SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him if I was expected to believe him turning into a security pro at once. Good to see him back in capitals again. He doesn't need my money, it appears his business is flourishing.

Quote:
NOW LISTEN TO ME I NO LONGER NEED YOUR MONEY I THINK YOU ARE JOKING WITH YOUR LIFE.I HAVE ASKED MY BOYS TO VISIT YOU.SO NO NEED OF YOUR BULLSHIT MONEY I WANTED TO HELP YOU LIVE. I NEVER KNEW YOU ARE A *DELETED*

But A@rt G@rfunkel is a tough one and packed heavily : (puns intended)

Quote:
May I remind you I happen to be a shooting star? I'll be waiting for your boys with my double barrel automatic Magnum .45 trapshooting machine gun with 50mm styrofoam bullets with their name on it. It will blow your head clean off. You've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk!??? If I've got to die, I will certainly take your boys with me on the highway to hellbilly mountains.

Might have lost him here though .. Well: there's more addies where this came from.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about Fr0sty. Either he's really busy or has decided to concentrate on only a few "vics", but he's ignored my two characters in the last two days. Oh well...

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been ignoring my 3 vics for a few days now also.Possibly his Oga finally noticed that he was spending an huge amount of time on no return at all.Then again,he may spring back-he does seem more persistant than most.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't expect Frosty to react to Phuck Ph@yes anymore, but I was pleasantly surprised today.

Message to all involved in Frosty's protection program:
A very unfortunate accident has taken place at @scom @ssassins. Frosty emailed Phuck just now, he's completely lost track who is in this protection program it seems. He asked me to inform you all:

Quote:
HELLO MR PHUCK PH@YES.

GREETINGS TO YOU AND THE COMMUNITY MEMBER, FIRST I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR NOT WRITING YOU AND THE COMMUNITY MEMBER YOU DIRECTED TO YOU.

IT IS SO DIFICULT TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT HAPPEN BUT I HAVE TO BECAUSE YOU ARE MY CLEINT AND YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE MY BOYS CAN PROCEED WITH THE PROTECTION OFFER ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, WELL ONE OF MY BEST HITMAN STEVEN M@RKFORD LOST HIS LIFE IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT ON HIS WAY TO SEE HIS PARENT THIS IS WHY I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY IT HAS BEEN A GREAT SHOCK TO ME AND THE ENTIRE MEMBER OF ACOM ASSASSINS.

ALL THIS WHILE I HAVE BEEN BUSY BECAUSE I HAVE A REAL ROLE TO PLAY ON HIS FUNARAL ARRANGEMENT AND IT HAS BEEN VERY DIFICULT FOR ME TO EVEN CHECK MY MAIL I HAD THE OPORTUNITY TO CHECK IT TODAY AND I SAW ALL THE MESSAGE THAT YOU AND THE COMMUNITY MEMBER HAVE SEND TO ME SO I PLEAD WITH YOU AGAIN I AM VERY SORRY I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND ALSO I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO THE OTHER COMMUNITY MEMBER JUST LET THEM KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPEN I KNOW YOU ARE THE POSITION TO EXPLAIN TO THEM BETTER AND I SEE YOU TO BE THE ONE THAT WILL UNDERSTAND ME YOU ARE MY CLEINT AND YOU WILL REMAIN MY CLIENT AS I PROMISE YOU A REAL AND SECURE PROTECTION FROM MY MEN.

SO TODAY IS APRIL 1st THE DAY WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR I AM SORRY TO SAY I CAN NOT SEND TO YOU THE INVOICE NOW BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION OF THINGS BUT I ASURE THAT MY BOYS WILL START THEIR JOB ON YOU TOMORROW AS I HAVE ALREADY MADE THEM TO UNDERSTAND IT IS A DEAL THAT HAS TO BE DONE AND I PROMISE YOU THEY WILL START BY TOMORROW SO I ADVICE YOU TO PAY THE SAID AMOUNT THAT WILL HAVE AGREED ON INTO THE FOLLOWING THAT THAT I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SO THAT MY BOYS WILL START UP IMMEDIATELY AND LIKE YOU MOST KNOW I CAN NOT GIVE YOU THE INVIOCE I PROMISE TO SEND IT TO YOU AS SOON AS EVERYTHING IS OVER CONCERNING THE FUNARAL ARRANGEMANT OF MY GREAT HITMAN STEVEN M@RKFORD SO YOU TO IMMDIATELY MAKE THIS PAYMENT INTO THE ACCOUNT SO THAT MY BOYS WILL START TOMORROW.

Account Name Mr Bailo B@rry,
Bank Name Nationwide Bank,
Sort Code:074456 Account No:46443xxx, Iban:Gb43naia07011646443xxx
Bic Midlgb22,
P o Box 2098 Swindon.SN1 5TY
UNITED KINGDOM
PLEASE YOU ARE TO SEND ME THE SCAM COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU FINISH MAKING THE PAYMENT.

SO AS FOR THE OTHER COMMUNITY MEMBER HELP ME TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO THEM AS I CAN NOT EMAIL THEM FOR NOW YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I CAN EMAIL FOR NOW BECAUSE YOU ARE MY CLEINT AND I TAKE YOU TO BE MY FRIEND.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTAND AS I AWAIT YOUR PAYMENT TOMORROW
BEST REGARDS
YOUR PROTECTOR
BILLY FR0ST

Was that a fresh bank account I saw there? Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the record for most accounts closed for one mugu?He has to be close.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
What is the record for most accounts closed for one mugu?He has to be close.

I lost count ...

O yikes .. another fresh one today .. where the hell does he get them?

Quote:
below are the account information:

Bank Name: Lloyds Tsb
Account Name : Mr T.R . Mag@dzire
Account Number :000037xx
Sort Code :309090
Customers BIC ;LOYDGB21363
Customer IBAN :GB67 LOYD 3090 9000 0037 0xx Bank Adress :Lloyds Tsb plc corporation Street .Blackpool United Kingdom

Oh, Allaaaaannnn Twisted Evil

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr0sty must have refilled his Internet Cafe credits. He just got back in touch with one of my victims:
Quote:
Listen to me, am giveing you a new account information,kindly make the payment to this new account and scan the payment slip andn send it to me,

<<Same account provided to DB above>>

The tape will be send to you as soon as the payment is comfirm.act fast.

It does appear that we have whipped the curse words out of his vocabulary and the Caps Lock off his keyboard.
Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately the last bank account was reported earlier.. Lloyds doesn't seem to react very promptly... which is a pity ...

Couldn't resist making a balance of the reported bank accounts so far ..
Here they are: if I missed one I'd like to know.

Account Name : Mr T.R . Mag@dzire (appearing again)

Bank Name Nationwide Bank,
Account Name Mr Bailo B@rry,

BANK NAME:LLOYDS TSB
ACCOUNT NAME: S.OM3B3N (several times)

Bank Name : Nationwide Bank
Account Name :HMW W@SSENBERG

Bank Name:HALIFAX PLC
Acount Name Mr 4meachi udoye

Bank Name: LLYODS TSB BANK.
Acount Name: MR.R E OT0MEWO

And then there's one reported by Hans, I dont't know if it's any of the above.

Hans Moleman Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:38 pm
Sent the new bank info to Alan yesterday.

So the total is 6 or 7 bank accounts reported so far.

Last edited by Dutch on Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might be wrong but I think I figured on of the reasons why Fr0sty the 1ceman's e-mails are so sporadic. A flurry of them for a few days and then nothing for 3 to 4 days. It's the bank accounts. He needs some time to replace the ones closed by us and WU doesn't seem to be working for him either, what with the bad scans, the bad files, etc. One would think that this guy would have figured something out by now.

My two "vics" just received the same bank info as DB. I'll send it to Alan also.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr0sty the 1ceM@N keeps trying, but his threats sound more like begging now:

Quote:
Listen to me, i have try my best to make you go free but you don't want to comply with me, i will usher my boys to carry out th job if you refuse to comply this time,i have send you account information so make the payment and get back to me, so that the tape will be send to you but if you refuse to comply well with me then you should wait for my boys becouse i have giving you more time, listen to me you are to send the money and you will be free from us.i have warn you.

S@ndi really is trying her best to get the money to him. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK guys, how about this? I would estimate that, as a group, we have around 6 of our strait bait characters that Fr0sty is dealing with at the moment and his choice of career doesn't seem to be going very well. He's ripe for one big disappointment that could really screw up his mind.

How about we start coordinating the simultaneous mass dolla chop on him that someone mentioned here not too long ago? Let's say for some time mid-week, next week? The final result would be that the lad looses all of his magas, and potential revenue, in one shot, one day.

We could go either with just one chopper of more. Any thoughts?

Edit to add: Oh and of course, once that's done, we just wash, rinse and repeat.

Last edited by HANS MOLEMAN on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am ready with the mass chop. Any straight bait characters that wish to participate, please PM me with details regarding baiting name and amount demanded. I will PM in return with the strategy DB and I worked out.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Has someone ever told you you're an evil man, Hans?

I do still have John Wayne hiding in the background though ...

I would like to get his invoices for the protection customers though .. my intention is to do the mass chop on payday. We've already got a ninja dolla collector waiting to do this..

My proposal: just wait for a few days ..

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Yousa : All please send details for a mass dolla chop to him. We can always start from scratch later on ...

Yesterday was the 2 month anniversary by the way.. we started harassing him on Feb 1st. Any thoughts how long we can maintain this?

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LISTEN TO ME YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE SAVE, THE REASON WHY I REFUSE TO WRITE YOU IS THAT WE ARE PUTING EVERYTHIN IN CONTRO SO ALL HAVE BEEN DONE, AM ONLY GIVING YOU THIS TIME TO KNOW IF YOU ARE READY TO STAY ALIVE OR NOT, AM GIVING YOU A NEW ACCOUNT INFORMATION SO IF YOU LIKE PALY WITH IT BY NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT, I WILL MAKE SURE I WIPE OUT YOUR ASS IF I FIND OUT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH ME, BELOW ARE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ACT FAST BEFORE IT COME LATE TO YOU..

Listen to me, am giveing you a new account information,kindly make the payment to this new account and scan the payment slip andn send it to me,

(same account info as above)
The tape will be send to you as soon as the payment is comfirm.act fast.

So glad to hear from him-I was beginning to wonder.I like the combination of cap lock on,and the other typed normally.Almost looks like two different people.I don't think I can recall how much he wants-guess I need to ask another question.

Jack the hitlad

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been ignoring me since I asked for an invoice. Sad
Did someone say mass chop? Count me in. Very Happy

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Youssa, you've got a PM.

@ Mostly, didn't you bait him with a couple of characters? If not, perhaps you could get back in touch with him using your invoice character and just tell him that you're ready to send $$$. He should be keen, he's got a brand new bank account. (not for long though).

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding the Mass Chop: I have 7 chars set up to be chopped this Sunday at 8PM in your timezone. If anyone else would like to join in on this mass chop, please PM me for more information.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HANS MOLEMAN wrote:
he's got a brand new bank account. (not for long though).

A fresh one? not on the list ^^^ ?

@ Hans : There's another one I'm not sure about, you reported one to Alan on march 5th, can you also check if that's one on the list?

It took me almost an hour yesterday, going through 23 or so pages, I'd like to keep up an accurate count of toasted accounts from now Wink We should be aiming for the assassin's book of records here, nothing less.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DB, the last one I reported to Alan was the same as yours.

Account Name : Mr T.R . Mag@dzire
Account Number :000037xx
Sort Code :309090
Customers BIC ;LOYDGB21363
Customer IBAN :GB67 LOYD 3090 9000 0037 0xx Bank Adress :Lloyds Tsb plc corporation Street .Blackpool United Kingdom

I can't find any records of the one I submitted on March 5, but I'm certain that it was one that we've all received and it should be on the list.

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans, I was only baiting him with one char. I've sent a couple of reminders but no answer. I'll try dropping my invoice request and just offer to pay for the tape. Should bring him out of the woodwork.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I thought you had two going at the same time. With everyone going at him at once, it gets confusing at times. You're right, if he smells money coming to him soon, he'll reply. It would be good if your character could get him onboard in time for the big Sunday vanishing act.

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird, I just tried to email him and got this.
Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: Account disabled

I better let his boss know.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His St3ve B0ne addy should still be valid. That's the one he sent his last reply from.

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my first hitman bait on the go!

should be good.!

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic