SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does "Kate" belong to anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mmmontymmm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this after replying to some bs in my catcher account

Quote:
Hellow My Dearest One.
Good day my lovey one and I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your lovely day i hop you are fine?please my love don't be suprise by telling you about my present situation here in the refuge camp is a matter of no to help,

Please mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Miss Kate Godwill from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion. am 23 years old.(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr william Godwill was the managing director of Godwill industry (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way
to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.please i need your help in any way my love i a m suffering here because of no help ;
please honey try to help me if i can come over to your country i a m ready for you my love ,So that we can move from their,
Please my love don't ignore my letter because of my condition you must surly get the reward by the grace of god thanks. And i will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail.
I will also like to see your lovely picture have a nice day my love.
Hoping to hear from you soonest kissss
Kate

Oh and she sent me a picture

being new i didnt want to step on anybodies bait

cheers
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think you have to worry about stepping on anybody's bait. The romance baits with the "women" don't tend to last very long.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite right, it looks from the picture she is hot to trot. You wont be emailing her come Sunday... no sirrrrrey... there is an inheritance at stake here... queue the barrister...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
mmmontymmm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want some trophy pics of some lad[ette]s holding up a sign for my business...
Kernwhole Mi. LLC
without the LLC of course
mmmontymmm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

on a side note, id like to figure out a way to mess with spammers too.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will not get a trophy of her. That pic is about 4 years old!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't deal with spam here, it's not a scam and it's unbaitable. I believe there is a site that deals with spam, but we just bait advance fee fraud and associated scams.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently had some correspondence with "Miss Kate."

She wanted me to "help her get her family money out of the country."

She called me "Dearest Lovey One" until I told her I was female. Then my emails were changed to "Dear Sister."

I'm new at this, and I think I lost "her" by being too demanding too soon. I guess this is pretty much trial and error, huh. Laughing
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is almost a 100% risky free certified scam .. not a spam mail .. I sent a similar one on a small 2-day safari recently. Trophies are probably out of the question, getting them to travel is always a possibility. Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
beldav
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got about 8 mails from K4te and then I havn't heard anything in about 5 days. Oh well I kept bugging him/her for naked pictures. haha
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic