SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freaked out lad still wants the money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been batting this lad around for ages. Recently, Minge escaped the clutches of (you know who), but not before stealing $10,000 in cash and diamonds. Seems Remy is mostly concerned with the $1,000, and in true Remy fashion, the email is very wordy. Several baiters called him asking about Minge, and each time, he spilled the beans.

Quote:
Dear ,

I am happy reading from you today. How can you ship it to me? I hope the way you want to use will not be a problem because such type of money is not someone can loose, so tell me how you will ship it to me. But I will like you to try sending 1,000 Dollars first and I believe that the money will be ok to collect it here.

You know what happen last time surprises me and I do not want anything to happen to this time around, how are you today with your business as well as your health. During the time when you were kidnapped, many people called me asking for you and there is a woman that calls me and said that her name is Mrs Roberson, do you know her? And even to the extend that police investigation call me asking for you, they were treating me that if I do not bring you out that they will hold me responsible but I told them that I do not deny you even you have problem but the truth is that I did not kidnap you.

The police man asked me if I know that you lost 2,000 Dollars and if I am the one that receive the money but I replied to him no and I told him that really you sent me money but I was not able to pick the money and I do not know who did it may be the man who called himself bello. He keep asking me if I have anything to do with Bello but I told him that I have never see bello before and I do not know how he looks like and I do not know how he got my email address because you are the one person that know my email address.

When Mrs Roberson call+ (ED's skype # removed) this number belongs to her and I have tried to reach her but every time, she put her phone on answering machine. First when she call me, I thought may be it is people of bello and she ask me what connection do I have with you and I replied and by that time I do not know who is she, so I tell her that if you want to see you, that she will cost her a lot of money and she told me that who do you think that you are speaking with, I said I do not know because I think it is bello people that is why I said that it will cost you a lot of money so that she will leave me alone before she explained that she is your sister, after her explanation, I told her the truth how you were kidnapped and that I do not know anything about your kidnapping.

I just want you to know what I pass through during the time you were kidnapped and I have several calls from people who said that they are your brothers and sisters but I thanks God for today that you are back and I want you to be careful in whatever you do because people are wicked and dangerous. I do not want anything to happen to you because people may think that I am responsible for that. You have never tell me anything about your kidnap but anytime you are free to let me know what happened, I am always here to listen to you. Take good care of yourself.

Try to send that 1,000 Dollars with my name first and I really believe that this time around, everything will be fine. Trust me because after all this temptation, I went to church to pray harder for them to leave you and I believe that everything will be fine this time around. Send the money tomorrow morning so that I will pick it up and after picking the money I will tell you to send the rest with the information I will give to you.

If it is necessary to call me, pls try to do so because it has been a long time I hear your voice, I said if it is necessary.

Your friend,
Remy.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand -- B3llo is after him and he's still in business!?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious. Do you have any of the calls recorded?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do. But, they are lengthy as this is Remy and he will talk your ear off if given 1/2 the chance. I'll see if I can dig them up. Laughing (See http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=132898 for an example not related to this bait. Just me being bored and picking on him more.)

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SOunds like he is not taking the whole, um, that guy, um, who shouldn't be named (hold on, let me put on my tinfoil hat), U$m4n B3110 thing seriously.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full credit for your character name, almost no point in masking it, I'd imagine both of those words turn up some good google hits anyway! Including the unfortunately named politician at minge.org. Poor bugger.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So.. It seems we have a self-baiting lad.. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Minge,

I am happy reading from you today being Sunday 6th April 2008. How are you and your work as well as your health which is very important to life, hoping you are sounding ok?

Since you trust the company who will deliver the box to me, I do not have any problem with that but I just want the best solution because the money is not a small money and as well the Diamond which they will deliver.

Does the company know exactly what is inside the box? Does the company know that you are sending money and as well sending Diamond? The company is a registered company? And how long have they been working and are they doing their work properly? I just want the best for us. The shipment price is to low consider what you are sending down here to me, make sure you are dealing with a right company.

Furthermore, you said that they do not send to Cote d�Ivoire here and I want you to inform me which country they deliver to so that I will know. You said that you counted the money and the amount which you said before was not the correct figure, so how much is it now?

Get back to me so that I will know the country which they attend to and try to call me if possible. I want to know if you have change your telephone number which you gave to me. Should I call you with the number which you gave to me before?

Thanks for your information and get back to me to know the country which they attend to.

Your friend,

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic