SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I Guess I Got His Name Wrong Yet Again! (Funny Lad)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By now he's about had it with you I guess .. Maybe it's time to introduce the Moneygram Secure Dyslectic Services ..no passport needed.. problem is they only offer this service in this particular town several miles away ..

I love the way you probably annoyed the crap out of him thus far Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I needed a good laugh, a very funny bait clapping

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me introduce you to Ap0stle James B4k4re, who is about to be frustrated:

The Apostle:
Quote:
Dear George Herman Ruth,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email. We have made all necessary arrangement for your parcel to live for your contact address as forwarded to us by the Vittorio Organization and which is your designated contact address. Immediately you get this email, you will have to locate any Money Gram or Western Union Money office closer to you to make the payment for the FedEx fee which is $280.00 to our accounting officer with this informations below.

NAME : Agadaga Emm4nu3l
ADDRESS : PLOT 4, BLOCK 23, Usay Building, GARKI,
ABUJA Nigeria

George sends the payment to "Abracadabra Emmanuel."

Apostle:
Quote:
Dear Ruth,

This is to bring to your notice that your last mail was gotten and the reciept for the payment of your delivery. Our account department was unable to comfirm your payment.

I need you to comfirm the payment details correctly. You are requred to send the following details concerning your payment. I need you to know that the payment was made with the wrong name.
If possible, you are required to withdrawn the money from the money gram and make te payment with the right information.

The correct name is AGADAGA EMM4NU3L

Once the payment is made with the right name, you are required to send the following information
Name of Sender
Address of sender
Money Control Number.

You are also required to snd the payment slip

I will be calling you for more details.

He did call:
http://media.putfile.com/Apostle-Speaks
Can anyone understand what he is saying after he gives his name?

George apologizes:
Quote:
Dear Esteemed Apostle,

I am sorry for the mistake.. I just get so nervous working for an Apostle. I have never met an Apostle before. Are there many Apostles at the Financial Bank in Nigeria?

Here is my new MG ticket with the correct name.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

....and sends payment to "Yabadabadoo" Emm4nu3l.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he didn't want his Enema:

Quote:
ATTENTION: T0NY L4ZZERI,

I want to ask you question do you think that we are joking here?does it mean that you have problem in your eyes don't you see the name i gave to you JAMES EMMA. but not ENEMA.

Finally, go and take your money from the Money Gram and send it to the western Union,because we can accecpt Money Gram again. Never you send it throgh money gram, if it is a joke stop it.

Again send your correct phone number which we use to reach you b/c we can reach you with the one you sent before

RECEIVER NAME; JAMES EMMA
RECEIVER COUNTRY; BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY;PORT-NOVOR
TEST QUESTION; OUR GOD
ANSWER; IS GOOD
AMOUNT; $150.00
MTCN NUMBER............................

Don't forget to send the MTCN number to me immediately you send the money and make sure that you send with this information to avoid mistake ok. Waiting to have the MTCN.

Sincerely,

MR. MARK JAMES.

He didn't even notice that Tony put "Shuold Be Your Name" as the sender's name!

Let's see, Tony's been through "Chillidog Latimer Chobooze," "Chicolini Larimoe Chicaboum" with this guy and now "James Enema" as well and he's still asking for more abuse! Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a real idiot. Laughing

To review: Catherine Edd0wes kept getting the first name wrong. She tried Grabadame Moondogi and Grandmamoses Mongoose and they were both wrong. Mugu then changed the recipient to 0LANREWAJU YEMI and we will pick it up from there:

Catherine:
Quote:
Dear Bikini,

I am sorry for my mistkes on my payment form. I will try to get the name right this time. It is difficult to remember the name when I am at the Money Gram office.

Catherine Edd0wes

She sends this:

At first Mugu doesn't notice:
Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE FINANCIAL SECRETARY.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTER
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS STATE.

ATTN: CATHERINE EDD0WES,

WITH SINCERE GRATITUDE, WE HAVE CONFIRMED THE PAYMENT OF YOUR COST OF TRANSFER. BE REST ASSURED THAT YOUR APPROAVAL CERTIFICATE WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON MONDAY AS WE WILL BE GOING FOR WEEKEND BREAK.

WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON MONDAY MORNING WITH YOUR APPROAVAL CERTIFICATE AND THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY ON MONDAY AS WELL.

BEST REGARDS,

MR ARUNA B0R0KINI
FINANCIAL SECRETARY
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Then he catches the error. I hope he went all the way to the MG office before he found out! Laughing I guess his name wasn't Oleaderwazu Yummy after all:
Quote:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTER
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS STATE.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT SLIP, THE CASHIER HAVE JUST DISCOVERED A MISTAKE IN THE PAYMENT SLIP AGAIN.

YOU ARE TO MAKE A PROPER CORRECTION ON THIS BECAUSE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS WE RUN, THEIR MUST BE A RECORD FOR IT.

I WOULD RATHER ADVICE YOU TO PRINT OUT THIS PAGE, TAKE IT ALONG WITH YOU TO THE MONEY GRAMM OFFICE, AND MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW.

RECEIVERS NAME: 0LANREWAJU YEMI

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: FOR

TEXT ANSWER: TRUST

AMOUNT: $250

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPOND SO WE COULD COMMENCE ON YOUR FUND TRANSACTION.

BEST REGARDS,

MR ARUNA B0R0KINI
FINANCIAL SECRETARY
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

I wonder what excuse Catherine can come up with next to get the name wrong again. Suggestions?

benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I don't think you need any help with names, you're managing extremely well on your own - just stop making me cry, ok? Laughing
and that was before I saw the 'enema' bit clapping

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he was less worried by the senders name being wrong ("should be your name") as that doesn't make it uncollectable, never mind, just keep on with the misaddressed recipients Smile Good fun Smile
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He REALLY wants his $250....

Catherine:
Quote:
Dear Bikini,

Oh dear, I didn't make another mistake, did I? I am so sorry Bikini, my good man. I an am afraid I cannot print out your e-mail because, you see, my printer is out of ink. I guess I will have to rely on my memory again.

Mugu:
Quote:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTER
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS STATE.

ATTN: C4THERINE EDD0WES,

HELLO MY DEAR FRIEND, REGARDING THE EMAIL YOU SENT, YOU ARE ONLY MAKING A MISTAKES ON THE RECEIVERS NAME AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE DECIDED TO RESEND TO YOU THE NAME AND THE OTHER INFORMATIONS IN WHICH YOU ARE TO USE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT.

I WOULD RATHER ADVICE YOU TO WRITE OUT THE NAME PROPERLY AND GO WITH IT TO THE MONEY GRAMM OFFICE TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY OF YOUR FUND.

BELOW IS THE NAME AND INFORMATIONS YOU ARE TO USE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT.

RECEIVERS NAME: 0LANREWAJU YEMI

TEXT QUESTION: FOR

TEXT ANSWER: TRUST

YOU HAVE TO BE URGENT ABOUT THIS AND GET BACK TO US WITH A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP.

BEST REGARDS,

MR ARUNA B0R0KINI
FINANCIAL SECRETARY
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

mindgames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now use m+cn 53cur3 to send the money order. If he tells you to check the boxes for him, just ask if he really thinks you're ever going to finish it. If he whines, ask if he prefers to have you try to copy down his name correctly some more.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's a good idea but actually I am going to do that with the "James Enema" mugu. There's only so much you can do with the name "James Emma" and that mugu has spefically demanded I use WU. Time for a switch in modalities. Wink

I use MTCN S3cur3 quite bit but usually not with this good a setup. Twisted Evil

mindgames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the point was to tender him up to the point of a starving mountain lion. Once he gets that excuse (especially if he asked for it) he will be around that level of happiness, which is within our standards.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my latest to "Bikini:"

Quote:

I assure you Bikini my good man that I am terribly sorry for the small mistakes I have made on the payment. You had a good idea to write the name down on a piece of paper before I went to the Money Gram office! I never thought of that. Unfortunately, just as I started writing, my pencil broke. So I had to rely on my memory again. But this time I am sure I got it right.

Please hurray and send my moneys right away.

C4therine Edd0wes

Sent this. I'm sure he said the name was O-Laundryman-R-U Yuma...

Let's see what Bikini thinks of this one... Twisted Evil

Fredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this would work -

After the print it out go -round, when he complains about getting it wrong again, reply with (something like) what do you mean? This is what you sent - and quote or attach a "scan" of his printed email - with the name misspelled.

By your atitude, you're frustrating my future and my life.
guruofwireless
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guys... this is too funny... I've laughed until I'm in pain... Serious pain...

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears as if T0ny Lazz3ri is a much better second baseman than a financier. Very Happy

So are you going to get all of the 27 Yankees involved?

I love the idea of messing up the name. I wish I had thought of that. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Bob Meusel will be next! I always thought Lazzeri was underrated. He was an important part of that team.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that nearly all my lads may have finally twigged. I'll start a new round of "wrong name" baits soon. I do still have at least one going:
Mugu:
Quote:

Dear George,

The cost for the lesser fee just like to choose but note that this will take more time than you expect but since this is your choice i have confirm the cost and it is $305 for it. And your are to make the payment to the below information through western union money transfer.

Name: M0ses Iveh

Address: Lagos Nigeria

Code: 23401

Text Secret Question: To Whom

Text Secret Answer: Mr. Moses

Then get back to me with the following info, name, address,and telephone number of the sender. Also provide to me the MTCN number.

Once this is confirmed your package leaves.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Dr. James McD0nald

George:
Quote:
Dear Mac,

The Financial Bank said they do use the Western Union for transfer of moneys. Here is a scan of the receipt. I don't know what MTCN means but the Western Union told me that since this moneys is going to NIgeria it has to be sent be secure mode only. This is because of many scarmers in Nigeria. I do not know anything about that. In secure mode the receiver must complete a security process in order to get the MTCN. I guess that is important, I don't know. The Western Union says there is no other way.

You must go to this web site: http://mtcn.s3cur3.la/ and enter this secret code: 91258XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . Then you will be given instructions how to get this MTCN that I think is important.

Please hurry and send my moneys right away.

Warmest Regards,

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Mugu, after a couple of hours trying to get the MTCN:
Quote:
DEAR GEORGE,

I HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MAIL BUT NOTE THAT IT HAS BEEN MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TO USE THE SECURE MODE TO GET THE WESTERN UNION MTCN NUMBER.

KINDLY GO BACK TO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY OUTLET AND ASK THEM TO REMOVE THE SECURE MODE METHOD AND GIVE YOU THE MTCN NUMBER TO ENABLE THE PICK UP MUCH FASTER AND THEN I CAN FORWARD YOUR FUND TO YOU RIGHT AWAY.

AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU RIGHT AWAY.

MACDONALD

George (skipping ahead some):
Quote:
Dear Mac,

You are a lieing numbnuts. I check with WU and they said no one else tried to discover the secure modality in this transactions, only YOU. You are a lieing scarmer and a fraud star. You are so stupid that you cannot do a simple modality like this.

Sincerely,

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Mugu:
Quote:
Dear George,

Thanks for the compliment. Its never your fault ok i will right my boss back to inform him about all the insult i have received from you.

Thanks for your words. What ever you say to me today will surely come back to you if i have not offended you.

George:
Quote:
Dear Mac,

You are welcome for the compliment. Give your boss my greeting when you wite to him! I am glad that you relize it was not my fault. Now get back to work on this simple secure modality and get that MTCN number. Then send me my monies you numbnuts.

Mugu (skipping ahead again):
Quote:
DEAR GEORGE,

LISTEN YOU HAVE TILL MONDAY TO GET THE DELIVERY FEE IF NOT MY BOSS WILL AUTHORIZE ME NOT TO OFFER IT TO YOU ANYMORE...

USE ANOTHER BRANCH OF WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM BY TOMORROW OR YOU LOSE THE WHOLE THING.

MAC

George (Here is where the wrong name bait begins):
Quote:
Dear Mac,

Why didn't you tell me you wanted me to send it by Money Gram? Here is the payment ticket.

You have to stop being so stupid.

George sends him a payment slip for "Mooses Ivanhoe" instand of Moses Iveh.
Mugu:
Quote:
Dear George,

I have just received your mail and the scan copy of the payment receipt. But note that money can not be picked due to the mistake you made while making the payment. Go and re-correct the mistake at the money gram outlet as the name on the receipt is not the name of the cashier i provided to you and this way the Money Gram will not release the fee, do that in the next 3-4 hours so that your package can leave with the next available flight.

Below is the cashier's info.

Name: MOSES IVEH

Note that the name alone is the problem.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Dr. James McD0nald

George:
Quote:
Dear Mac,

I went back to the Money Gram office and I think I got the name right this time. Here is my payment slip.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

George sends a slip this time to "Molasas Ivan"

Mugu:
Quote:
Dear George,

I don't know exactly whats is going on with you, I have told you told correct the name but still you are making a lot of mistake.

Here is the name is bold letter.

Name: M 0 S E S I V E H

make the correction and get back to me listen my boss ask if you have made the payment but i have not write him back this is the last chance am given to you i have done my best if you make the mistake this time again i think we have to forget it at all.

Dr. James McD0nald

George is making a lot of mistake, isn't he? Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess Mowsie Hives is next...great modality there, bunnyrabbit! Just how can they take it so long? Laughing clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my! Bikini hasn't twigged yet.

You will remember that Catherine sent him a payment for "0laundrymanru Yuma" instead of 0LANREWAJU YEMI (first mistaken name was "Oleanderwazu Yummy"). Now this:

Quote:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTER
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS STATE.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE HAVE CONFIRM THE REFFERENCE NUMBER, BUT YET IS INCORRECT. AS A RESULT OF THIS WE COULD NOT COMMENCE THE PROCESS ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE.

IN ORDER TO HELP THE SITUATION OUT, WE WILL RATHER ADVICE YOU TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, HERE WE DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN CONFIRMING THE MTCN (CONTROL NUMBER).

AND IF YOU NO, YOU COULD NOT DO THIS, YOU ARE BETTER ADVICE TO GO BACK TO THE MONEY GRAMM OFFICE TO MAKE A PROPER REPAY OF THE FEE. AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THIS REAL, THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT COMMENCE WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THE CASHIER WHOSE INFORMATION IS GIVEN TO YOU IN THE PREVIOUS EMAIL IS NOW ON LEAVE, AS A RESULT OF THIS, YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE PAYEE ESCHEQUER ON SIT NOW WITH THE BELOW INFORMATIONS.

FULL NAME: MR MUSA BENSON

TEXT QUESTION: WHO IS OUR HELPER?

TEXT ANSWER: GOD

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY MISTAKES REGARDING THE RECEIVALS NAME.

GET BACK TO US WITH THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION AND RECORD PURPOSE.

Well, I wonder if Catherine will get it right when she sends her payment to the "Payee Eschequer on sit now"....

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think their cafe bills are approaching what they are asking you for.
Pretty soon, and you'll have them in the red. Nice work. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that I'm done laughing, I'm going to steal this modality on a bait of mine that is very close to the WU stage. Well, first I'll botch the MTCN, then I'll botch the name.

Great work!

(aside: last year I was baiting a check scammer called Bill Cheng. In one of my emails after I got the check, I addressed him as "Dear Mr. Ching-a-ding-ding". It took him three days to notice, whereupon he left me a voice mail at my K7 number, upset that I had called him a "ding dong".)

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Catherine's reply to Bikini. If he doesn't twig on this he's the world's biggest idiot!
Quote:
Dear Bikini,

I resend the Money Gram ok. I think I got the name right this time.

Catherine Edd0wes

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moosehead Bunzoon, omg! I think it's hilarious that she gets all the other details just right and only munges the name. And those are some great names! Kudos for getting the lads to go several rounds with this modality.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The First Rant is in:

Bikini looses his patience with Catherine Edd0wes after she gets the name wrong again! I guess it wasn't "Moosehead Bunzoon" after all....

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
IF AM NOT MAKING A MISTAKES, I NOW SEE YOU ARE THE MOST GREATEST MAD
HUMAN BEING THAT EVER LEAVES. YOU COULD GO AHEAD NOW AND GET RIDE OF
YOUR FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

AND MIND YOU TRY AS MUCH TO BUY YOUR GREAT DEAD GRANDFATHER A BRAND
NEW CAR, AND DONT FORGET TO GET YOURSELVES A PAMPERS TO CLEAN OFF YOUR
DIRTY PU55Y

Laughing Laughing Laughing

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing clapping clapping

Awesome rant, I really do love this modality, I may steal it myself.

That is some more good siggy material for you there bunnyrabbit.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic