SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poor Professor Soludo ......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is just misunderstood .....He has been assulted by victims and had his name used by scammers but he has had his revenge in having one of the thieves arrested.

Dear Ixxxx Fxxxxx,

I am Prof Charles Soludo the Governor Central Bank of Nigeria and i am a god fearing man.

I don't engage my self in fraudulent activities because i have reputation.So thieves has been defrauding with my name and i am happy i got one of them arrested early this month.To my greatest surprise i made Trip to the United states sometime ago and i was assaulted by some people who were waiting for my arrival in the name of defrauding them.

But I give God the glory that i have been lifted up to serve my fellow mankind and not to cheat.I am assuring you that you will enjoy knowing me and i will appreciate you with time,we have to proceed so that we do not take laws into our hands rather lets live judgment and vengeance to the almighty.

I need your utmost cooperation so enable us empower this transaction and i will make sure i am communication with the real person that was why i have disclosed my phone to you for you to able to call me and i know fully well that the use of internet has been greatly abused so please don't judge me i know all you are talking about and it is affection my personality but God is in control.

Thank you for your understanding and furnish me the required information so that i can hand you over to the transfer unit.
Your's sincerely,

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..I am assuring you that you will enjoy knowing me..

Somehow, I doubt it. Vainglorious pompous b*stard.

Can you post or PM his addy?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo

Are you possibly suggesting that my Professor Charles Soludo isn't the Govenor of the Reserve Bank of Nigeria??????? I'm now feeling totally shattered.

Yup he's a thorough going b*stard. He has accepted the $5,500 that I was going to use for my poor mother's cancer operation. He has agreed however to expedite the payment to me of the multi-millions that he has stashed away so that she can still have the life-saving surgery.

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.35.18.2 with SMTP id v2cs269819pyi;
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.82.187.2 with SMTP id k2mr17445417buf.26.1206367204168;
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n42.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n42.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.175])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id e11si6683158fga.5.2008.03.24.07.00.03;
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.175 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=87.248.110.175;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.175 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [217.12.4.215] by n42.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Mar 2008 14:00:03 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.151] by t2.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Mar 2008 14:00:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Mar 2008 14:00:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 85938 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Mar 2008 14:00:02 -0000

DomainKey-Signature: Deleted - page blowout Evil or Very Mad

Received: from [208.74.112.177] by web28201.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:00:02 CET
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:00:02 +0100 (CET)
Subject: IN RESPECT TO YOUR LAST MAIL.
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1210283232-1206367202=:84851"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

From the Desk Of:
Prof Charles Soludo
Executive Governor (CBN)
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/06
Cell phone. +234 8024671804

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks CD

You need to edit the posted addy to prevent blowout. Horizontal scrolling sucks.

I'm going to give the good Prof. a workout.

[Edited to add] Congratulations on your 100th post you post whore! Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of Soludo, I got an email from him. Apparently he's the banker for Rev. R1chard Benj@min, one of my current victims.

Anything I should know about Soludo to really get under his skin?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ sir - - you sure it's the same Prof? So many people use that name to scam.

LOL - but I love it when they say they got someone arrested. I bet it was the [email protected] that did it

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's the same guy, pretending to be a banker.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic