SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Proof That Lads Read Your Replies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well OK, maybe not all of them. Just to see what happens, I've been responding to them with terse and negative messages. I kind of like their re-assurances of risky free and how they got my name, plus the beware-of-impostors warnings. But many of them are playing out like this...
Mugu wrote:
Dear Sir,

This letter would definitely come to you as a surprise owing to the fact that you and I have never had any prior communication. My names are JOHN CHARLTON TAYLOR. I am an Australian but presently in United Kingdom. I write to know if you will be interested in working with me on a deal that can make us millionaires if we can be sincere with each other as well as having mutual respect for one another. This is a deal that can run for several years without being unveiled if only we can keep our secrets between just the two of us, and without showing off our wealth to attract undue attentions.

I am an IT expert who has devised a means of siphoning funds from huge deposits of Saddam Hussein's loot in a bank in Jersey, Channel Island. I am capable of juggling through the bank's database and make transfers by both swift and plastic means (Debit and ATM Cards) without being noticed by any known bank security device. I have built a network that makes use of the OFX-Connect of i2cbank Electronic Transaction Processing and Personal Financial Management (PFM) equipments/applications. This Network was built around a secure e-commerce transaction SSL Certificates that enables up to 256-bit encryption including Signing Technologies, Identity Verification Developer Solutions and Anti-Phishing Tools to enhance smooth and undetectable transactions. This is a risk free deal, which can never be traced to anybody because it is strictly online transactions, which shall be strictly done using the proper codes, encryptions, holograms and embossments. There is US$500,000,000.00 in the said account but we can keep eac
Following the execution of Saddam and current confiscation of his assets and properties, the said bank is about sitting on this money because the account is coded. But I have been able to decode and burg into it using my soft wares.

Please do indicate your position through a return mail so that I can update you further. The sooner we commence this deal the better. Please if you are skeptical about anything just feel free to ask for further and more detailed explanation/clarifications on my winning strategies and why I am so sure of being successful in the deal.

Regards,

MR. JOHN CHARLTON TAYLOR

My reply....
I wrote:
My that is a lot of money. But I can't help you with this, since my bank would surely notice hundreds of millions and ask me where it came from. Any bank would do that I think.

So right on schedule, he comes back with a well thought-out acceptance of my refusal to help him.
Mugu wrote:
Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your response in regards to my mail. I am so happy when you offered to help me out. I believe, with your help this deal will be a success.

This transaction like I told you is basically a risk free deal, which can never be traced to anybody because it is strictly online transaction, which shall be strictly done using the proper codes, encryptions, holograms and embossments. The transfer would be done through an ATM card, that would be linked to the PLUS or Cirrus networks. You have the option of using it to obtain cash virtually anywhere in the world.

I appreciate your questions asked and I want you to know that your role will be to have this fund safely deposited and your assistance in the investment of the funds would be appreciated.

If you wish to receive this fund this way, kindly contact the company:
Company: TUX ATM
Contact person: Mr. Owen Cambell
Email: [email protected]
TEL +448704...
FAX +44 20 710 177 29

Please give him your
(1) Address where the Card shall be sent to.
(2) Your Direct Phone Number
(3)Sex/Age.
(4)Occupation
(5)Nationality

I would greatly appreciate your approval. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

John Taylor

Yes, some lads actually do read the preliminary responses we send them, but I'd say the majority just live on cut-paste scripts for the first stage of the scam.

One one hand, these lads may be cutting their own throats with real potential vics. On the other hand, think of all the poor baiters who spent hours writing elaborate plot lines for lads (those ungrateful bastids) who never even read them! I wonder if mugus get their training working as civil servants or bank tellers....
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find sometimes they tag on a few lines at the start to give it that personal touch and then just copy and paste the script underneath.

The problem, for them, is sometimes they don't make sure their font style, colour and size are the same throughout which hopefully has given the game away to many potential victims past, present and future.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about 50 % rate of mugus that do read the first mail.

I never bother with the ones that send a script.

From the ones that reply. I read their response and weed out the retards and keep the most likely to be good possible baits.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I approve of this thread!
(The myth that lads never read your first reply is a personal bee-in-the-bonnet issue with me, as regulars might know.)

But, just to show that I am fair and open-minded, I accept that some lads do c&p for the first replies.
How can I not think that after the following exchange?

First, one K. Syam Sundar writes to me, telling me about the plight of the poor orphans under his/her (not sure) care and how I should pray for them, oh and can I help with some money as well?

I didn't really want to play along, so I picked this one as an experimental modality, and I replied saying that I recently found out that praying doesn't work and that I've lost all meaning in my life, I'm in despair, etc, etc.

He/She (still not sure) replied telling that he/she is overjoyed that I want to help and he/she is sure that my prayers will work wonders and the children are all praying for me, too!

Hmmm, did he/she even read my letter of desperation? Guess not. I reply and tell him/her that he/she should stop teaching the children to pray because it's a waste of their time and they should be doing practical things because I really really REALLY don't think prayer works any more and I'm at a low point in my life, please can you offer me some guidance, crisis of faith, blah blah blah, etc.

He replies with a letter beginning "Dear peter f benson, Thank you for your offer to help the children..." My character's name is not "peter f benson".

I don't think this lad looked at even one word of my emails. Nor those of Peter F Benson, most likely.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nearly all of my mugus do tailor their replies to my initial response; lately I've been using a tactic where I offer to exclude myself from the deal on the very first message, something like this:

Quote:
Dear [scammer name],
Thank for your message, I am interest to help. But my english very bad, may be you are look for person with good english?
thank-you

Almost all responses assure me that my poor english will not be a barrier in the slightest. Little do they know.....

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Jack Mehoph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally blew up on a lad after about letter 3 or 4 telling him how explitave deleted stupid he was that I needed a partner to make real money.

He sent me to his boss.

I'm sending him my retarded cousin to work for him.

Quote:
it seems so clear as i have made you understood,
WTF?
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In deference to the mighty Otter, I will point out that many mugus in fact do read those initial replies. Whether or not they fully understand them remains to be proven, but that's beside the point. And the esteemed Rumbero is dead right too - the lads who do read our replies often make the best baits.

Perhaps the title I chose for this thread was a bit cynical (imagine that) on my part: I didn't mean to say that lads are stupid (my little bonnet-bee) or that they always or never act a certain way. But if you're going to make up a ridiculous or elaborate setting and background for your bait, perhaps wait until your lad is truly interested in you. No use wasting paragraphs on a mugu until you know he's yours to toy with! Smile
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, short and sweet is the way to start if you want them to pore over every word you've lovingly typed in the early stages of a bait.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On March 11th I emailed 100 lads with
Quote:
This sounds interesting. Please tell me more. Is is legal?
With the addresses BCC'd, no original email quoted, and other factors, I wasn't expecting a full take-up but so far I've got 20 baits on the go.

Today I received this:
A new lad wrote:
Yes it is Legal and I would like us to proceed ahead on this transaction.

Top marks for reading my mail, mugu. It's just a pity it took you three weeks to do so. Laughing

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I be awkward and go against the "short and sweet" good advice?

Here's a three-mail exchange I started yesterday. Notice the complexity of my reply.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Good day to you.
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:12:17 -0400

Good day to you.

I hope this letter meets you well, I am sorry if I have intruded on your privacy or barged in on you without your permission.

I have a very rewarding project which I think will be beneficial to both of us putting trust,confidentiality and most of all the fear of God into focus.
If after going through this email you do not find it interesting please disregard it and send me a formal response.

I was a member of the Abuja National stadium building and organizing committee of the just concluded "ALL AFRICAN GAMES" which was organized and hosted by Nigeria but before now I have been a director of sports in the Federal Ministry of Sports and Youth Development.

We were appointed over 3 years ago to supervise the building of the ultra modern Abuja National stadium, putting in place all equipments needed for
the completion of the stadium which is acclaimed to be one of the best in the world today and also involved in the planning and hosting of the games.

This project cost the government of Nigeria millions of dollars. The stadium project has been completed, all equipments put in place and commissioned and used for the All African Games tagged "ABUJA 2003". The accounts have been
rendered to the government satisfactorily and we have received commendations for a job well done.

During the construction, planning and execution of this project,as the chairman of contract award committee I was able to make some money for myself through contract that was awarded to Dewolfgang Gmbh which I over-invoiced to the tune of USD18.5M with the help of Dewolfgang
contractor.

All I want you to do is to assist me in clearing this amount while standing in as the owner and director of Vacknol Nigeria International Limited in whose name I made as the beneficiary of the funds.

Vacknol Nigeria International Limited is an international company and could have a company anywhere in the world the most important thing been that it is registered here in Nigeria as a limited liability company in line with the company and allied matters decree of Nigeria which I have since done, I have also in my possession some contract document which will act as proof that Vacknol Nigeria International Limited executed the contract as a sub contractor under the Dewolfgang Gmbh who is the major contractor that executed the contract that was over-invoiced.

On the payment of this money to you as the supplier in the name of Vacknol Nigeria International Limited because I will apply for the transfer in this name and you as the director of the company. I will come to meet with you so that we can both sit down and discuss further, what kind of business we will enter into or if need be expand your already existing business, but actually I hope to establish a five star hotel and go into real estate development as these are life time businesses that I know are of high yield interest any where in the world.

I know you will be entitled to some percentage of this money as compensation for your efforts. Please feel free to indicate what you will take from this amount,as this is very important to me before we commence proceedings.

I will tell you more about this when I hear from you.I will give you every detail of what we are to do.

Regards.

Hassan Ahmed

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:10:31 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Good day to you.
To: [email protected]

Dear Hassan Ahmed,

Thank you for your interesting email.

I would dearly like to help you with your situation, but part of your plan might be an obstacle if you were to use me for assistance. Last year, as a result of an unfortunate business incident, I was involved in a bankruptcy case. I was a non-executive director on the board of the company, but that didn't matter to the lawyers dealing with the bankruptcy case... in their case they put the blame firmly on ALL the directors, so as a result I was blacklisted and prevented from being a company director for two years. Which means... I would not be able to stand in as a member of the board of VNI Ltd, as you suggest.

I would love to help you, but my situation might be a major problem. If you can think of a way around this then let me know and we can start to process this transaction. Otherwise... sorry.

thanks,
xxxxxxxx

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 01:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thank you
To: [email protected]

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you very much for your response to my mail and your sincere concern to assist but due to your unfortunate case in the past. I quite understand everything you said and still want to assure you that it can and will never have any effect as far as this transaction is concerned.

Like I said in my mail that I only want you to stand as the Director of the VNI, the company that executed the said project. Nobody is coming to verify if you are or not as far as we have the relevant documents to show that it's your company that handled the project and has not been fully paid. This is all we need to lay claims to the fund and it will be process and lodged into your nominated account.

I want you to know that your past or present situation has nothing much to do with this only for us to work in accordance with the Nigeria due process of contract payment and you will be paid. But as I'm talking to you, I want to have a very high trust and confidence in you hoping that you will handle this transaction with all the confidentiality it deserves.

For us to commence fully, i will need you to furnish me with your detailed contact information as regards your names, house address, working phone or fax numbers, a means of identification and your bank account name and address where you want the money to be deposited. These informations will be forward to the Federal ministry of finance where the necessary process will be done for the release of the money and we will then make arrangement on how to share and if possible enter into any viable business venture as partners under your care and management.

I hope you will get me right and get back to me soon so that we can start up fully. I await your mail.

best regards and Gods blessing,

The lad appears to have read and, more importantly, understood what I wrote. It seems you can get away with increasing the complexity of your first reply as long as you word it right. I took a little bit of time to phrase my reply and it looks like it worked. The lad also writes quite well, so I'm assuming he's a bit brighter than the usual scammer; that will have gone some way to helping, too.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic