SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Just rather than saying you're flying into Heathrow - no point me taking pics I he's 100 miles away Wink

Makes sense. That means I should nix my idea to first tell him I'm flying into Heathrow and then make him go to Bristol, because he might never go to Bristol. OK, no problem. The trip to Bristol will be punishment enough for him.

manbiteslion wrote:
Bristol is about 100 minutes by train from Paddington (and �50 return) plus another annoying �8 for the airport bus.

What? That cheap mugu is coming by train? I demand a stretch limousine! Wink

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If/when he doesn't show, I'd suggest you get a 1st class return from Bristol to London on the train - �200-odd/$400.
Let me know what day you line him up for and if he cries like a girl about coming out West (he strikes me as the unreliable whiney sort of a lad, but aren't they all?), I'll bet he doesn't even bother showing up - unless you fly wit the $130k, which might get him off his greedy lazy arse Wink
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He said I should come on Wednesday April 2. I'm sure he will whine about going all the way to Bristol, but as it gets later and later, it becomes impossible to get flights to Heathrow, not to mention the problems with T5. Sorry, Ray old buddy, Bristol is all I could get.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys, Ray is still ducking and diving on the pics and video. I'm getting the impression that he may have abandoned all hope of getting the money that has been chopped so far and placed all his faith in the cash that B0v1s will have shortly. But if he does send anything I'll post it here immediately.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
He said I should come on Wednesday April 2. I'm sure he will whine about going all the way to Bristol,...sorry, Ray old buddy, Bristol is all I could get.

Super - as soon as he confirms (like the same way he confirmed his videos? Grrr) let me know and I'll arrange to get up there Smile

One last thought - you'd better get packing, you'll have to set off tomorrow!
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD

Is someone going to meet you in the UK? Whats happening with the money?

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the same questions. I haven't heard from Ray since Saturday. He was supposed to call me yesterday (Sunday) when he "arrived" in Nigeria. I've been emailing him asking what's going on, and checking AIM to see if he's online. He hasn't replied to my emails and he's never online with AIM.

The money is piling up, so he better get in touch soon. When I collect today's receipts, I'll have over $100,000.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think J@ck G0ff may have to go off the reservation and call B0vis on behalf of R@y. J@ck is pissed at R@y's lack of communication. Give R@y someone new to hate on.

@DD - PM me if you want to pursue this or use J@ck some other way to further this bait.

Edit: Missed a mask on the lad's name

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yousa_Sakashite wrote:
I think J@ck G0ff may have to go off the reservation and call B0vis on behalf of R@y.

Do you mean you'll call pretending to be R@y and give me instructions, such as to send J@ck a large check? FYI, I have no more checks to send.

By the way, maybe I'm wrong, but I usually don't bother masking Ray's name unless I spell out his full name R@ymond J@mes. If someone Googles just "Ray" or "Raymond", they'll get a billion hits and I doubt this thread will be anywhere near the top. If I'm wrong, I hope a mod or someone with more experience will set me straight.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of calling as R@y to instruct you to give the money to J@ck to hand deliver to R@y. J@ck could really have fun with that kind of cash.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What can he be upto that means he suddenly *has* to 'go' to Nigeria, and you suddenly *have* to fly to the UK, leaving $130,000 in cash hidden in the US - fishy doesn't even start to cover it...
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yousa_Sakashite wrote:
I was thinking of calling as R@y to instruct you to give the money to J@ck to hand deliver to R@y. J@ck could really have fun with that kind of cash.

Holy sh!t! You think big, that's for sure! Very Happy

I don't think B0vis will go for that. Ray and I are in paranoid mode now after all the attacks by P3ter.

Also, from a baiting point of view, I want that $120K dangling like a big juicy steak over Ray's head. He might do some fun things for such a sum. If someone steals it, then it's game over. That's my opinion, but maybe better baiters have different thoughts.

manbiteslion wrote:
What can he be upto that means he suddenly *has* to 'go' to Nigeria, and you suddenly *have* to fly to the UK, leaving $130,000 in cash hidden in the US - fishy doesn't even start to cover it...

No kidding. My theory is he wants me over there because that's the only way he'll get his money (although I don't know how exactly), since P3ter is able to chop every other mode of money transfer. If I'm going over there, he can't meet me himself because he's supposed to be Indian but in reality he's not. So he suddenly has to leave the country as an excuse not to meet me.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But then why open a US account with the cash? It just doesn't add up! Why even invite you to the UK without the cash? And pretend he has to vanish at the same time? Is he just trying to give B0vis to p3ter in a London set-up or something?! Man of mystery.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's awfully quiet without any emails, IMs or phone calls from Ray the last couple of days. I will fill the vacuum with this completely OT news item.

Bono, lead singer of U2, is famous for being a wee bit self-righteous. At a U2 concert in Glasgow, Scotland, he asked the audience for total quiet. Then he started to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds. Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies." A voice from the crowd pierced the quiet. "Well, fuckin stop doin' it then, ya evil bastard!"

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DD - while Ray is quiet, why don't you go torture the other check lad you were torturing w/ a fake chopper Twisted Evil

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Budanzig, you must mean Th0m@s Sm!th who contributed my siggy quote (click here). I have tried to continue with him, but after the last big chop, he went weird and incoherent on me. I don't know if he decided to give up check scamming and get into a new type of scamming with which he is completely unfamiliar, or maybe he got so disgusted that he turned over all his magas to some poor newby mugu.

He sent out rambling emails requesting everything under the sun, including bank account numbers, social security numbers, and credit card numbers. A couple of my victim characters asked him to clarify, but he didn't reply. One of my victim characters sent him a credit card number and social security number, and he replied asking for a routing number. I replied that credit cards don't have routing numbers, and he hasn't replied.

I even had my chopper send him another taunting email, but I got no response. He's just no fun anymore.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B0vis wrote:
Ray, I don't know where you are, but I'm still taking care of business here. I got the money that Jxxx and Wxxx sent, as well as Vxxx's money order that she mailed. The total is now up to $100,885.

I sure hope you are doing OK.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has Ray really left town? I haven't heard from him for nearly two days now. With any luck he's merely in transit and will resume being tortured in due course. If we're supremely lucky he'll be pinned under a bus somewhere.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope Ray wakes up, B0vis has a plane to catch!

I may have worked it out though - occam's shaving kit, and whatnot. He's rumbled. He's found this thread and kicking himself. He's trying to get Bov!s on safari and has twigged the $100k is every bit as real as the jobs he's offering. Just a theory, I hope I'm wrong! Only time will tell...may be time to bait his M4rk character instead?

The Bono story was excellent, by the way Smile
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Occam will have to buy a new razor. Ray is back!
happy crowd

I got tired of waiting, so I called D@v!d's and S0l0mon's Nigerian phone numbers and got Ray to call me back. He says he's in Nigeria. He gave me some excuses for not contacting me for 3 days. The airline delayed his luggage, his new phone isn't activated, the network in Nigeria is bad, blah blah.

Here's what he said:

- All of our computers and emails are hacked.
- I should buy a new computer and get a new email address.
- I should never access my old email with the new computer.
- Ray will do the same.
- He will call me tomorrow.
- We will exchange our new email addies.
- He will give me a new bank account to send the money to.
- My trip to London will happen, but not until Ray returns to London in 2 weeks. He wants to meet me and show me around.

If my visit to London is not just more of Ray's bullshit, perhaps he wants to personally recruit me into his gang.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~same day, much later~

I'm going to assume the airport is off for tomorrow - ahh well :-$

Let's hope Ray rehydrates soon!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, sorry. But don't put away your camera yet. I may still take that trip in a couple of weeks.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent news! Maybe he's not as sharp a tool as I gave him credit for Smile

2 weeks is a long wait for $130k to stay intact!

Well done, DD, game still on Very Happy
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad Ray is still in the game. Well done DD.

But does this mean that he's going to ignore all his previous employees and friends? I know that Nick is not going to take kindly to this and I assume that Pete will be fuming mad when he finds out ... Very Happy
rediculously_rich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic