SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the stories. Read the nigerian scams then came to the forums. Started reading about the Vlads and realized I had been in the middle of one of those 6-7 years ago.

She was coming to visit me for 2 months,blah blah blah. In the end, it just seemed easier to spend the money at the local strip club, but they had me pretty good until the end.

So I was thinking of ScamBaiting (everyone needs and indoor hobby) and decided this shouldn't be too hard. Fake name, fake email, sign-up on mybelovednet.com. Less than 24 hours later I have had 2 contacts, 1 from Russia and 1 from the Ukraine. AMAZING.

I sent them both back a wow, this site really works quick, I am so glad you noticed me.

Saving everything to start on creating scripts.

One question I did have. Is it necessary to find a "picture" of me? If so hoiw to fo about it. I know with the nigerian scams that some famous people have been used, but i would think the Russian scammers would have heard of a lot of them, if not seen them.

Thanks,

Look forward to lots of fun.

MAD

(Middle Aged Deliquency)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

follow these simple steps please and welcome to the 419 eater

mentor

While waiting Smile

go introduce yourself to the gang

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater MAD Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome. You can find out about pictures and get lots of other answers here.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MAD - welcome to eater Very Happy Its good to have a picture. I used one of the sites from lotta's sticky on pictures in this forum. I did learn its best to pick one with more than one photo just in case you get vlad that wants a second pic, most don't ask for 2nd one.

bill2 gave great advice, I waited for my mentor and read the stickies. Its a great time to set-up your characters and get to know the people at eater. Enjoy, have fun, and bait safe.

MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advise bill2 and the welcomes.

MAD

"More After Dinner"
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome - my MBN account has no picture - only brief details, it seems a shame to put a picture up there.

Have fun & bait safe.

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to enjoy yourself a bit more, make sure the pic isn't too attractive. I first became suspicious of one guy that I was matched with being a scammer (or having some mental defect) when I sent him my pics and he gushed about how beautiful I was. I don't consider myself hideous, but neither am I a hottie. I asked him if he needed glasses.

Send the vlad a pic that you know is not all that attractive and see what they say.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use pictures of myself from 10 years ago most times because I have a large stock supply. But I've also noticed that lads go for older, ordinary or even homely women, so I actually have one account that has a pic of the real me. I know I shouldn't, but I'm like a magnet. I can pick up several lads a day with that one account. I get nothing but hits from REAL guys when I use stolen pics of some C list actress. I know, it's sad . . . but I'm ok with it. Embarassed

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the world of romance baiting. There are a number of experienced romance baiters around here and most Very Happy are happy to answer questions and help out. Just ask.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of us are grumpy b@st@rds though, and it's best to approach us with some kind of offering first. Alcohol is a good one to put us in a good mood Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne

You grumpy Rolling Eyes

Never, or is it just when the cam girls dont do as they are told?

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
Some of us are grumpy b@st@rds though, and it's best to approach us with some kind of offering first. Alcohol is a good one to put us in a good mood Wink

Like I said, most of the romance baiters are quite nice. Give Wayne a beer (or 2 or 3) and a good steak and you will have a friend for life. He may be grumpy on the outside, but he's all soft and sqooshie on the inside. Wink

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did someone call?

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry mate, but a bra on the head is so last month Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are right, time to slip back into my work outfit. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic