SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ry4n Al0nso the Oil Lad (the lad who visited us)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"WE SELL EDIBLE OIL AND BIODIESEL OIL.... " was the battle cry of a foolish lad who came to our side of the Cyberspace last night and spammed our forums with the following letter:

Quote:
WE SELL EDIBLE OIL.WE SELL BIODIESEL FOR $250 USD PER MT.WE SELL IN LARGE AND SMALL QUANTITIES
Origin: Nigeria
WE ARE THE PRODUCER
Quantity: Minimum order - 4 MT per shipment
WE OFFER FREE SAMPLES BUT YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO PAY FOR FREIGTH TO YOUR DOORSTEP
Maximum order - 25,000 MT per shipment
Date of First Delivery: By agreement in Contract
Delivery Method: Bulk by vessel, ship to tank ETC
DELIVERY TIME ......3 TO 5 WEEKS
SAMPLES DELIVERY TIME ......WITHIN 48 HOURS
Packing: IN CUSTOMER PREFFERED METHOD
Price:$250 USD per Metric Ton,
Payment:L/C, T/T ( Bank Transfer ), WIRE TRANSFER

Inspection: The quality and Quantity of Goods will be confirmed for
each shipment on a certificate issued by the SGS at discharge port at buyers account which shall be binding on both parties in all respects.

Used Vegetable Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Sessame Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Corn Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Vegetable oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Soya bean Oil for USD230 Per Metric ton
Sunflower oil for USD230 Per Metric ton
Jatropha Oil for USD230Per Metric ton
Palm Oil,crude palm oil, RBD PalmOil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Palm Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Cooking Oil for USD180 Per Metric ton
Biodiesel for USD400 Per Metric ton
Castor Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
Grape seed Oil for USD220Per Metric ton
Jojoba Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Crude Palm Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
Palm, RBD Olein for USD200 Per Metric ton
Palm Stearin Organic for USD200 Per Metric ton
Virgin coconut Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
Kapop Seed Oil for USD180 Per Metric ton
Rapeseed Oil for USD250 Per Metric ton
safflower Oil for USD180 Per Metric Ton
AND MANY MORE....

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVE A SOLID BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.
contact us via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

contact phone no:+2348086148748

Being the baiter that i am, I immediately, fired off a "Tell Me More" email. Also Pastor Frank decided to take a more direct approach:

Snake Oil

I suggest we do our duty as baiters and teach this one NOT to come over to the Eater.............. without reading the stickies! I have started already, and found his scamming name is Ry4n Al0nso and his IP is 196.220.10.3 which leads to Lagos. Sounds like on fun ride we are gonna go on.....

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony

Last edited by Ex. on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Snake Oil

*ROFL*

I'll pop off an email to this genius. What oils would they sell? I think I'll go for a couple of barrels of massage oil, vanilla smell ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
beldav
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this should be fun
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out, he loves typing in caps. Guys, we have to give him a grammar lesson.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex. wrote:
Rapeseed Oil

That sounds rather dirty! Shocked

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got in on it too:
Quote:
DEAR SIR,
THANKS FOR THE REPLY,WE WILL OFFER YOU THE 5LITERS SAMPLE OF THE
CORN OIL AND SOYA BEAN OIL AND THE SAMPLE IS FREE BUT YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO PAY THE FREIGHT COST DIRECTLY TO THE SHIPPING COMPANY THAT WILL DELIVER THE OIL IN YOUR ADDRESS.

THE FREIGHT COST FOR THE 5LITRE OF CORN OIL IS $150USD
THE FREIGHT COST FOR THE 5LITRE OF SOYA BEAN OIL IS $150USD

THE FREIGHT COST FOR THE 10LITRES SAMPLE IS $300USD WHICH WILL BE THE
SHIPPING COMPANY THAT WE USE FOR THE FOR SHIPMENT OF SAMPLE.
NOTE THAT WE HAVE DESIGNATED SHIPPING COMPANY THAT WE USE FOR THE
SHIPMENT OF ALL SAMPLE ORDER.

GET BACK TO US NOW ALONG WITH YOUR FULL SHIPPING DETAILS WHERE YOU
WANT THE SAMPLE TO BE DELIVERED SO THAT WE CAN INFORM YOU WITH THE
INFORMATION OF THE SHIPPING COMPANY AND WHERE AND HOW TO REMIT PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO THEIR ACCOUNT VIA WESTERN UNION/BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.

THE SHIPPING COMPANY........SAFARY SHIPPING SERVICE.
CONTACT PHONE NO..............+2348022789233.
[email protected]
BEST REGARDS
SALES MANAGER

SAFARY SHIPPING SERVICE - Oh Please!

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got done listening to the recording. I think they might share the same last name. Is most likely the far off cousin to
As funny as it was, I found it very painful, yet I couldn't turn away, for fear of missing something.
Man that kid was dumb.
Good job Larry.

"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't help getting in on this. I emailed this nutter too.

I know, Im so bad. Wink

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am haggling over the price of shipping. I sent a calculus formula for extrapolating the freight of a 10 ton order vs a 5 liter sample. I told him to add in all fees, bribes, and entertainment expenses in the final figure.
Here it is:

Consider two distinct points in the interval, a and x, with a < x.
The function K is differentiable on (a,x) and continuous on [a,x], i.e.,
K satisfies the hypotheses of the Mean Value Theorem for the interval [a,x].
Thus there is a point c between a and x where
K'(c) (x-a) = K(x) - K(a).

But the derivative assumption forces K'(c) = 0 = K(x) - K(a), so K(x) = K(a).
This argument is true for any choice of x, so for all x in I, K(x) = K(a).
Now we let C = K(a) and change the variable x to t to complete the argument that K is a
constant function on I.

I told him I need it back by Tuesday, and to be quick about it. Oh, and include the spreadsheet.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

both addys are bouncing back now

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem. Just call him and get his new addy. No lad treads here and get's away with it.

EDIT: Don't forget, we L33t the addies and names so he can't google them. Replace the zeroes with the letter 'o' and try again. I emailed him earlier and didn't get a bounce.

Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If there's a working addy for him I may see if he can get me some oil of olay, if that's successful he could always be solicited to be the major supplier of personal lubricant oil for a major American chain Laughing

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
beldav
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thats funny because I already introduced the water based lubricant theme
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, nice:

Dear Sir,
Quote:
Thanks for your interest in our company, we sell Vanilla Massage oil. for
$160usd per metric ton and the price is CIF .

Quote:
Our minimum order is 10
metric tonnes and maximum order 35,000 metric tonnes per month.

I do like massages, but this might just be a little over the top .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I got an email from him today. He has agreed to comply with my request for laying off the caps. My modality is that I am the director of logistics for an art company and we are seeking to change our oil provider for our freight ships. Hopefully, I can steer him towards an art bait, but some trophies won't be too bad. Our lad works Saturdays btw. Lets all convince him to work Sundays as well.

January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does work on sundays, however, he keeps sending me the same mail over and over and will not answer my no-child-labour-palm-oil-requests.

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fed him an email saying he'll need to contact my boss as far as getting the payment, but I can still place the order. Anyone know any good freighter ships I can use in this bait and the appropriate oil?

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a ones in a lifetime opportunity: I do have a nose for good business deals, thanks for tipping me.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Billings,

Thank you for your offer.
I might say you have a good price for your massage oil. I wondered if it is the real Lanc�me Vanilla oil, because it is so much cheaper than here in germany. If it is I want to order 50 Metric Tons of that one. Can you give me a special price for larger quantities on this?

Besides that, if the quality is good, my firm (specialized in massage oils) would also be interested in other flavors that you can offer. I'd like to have an overview of the possibilities especially on massage oils. Besides vanilla, also strawberry, kirsch, vulva, epididymis, chocolate and cowmanure are very popular here in Europe. Please email me an overwiew of the possibilities.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i told him i was looking for an extremely rare oil(not specified)
thought i would see what other oils he has

any ideas on what sort of oil i require. (maybe Kling0n bra1n Oil)
Quote:

B1ll1ngs
The Oil i am looking for is not on your list.
the last line states "AND MANY MORE......"
could you please supply me with the rest of the list.
regards
H4ns

You are dead MUMU!!!!
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Andronicus wrote:
Ex. wrote:
Rapeseed Oil

That sounds rather dirty! Shocked

That's also known as canola oil Wink

EDIT: Has anyone asked for baby oil? If so, did you ask if it was made from real babies? Shocked

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another rare oil to ask for is Pig Oil.

It's to stop them from squeaking....

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i decided to ask for ant 0il.

i will be asking for pics of the seperation procedure prior to my purchase

You are dead MUMU!!!!
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasel, I asked for baby-oil, but didn't ask for the production-details yet.

Edit: Okay, that's taken care of now.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have shot an email off requesting him to bring his grammar up to code. I can see this is gonna be a fun bait. I am gonna be real specific of the oil's quality.

EDIT: What I meant is, my lad tortue method is going to be to give him a bunch of questions till he cracks. Lads hate being asked to provide credibility. However, I will tell him I was the victim of a 419 scam before, so that way he will be enticed to continue.

EDIT EDIT: I'm gonna lay off requesting he improve his grammar and punctuation. I have been brought to a grim realization.

Last edited by Ex. on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex. PM sent

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic