SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ jdb. I hope you're being nice to Tatiyana now. If you intend to start sending pieces or her to P3ter then start with the toes and maybe fingers. We don't wanna harm that pretty face just yet.

@ Dog Dine. Ray has gone very quiet on me. He's talking rubbish when he claims that P3ter won't give him an address. He's never asked me for an address. P3ter also has not taken the $40,000 yet. It's still with Lars.

B0v1s is going to London? This is a perfect opportunity. Maybe we can get Ray to meet you in some safe public place directly under a reliable webcam. Naturally you shouldn't reveal your exact travel details to Ray as no doubt Peter would be able to send one of his guys to mug you. Very interesting.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
He's talking rubbish when he claims that P3ter won't give him an address. He's never asked me for an address. P3ter also has not taken the $40,000 yet. It's still with Lars.

I wondered about that. He must not have made the video at all and he's making this up as an excuse for not delivering it. He thinks he's going to make an end run around Peter by having me deliver his money in person, so now he doesn't have to meet Peter's demands. I'm not sure how yet, but something tells me Ray's plan will be foiled again.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never "traveled" to meet a mugu for a bait before. I found a flight that arrives at Heathrow on April 2 at 7:10pm, which is a convenient time for me to make fake cell phone calls to whoever is meeting me at the airport.

Has anyone done this, or have good ideas? Anyone know of a good Heathrow webcam for a meeting?

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heathrow isn't good. Too close to London where I'm certain Ray has friends. Manchester might be better but Ray has already suggested that one too. You might want to split the difference and fly Into Birmingham.

Of course if you are packing the cash then I feel certain that HM Customs will find it and detain both you and the cash. You will be deported back to the States and Her Majesty will keep the proceeds of crime Wink

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're going to split the difference, may I suggest Coventry? It's a tiny airport, with separate buildings for arrivals and departures. Everybody not travelling gets to stand out in the rain. I believe that only charters fly there, but that shouldn't be a problem.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD

Why not fly into Scotland? There are daily flights from Newark into both Edinburgh and Glasgow - that way Ray's boys will have quite a trek to meet you. Arrange to meet in either city centre.

I guess that you don't make it past security where they find all that cash stuffed about your person and arrest you. After a couple of days you are released after paying substantial bribes to prevent any further intrusive searches by blokes wearing latex gloves ....

Edit. Various e-mails from Ray

Ray:
Quote:
He intercept it

i dont know what to do

he has my cash Nick help me and i will give you the signature

Nick is in no mood to wait for this signature

Quote:
Be very careful and do not bargin with me. The deal is this - you send me the signature or I will hurt your business again.

If you are someone I can do business with I will help.

I got a mail back from that Bastard. I was going to let you know what it said but you have disappointed me with your attitude. Send the signature and I will help. Delay sending the signature and I won't. Simple.

I also have some information on one of his bank contacts. Don't know if its the one that got your cash, but if it is I may be able to recover some or all.

Ray sends two responses:

Quote:
I have been keen Nick
Let me know and i will do what ever you want
Please

Quote:
Nick you are also treathening me
Do you know or realised how much i have lost?
DO you?
I need a solution to be free from him
thats what i seek

All I want at the moment is that one bleed'in signature.

Quote:
send me the right signature. You are taking me for a fool and still you are not sending it.

Ray is so dumb. He still hasn't realised that N1ck has done 3 industrial strength chops on him at 35 checks each. Twice from poor old gullible Ben (and DD, don't think I done with Ben yet) and once from lovely Vera. He has also sent me blank checks for my own use .... and yet he is only worried about Pete. Top notch
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More great stuff, boys and girls! Have Ray send the cds to one of our premium account drop boxes. And tell him to hurry it up! I love this bait!
Laughing clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful using Sheboppes drop box. I used that one when I started baiting Ray and some of his other addys. Thats how he twigged that i was a baiter.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^use another one in Britain, then! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
Ray is so dumb. He still hasn't realised that N1ck has done 3 industrial strength chops on him at 35 checks each. .... and yet he is only worried about Pete. Top notch

N1ck is coming in handy in B3n's ongoing spat with Ray. Ray provided the victim phone numbers B3n asked for, but he's resisting sending new checks. I sure hope this is because he's out of money to pay the phishers!

B3n wrote:
Thanks a lot. That is a great start. Now if you send me the new checks, I will know you are the real Raymond.

Ray wrote:
I want you to send this people checks first
before you can get new checks will be next week

B3n wrote:
I'm sorry, but we discussed this and we agreed. Do not go back on your word. I need to know you are the real Raymond. I will only know that if you send me new checks. Otherwise I may be sending checks to fakers again. I cannot take that risk. If you go back on your word, I will know you are not the real Raymond. If you are the real Raymond, you will appreciate that what I am doing is for your own benefit.

Ray wrote:
I know but you have to send the checks to this people first
they are expectant
Do you think i am kidding you B3n?

B3n wrote:
You aren't paying attention. I am dead serious. I don't know if you are the real Ray. I have been fooled before. I will not be fooled again.

Ray wrote:
I told you when the first shit happens
I am giving you orders
I employed you and i am givin you orders to do something and here you are telling me to send more check
that doesnt proof anything to me

I have giving you the phone numbers you requested
I also gave you a sum of 5,000$ for you salaries which i was owing and also cash advance

For you to work is now becoming a big problem

I want the addresses to get their checks asap
I dont want to know how you are going to do it

I have my orders and you must follow

B3n wrote:
Yes indeed, I take orders from Raymond - the REAL Raymond. The problem is that I don't know if you are the real Raymond. I refuse to take orders from a bogus Raymond. All your arguing is making me think more and more that you are the bogus Raymond. I was fooled before and I have learned my lesson. I won't be fooled again.

If you want to continue to argue with me, I will know you are fake. If you are the real Raymond, you would not argue, you would be happy to see my vigilant attitude because it protects you. Only the fake Raymond would bark out orders at me, hoping to intimidate me into betraying the real Raymond. If you send me checks, I will know you are real and I will be ready to follow all your instructions.

Thank you for understanding.

Ray wrote:
i was the one who told you about someone who hacked me and now i am telling you i am okay
what is the matter
this doesnt make any sence to me

B3n wrote:
I can see by your continued lack of cooperation that you must be the hacker. You are trying to fool me into thinking you are the real Ray but it is obvious you're not. The real Ray would be happy at my protective stance, he would not try to fight it. You will not fool me again, so you can give up trying.

Ray wrote:
I am telling you there is no more hacker
i told you how he got access to my account
b3n go and send those checks or you forget working for me

B3n wrote:
If you are the REAL Raymond:
Are you a complete idiot? The last time I complied with such a request, you berated me for stupidly falling for a fraudstar. You were right. You lost hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of checks because of that mistake. Now you are suddenly telling me there is nothing to worry about and I should accept any request that comes into my mailbox. Do you think I'm a cretin? Or are you? For the love of God, send me checks so I'll know it's really you, and we can get to work.

If you are the FAKE Raymond:
Do you really think I will fall for your trick a third time? If you can't send me any checks, then I know you are not the real Raymond. You are trying to steal from Raymond, and I won't allow it. Go find someone else to rip off.

Ray wrote:
you just called me a complete Idiot?
I will make sure you regret calling me that
i told you all is secured and save now
How do you want me to trust you with new checks
dont bother sending those checks again
cos i am going to close that account and you are going to regret what you will make me do

B3n wrote:
You are not paying attention. Look below at the mail I got. This guy also says he is real. He is also ordering me to send checks. Use your head. Put yourself in my situation. I ask you: How am I supposed to know who is real and who is fake?

There is only one way to know. Only the real Raymond can send me checks. The thief wants to steal checks, not send them to me. Therefore that is the test. If you send me checks, you are real. If you argue and bully and insult me, you must be fake. I am telling him the same thing.

Read the email, then decide. Your actions will speak louder than words.

------- Original message ------
To: "B3n Cxxxx" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:42:29 +0000
Subject: I am the real Raymond

Ben,

Do not be fooled by that other Raymond. I told you before that he has hacked my account and is sending bogus e-mails to my employees. I am the real Raymond and you should take orders only from me.

You should have checks left. I will send you a list of names to send them to.

Do not be fooled by the fraudstar Raymond. He is false.

Raymond - your real employer

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(I'm sorry for being such a post whore with these double posts, but I don't like extra long posts, so I try to break them up if it makes sense.)

music man wrote:
You might want to split the difference and fly Into Birmingham.

thud419 wrote:
If you're going to split the difference, may I suggest Coventry?

Those sound good.
arranblonde wrote:
Why not fly into Scotland?

Laughing Now that's funny. And tempting, too.

music man wrote:
Be careful using Sheboppes drop box. I used that one when I started baiting Ray and some of his other addys. Thats how he twigged that i was a baiter.

I hate to admit this, but B0vis uses Sheboppe's address, too. That was my mistake a long time ago, Music Man, because you warned us about not using that address. But when I created the B0vis character, I forgot and gave him the Sheboppe addy anyway. Fortunately, Ray must have a short memory, because it hasn't caused a problem.

My assumption that Ray wants me to go to London to bring the cash in person may be wrong.
Quote:
Ray: I want you to fix the money into a fresh new account may be on monday
Ray: it should be a fix deposit of the total amount of 135,000$
Ray: do not withdraw or send money to me from it. i want it fixed into an american account when you get them all.
Ray: lets say a fixed deposit of 6months
Me : Sorry, Ray, I'm not familiar with that term.
Me : What is a fix deposit?
Ray: i will instruct you on what to do on phone when i get to Nigeria tomorrow

The video is causing friction between Ray and me.
Quote:
Ray: i already made a small vidoe and i sent it to him
Ray: he refused to accept my apology
Me : Can you please send me the CDs? I am very worried about this.
Me : I will make a high quality copy. This guy must be solved.
Ray: No
Ray: i cant send you the video
Ray: why should i?
Me : Because I can make a high quality version and send it to him. You don't know how much difference that can make.
Me : Don't you trust me?
Ray: Bovis.... I want you to save all the money. i am working on a good solid plans
Ray: i do trust you. B0vis
Ray: Peter needs to be taking care of
Me : Then why won't you send me the CDs?
Ray: and i am going to do that soon. that is the main reason i am going to Nigeria
Ray: Please lets forget about the CD
Ray: Please
Me : Ray, listen very carefully to me.!!!!
Me : I have been evicted out of my own house because of that scum.
Ray: remember they are watching us here... dont let them know our plans
Me : I am on the run because my life is in danger.
Me : I am not revealing any plans.
Me : I am reminding you that my life is on the line.
Me : I deserve some respect in all this.
Ray: they cant touch you anymore. becasue you are the only one who has the source and access to my money
Ray: if they do touch you, they cant get the money
Me : If I ask you for the CDs, the least you can do is send them to me.
Ray: You are a freeman
Me : I am a refugee, Ray. Don't you get it?
Ray: You are no more a refuge
Me : You told me to leave my house because I am in danger.
Me : That son of a bitch can get us any time.
Ray: all is solved i already told you
Me : Don't give me that shit, Ray. You've been telling me that for a month, and nothing ever comes of it.
Me : I'm part of this and I have to protect myself.
Ray: Bovis... the SOB is in Russia Presently... do you want me to proof it to you?
Ray: you are already protected... you are not their prey. it was not you they were looking for. it was J0e M@ma and they got him becasue he knows about Peter. he gave me all the information about him.
Ray: let me show you his email
Ray: [Ray quoted J0e M@ma's emails about being held hostage by 2 Russian thugs.]
Me : What is your point with those emails?
Ray: to let you know it was not you they were looking for
Ray: it was Joe M@ma
Ray: and they got him becasue he revealed their secrets and the location of P3ter Gr@ves
Ray: so you are free....
Me : Ray, what are you smoking? You are smoking weed, aren't you. Good stuff apparently.
Ray: I dont smoke. what do you mean?
Me : You tell me that J0e M@ma was held hostage by thugs until they could clear out his bank account. And that is supposed to make me feel safe? They will do the same to me if they can.
Me : This is your money we're talking about, and my life.
Ray: They cannot come to you because they dont have your picture and moreover, You are the only reason we are making cash. they cant do anything
Ray: Dont you get it...
Me : Dude, YOU're the one who told me to move out of my house.
Ray: Yes when the informant told me. tey are tracking someone who is closer to me. He didnt mentioned name. so now he told me. he never mentioned anything about you. they cannot touch you
Me : Think about what you're saying. If I'm the only one generating cash, I'm exactly the target. Where else will they go?
Ray: He told me Point bank it was J0e M@ma. and when i checked my other email, i saw the email
Ray: Like i said. Peter wont quit. dont you get it
Me : THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING! HE WON'T QUIT.
Ray: they are making cash from us. if he touches you he looses. and moreover, P3ter is now in Russia
Me : Ray, you didn't make a video, did you?
Ray: I did made the Video
Ray: and i sent it to him
Ray: i told you he will not stop
Ray: B0vis... Listen to me
Me : That's why he is unrelenting. You didn't make it and he's pissed.
Ray: give me just 2 weeks and you will hear the news
Ray: good news
Ray: that P3ter will be under my control
Me : Raymond, you are putting my life in danger.
Ray: you are not
Ray: and can never be
Me : Don't treat this like a game.
Me : This is pissing me off.
Me : He said to make a video and you didn't.
Me : Don't bullshit me about my life.
Ray: B0vis... Lets take a break
Ray: you are geting pissed Off
Me : You're damn right I am.
Ray: so please lets take a break
Ray: i will be back soon
Me : OK
Ray: good
Ray: And moreover, if you believe and trust me like you have always been. trust me you are save and nothing is goona happen to you. they an t get you. if you are scared. can you relocate? for 2 weeks? i said 2 weeks, and Peter will be no more a disturbance

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the plot twisteth and turneth, what joy Smile

Airport-wise, I offer Bristol International - has direct US flights, but is out of the way of London and Manchester, and best of all, I _might_ be able to show up at arrivals with a camcorder Smile You probably won't find webcams at the airports, they get antsy about being watched.

I'd bet on customs (HMRC - Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) and immigration getting very suspicious if you just roll through without details of where you're staying, purpose of visit, people they can confirm that with, etc.

And I don't know about US money laundering rules, but pretty much anything involving �10k or above here requires all sorts of proof of identity, and banks will report large random cash deposits - perhaps your bank could chop the dolla for you?

Keep up the vicious campaign Smile
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Airport-wise, I offer Bristol International - has direct US flights, but is out of the way of London and Manchester, and best of all, I _might_ be able to show up at arrivals with a camcorder Smile

Now that's an attractive offer. I won't hold you to it, manbiteslion, but maybe Bristol will work. I can say my travel agent won't book me to Heathrow because of the chaotic conditions at the new Terminal 5. Or I can book a flight to Heathrow but then it will be re-routed to Bristol at the last minute because of T5 troubles.

In our latest chat, Ray gave me a pretty decent summary of the P3ter and 0liver saga.

Quote:
Ray: I am so sorry i got you mad
Ray: We need to understand ourself
Ray: Please i am so sorry
Ray: I really owe you an Apology
Me : Thank you.
Ray: You are welcome
Me : So you didn't make the video. I have to accept that.
Ray: I really must tell you the fact. we are both in Danger if i dont go to Nigeria... thats the only way. I did made the video
Ray: have i ever lied to you?
Me : Yes. Many times.
Ray: i never lied to you B0v!s.... things only got delayed.
Ray: US and UK time are different
Me : I forgave you each time. Perhaps that was a mistake. I want to forgive you, but you make it very hard.
Ray: B0vis, you really to understand me... i have sent my vidoe and now he knows how i look like. so my life is in Danger.
Ray: Let me tell you what you dont know and why he wants me dead.
Ray: Last year, Peter signed up to work for me. and he got the check and stole the money. 0liver was working for me and 0liver was a military man. so i sent 0liver to Him to get the money but 0liver over do it. He shot him and burn down his house becasue Peter wanted to shot him, so since then Peter made a Vow to kill and swim in my blood. He has nothing to do with you but me. I sent him what he needed to save you. You are a free man. i must leave UK very early tomorrow or else i will be dead. I will be communicating with you via Phone. I have your number but please you are free now you can go back home.. there is no problem with you. the 40,000$ was to bail you so i let it go. when you get all the money, you can save it . till i contact you via phone becasue right now. i am moving to the Hotel asap.
Ray: 0liver is looking for him cos Peter sent some people to kill him to as he is looking for me
Ray: He has nothing to do with you

Then he told me to take $15,000 for myself to thank me for being such a swell employee.
Ray wrote:
this will make you happy with me.

What a great guy.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7 hours ago

Ray wrote:
...I have begged you but you never want to accept that
for me to send you my picture,,,,, forget it
That wont be possible...

Next message 5 hours ago

Ray wrote:
You will get the vidoe and pictures tomorrow
Bye

So yeah obviously, Ray hasn't sent anything to P3ter yet. Having the discs (if they ever come into existence) sent to a members drop box sounds ideal but as I'm not a premium member I have no control over that. If Ray doesn't intend for B0v1s to travel we could always get a couple of P3ter's associates around to B0v1s' place to extract that very attractive $135K. How much more $ are you expecting from bogus vics B0v1s?
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
we could always get a couple of P3ter's associates around to B0v1s' place to extract that very attractive $135K. How much more $ are you expecting from bogus vics B0v1s?

The $135K is what I will have after all vics have paid, which should happen middle of next week. Minus my $15K bonus leaves $120K for Ray.

My feeling at this point is that P3ter shouldn't get this money... yet! That $120K is an awfully big bone for Ray to drool over. It might be the bait we need to get the lazy git to finally take a safari, although I'm not sure how or where yet. I have a feeling P3ter will have lots of fun prolonging the safari, if there ever is one. Twisted Evil

Also unsure is what exactly Ray's plan is. He mentioned that I should put the money into some sort of 6-month bank time deposit. That seems to preclude me from taking the cash to London. But in that case, why am I going to London? I hope Ray will clarify his thinking when he calls me tomorrow.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so fast there me-hartys.

Ray is starting to irratate N1ck so there is always the opportunity for me to chop a further dollar or two. Rememer N1ck hates P3te as well (ex gay lover thing that we've not quite got around to explaining to Ray ......).

Recent e-mails:

N1ck is still looking for a check-phish vics details:

Ray says
Quote:
SO sorry Nick
i need That Bastard Location and phone number and then i will give you
the right signature

N1ck replies:
Quote:
wrong decision bro, wrong decision.

Signature first, help second.

If N1ck doesn't get this bleedin signature soon then I think that the $40K that l@rs is sitting on may come my way. And the cash that B0v15 is sitting on may be close behind!
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
...I think that the $40K that l@rs is sitting on may come my way...

FYI arranblonde, L@rs has now wired the $40K to P3ter as Ray wouldn't get off his lazy backside and get the video done. The bigger prize of $135K is still up for grabs.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see how B0vis can bank $120k. Once the bank start asking questions then the money is going to be seized Wink

Plenty of help here if needed.

I think that we should force Ray into getting B0vis to fly to the UK with the cash so that HMRC can chop his dolla Twisted Evil Plus B0vis will insist on being met at the airport for "security". After all he's going to be carrying a lot of cash and we don't want one of Peters associates robbing him, do we?

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, that link above doesn't work because it has an extra slash at the end. Click here instead.

I agree, we have to get someone to meet me at the airport. But should HMRC chop the dolla? Maybe we can stretch it out. Here are my vague ideas.

Perhaps HMRC's agents can drag me into a back room and interrogate me, causing me to miss my meeting with the mugu. I will finally be freed with the money. While flagging down a taxi, I'll barely escape an attack by P3ter's boys and have to go into hiding. I'll arrange clandestine meeting after meeting with the lads, each of which is aborted because of misunderstandings or because I think I see a P3ter agent lurking. Maybe I'll fly to Nigeria to meet Ray himself. But wait, that's just what P3te will expect me to do; Ray must meet me in Ghana instead.

I'm eagerly awaiting Ray's phone call today. He probably has plans that will put a different twist on it.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will have to have a security photo of whoever is going to meet you ( otherwise you might give the money to the wrong man) No flying anywhere until that criteria is met!

That should cause a few problems Very Happy We need to put the squeeze on ray to provide that video to Peter. Getting his money chopped by HMRC is just a different modality.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
Now that's an attractive offer. I won't hold you to it, manbiteslion, but maybe Bristol will work. I can say my travel agent won't book me to Heathrow because of the chaotic conditions at the new Terminal 5. Or I can book a flight to Heathrow but then it will be re-routed to Bristol at the last minute because of T5 troubles.

If you fly Continental to Bristol, you can get there for $882 first class (one-way of course), arriving before 9am. I can't get to the airport by 9am, however, so that may spanner the works slightly :-$
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
I can't get to the airport by 9am, however, so that may spanner the works slightly :-$

9am is not good for me either, since it's the wee hours for me and I should make some cell phone calls to the person who is meeting me. There's another Continental flight that arrives at 4:55pm, which is better for me. It goes through Amsterdam and the Amsterdam-Bristol leg is flown by KLM, providing more opportunity for confusion.

Even if I do fly into Bristol, I think I'll tell Ray that I'm flying into Heathrow, as a security measure in case P3ter is eavesdropping. I'll only tell Ray my real flight after the mugu arrives at Heathrow to pick me up.

Ray still hasn't called, and it's almost 9pm Nigeria time. It's not like I'm just sitting by my computer waiting. What do you think, I'm some sort of loser who has nothing better to do than wait for phone calls from scammers? Ha ha, what a silly idea.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to take that later flight to Bristol and publicise the fact widely, I'll get up there with a camcorder (make sure he has a B0vis placard, a big colourful one) and whilst not the 200 miles one needs for a formal safari, it's certainly a chunky inconvenience Smile

Heathrow is a biiiig sprawly airport, so much lower chance of catching him on camera!

PS - don't forget to be *incredibly cranky* after a long flight like that Wink Also, the change in Amsterdam gives you a great excuse to miss a connection, get lost, leave the airport (Schipol airport - quite nice - dull area though), get ripped in a coffeeshop, blow $130k on ladies and hash, etc. Just in case.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion, thanks muchly for the suggestions and the offer to take pics. Yahoo says Bristol is 126 miles and 2:25 from London, so I am delighted if a scammer travels that far, even if I don't get a pith helmet. I hope YOU're not in London.

Sorry but what do you mean by "publicise the fact widely"?

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dog Dine wrote:
Sorry but what do you mean by "publicise the fact widely"?

Just rather than saying you're flying into Heathrow - no point me taking pics I he's 100 miles away Wink

Bristol is about 100 minutes by train from Paddington (and �50 return) plus another annoying �8 for the airport bus. I'm in Bath, 12 mins (and �5.70 + bus) from Bristol. Lovely neck of the woods, world heritage site and all that - ancient roman baths.

Should be a fun afternoon out for me Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic