SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is why you must use Western Union

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the management of NatWestBank to :

Quote:
We are also pleased to inform you that the 2500 united states dollars should be paid through the western union due to the fact that we have a banking money laundry decree stating that funds less than 1 million united states dollars will not reflect here in our bank or in any other bank in united kingdom just to watch money floating in system, on the other hand funds greater than 1 million will reflect under 26 hours depending on the TIME G.M.T so due to the level of rapour we have with your late brother and how this bank holds him in high esteem we have subjected to receive this money through the western union as to enable us complete your transaction prior to the termination date given to your lawyer 5TH april 2008 to inform you to make up this payment .

You might as well have read from the 1st paragraph that our office have sent out our chief account to recover all documentation on this transaction so be informed that he is the only one who is permitted to receive funds in the name of this bank so please be informed that below is his flight schedule as to know where you shall send the funds to but must be via the western union money transfer so that it can be picked up after 16 minutes when you have sent it to him.

Note that all fees are refundable .

1. on the 10th Feb he will be in Canada
2. on the 12th feb he will be in Chad
3. on the 13th feb he will be in south Africa
4. on the 15th to 5th aapril he will be in uk london

Confused

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1. on the 10th Feb he will be in Canada
2. on the 12th feb he will be in Chad

Shocked

He's a veritable Alan Whicker. He doesn't need your money with all the air miles he's getting.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I only just noticed that the guy's itinerary is in February...

I won't tell the Lad, of course.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

He means next year, of course, so no need to shell out on WU just yet... Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same one, but my guy is in the Southern US.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Let's just hope it's BA's Terminal 5 at Heathrow, and his nice shiny tagged trunkbox gets sent to Italy along with the 15,000 other pieces of unsorted luggage for processing. Twisted Evil Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ hehe, too bad he is lying. Otherwise it could be really fun ! Very Happy

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he can't have too much faith in his own Natwest Bank if he's telling you to go through WU!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic