SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was too stupid to catch my incorrect account number in my transfer, so I e-mailed him this morning and told him about it. Still nothing. I guess he either wised up or someone has him monopolized. I was starting to have fun with him too.

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know that I would give up on him yet-he isn't very bright,but you have to give him points for determination.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid he has twigged on the protection program. No replies from him for 5 days now, while Phuck emailed him daily. I guess there must be some guys not very happy with him. I'm certain he has spent quite a bit on the contracts/photoshop stuff, bank accounts (about 8?) that got toasted so far .. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, I guess I'll get back to him as a vic, straightbaiting him for a bit now .. maybe he'll come up with some more accounts .. Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB - That's a shame on the protection side.

He is moving my vic chars to WU now instead of bank accounts. This should be fun. I think I need to get about 6 more vics in on him for the WU modality fun.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DB, sorry to see that he let the protection angle fall. B0ris is out of the picture also, so I'm strait baiting him with only one, maybe two vics.

How about all of us here just strait bait Fr0sty for a week or two, line up six or more "vics" at least and once he's back in his comfort zone, mass chop all his jobs leaving him with nothing. Something of a grand finale. Then wash, rinse and repeat.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just remembered an older vic addy that I haven't looked at for a few weeks .. He dropped frosty a mail asking him why he didn't pick up the cash at WU within 2 weeks, because now they have automatically refunded it to my account ... Twisted Evil

Of course I did forget to send him the WU info, but hey ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from him today
Quote:
you are dead,you f*ck with me, you sent me a fake slip,there is no money inside my account,you are dead this time.you did not fear, you send me a fake payment slip.i just want to tell you that you are dead aready,just wait for me this time.

So it looks like the M@g@dz1re account is still active, for now. The dummy hasn't spotted that I sent it to the wrong name, I sent it to Mr M@g@zine, or the wrong account number. I suppose I'll have to point this out to him and blame it on the bank people.

Edit: I was looking for some good bible quotes to freak B1lly out. I came upon this quote, source unknown, "Patience is the weapon that forces deception to reveal itself." I think this should be the Baiters motto. Very Happy

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A jolly little chat with him today. He seems very flustered. B@mb1 is a lot less frightened since talking with J0hn W@yn3. Very Happy He went offline before I sent the last 2 messages so I didn't get a reaction from him Crying or Very sad Hopefully he will get back to me on this later.
Quote:
me: Hi B!IIy, Tom says the bank people are checking on the transfer, they are going to call him back this afternoon
11:01 AM w1II1am: LOOK YOU ARE DEAD TO PLAY WITH ME
YOU THINK I WHERE JOKING WITH YOU
11:02 AM YOU FUCK WIHT BY SEND ME FAKE PAYMENT, NO STAMP ON THE SLIP,I WHERE LOOK AT YOU,IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLY NOT KNOWING THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH ME
YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY
11:03 AM me: FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU!!!!!!!
What stamp?
w1II1am: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT
NO MONEY INSIDE
11:04 AM me: I mean I am sick of you accusing me of playing with you
11:05 AM w1II1am: WHY DO YOU SEND ME A SCAN COPY WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT SEND ANY MONEY
WHY I WARN YOU BUT YOU REFUSE TO DO WHAT I ASK U TO DO
11:06 AM me: what are you talking about? The money was sent. The scan is what the bank gave us as proof.
I have done what you asked
11:07 AM w1II1am: THERE IS NOTHING INSIDE THE ACCOUNT
11:08 AM me: Did you read the emails i sent you this morning?
w1II1am: I SAW YOUR MAIL
11:09 AM THAT IS NOT THE MATTER
me: what?
w1II1am: THE MATTER NOW IS THAT YOU SEND ME A FAKE SCAN PAYMENT
AND YOU KNOW ABOUT IT
me: THE SCAN IS NOT FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w1II1am: I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS
11:10 AM me: Are you drunk or something?
w1II1am: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING
11:11 AM me: Why do you think the scan is a fake? You are not making any sense.
11:12 AM I told you we are talking to the bank to find out why you have not received the money yet.
w1II1am: SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGTH NOW
11:13 AM ARE YOU SEND ME THE REAL PAYMENT SCAN OR WHAT
me: THE SCAN I SENT YOU WAS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11:14 AM w1II1am: OK
I WILL SEND YOU MY NEW ACCOUNT
me: Why?
w1II1am: I WANT YOU TO PAY IT THIS LAST CHANCE AM GIVING YOU
11:15 AM BECOUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BANK
me: i have already paid it into the other account
w1II1am: THEY REFUSE TO SEND THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU BEFORE
BUT THERE IS NO MONEY INSIDE
me: ok fine give me the new account
11:16 AM w1II1am: BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

ACCOUNT NAME: S.OM3B3N
ACCOUNT NUMBER:1PP08668
SORT CODE:3o9542,
IBAN NUMBER:GB17L0YD3095421pp08668.
BANK NAME:LLOYDS TSB.
ADDRESS K1NG STREET MANCHESTER.

make the payment and send a scan copy to me also send a copy to my boss, [email protected], act fast before it become to late.
11:17 AM make sure everything is correct
me: I'll have to wait until we get the money back from the last one. The money already came out of our account.
11:18 AM w1II1am: IF THE MONEY IS ALREADY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WHY THEN IS NOT IN MY ACCOUNT
COME YOU ARE TALKING AS IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM DOING
11:19 AM me: I don't know, that is what Tom is asking the bank.
w1II1am: DO YOU KNOW WHAT
11:21 AM I WILL CARRY OUT THE JOB AM ASK TO DO
AM WARNING YOU
me: I'm beginning to think you don't know what you are doing, I think Mr W@yne was right about you.
w1II1am: JUST TRY ME AND SEE IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM DOING
11:22 AM YOU WILL FIND OUT IF YOU FAIL TO PAY THE MONEY
GOODDAY
me: Well Mr W@yne said I shouldn't worry. That if I pay him he will protect me from you
11:25 AM he seems to be a lot more professional than you, if it wasn't for the tape then I would't even be talking to you anymore.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jees .. the S. O3b3n account still active .. I'll report to Allan again ..

By the way: nice going, Mostly Laughing

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to get another account from Fr0sty by claiming the account didn't accept funds due to 'Account Investigation'. St3v3n B0n3 wants me to send the payment via WU, but won't send me the details, instead just:
Quote:
YOU PLAYED WITH ME AND REFUSE TO SEND THE MONEY,I HAVE GIVING YOU TIME BUT YOU FAIL,I WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR IT IF YOU REFUSE THIS TIME AND I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DID NOT SEND THE MONEY THIS TIME.

Damn, not even a cuss word in this threat.
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B@mb1 is pissed that B!IIy would accuse her of sending fake documents. She has also signed up with J0hn W@yn3 and isn't scared of being killed anymore. So she decides to turn the tables on him. Lets see if he will still try to get his reduced payment.
Quote:
NEW DEAL- NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B1IIy,

I was rather upset by your actions in our chat this morning. It was pretty obvious that you do not understand how international wire transfers work and you took it out on me. How dare you accuse me of supplying false documents. Tom explained the whole process to me and even if there are no other delays the J1zzum Exchange and L@ctation Period can take days. It is never instant so it is clear that you don't know what you are doing.

I have now tried to pay you on four separate occasions but you seem to be too incompetent to take the money. You claim that you could get into my house to drop off the tape but you couldn't go to the garden to collect your cash. You had ample opportunity to warn me about Paco but you chose not too, I am very suspicious about that. The incidents with your bank accounts are frankly laughable. Tom says that the latest payment, the one you said was fake, has been refused as your account is "Under Investigation'. Quite frankly you may be a vicious cold blooded killer but you have no head for business.

As you know I spoke with Mr W@yne after you failed to return to our chat on Tuesday. He seems to know exactly what he is doing and was very knowledgable, he understood all of the legal terms I used in our negotiotions, I doubt that you could say the same. He sent me a few sample testacles and they were first rate. I was also impressed with the vulvas he supplied, they all checked out.

Just so you know what is going on I am including a portion of the chat I had with Mr Wayne so that you can see why I am not worried about you carrying out any of your threats. As you can see Mr Wayne does not think very highly of you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5:16 PM j0hn_w: Dont worry about him he thinks hes a guyman but really he just a smallboi
j0hn_w: If you wanted to pay me $50,000 i would have him killed and send his manhood ina box as proof
5:17 PM b@mb1: Thank you for the offer but I don't think that will be required.
j0hn_w: If you are worried about the postage dont be im sure his cock is very small and could fit in a matchbox hahahaha
b@mb1: Please there is no need to be course Mr Wayne.
5:18 PM j0hn_w: Im sorry my dear I didnt mean to offend you
b@mb1: That is ok, now what will the shag be for your services?
j0hn_w: $3,000 per man, this is a special price for you as i know your family, i would advise 3 men at first.
5:19 PM b@mb1: That sounds fine, I take it you will be shagging me monthly? What about testacles?
j0hn_w: Yes you will be shagged monthly, i can provide testacles no problem. i will email you a sample certificate and reciept.
b@mb1: Great, so the fees will be tax deductable?
5:20 PM j0hn_w: Yes
b@mb1: Now, what about Vulvas?
j0hn_w: No problem i can put you in touch with alot of people that are happy wiht my services
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see his shag is very reasonable and fully tax deductable so it won't cost me a penny in the end. This arrangement makes much better business sense than paying you.

I am not frightened of you any more and I resent the nightmare that you have put me through. The only thing I want from you now is the tape. I am not going to pay you $10,000 for it. I will pay you $5,000. I am sure that I can have Mr Wayne take care of Brett but I want to have evidence first.

So, take it or leave it, either sell me the tape for $5,000 or crawl back under the slimey rock you came from you petty mindless little thug. If you do not agree I will be telling your boss all about how you messed this up and I'm sure he will not be happy with you.

Love

Bambi

I know he may just ignore me after this but I hope he will retain some of the words and phrases for future baits.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I am glad I am not the only one questioning B1llys intelligence.Since St3v3n B0n3s is B1llys boss,I thought he should know about his hired help

Quote:
Sir,if W1lliam B1lly is an employee of yours,I must say you need to find some better help.He keeps sending accounts to forward funds to,only to change his mind and want them forwarded elsewhere.Frankly,the way he is handling it,I would be very surprised if you got any money at all.Sorry to tell you this,but in the short time I have dealt with him,I have come to the conclusion he is a total idiot.I mean do you need to tie his shoes for him?The man is a joke.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Doc, this must be doing wonders for his self esteem Very Happy

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a nice little note for our boy Frosty this morning. His death threats are becoming less impressive {great job everyone! His vics will feel his weariness too I hope.}, so I fired back another excuse why S@ndi hasn't paid:
Quote:
Mr. B0ne,

I told you last time I went to the bank, they told me the account was unable to receive funds due to 'Account Investigation' and the TW@T code {I have been playing the word morph game with SWIFT code with him, each email it gets closer to this} was correct. Do you want me to try the same way again?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa- I think he is totally dejected. Very Happy

He didn't even argue with my reduced offer or make any counter-threats, just meekly asked for the payment. He is a broken man.

Quote:
YOU CAN GO AND PAY THE $5,000 TO THE NEW ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU, AFTER THE PAYMENT IS COMFIRM I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE.......

Any suggestions on how I can confound him further?

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him for an invoice for the money. Your accountant INSISTS on it before you pay.

Twisted Evil

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ascom Assassins

Invoice

Qty_________Item________________Amount

1___________Life saved___________$5,000
1___________Tape_______________service

------------------------------------------------------

Total amount____________________$5,000

I had a really nice and extensive email exchange with Alan yesterday about the accounts we report to him. He stated that 90% of the accounts are fried within one month, and he stressed the importance of reporting these accounts time and time again, that just makes his case stronger.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Any suggestions on how I can confound him further?

Try and bring the price down even more by making an excuse that you can't get all the money at once. My newest vic talked him from $20k to $2.5k to finally $300. He wouldn't accept this last amount, saying his bank did not receive "that kind" of money. It only took on reply from me in the form of take it or loose it for him to agree.

I think the general consensus is correct here. Reality finally caught up with him and at this point, he'll settle for bread crumbs.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea on the invoice guys, it has been requested. Very Happy
@Hans I am going to chop him down too, everytime he makes a mistake or says something I don't like I am going to fine him $100.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Billy,my computer crashed a couple days ago,and I have lost all my e
mail.Could you please resend me the payment information?I just want this
over with.

--
Lets see what kind of account information we get this time.If nothing else we all know how much he likes repeating himself.

Jack the hitlad

scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he gave up on me because of how complicated you vic's are LoL. I haven't heard anything from him since my e-mail notifying him of the screw up. I tried to re-cast to him from a different e-mail and no response. Oh well, gotta go find another h17m@n to irritate, they're kinda fun.

~STS

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pennel0pe Bulw1nkle to St3ven

Mr. B0ne,
I've tried 3 times to send the money to you today and 3 times my bank representative said that the transfer could not be done for the following reason. It appears that the account you gave me has been suspended and under investigation until further notice, hence
reason that I canonot transfer the money. Can you explain why this is happening? Is there another way that I can send it to you?
Pennel0pe B.

Thought I would through that in since I don't have a clue if his account was effectively toasted by Alan or not. All that for a mere $300. Any bad news to Fr0sty is good news to me.

Edit to add:

@ S the S, I wouldn't worry too much. This lad replies by spurts. He might be quiet for 2-3 days then sends out a flurry of e-mails.

nighthawk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got my first death threat scam yesterday. I have so many 419 scams in my box! I only started 4 days ago!

Having great fun!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ nighthawk,

Say goodbye to your spare time and social life Laughing This stuff can be pretty addictive .. believe me, I know Wink

Today I received my first mail after 6 days of silence from frostman .. I sent him an ASEM to a newer addy he uses, D@nny M1lls .. It's still not the same after 2 months of daily mail from B1lly Fr0st .. Crying or Very sad

Could well be one John W@yne will be hacking this mailbox as well .. Twisted Evil
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's up steam again. After a few mail back and forth he got rather persistent on me paying him (a)

Quote:
I HAVE FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT GOING TO KILL YOU.I WILL GIVE YOU THE TAPE THAT I RECORDED EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.OKAY I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING CALLS FROM YOUR FRIEND THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.IF YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOUR FRIEND WHO WANTS YOU DEAD I WILL DO THAT IF YOU CAN MEET UP TO OUR DEMAND.

SO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT TO DAY FOR THE LAST TIME

Which I replied with:
Quote:
You said 'first payment' How many more after that? Are you going to kill me after I've paid once? Or twice?
How do I know you let me live? I'd rather spend my money on someone you can watch over me, a security specialist I think. Do you know someone who can do this job?

Let's see if he's fit to set up a security firm this time Twisted Evil

He's desperately in need of cash it seems, and replied:
Quote:
Can you pay me so that we will have a deal? if you want me to be your security i will becasue i am specialised in this job and no body i mean body will hurt you.

The total money are to pay is $8,000 so i am asking to make the payment insalmentally.am i not fair enough? You are making me lose my anger.

Let me know how you will be paying me weekly or monthly let me see if we can have a deal.

If you want me to kill your friend who wants you dead that will be fine.That is we are going to turn everthing against him.
get back to me the first payment deatils

As soon as I know what an 'insalmentally' payment is, I 'll let you know. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic