SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupid, STUPID Lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr of the Eco Bank in Accra in Ghana hasn't exactly been a challenge to bait - but he has been entertaining!

The come-on letter read:

Quote:
It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.
I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us. As the regional manager of the Eco Bank of Ghana; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year. In the course of the last two years 2005 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Five million which my head office is not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT. As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this Money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receives this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. You will have 30% of the total fund .Note there are practically no risks Involved, it will be a bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.
If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will detail you on how we can achieve it successfully.
To get the document done to your name will cost $1000 USD you send this money to the Name of my co worker.

Since then it's been six weeks of arguing and pleading and annoying little delays until FINALLY I agreed to pay and request an invoice. Surprisingly, he didn't confuse invoices and receipts. But when it arrived...

So...

Quote:
It's blank. Why did you send me a blank invoice? This is getting ridiculous!

The Lad was contrite:

Quote:
i am sorry it was from my scanning machine so i have real attach the invoice to you and for the fee immediately the money is transfer into the account which has being given to you then you have to sned me the payment slip to confirm that the money has being transfer by you. awaiting for your respond. ensure it attached. Please have patience.

However...

Quote:
You bone-headed moron - THE GORRAM INVOICE IS STILL BLANK!!

More contrition:

Quote:
Please i am sorry give me two days because the machine have fault so don't worry ok my friend I wait for your anticipation.

I wasn't impressed:

Quote:
Don't bullshit me - the only machine with a fault is your gorram brain!

So next day...

Quote:
This is the invoice. i am sending to you now so you fill the form and send the money to the account.

But...

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about? I don't have to fill in the gorram invoice - YOU DO!!!! I'd like to know if you were always this stupid, or if you had to work at it.

Yep - the Lad actually thought that it's up to me to fill in the invoice. Holy snapping duckshit!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great!

I can use that and send it to the 'Another Goat' lad to scan and fill in, as he only sends invoices using Word and under protest...lazy b*stard....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=132201&highlight=

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this is the same idiot bank manager I was dealing with??

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=131687

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic