SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Promising Young Lad had "Fun" filling out my paper

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even with all the modifications I made him do. I will post the actual forms as soon as possible, but I figured I would share his happiness with my form:

Quote:
Dear W1llburn Puss3y

I have told you that we are interested and willing to goin the church of God brotherhood in as much we will be asisting here offton to do the good work of God.
also all that you have said here in truth so you can go on for the addimission and also for the approval of form for the fun.

God bless you

Rev Sm1th Br0wn.

More fun to come his way, especially since he is willing to receive the mark of the brotherhood on his CHEST of all places.

Edit: editted to fix Subject

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A happy lad is a good lad. I'm sure your church will make him happy with your fun forms. Good luck! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic