SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Desmond and Churchill: **Calabar Confirmation**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Churchill to Roger Whipple
Quote:
dudue,

that is either a terrible mispelling or Churchill was implying that Whipple is a piece of crap - i hope you aren't going to stand for the Peanut!

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, I know -- you're wondering what happened with Desmond and Churchill today. Especially after this:

Quote:
You know quite well ththat the delay is not from us this time around and we are not going to take another picture .

Well....obviously:

Churchill to Roger (Mon. March 24):
Quote:
dude,

If you insist that we are going to take the security photo again,you have to give us time to raise the fund. Moreso, the airport is a bit far from where we are right now.However, let the security photo be at place where we wouldn't encounter problems with airport security officials.

I learnt that there are no photographers in the airport that means we have to go out and look for one,develop,scan and send it to you.It involves a lot
of work so you have to exercise patience.

When exactly is the flight leaving for london.

I am expecting your reply immediately.

Roger Whipple to Churchill (March 24):
Quote:
Churchill:

I have a few options for the flight tonight - they have agreed to put a hold on four tickets on three different flights, because I was unsure how long it would take you to get the photo.

There is a flight leaving tonight at 7:25 and another at 10:17. The other good thing about meeting at the airport is that we can go directly to the ticket booth and I can pay for our reserved tickets then and there.

The security procedures at the airport is simple. The photo must be taken where your location can be easily verified (in front of the main airport terminal sign, etc.) McClain would prefer the photo to be taken standing next to security personnel. I am sure if you are courteous they will be very accommodating - they must deal with people from out of town all the time.

If you are stopped or have any problems, show them your letter of introduction. I would recommend showing them the French letter first (it is polite) and then if they do not read French, you may show them the English version.

Be wary of WHO you show it too, however! Please do not forget that we are carrying US Passports - which are very very valuable documents. The utmost security must be maintained!

Let me know when I should send your new security passphrase. Once your photo is sent in, I will keep you updated as to when you should head back to the airport to meet us.

Good work, guys. I can't wait to go over your housing options!!

It occurs to me here that I haven't explained about their "Letter of Introduction". A while back they were getting a little hung up about not having appropriate identification to give Agent John McClain when they met him to get their passports and requested a Letter of Introduction. French is the national language of Cameroon (where I hope to elbow them into) and I figured there's a fairly decent chance that a border town like Calabar might have a lot of French speakers too. So I sent them a letter that essentially said:

Quote:
This is simply a test to see if you are able to speak and understand French. If you are able to, please write me back and let me know. This will affect your upcoming travel plans. It should be noted that this note should not be shared with anyone. I wish you all the very best of time in Cameroon.

They responded very befuddled. I then told them THAT letter was just a draft, and the following letters were the real ones that they should show to any police or security officers they meet. They will be required to be shown upon meeting up with Agent McClain. There is a French and English version, for their convenience:

ENGLISH version:
Quote:
To Whom It May Concern:

My name is I am from Nigeria and I am currently attempting to receive my US Passport so that I may enter your country to continue my schooling. I have an accompanying letter in French that I will encourage you to read. Please allow me to pass, or speak with your supervisor.

Please give me no trouble, and I would be happy to show you any other forms of identification I have, or comply with your standards and regulations in any way.

Now that you have read and understood this letter, please direct me to the area where I can find the representatives of Professor Harold Hill or give me the proper forms to complete.

Thank you very much,

-Professor Harold Hill
Citizen (USA)

FRENCH version: - Special thanks to Duckmeister for the translation!
Quote:
To Whom It May Concern:

My name is I am a Nigerian scammer and am currently trying to steal money from innocent people, or sneak into your country without a passport to commit various crimes. I do not speak French, and do not know what this letter says. I encourage you to please detain me or put me under arrest.

At the very least, please give me as much trouble as you can. I'd be happy to fight you, if you prefer.

Above all, I would ask that you please do not tell me what this letter says. If you tell me that I will be able to reach Professor Harold Hill I will go absolutely anywhere you want.

Treat me roughly,

-Professor Harold Hill
A Concerned Citizen

Wink

They were also given new security procedures for the airport...

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am double posting in the sake of clarity (for me if no one else!)

They mucked around a bunch today getting me the new photo - I'm assuming because they had to walk everywhere Laughing

Imagine my surprise when I got this:
Quote:
Goodday DUde,

we finally succeded in taking the security photo at the airport landmark sign. Although we had some problems when we wanted to take photo inside the airport the security men came and almost get us arested it was after we show them the letter and some other document that they allow us to go and the haed of the security men told us that we can not take any photo and that is out of band by the government of calabar and this is one of the problem we got at maiduguri airport of which Professor Harold Hill was aware bof it, we pray that you people should just take this one and let us get out of this state today.

Remember the relationship between civilians and security men in Nigeria is not cordial unlike US where security interact with civilians without any fear,I explained this to Professor harold also.

There is no money left to scan the birth certificate,we will come along with them.there is something you do not understand , we are short of cash can't you understand.do nyou want us to stal ,i told you we sold our mobile phones to raise the fund we used in taking this security photo and what is left with us is just our transport fare to the airport.

I am expecting your mail so that we go straight to the airport landmark sign and wait.We have wasted a lot of time on this.Please consider the health situation fo Harold Hill ,he told me that our not been able to come
yo the US up till now contributed to his ill health.Dude lets do something and make him happy to night.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Churchill and DESMOND.

But the picture they sent was terrible! I don't even want to post it here, so you'll just have to wait. It's even more unclear than the first one they tried to submit in front of the anchor. We argue a bit, and here are some of his highlights:

Quote:
oKAY GUY .
sorry there is nothing we can do right now. may be we forget about this all if you or your agent can not take that one maybe you send us money to take another if not let just forget about this project okay.

Quote:
I have told you that I sold my mobile phone and right now I am only left with just 3100 in dollars which is just $2 so what do you want me to do I am not having any money on me again and there is nobody I can get money from this is not my STATE okay

Tell him that is he can not collect that he should forget it. I see is because I am a black man that why he doing all this for me.

Quote:
I have contacted my cousin regarding this incident but he insisted he has no money on him,because the one he gave me I have not refunded it.

Quote:
Ask Mr harold how many times I have traveled out my state just for this project,at the end of the day you people we disappoint us.

Anyway we have tried our best to make you people understand the stuff we are made up,but you people are acting as if you are racist.

Quote:
I do not know what to do right now.Infact I am confused.

Time to bring up some of the shadier "entrance exam procedures":
Quote:
Churchill:

Dude, I know that you have been treated better than most students - is it true that Professor Hill let you guys skip your admissions essay to get into the school - and fill out the Personality Questionnaire, instead?

That is seriously nice, man. He's been really good to you. I would cut him some slack.

The point is, I am willing to come meet you at ANY time to give you your package and passports - but I just can't do it until the sign you're holding can be READ.

I am open to suggestions. What is your plan?

After a rather comedic pause (I thought) I get this:

Quote:
Subject: everything will be fine tomorrow
dude,

Can we make it tommorrow,because we are short of cash right now.Can't you understand!!.

had been there money we would have done it.

Just talk to him he will undervstand.

Tommorrow will be ok let go look for money.

Please do we need another security sign and location or we have to use the previous one.

please let us know if there is any other information we need during the taking of the security photo to avoid mistakes.

If there is need for another security sign and location kindly send it now.

I promise everything we go well tomorrow. by the grace of God.

Churchill.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut wrote:
I'd be happy to fight you, if you prefer.

LOL, I just imagined the puzzled face of the police man who reads this sentence. I hope they will use that letter! Very Happy

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now they have no phones, communication is breaking down, money is gone, someone is going to be having a very rough few days. Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny, Peanut! I think you just might be able to keep the lads in town for a few more days, hopefully they will find someone who cares about arresting Nigerian scammers in Calabar. Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut,
Hahahahahah!
I love the French version! Thumbs up Outstanding!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was eating a Snickers bar and almost choked on yes, a peanut when I read that French version. Sheer lunacy! Very Happy

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew they could get it right

Laughing

Quote:
Goodday Dude.

How was your night? hope you guys really had a good time.

Thank GOD that we were able to retake another security photo today.

It was not that esy for us to come up with the needed amount for us to retake the security photo but all glory by to GOD that we can come up with it.

Please Tell agent MCclain that we LOVE him as well.

Dude we are already with our luggages waiting to receive the comfirmation from you guys so that we move to the Airport and wait you guys there.

Thanks for every thing may God bless you both in Jesus name.

ChurcHill and DESMOND.

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Amazing, Peanut truely amazing. clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing how dumb those lads are.

bow_down clapping

I would love to see a pic of them giving the French version of the letter to a security guard or police.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut, again Thumbs up Outstanding work.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I love it!

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Peanut,

Ok, the "Dude" they picked up from your "dude" is funny enough alone. But "Goodday Dude" is even funnier! Laughing I wonder what else your "dude" could get them saying...they seem to adapt well to his "lingo"

They provide laughs just at the right time when I need them in RL Very Happy

Peanut, you're a master with these two clowns clapping

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! I also love the coincidence in the pic in the top left corner,
"Never been done. Go do it."
hehehe
Super trophy, dude. bow_down Thumbs up clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tragedy!!

Roger Whipple to the Lads:
Quote:
GUYS

I don't have much teim so i'm writing to you as quick as I am able, guys you've got to listen to me we are in a lot of trouble. McClain was shot on our way to the airport by those guys I saw following us around from the road last time. He'sdead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our car overturned and McClain killed one of them before he was shot in the chest. I grabbed his wallet and his gun and his briefcase with the passports in it and took off. I'm in Ikang, but I saw them tear down the street just a little bit ago and I know they're going to come looking for me. I gotta get out of here. You've got to come get me. I have all you stuff and we need to get out of here as soon as possible.

I'll try to keep PRof. Hill updated, but listen dudes if you get here before they get me I'll just HAND these to you - Id ont care. I'll give youthe passports and money and whatever else you want, but get here and we'll get on the first plane to ANYWHERE.

ohhhhhh god my heart is racing I have ot leave - i'll try to find a place to email you later

Professor Hill is due to return from the hospital sometime today...imagine his shock when he reads the morning paper!

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AWSOME JOB bow_down

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
billysson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My god,
this is unbelievably great.
Is the entire adventure posted somewhere?
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was over a while back and started the process of publishing it......and then it took on an entirely new life of it's own!

Now it's finally winding down again (I can't imagine them going too much further after this!! Razz ) and I will take another stab at writing it all up. Past posts on these lads can be found:

Initial Application Process: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114618
Passport Application and Coleman Gallery Scholarship: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1009632
Benin City Safari: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125347
Maiduguri Safari: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126650

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Their credulity strains my credulity. I'd bet the word "gullible" isn't even in their dictionary.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This might just finally be the end of them! You can bet their tails are between their legs.

March 27 - Churchill to Roger Whipple
Quote:
Dude,

where are you/ tell me where you are I will come and
get you out .

I am equal to whar ever they want.

Reach me as son as possible.

Churchill.

March 27 - Desmond to Roger Whipple:
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

March 27 - Churchill to Professor Hill
Quote:
Harold,

I am very disappointed in you despite all your pleadings that we should coperate with Rogers and his men which we did in order not to let you down you still went ahead to act childish.

You pretended to be sick,why is it that it is when Rogers and his framed up that agent MCclain was killed you that you resurfaced.This was exactly what happened in Benin,Maiduguri,Abuja and finally Calabar.

What are you going to tell me now that caused Rogers and his men not to hand-over the passport to us.Do you still have any reason?absolutely no.

I went to Calabar so that you wouldn't lose your job as you claim.

Mary is now in the Hospital because we can not even take care of her feeding and accomodation,Since your men refused to give out the money neither the passport.

I guess this is the end of the road.Don't you ever contact me again,i have seen that you are very ungrateful and you don't have sympathy for your fellow human beings.

We took all the five security pictures we were asked to take ,on the day of the final US passport pick,Rogers and his men framed up a childish and funny story that agent MCclain was killed.

In a nutshell,I have done everything to make sure I satisfy you and displease desmond who is on my neck.

I am leaving for Lagos now.Send my passport to Lagos if such thing is really existing.God Almighty knew I have tried my best,but is unfortunate you people are heartless and wicked.I should hjave known that.

Everything time you claim yopu do not know what is going on where as your the brain behind all this.

Try to turn a new leave because this kind of lies and character wouldn't take you anywhere instead it will tarnish your reputation and image.

I believe a word is enough for the wise.

Finally,if you do not send my US passport and Scholarship money,you will not have peace because I was very plain with you.

Goodday,

Churchill.

Desmond to Professor Hill
Quote:
i am disapointed in you.

You can go ahead and take the US pasport and scholarship,I am done with you.

Don't you ever mail me without sending my US passport and Scholarship money.

I have realized that you are a scammer,if you are not then proof yourself.

Mary in the hospital just because of you anf your childish character.

I will try and leave for lagos immediately and continue my life.

Go on playing prangs,Nemesis will caught up with you.

Desmond.

I finally send them the article above (trying to time it out just right) with this e-mail:

Professor Hill to the Lads:
Quote:
Boys,

Well I hope you are satisfied with yourselves.

Since you have refused to come to the assistance of your International Student Liaison he is now god knows where. I have attached an article that I read the other day in the news.

I just don't know what to do with you two anymore.

We'll see if they reply! Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant baiting, Peanut! Those last lad emails are priceless stuff.
Good luck on their continuing adventures. Laughing clapping clapping clapping bow_down

Safari Issac to Chad
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Comic lad wrote:
Send my passport to Lagos if such thing is really existing

I love how they never quite completely write you off. The door is left open a crack, just in case. This is bloody genius, Ivor.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You are right, and with that, Peanut will take them on another adventure, i'm sure of it. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha,
Peanut, I am sooooo sad to see this end!

Five thumbs:

Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic