SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<center>"The views expressed here are those of the baiters and not necessarily those of 419Eater or its staff."
</center>

Welcome to all of the NPR listeners! This is the bait hosted on This American Life (Original Air Date: Sept 12, 2008 http://www.thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?episode=363) or (http://www.archive.org/details/Scambusters). Thanks for stopping by here to read about it. We'd love for you to sign up to the forum and help our cause. Feel free to email any questions, comments or criticsm to [email protected]. Thanks!

UPDATE 4 March 2016: This link will take you to a summary of the bait, with a quick reference guide. - JF

Prof So and So, YW and myself have been working on a lad donated by fellow baiter freddyfudpucker, who was too busy to deal with his lads due to school (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130082&highlight=). Well, he had this lad well hooked.

So, we decided it was time for him to be a man of the world. He needed to get a bit of traveling under his belt. I mean, there is nothing more fun than a vacation arranged by our church (http://www.securewebdata.com/TWAT/). So, after thumbing through TONS of brochures of beautiful places to visit around Africa, we decided that one of the best places to go would be Chad. After reading this article and talking to YW, I just fell in LOVE with the place. http://www.forbes.com/2008/02/24/pollution-baku-oil-biz-logistics-cx_tl_0226dirtycities_slide_16.html?thisSpeed=15000

Now, some of you might be thinking that Chad is but a war torn, dangerous place to be. But trust me, it is more than that. It is a mostly Muslim country, which is great because our lad is an evangelical missionary! And, of course, when traveling to Chad he must wear the traditional missionary getup. All white of course. With a pink sash. Another reason why Chad is such a good destination is because it borders Sudan. Why do we like Sudan so much you ask? It cannot possibly be as beautiful as Chad, you say. Well, because it houses Darfur, which is well-known for its hospitality and peaceful nature. Obviously at some point, our missionary will have to make an emergency run to Darfur to do something. Coincidentally, that will be the day he arrives in Ndjamena.

Remembering that Chad is majority Muslim, we had to think of a sign for our lad to hold that would make him stand out to our local missionary. Well, see for yourself:

Quote:
DEAR XXXXXX,
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE,THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.
PLEASE THERE IS A MISTAKE I HAVE ONE WAT TICKET NOT TWO WAY TICKET PLEASE.I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I WILL START MY TRAVEL ON MONDAY TO MEET YOU IN CHAD.
I HAVE NOTED THE SPECIAL CODE THAT I WILL HOLD TO MEET YOU IN CHAD.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUTUAL COOPERATION,GOD BLESS YOU.
BEST REGARDS,
ADAM

Attached is a file that he made up himself with the following code, so that I can recognize him:

Quote:
LOOKING FOR THE TWAT MUHAMMAD

SIGN:ADAM

I imagine that he will have a warm reception with that sign. Laughing

So, we will post updates here. This is going to be an interesting trip to say the least.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 43 times in total
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Hmmm - I don't think you're going to have that lad long.

AK47 target practice, anyone?

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHA Laughing, the sign is sure to go down well there, pity he can't print of one of those Mohammed cartoons that they are all up in arms about at the moment, and stick that on the sign as well Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo - make sure the big red cross on his chest is not too large a target. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait for him to try and explain exactly HOW Muhammad is a TWAT, especially given the language barrier.

Chad, even if it is in the Western part of the country, closest to Nigeria, does not take kindly to Christian missionaries, even if they are not holding a sign that can get them hung. The last time a couple of lads went through there acting as missionaries, they were massively shit on by nearly everyone they came in contact with, especially the immigration officials. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that is evil. Shocked Laughing

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely you are not implying that our church has wicked practices. We only want him to spread the good news to the nation of Chad.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make him a man of the world, Jojobean, YeaWhatever & Professor So And So Very Happy
(So, how many months of popcorn should I supply then?)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He says it is one week's journey.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hanging should only take a few minutes though. His trip to the afterlife should be quick. Thumbs up

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure that the sign will be properly appreciated - as in, is colloquial English commonly spoken in Chad?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carrying that sign may end up making him less of a "man" of the world, in more ways that one.

Particularly when the locals get their hands on him. Wink

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ethics Sticky wrote:
Caution: Pre-emptive ethics strike required.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877 - and many more useful useful linky's can be found in the last post of this thread.

*THWACK*

Wink

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If all else fails you'll just have to get him on a trip to Saudi or Iran or something, ofc with the same sign Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh, I like this one! Twisted Evil

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

second that Laughing
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best laugh I've had in a long time. This should be great. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should tell him that the proper greeting is to hold his hand up with his middle finger down - - and the other fingers straight up - and to say "Kiss, Air, and Tease"

That is like giving the middle finger....and saying some bad words!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should have him print out that cartoon from the Danish newspaper that caused an uproar and tell him to show that to any police officer there as a peace symbol. Twisted Evil

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, a classic guys...

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE THERE IS A MISTAKE I HAVE ONE WAT TICKET NOT TWO WAY TICKET PLEASE

The poor mugu has not even started and he has the first problem Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an inspiration! Too bad there aren't many webcams in Chad.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work, however I agree with Yastreb, will people in Chad appreciate it to the full extent? That said, I'm sure they won't appreciate him not putting "sallalahu alayhi wasallam" (Peace be upon him) after his name

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a hunch if the lads don't question 'TWAT' themselves the Chad natives may not do so either. Not necessarily a bad thing, being implicated in a death of another human being (no matter how much I dispise greed and crime) is too much for me. But at least he's going to have a rough and stressful journey, and maybe return having learnt crime doesn't pay (we can but hope) and get a real job.

PS - Congratulations on an awesome safari! Chad, eh? I'll have to see what's on offer package-wise at Thomas Cook Wink
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<ssscraaapppeeee> [pullin' up a chair closer & openin' a beer... popcorn on my left..so I can watch the action up real close like]

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic