two.Acess to
the money,and access to my bank coincided,so I sent it.How was I to
predict your help would have an accident?Why is the money being sent to
someone besides yourself P4stor B4llas?Is this a front for some kind of
terrorist orginization,where you are trying to hide who really gets the
funds?

Today he replied
Quote:
Thanks for your email, we are only Sanctuary and charitable organization doing the will of God, we are not in anyway involved in any terrorists activities is that clear.

Back to your question, Mr. A1i Yacoub0u is mandated for the shipping for the animals and he wants the money transfer to you, hence he has accident we have no option to replace the said company to take charge of the money and shipment of the animals.

We implore you to act as we have directed to transfer the money to this account.

BANK NAME: S0CIETE GENER4LE DE BANQUE 4U BENIN
BANK ADDRESS: BOULEVARD ST MICHEL 01 B.P585 C0TON0U.
TELEPHONE: +229-2l-31-36-o3
ACCOUNT NUMBER: B0104 01002 02o0295201o1 28
SWIFT CODE: S0GEBJBJ
ACCOUNT NAME: GR0UPE J. N4STELLE

Glad we have resolved the terrorist issue

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like the same bank infor he sent me

anyone need a few transfer papers?

USDA import form

http://www.aphis.usda.gov/forms/vs17-129.pdf

south africa import form (which could easily be changed) HUGE LONG PAGE-BLOWING URL

vet health certificates

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/infomgt/forms/eforms/dd2209.pdf
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While the pastor fumes about W1llburn's escapades, he still has time to communicate with one of my other chars:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

The invoice has been edited.

We confirm to you that we are sending pink p#ssies. {I think I will ask if they are natural or dyed}
You can send the money to enable us commence the shipping process, we advice you splint the money in two part and send via Western Union Money Transfer with the names below.

<same sender names as always>

Endeavour to scan the transfer form.

Thanks

P@stor B@ll@s.

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we advice you splint the money

why is it broken? maybe a cast would be better.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In more haiku I wrote:
Pasta Balls:

Note is well received
Too bad about bank transfer
Dear Lord have mercy.

Cash will be sent soon
Must search for Western Union
It's not much money.

We're at WU stage but I'm getting tired of this guy. Here's a test of his stupidity - will he believe the US Dept of Homeland Security monitors all scanned JPGs sent by email?

Hopefully all he'll be able to make out on the intercepted form is the receiver name, "Kracker Hampusseh".

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic