SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love this game!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've recently started up another church bait with the intent of getting some interesting photographs. One of the lads on the go, Joseph, was very interested in helping me purchase land until we ran into some problems getting money transfered to him to help pay his sister's hospital bill. Without going into the gory details, the church secretary finally received this email from Joe:

Quote:
Thanks for your kindness and i suggest to you send it by the Moneygram Or Western Union and send the complet informations to me,Or you can forget about sending anything to me,collect your money and use it for another purpose,rather than westing your time on me,Send it by Western Union or Moneygram of Forget it.

OK, fine, you no want the money, you no get the money. The secretary, Sister Z00t, send this back to Joe:

Quote:
I am very glad that Minister S4inee has decided to work with Barrister C0le instead of with you. The Barrister is on top of things. Just today I sent him $1500, he has already collected the money and sent us the photographs we require of the land he is planning on purchasing. The Barrister's email address is [email protected], please contact him if you are interested in attending services at his church. I will send your email contact information to him also.

I can understand why Brother M4ynard and Minister S4inee have been so fed up with your complete and total laziness and lack of competence. I will pray for you, but I do not think it will help, God only helps those who help themselves.

At lunchtime today I am going to the money transfer office to cancel the entire deal. You have been a tremendous waste of our time, effort, and good graces, and I am glad to be rid of you.

With a complete lack of respect,

Sister Z00t

Barrister C0le is my fake lad. Shortly after Sister Z00t sent her email, the good barrister received this from Joseph's IP address:

Quote:
Hi,
How are you and your family,hope you are fine.
Pastor

Obviously, Joe is checking into things, so the Barrister sends this back:

Quote:
Bro, how far,

My family and I are very fine, I hope yours are also.

You must be the guyman they call Joseph. The maga from the fellowship church Sister Z00t told me about you. She is a good paying maga. She sent me almost $2000 already ok. Bro, I do not mean to eat your dollar, she did not tell me about you until yesterday ok, why you not take her money?

Maybe we can do some jobs together sometime

Guess what? Joe has already emailed Sister Z00t and Minister S4inee, apologizing for his behavior and promising a trophy.

This is the greatest sport in the world!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice baiting Krona. I love how you manipulated him into doing exactly what you wanted. Very Happy
Keep posting about this, I'd love to know how it pans out.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An ingenious angle to work against him, I love it! Like Ima, I can't wait to see more.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona: real nice baiting Thumbs up You own the mugu now.

Please, make sure he goes through a ritual or a few tattoos.

Keep posting

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Points awarded (well, smiles at least) for elegance, thank you for sharing Smile
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I posted the exchange above yesterday, Joseph sent three emails in quick succession to Barrister C0le (asking about the fake moneygram mtcn modality):

Quote:
Bros,
Thanks for your mail and we are together,where are you?Please send your number to me,they send some money to me and i am still with the informations how do we pull it.

Ten minutes later:
Quote:
BROS,
Do you know about the money,i still have my informations and i dont know thier office here in Abidjan.
Give me your number.

Moments after that:
Quote:
chorom number gi kam kpo gi

Which means, I don't know, your mama wears army boots or something.

Joseph really wants to talk to Barrister C0le. I can't fake that, so I had the Minister S4ainee send him this:

Quote:
Hello, Joseph,

I am confused by you. Are you wanting to lead the Fellowship or not? A simple answer, please, do not tell me about your sister, or how much money you don't have, or anything like that. Just tell me if you want to lead the Fellowship in Cote d'Ivoire.

I think I've mentioned to you that we are now working with Barrister C0le to start a Fellowship hall in Nigeria. I cannot monitor both you and Barrister C0le. I would rather work with you on this, since I have known you longer, but you must shape up first. You must commit to us. If you cannot do that then we must work with someone else.

I am emailing Barrister C0le right now to tell him that I have heard from you and to ask him to wait on your decision. I hope you understand that you are putting me in a very difficult position here. The Barrister has been very helpful and seems to be very well connected, and I am sure he would do very well for us. I am only giving you this last chance because I believe in you and because God brought us together first. Please do not let me down this time.

I want to hear from you that you are dedicated to the cause of the Fellowship.

And, this went from me as the Minister to me as the Barrister:

Quote:
I apologize for this, but I must ask for a slight delay. You might recall that we were initially working with Brother Joseph in Cote d'Ivoire to establish a branch of the Fellowship there. Poor Joseph's sister has been quite ill, and Joseph was unable to provide some of the help we needed. I believe he must have been completely overcome by worry for his sister. In any event, he has written me and begged for one more chance to help us. Barrister Cole, I must give him this last chance. I think that God has brought us together for a special reason. Joseph needs our help as much as we need his in Cote d'Ivoire. I am concerned about Joseph's stability, and I believe that committing to the Fellowship will rescue him from his despair.

And was I as the Barrister evermore mad about that! So I took the message that I had sent me and forwarded it (or, more simply, the Barrister forwarded the message from the Minister) to Joe with this header:

Quote:
SAY WETIN BI U TRYIN FO CHOP MAI MAGA OK UNA GAVE AM UP E MINE NAU OK LIVE AM ALONE I NO WAN FO OPEN MOUTH FO U U DEY TRYIN FO CHOP MAI DOLLA OK

That is supposed to mean "Why are you trying to copy my dollar, he's my maga now, I don't want to talk with you". Seems to have been close enough. Joseph hasn't answered the Barrister, but I think it's worked, the Minister received this from Joseph:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your mail and i promise that i will lead the lead the Fellowship in Cote d'Ivoire.I am waiting to hear from you.
Joe

Joe wants a phone call. We're hosting a neighborhood poker party in Casa Krona this evening, so I can't call at my generally preferred time of 3am in his time zone. Looks like he'll be getting up both before and after our party, that should average out to 3am.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Very smooth. I love it. bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I love that!

I actually tried that once, but it didn't work out like I thought it would. Turned out that, despite my best effort to convince the lad I was chopping his dollar, he was convinced that I was actually a very well known Financier with the initials of C.S. who also just happened to be a lawyer.

I've done two legal jobs for him. Hell, he even recommended me to another lad. We're still in contact, as every time he has a legal problem with another baiter (car in impound, briefcase held up by customs, etc.) he contacts me for assistance.

Go figure.

Krona, do you ever feel somewhat psychotic when your characters argue amongst themselves so that you will have proof to send to the lad? I do. I'm sure your new lawyer (you) will do everything in his power to make sure the client (you) continues to send the money. Be careful, as those emails could be used at your sanity hearing. Razz

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
could be used at your sanity hearing. Razz

What sanity?? Wink

Nice work Krona... his road to the padded room will be filled with fun and joy... Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Krona, this is excellent baiting. Simple and well crafted. You pushed just the right buttons and the mugu danced to your tune. I'm going to see if I can use this modality in some of my baits. Thanks!

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent manipulation. simple and shady, or simply shady Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic