SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

quick love lad question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted on a few mugu dating sites in an attempt to bait a lad that many of us know. I haven't got him to bite, but now have a lad from Ghana that has fallen completely in love with me. I think I will keep this pet, if for nothing else the education in this modality and maybe a safari chance if things progress well. Today he asked me to take my profile down from the dating site, and I have had this request of other lads who I have dropped along the line. My question is: is this a good sign that this mugu is a lad? I understand that is modality generally takes a while to get to the "gimme the MTCN" stage, but does his request seemingly indicate that he wants my vic all to himself?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10 / 10 Wink

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can be fairly certain it is a scamming lad of one type or another. Some romance lads are very concerned about you talking with someone else, thus one of the reasons for wanting you to remove your profile. They do not want competition. Taking down your profile is one way of showing you are cooperative and may be an easy to control victim. You can always put up another profile.

EDIT: typo repair

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4

Last edited by PRS Girly Girl on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always insist my lad take down his profile. And I give him lots of grief over the 'friends' if he has any. I demand a monogamous relationship.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another thing I have repeatedly observed is the lad stating that he hates lies and always demands the truth. I guess this is just a warm-up to the big bag of bullsh@t he is going to send my way prior to the call for cash. I think I will like screwing with this guy for a while.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds familiar

The scammers that I had the misfortune of being hooked up with on 3Harm-ony both stated they hate dishonestly in the "Must Haves/Can't Stands" stage of communication and both wanted me to drop my account. I told both of them "no" on dropping the account. Told them if they really wanted me to be theirs and only theirs they would come visit. I even gave the one a hard time cause I had to travel to a "neighboring" town (well near where he claimed to be from) and he couldn't make time for me.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, something new. I am about the 10 email stage with my primary lad. He is professing great love for me and has asked me to marry him. (Jeez, I can't wait until I start sending him some of the skin pix I have in reserve). Anyways, today I get an email from a friend of his, wanting to say hi. I also got an email from the primary lad saying if his friend emails me, I should not respond. Of course, I invoked the golden rule of baiting: Do exactly the opposite of what the lad requests.

My question is, is this a standard modality in this type of bait or I am getting set up for a mugu menange-a-trois?

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
BoogiepopGirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill mcdill wrote:
My question is, is this a standard modality in this type of bait or I am getting set up for a mugu menange-a-trois?

I'm going to have nightmares for weeks now, I'll have you know.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is either the lad "testing" you or another lad the picked up from his screen. Either way, you must profess fidelity to lad #1 and this character is only for lad#1.

Bait lad #2 from a different identiy.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

have you checked the ip's in the email headers it will be a clue if it's on e and the same.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya: Good point, checked the IPs and same. Could mean they are at the same cafe or might be the same lad.

redshoes: Going to go a different way here. Talk real serious about love, devotion, honesty, commitment with lad #1. Talk really slutty with lad #2 and bad mouth #1 to him. Let's see what happens Wink

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Already a change of plan, lad #2 is talking like a pen apl, telling me his likes and dislikes, coming across as just a regular guy. Lad #1 is talking real dirty to me, and asking for very revealing pix so I'm just going with the flow. I think that he is using lad #2 to figure out if I am for real.

I am convinced they are the same lad because lad #2 told me that lad #1 was out of the office (he said he was at church Confused ) but I got back-to-back emails from both lads and from the same IP address.

This is kinda fun, a nice break from the "gimme the MTCN" lotto pets I usually play with Wink

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
asking for very revealing pix

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Sounds like the same one to me. He is setting himself up for a trophy Smile

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yeh harrya, I am nearly 100% sure they are the same guy. And I am convinced this lad is smart. Lad #1 writes like a typical mugu, no capitalization, minimal punctuation, bad grammar and spelling. Lad #2 writes like an educated person. Has contemporary interests, doesn't at all come across as having ulterior motives. I'm keeping this guy close at hand, and indeed, I feel a trophy coming on.

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bet $WU100 that lad #1 ends up in hospital soon and lad #2 will be there to give you all the details and of the quote for the operation.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be right harrya, you might be right.

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK guys, I think I have the more sophisticated lad (#2) getting really interested in me. I am willing to be patient with this one but I see a safari in the offing. The last safari I engineered had a combination of money and sex, and I would imagine this combination is what is really required. My question is should I start to wind in a money angle or let the lad drop his when he is good and ready. I could imagine a business angle from my end, but I would rather it be his idea. I am at the 60+ email stage, how long should I wait?

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

60+ he is being patient Smile Just keep rolling along with to see what his angle is. Is the other persona still writing?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yeah I got 2 personnas, #1 is pure W. African mugu, bad grammar and all. told me he loves me, asked me to marry him. says i am the only thing he has in his life. if it wasn't bullsh1t it would be pathetic. #2 is far more suave, educated, we are chatting at a fairly sophisticated level about music, life and, of course, sex. i really wish they would get on with the money request, this is turning into a soap opera.

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic