SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lad warning me of lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this lad for a week or so now. He really loves me, blah, blah, blah, but hasn't got to the point where he has asked me for any $. I got this today:
Quote:
HERE IS ONE THING I LIKE TO TELL YOU, AND THAT IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO TURN OFF ALL YOUR PROFILES YOU HAVE ON THE NET, THERE ARE SO MANY GUYS IN AFRICA ,GHANA NIGERIA AND OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA WHO HAVE BAD POWER THEY USE ON PEOPLES TO RECEIVE MONEY FROM THEN.THEY WILL TELL YOU THERE ARE LOOKING FOR WOMEN TO MARRY WHEN THEY GET YOU FULL NAME AND YOUR PICTURES THEY WILL USE THERE BAD SPIRIT NO YOU TO RUN YOU DOWN THEY WILL COLLECT ALL YOUR MONEY WITH THERE SPIRIT.AND TURN OFF THERE PROFILES AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM.SO PLEASE HONEY KNOW HOW YOU TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY PLEASE.FOR IT IS HAPPENING IN GHANA NOW.I LOVE YOU AND THAT IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU ALL THIS.DON'T SEND ANY ONE YOUR PICTURES AND DON'T TELL THEM YOUR FULL NAME TOO PLEASE.

This is weird, at least to me. Someone got a good, or even reasonable reason for this?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone BUT HIM is a scammer. You can trust him, but be careful with anyone else.

He's basically making sure he's the only one working you.

(edited to add) Nyah nyah - beat you Tommo Wink

Last edited by wayne on Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically, as far as I can see just one desperate lad trying to protect his territory.

[Edited to add - damn you Wayne!]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Play up to this - - tell your mugu that you have received an e-mail from a "Charles Soludo" who has a very interesting proposition for you. He has sent you all sorts of documentation to prove he is the chairman of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Surely he is not a scammer???

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have posted on this lad previously. I am sure he is conversing with my vic using 2 different personalities. One rather suave and educated and the guy who sent me the above post who is 100% prime mugu. Figuring out where I'm gonna take this guy will be fun, I just gotta give this tome thought.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a paranoid boy alright, they're not usually like this. They usually assume you would have only fallen for their particular scam.

I'd increase the paranoia. Tell him you are writing to Bill Watkins who is from Illinois, and that he is working in Nigeria right now with the world food programme. Bill is a lovely guy who has promised to visit you once he is home... but you suspect he is a scammer.

Then ask him if Bobby Toynbee, Andrew MaCallan, Alex McLeish or Steve Redgrave are scammers too, since they are all working in Nigeria as well.

I think you can have many miles of fun with this lad. Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I think every single lad I've ever baited has at some point in time asked me if I'm either chatting with other men or if I've received any scam letters. More than half the lad's even test my fidelity with another of their accounts, either by way of a new hit on my profile or by an ASIM. Most times they're really easy to spot because they use the same format and their grammar is the same. But just to make sure, I NEVER accept a new lad's introduction to my character that has a good bait in progress already.

I recently had one lad hit on me with a slightly novel intro letter, but I was 100% certain he was still a lad. It's an account of mine that gets a couple hits a day. I wasn't really in the mood to bait him (have enough on my plate right now), so I responded with, "This place is crawling with Nigerian romance scammers. I'll give you 10 minutes of chat to convince me you aren't one."

He did pretty good. Stayed away from all the typical lad stories and his English wasn't too bad. I know real American guys who are worse. Still he said he was in Kentucky. IP says Nigeria. His pic is a Focus Hawaii model too. Now I've got a new bait going. Sad

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the direction I have taken this bait:
1) I picked up this guy on a dating site. My vic's profile indicated late 20's college grad living in US, looking to learn more about W. Africa.
2) Contacted by lad #1, after a few emails I turned off my profile to give him sole rights to me.
3) Lad #2 (who has the same IP as lad #1) has contacted me, says he is a co-worker with #1.
4) Lad #2 indicates he is a college grad and his English is far better than #1 who writes in 100% mugu.
5) I have started talking more in-depth with #2, still rather plutonic but I think I will soon fall head-over-heels with him and break #1's heart.

My question to you more wise in such matters is should I wait until I get some $ request from one of them before I put my plan into action? My ultimate goal is to get this guy on safari, I have set things up so that a trip from Accra to Cote d'Ivoire is in the cards.

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic