SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More romance vlads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few vlads that have been sitting in my catcher. Hope you have fun tormenting them, all from My B3loved.

With the qualities my character has I can see why the 'women' just throw themselves at him

Quote:
.....I do have a glass eye from a self inflicted hunting accident and I have really bad body odor. Both of my parents are in prison and my younger brother is a transvestite.

First is Anastasiya, doesn't say much.

Quote:
Hi!!! How are you? What are you doing? [email protected]

Next is Liliya, i always get a good laugh when they say they read my profile.

Quote:
When I read you profile I understood that you are interesting man and I would like to get to know you more. [email protected] Liliya!

Then there is Anya

Quote:
If you want dialogue and can and more that write to me on mine e-mail [email protected] =)

and then comes Ekaterina who wants to have children.

Quote:
My NAME - Ekaterina. I was born far from the center of the country in city Yaransk.
Now I live in city Kirov because it is necessary to work and build the future. I not when any love, and now I want the attitude with the person, in me, it was impossible to cost serious attitudes. I wish to have family and children, I think, that my age already - time of it. I think, that you know what man in us in our country. [email protected]

Open for all, have fun and bait safe.

vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a message from Ek@terin@ that was four pages long! Is this, normal? If it is not normal to get a four page response, I think I might post it here. You might just learn stuff, like how she got 'The diploma of a speciality " the teacher of initial classes"'

I also noticed this line,
Quote:
I love, when the sun сияет in streets, it - is a lot of voices

Looks like cnret didn't translate well. Not like the rest isn't a vomitous shotgun-like splatter of atrocious grammer.
VladImpaler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
сияет
would actually be written something like like 'siyaet' (pronounced like see ya eh t) in a latin alphabet and means 'shine' so she loves it when the sun shines on the streets

I doubt that changes much if you're planning to reply though

I quite enjoyed reading it in a russian pronouncing english accent though, since if you pronounce the word 'set' as in sunset in a russian accent you end up with something that sounds quite like the russian for shine Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic