SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thanks Moderators!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just want to say "thank you" to the moderators for quieting some of the new ones. Is it me or did someone leave the door open to the institution? I question the age and maturity of some of them. They will not make it in baiting. I mean no disrespect to anyone but the one thing I do enjoy about this place is the professional manner in which things are done. It's refreshing. If I wanted chit I would turn on Yahoo messenger. So again, thanks for doing a great job!

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherrie explained it this morning, apparently we were featured on a teen website the other day which led to an influx of, shall we say, "less mature" individuals.

Anyway, I echo what you said, our Mod team are the best in the business.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think such shameless sucking up should be tolerated. Twisted Evil
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Live with it ^^^ They're the best!
They had to go on last night when I was sick of it and went to bed, this morning everything was cleaned up and locked away.
Try to find another board that moves so swift.

Moderators Thank You, the hard work is appreciated Thumbs up

Only now I'm wondering what SP is doing in RL he was there when I stopped last night and (still) there when I booted up this morning, do you guys ever sleep ?

Last edited by bill2 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP only logs off to ride to Gravesend and back (every day!)

Go SP!!!!!! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bill, sleep is for losers Laughing

@ Music Man, no riding today, yet, blowing a gale here and lashing down all morning afternoon, rain has stopped now and the wind dropped, now picking up again, might venture out later on for a quick few miles.

Quote:
Friday Night: Rain early. Decreasing clouds with mostly clear skies by morning. Low 6�C. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Currently gusting at 19mph.

http://www.hastingsweather.co.uk

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was either having a nap or explode at a clown and a Sea kelp which would have been messy and not appreciated Very Happy
I still sleep about 5 hours a day and that's why I never win the lotto ?

419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I echo the sentiments of Chibuike. The newer "less mature" people serve no purpose here and will never make it in baiting. Good riddance.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup to all of the above.
I'd hate to discourage new and keen members BUT Rolling Eyes ....and I dont want to feed trolls.
Me being me a hmmm was as far as I wanted to comment.
I trusted our able mods to sort it all out
(Ok more sook there than a Dyson )

Now the mods have cleaned up here I wonder if they'd like to tackle my daughters room
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn youngsters! String em up by their portable cassette player headphones and bludgeon them with they skateboards I say!

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree and Im glad we have the bestest mod. on this new fangled contraption called the world wide inter net web. Laughing
and theres sometime i agree with Ex's idea of stringing them up but you didn't hear me say that

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah. Send them to bed. Or to tidy their rooms
I suspect some of the "young" ones weren'y all that young.
Every board gets its trolls and nutters, seen it even on my local "blethering "forum.
Nothing better to do I suppose
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any mods need their jack boots shined after last night (breaks out shoe polish)? Laughing

I sincerely appreciate the lack of the phrase "dude that so like awesome" after every single word in a post. At least least the usage of that phrase died down a bit.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our mods are good, but after the last kissing up got me buns in my sig line, I am not doing that again!

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love trolls, especially the one with sticky up red hair which looks like Ken Dodd on a good hair day and which we used to stick on the end of our pencils at junior high school back in the 1970s. Very Happy What we did with rubbers deserves a thread of its own.

[Edited for grammar...again]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must admit, I don't really see how they were trolls. A bit immature and bad at spelling, perhaps, but I didn't see what got everyone so annoyed about them.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could only stomach the clown and the pump for about two posts. In RL I would have found away to detain them and call their "rents" My jackboots fit everyone's neck perfectly Confused It is nice to see all is quiet. Thank you to the home team defenders.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok CY
Maybe they were gonks
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ CY

If you look past the surface, you can see that a lot of the stuff they were doing was very trollish. Many of the trolls who come 'round here like to mock things like the orange names and sometimes (when he was around) like to mock us by worshiping Shiver. Hell, there are websites out there who do just that.

Then again, they may just be a bunch of brats, but I highly doubt it. If you want to know more, PM me and I'll elaborate.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was really proud of myself for not feeding them, because you know me. Laughing

We do have the best admins and mods on the earth. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Max Power
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Toronto, (Standing Invisible on the corner of Bay St. & Bloor St.) Canada EH!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"the best"

hmmmmmmmm Laughing

if u allow ma ot raock ur world i will rock it to tha limit - Nog Peter (AKA Noggie)
some bad element want just to spoil the image of Nigeria - Victor Young
i am one of those fraud stars that are very eager to extract money from other people - Benet Mpakah
it is now i konw you are not winllil to help us to receivesing the trunk box - danie lnando

PLEASE PM ME FOR TOP QUALITY TECHNICAL SUPPORT GURU
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
Maybe they were gonks

Now that's a word I ain't heard since the mid 70s.

[Edited the beautiful woman bit of this because it didn't come out (if you'll pardon the expression) as I meant it to, or maybe people read more into it than I intended. Anyways, it's pulled.]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Okay, Tommo, that is now the most confusing/disturbing "like making love to a beautiful woman" line I've ever read.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mind sitting my standard grades with lucky gonk on the desk AND we had to use slide rules and logarithm tables.
None of your modern calculator rubbish

To keep on topic. well done to admin and mods for dealing with our gonk infestation. Why do they travel in tribes?

edit to take out smiley thats no longer making sense

Last edited by Nanny Ogg on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea... Me not being a moderator, and trying to be civilised, said to them 2 offenders aka ze clown and ze lovpump that them should stick to hi5 where they belong.
Usually i write better english, but right now i'm very pissed off, so f*** ortography and grammar.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic