SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible Webcam Lad... Lad showed, I'm an idiot- Euro Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
I can't remember anything like this happening before, since I've been here anyway.

This bait is masterful. I love it. Mr. Soludo is now completely focused on finding if there is a rat in his organization, and if so who it is. It is a little reminiscent of Shiver's "Road to Nowhere" bait. If that's all you can be compared to, you're in damn fine company.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Edward,

I have read your mail and i am worried at the way things are going. As a matter of fact, i have never spent such man hours in one transfer as i have done in this. My clients are the ones who pay all the transfer expenses. It is like i am in a serious delima.

I want to notify you that the money has been withdrawn from Brinks Securities. My Agents who are there moved the consignment to GUARDIAN SECURITY & FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED who agreed to pay Brinks the 25k. Now, i do not want further aguement. You have been avoiding going to London for reasons best known to you. Laughing

For this reason, we had the challenge of Mr. Neill and all the mess. I will state unequivocally that you have no reason not to go to London. See reason why you must go to London this time around. To identify those we suspected to have collected money from you. Secondly, I want you to pay and collect your consignment. No body is bringing a consignment of that magnitude to Glasgow or Edinburgh. This is my instruction. In as much as you are thinking of safety so are we thinking in likewise.

Thirdly, you need not give anybody money hand to hand. I will forward an account Twisted Evil where you will pay the 25k into If payment is confirmed, then you collect your consignment. There should be no more stories. If you are in disagreement to this arrangement, then i will have no alternative but to call back the consignment and my men to Nigeria.

I will be expecting your response. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Prof. Charles Soludo

To which we reply:

Quote:
Charles-

Surely the tone of your mail is not meant to sound as it did. Becuase you came off as a pompous prick. Do not talk to me as if this frustration is MY fault. You are the one who associates with common criminals. You are the one who hooked me up with two complete thieves such as Robert and Frank. I suggest before you cast stones you take a look in the mirror.

Thank you for getting rid of these Brinks hoodlums. I am not thrilled with their services. It is beyond my imagination that a company like that has thieves working in their midst.

What do you mean that I have no reason NOT to go to London? How about the fact that I have traveled from GERMANY to Scotland, only to be stood up by Mr. Neill, then robbed by him? How about the fact that Mr. Neill's lazy arse didn't want to come to Germany, like he said he would do? That's probably why he didn't want to meet me in Germany, because he knew he couldn't get on the plane with all of my cash. He planned on stealing all along.

The most important thing to me now is getting my fees paid and my consignment sorted. I hope those thieves and their accomplices die a slow death, but I won't focus on that. I am about to receive millions of dollars and I don't need to worry anymore. This money is going to get me the best treatment I can.

I ask that you send me the bank details IMMEDIATELY. Not next week, but now. I am going to arrange everything that way there is no screw up. Is this understood?

I have done EVERYTHING you have asked. I trust you. Hopefully you trust me. Let's work together in spite of these retards that work around us. Thanks Charles.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Hroller
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please continue.
I'm new here and this all so priceless!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now we are trying our best to get personal information on these lads. We are trying to bait them from other accounts to see what we can get. The bait has been slow but we are really making some progress. We have at least one name of the party involved. Charles Soludo believes that we are working with the police on getting the man arrested. Once we get more info, we will report!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic