SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There comes a time when it has to end (2000 miles ridden)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going SP!!

Are you using a heart monitor, or a manual pulse check?

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mercury, yes, that sort of thing, it did cease a couple of days later and I have not had it again since, but I also suffer from irregular heartbeats (arrythmias), so it is a worry when I get those sort of pains which are not like the arrythmias.

@ HellRyder, I don't have a heart monitor, I manually check my pulse on my wrist.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, If you ever feel like you are going to have a heart attack, you need to take the biggest breath you can take and then cough as hard as you can. It pumps the blood into the heart and it could save your life.

I want you around for a long time, because I love you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, Corona, you big softie Laughing

Not long in from my longest ride yet, a bit over 18 miles yoday, the head/cross wind was a little worse than I though it was supposed to be, but I damn well enjoyed the ride.

I got out of the saddle quite a few times to sprint for about 5 - 10 seconds each time, my legs are definitely getting stronger and so are the lungs, I managed to climb to the top of Galley Hill between Hastings and Bexhill, I did that twice today, very pleased with my ride.

I rode to my 5 miles marker at the end of Bexhill promenade, I then noticed an area that was previously covered in pebbles, that has now been cleared, under the pebbles is another mile of concrete promenade, that now gives me a nice 6 mile each way run, so I went to the six mile point, then back to Galley Hill which is about 3 miles back, climbed up that, then rode back to the 6 mile point before riding the 5 miles home, I wanted to hit 18 miles today, so I went along Hastings seafront to get over that mark, a all in all, very enjoyable, I might go and do a few more miles tonight, I'll see how I feel later.

Mar 26th

Top speed 29.7 mph (down steep cycle path hill)
Avg speed = 11.5 mph
Distance = 18.26 miles
Time 01:34:58

Pulse before ride = 70 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 96 bpm's 6:03pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 84 bpm's 6:13pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 78 bpm's 6:23pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 82 bpm's 7:03pm (pulse increased slightly)

Total miles ridden = 188.78

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great going. Just about 10% of your total distance last night alone. Wonderful progression. Now that you know you can go the distance, are there any group rides during the summer? Signing up for a 50 miler now will give you something to work towards. Sort of what YW is doing except we call them tours not races. Check out that bicycling forum that I sent you the link for.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You certainly have come a long way in a fairly short time. Remember this post from Feb. 6th?

Scam Patroller on Feb. 6th wrote:
I had my first ride today, it was a lot harder than I thought, even though it was only a short ride, I was ok for the first couple of hundred yards, my thighs started hurting at that point, I got to the park which is at the end of my road, about 500 yards from my flat, and I had to stop for a minute, I set off again, got half way through the park and saw the hill going down and the other hill going up, I thought about going back at that point, but I thought, sod it, carry on.
Top speed 19.9 mph (down a steep road)
Avg speed = 9.2 mph
Distance = 3.61 miles
Time 24:07:09

And now look at you! Most excellent indeed. Give it a couple more months and imagine what you'll be doing.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Connie, I have found a local group that does rides, here are some of the ones they have planned:

http://www.hastingsurbanbikes.com/?q=node/7

My legs were a bit sore after yesterdays longer than usual ride, but I was determined to do the same route again today, I got to the 6 mile point, and as I was coming back along the promenade, I was watching all the people walking dogs, I counted 57 dogs along the 1 mile stretch at the end of Bexhil, unreal, I made sure I wasn't going too fast in case I needed to stop for a dog, so I see a couple and their 3 dogs, 2 of them were on the left of the path, when suddenly, the little dog ran from the beach and right across me, the bloke looked at me and said, watch where you're going, I was like, wtf, shut the f*ck up you div, I was riding in a straight line, his bloody dog ran in front of me, twat Evil or Very Mad

I had planned to ride back along to that 6 mile point, but if I had, and he had opened his mouth again, chances are he would have got a slap, so I made my way home for 12 miles, then rode a mile further down to Hasting and back, I hate dog walkers, well, the idiot ones, most call their dogs or hold them when I go past, and we exchange a nod and I say cheers, shame there is always one idiot who gives it the mouth.

I hit the 200 mile mark today Cool

Mar 27th

Top speed 30.3 mph (down steep cycle path hill)
Avg speed = 11.0 mph
Distance = 14.36 miles
Time 01:17:44

Pulse before ride = 64 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 94 bpm's 5:56pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 84 bpm's 6:06pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 82 bpm's 6:16pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 78 bpm's 6:56pm

Total miles ridden = 203.14

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im very proud of you SP Thumbs up

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

30 MPH on a mountain bike on a cycle path? Wow is an understatement. I hate loose dogs. If the dog has completely under verbal command, that's one thing but to let a dog just go free is a crime.
Quote:
Sun 27th April, St Leonards Rotary Club Cycle Castle Challenge (On Yer Bike). Denise Treglown, tel 01424 442970 or 07947 768001 is hoping to get a HUB team together for this sponsored annual event. Proceeds go to St Michael's Hospice and RNLI. There is a choice of two lengths of ride, 25 or 44 miles.
I would go for either of these rides. The scenery looks divine. It would make me forget how much my legs hurt.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beauzeaux the clown wrote:
Wow, like there's another thread about bikes in the forum already too! Like, what a coinkydink!
Wow! We ocassionally get trolled like other forums too! Like, what a coinkystink!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get out for the last 2 days, Friday was very windy and pouring down all morning and afternon, I was planning on going out that evening when the wind dropped a bit, then I thought I might as well make it a rest day after doing nearly 70 miles in the last 7 days, then, on Saturday, my ulcers were killing me, no chance of riding in that pain, which meant I had to have another day of no riding, that's not what I wanted Sad.

Just had a quick spin out tonight, wind is supposed to be 5 - 10mph, but it's currently gusting at 17mph, after having a couple of days off, the old legs were hurting quickly as I was riding in to the wind, my lungs didn't feel too bad for a change, I rode back from St leonards to where the fishing boats are in Hastings, I was going as fast as I could, keeping it constant between 17mph and 19.9mph with the wind behind me, I went to change on to the big crank ring, but it wouldn't shift on to it, just loads of grinding, seems I am destined to only use the middle ring, bloody thing, thought I had sorted that out a while ago, one good thing, I managed to get my average speed over 13mph for the first time tonight Cool

Mar 28th & 29th: No riding due to weather on 28th and being ill 29th

Mar 30th

Top speed 19.9 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.1 mph
Distance = 6.54 miles
Time 29:55:4

Pulse before ride = 62 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 112 bpm's 11:20pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 92 bpm's 11:30pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 80 bpm's 11:40pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 78 bpm's 12:20pm

Total miles ridden = 209.68

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from todays ride, I'll go out and do a few more miles this evening as well:

Mar 31st

Top speed 19.4 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 11.5 mph
Distance = 15.8 miles
Time 01:18:35

Pulse before ride = 60 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 110 bpm's 5.59pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 88 bpm's 6:09pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 84 bpm's 6:19pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 80 bpm's 6:59pm

Total miles ridden = 225.48

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had my night ride, and that was the least windy ride I have had yet, there was only a very slight breeze, sweet as, and as a result, my average speed went up quite a bit, why can't the weather always be like this.

Mar 31st (2nd ride of the day)

Top speed 19.6 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.7 mph
Distance = 7.14 miles
Time 31:14:8

Pulse before ride = 76 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 108 bpm's 10:27pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 94 bpm's 10:37pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 88 bpm's 10:47pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 82 bpm's 11:27pm

Total miles ridden today = 22.94
Total miles ridden = 232.62

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lidl stores in the UK are doing bike stuff again on April 7th, this time they have a wireless computer with heart monitor and calorie counter going cheap, and a 35 piece bike tool kit for �19.99, I missed out last time, so getting up there early this time:

Wireless Bicycle Computer �12.99

Quote:
Multifunctional wireless computer and heart rate monitor
Supplied with batteries and mounting accessories (no tools required)
32 features, including:
- Distance travelled in km/miles
- Current, average and maximum speed
- Calorie count
- Current heart rate
- 12/24 hour clock
- Stopwatch
- and many more

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice heart rate monitor. I bet that you will find all of your numbers improving on your very next ride. I find myself competing against the ride before all the time.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice monitor, SP. You are doing a good job, keep up the work. You have the hardest part down now though, making it a habit.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Log for tonights ride, windy again, 10mph - 20mph, as per usual, it killed me riding in to the wind at the start, but wanting to keep my average speed up, now that I finally reached 13mph+ the other day, I kept pushing the pedals that little bit harder to maintain speed, though it is draining, but after a while, the legs go numb and it doesn't feel as bad, gave my lungs a good blow anyway.

I didn't ride during the day today, I'm planning on doing my 18 miles tomorrow as long as it's not raining in the afternoon, and then a bit more tomorrow night.

Apr 1st

Top speed 21.6 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.4 mph
Distance = 7.59 miles
Time 33:52:2

Pulse before ride = 68 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 110 bpm's 10:24pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 90 bpm's 10:34pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 86 bpm's 10:44pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 80 bpm's 11:24pm

Total miles ridden = 240.21

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I planned to do 18 miles today, but as I was getting close to Bexhill, it started raining, well, a heavyish spray, that combined with the fairly strong head wind in the face, was actually making it hard to see, so I turned around at the 6 mile mark and made my way back to St Leonards, of course, the bad weather then headed out to sea, so I rode an extra couple of miles down to Hastings and back, that will do for today, I'll do a bit more tonight.

I must add that after hovering at 13 stone for quite a while, I have lost another 2 pounds, I now weigh 12 stone and 12 pounds (180lbs) Cool

Apr 2nd

Top speed 19.8 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 11.4 mph
Distance = 14.35 miles
Time 01:15:22

Pulse after ride = 102 bpm's 6:19pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 86 bpm's 6:29pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 84 bpm's 6:39pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 74 bpm's 7:19pm

Total miles ridden = 254.56

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go SP im proud of you clapping

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Packman, I'm trying my best Very Happy

Log for tonights ride:

Apr 2nd (2nd ride of the day)

Top speed 17.9 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.8 mph
Distance = 7.58 miles
Time 32:45:4

Pulse before ride = 80 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 108 bpm's 11:07pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 88 bpm's 11:17pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 84 bpm's 11:27pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 78 bpm's 12:07pm

Total miles ridden today = 21.93
Total miles ridden = 262.14

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took my usual run over to Bexhill today, I had the wind in my face all the 6 miles back, and I always feel like I am going real slow when it's like that, but a glance at my computer tells me I'm doing around 11mph - 12mph, it doesn't feel that fast, though. The trip was not helped due to the fact that there is now a huge tracked excavator on the pebble beach track, they have dumped loads of sand on the track and flattened it by driving over it, but the wheels just sink in to the sand in quite a few places.

On the way back, I got off to walk a particularly sandy bit, and some git wearing an orange visor, cycling shorts and cycling shirt goes past me over the sand as if he's riding on tarmac, it didn't seem to stop him much, it's probably because he's a lot fitter than me and has been riding for years, but I'm blaming my tyres for my inability to ride over it Laughing, log for todays ride:

Apr 3rd

Top speed 20.7 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 11.1 mph
Distance = 12.04 miles
Time 01:05:05

Pulse before ride = 72 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 90 bpm's 5:42pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 84 bpm's 5:52pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 80 bpm's 6:02pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 78 bpm's 6:42pm

Total miles ridden = 274.18

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from my night spin, my legs were hurting not long after I went out, and after about 4 miles I'd had enough of the wind, but I carried on and when I got near my usual 7 miles or so, I thought I might as well do 8 miles, but I kept going for a bit longer and did just over 10 miles, I might have overdone it a bit because I don't feel too good as it goes, I feel a bit dizzy and my heart is skipping beats a bit, nothing that I'm not used to with my arrythmias, but I don't usually get dizzy with it, my pulse after my 2 rides today is well below what it normally is as well.

My local weather station at www.hastingsweather.co.uk says the wind is light and variable tonight, and on the live graph on that page, the gusts are not going much above 2mph - 3mph, and a lot of the time it says zero, sorry, but trust me, that's well out, he wants to try sticking his damn wind monitor down on the seafront instead of his roof in the town, log for tonights ride:

Apr 3rd (2nd ride of the day)

Top speed 21.2 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.2 mph
Distance = 10.19 miles
Time 46:06:2

Pulse before ride = 76 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 94 bpm's 10:50pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 86 bpm's 11:00pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 80 bpm's 11:10pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 78 bpm's 11:50pm

Total miles ridden today = 22.23
Total miles ridden = 284.37

[edit]

1/2 an hour later and the dizziness has now gone, heart isn't skipping beats now either, just wondering if it's because I haven't been eating much and didn't eat before my night ride, just had my bread and peanut butter and felt better almost straight away Confused

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You must eat and drink SP. I use a normal water bottle, the sort that they sell at the market and put it in the bottle cage. I fill it with filtered water when at home and refill out of drinking fountains when on the bike trail. I have used those hydration systems filled with spring water and multiple water bottle systems but its all too much trouble and ends up tasting terrible. As far as food goes, I eat. I used to keep a jell packs with me, but have realized that its no different than a spoonful of jelly in a foil pack. I was given"Shot Blocks" at an organized ride and loved them so went out and bought the kids version. Fruity Snacks is their name. I keep them in my "Bento Box" on the top tube for when I feel like you described.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Connie, I don't have a water bottle cage on my bike, I didn't think I was riding far enough to warrant taking a drink with me, I usually have a drink of water before I go out with some Lucozade/other glucose tablets.

Just had a ride out, it's pretty warm and breezy today, I enjoyed the ride back anyway.

Apr 4th

Top speed 21.0 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 11.2 mph
Distance = 12.80 miles
Time 01:08:03

Pulse before ride = 72 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 102 bpm's 3:43pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 86 bpm's 3:53pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 80 bpm's 4:03pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 70 bpm's 4:43pm

Total miles ridden = 297.17

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to cut my ride short tonight, bloody annoying, last night I put 5 brand new Panasonic batteries in my front light, so they had just over an hours use yesterday, and 15 minutes in to the ride tonight before they are completely dead Evil or Very Mad, that's crap considering it had Varta batteries in it from new and they have done loads of night rides before dying, I am about to send an email to Panasonic to complain about their product, they better send me out some new batteries in the post or send me some vouchers, gits, log for tonights ride:

Apr 4th (2nd ride of the day)

Top speed 18.4 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.8 mph
Distance = 4.99 miles
Time 21:36:3

Pulse after ride = 100 bpm's 10:50pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 80 bpm's 11:00pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 78 bpm's 11:10pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 68 bpm's 11:50pm

Total miles ridden today = 17.79
Total miles ridden = 302.16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic