SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Orphan Scammer replies - mass bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do I get header details on gm@il? I know how to do it on yahoo.

I'm really interested in seeing what I get.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Open the message and you'll see a pulldown menu arrow next to the Reply button. Click on that and then select "Show Original".

This is what I got thereby:

Quote:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.70.66.3 with SMTP id o3cs336311wxa;
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 01:30:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.59.1 with SMTP id h1mr13644821waa.39.1206433856258;
Received: by 10.143.163.19 with HTTP;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:30:56 -0800
To: [email protected]
Subject: Happy Easter!,
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_10380_1320469.1206433856252"
------=_Part_10380_1320469.1206433856252
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Unfortunately, because it's gmail, normal header analysis doesn't work.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! He has been using the s3cr3tary's email lately which is Yahoo. so I have a lot of details if he sends the account info via P@ul W1lli@ms.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*** BEGIN TRANSMISSION***

Gunnery Sergeant J@ck G0ff's status report to C@ptain M@lc0lm:

Sensitivity: BEO

Received cryptic email from Mr. Williams at attack site Ichabod:

Quote:
hallo Bro,
thanks alot for your will to assist us.
For your enquiry ,there is no definite number that is being attacked by the islam radicals,only that it occurs sometimes and leaves alot of catualties and injuries.Now we have more than ten hospitalized.
Our attack squard is all that believe in Christ and we have over 800 memebers now in children,300women and 600 men.
We lack some form of medicals and we have no helicopter,humvee or ambulance ,and our weapon is prayers.
thanks and GOD BLESS YOU.
WAITING TO HEARING FROM YOU.

P@UL W1LL1AMS FOR THE CORORDINATOR.

It appears the situation there is rough sir. Requesting additional funding.
My response to 'Bro P@ul W1ll1ams' as follows:

Quote:
Greetings Mr. W1ll1ams,

Good to hear from you son. I have read and understood your status report. Your situation seems more dire than we originally anticipated.

Let me summarize:
The attacks on your church and orphanage are random
You face heavy catualties {I hope he spells this to all his vics} and have 10 people seriously wounded up {why just wounded when I can deeducate him into thinking they are wounded up? If others can help me deeducate him please.}You have no ambulance, or other forms of emergency evacuation
You also have no weapons
Your medical supplies are lacking

I need the following illogistical {further attempt at deeducation} information from you:
1. I need an aerial photograph of your church and orphanage grounds {good luck with this one P@ul}. If you don't have this photo, then I will need a drawing of the church, orphanage, and any surrounding areas up to 1000 meters away. If you can think of this as a type of map, that will give you the idea of what I need.
2. I need to know how many men you have that know how to shoot a gun. I will be gathering funding to send to you for the purchase of self-protection firearms. I have spoken with C@ptain M@lc0lm regarding an additional funding request of up to $50,000 for this.
3. Have you ever been attacked by snipers? If so, how many were there and how far away from the church were they shooting at you from?
4. Where is the nearest city to you that would have an ambulance for sale? How much do you think the ambulance would cost? I think it is vital to get the emergency medical evacuation vehicle in place before me or my men get there. I have also spoken to C@ptain M@lc0lm regarding the need for an ambulance. He has approved up to $15,000 for the purpose of an emergency evacuation vehicle.

Please, I await your answers immediately. My men and I have reached out to our families and our donation gathering to assist you at this point has gone from $4,000 to $5,500.

Hoo AH!
Gunnery Sergeant J@ck G0ff

That is all for now sir.

***END TRANSMISSION***

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*** BEGIN TRANSMISSION***

Response to Gunnery Sergeant J@ck G0ff's status report

Your action is to be complemented. Sterling work from you and your unit. Continue with current tasking.

Response sent to Fr3d as follows:

Quote:
I don't understand your reply. I can only read it as an insult to the very people who are trying to assist you. If they ask me for why the completed list hasn't been sent, then what do I tell them? I can't lie about it! To tell them that you could even for a second harbor suspicions about their true motives would break their hearts.

I understand that a serving Marine, Gunnery Sergeant G0ff, has contacted you. He is a good soldier and a man of honor. I hope that you will treat him with respect!

I await the list. Please don't disappoint my friends.

Please update as situation evolves.

***END TRANSMISSION***

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received the account information. I looked up the bank online and it is a real bank in the UK. Is there anywhere I can check to see if this is account that has already been turned in?

I've asked for information on how to do a transfer for more time.

Can I do a fake bank transfer or do I just make a fake transfer slip?

Thank you
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just report the account details to Alan as was explained before. To the Mugu you can tell it will take few days because you need to release a saving account or there is a strike in your bank or something like that.

I'm still waiting for him to send me the promised letter. He is very lazy and I think he should be punished. He won't get the 15,000 Euros I told him about. I think the committe will approve much lesser amount.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Account information has been submitted as explained. Thank you for your patience and your help. This is my first scambait.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on closing your first bank account. I closed my first last month and followed up with 6 more closings.

Give 'em hell!

Hoo AH!

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Closing bank accounts is one of the more effective ways of damaging Lads. Kudos on your first! Thumbs up

Sand Timer x 7
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sister,
Yes you need to go to the bank and do it .
please we hope to hear from you immediately cause it is Friday already,and any
delay is bad.Shocked
[Is that a threat?]

They are getting impatient! Pr!$$y had to let them know that she is at work all day and can't get to the bank until after work. Which unbeknownst to her it is closed this afternoon because of the funeral for the bank manager who had died that morning and had to be buried by sunset because he is Jewish. Then the bank will be closed on Saturday & Sunday for the Sabbath. Twisted Evil

But did tempt him with money from my church. The women's ministry pastor is very interested. She would like some better pics of Fr3d and the kids to use as promotional material to raise money at the church.

Maybe I will get a trophy after all???? Smile
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got an e mail from him stating that I can get money to him via WU or moneygram.No mention was made of an account,so perhaps it has already been taken down.He provided no other information,just told me he would provide the details when I am ready to send the money.I told him there was no WU anywhere near me,so it is either moneygram,or I personally deliver it.I think I may push for personal delivery,it sounds like he needs some help over there.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the account because my car was in the shop. Those damn potholes will get you every time; it broke my axle. I'm over 30 miles from a city with WU.

They've now e-mailed me 3 times this afternoon asking for the money transfer. Now I get to deliver the bad news as previously posted. Twisted Evil
Sy Borg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Rev Fr3d this earlier today
Quote:
Cora gave me a ride this morning and I took the form to the Small
World store and tried to send you the money. The lady there said
that the state of Georgia had stopped all money transfers to Lagos,
Nigeria. However the money can be sent to Ibadan without a problem.
I don't know how far you are from Ibadan? Will this be okay? Please
let me know and I will send it as soon as I hear back from you.

I received this back from him
Quote:
let it be sent to Benin, nIgeria, to recievers name Onwu@lu ife@nyi, let the address be 4 new benin road,benin city ,nigeria.every other thing remain same ,send me the mtcn. .
fred.

My reply
Quote:
Well it has taken a lot of trips but I finally managed to get the
money sent to you. I sent it to Benin City like you said. I didn't
know that it would be this hard to send money this way, and maybe next
time we can find an easier way. It was sent from the Small World
Store in Pendergr@ss Georgia. Below is the information you will need
to pick up the money

SENDERS NAME - J@MES VAN VL!ET
AMOUNT SENT - $500.00
RECEIVERS NAME - ONWU@LU IFE@NYI
RECEIVERS ADDRESS - 4 NEW BENIN RD., BENIN CITY, EDO, NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION - WHO IS GOD?
ANSWER - CHRIST
REFERENCE NUMBER - 549397XX

Please assure me that your church will use this money to do God's work
and bring him glory. Also don't forget to send me a receipt for my
taxes. My daughter is coming to get me this afternoon and I am going
to spend the weekend with them in Atlanta. I'll be away from my
computer until Monday.I hope you have a good weekend and will email
you next week.

SIncerely,

J@mes Van Vli3t

The receiver is not the original Mr. W!ll!ams. Could there be a dolla chop coming? I'm a noob so would appreciate any suggestions.
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My WU was supposed to go to a bloke in London (before the car broke down and I had to do a money transfer through a bank).

I was told this guy in London is the one purchasing everything for the charity.

Hmmmmm, I know that I'm planning on chop at some point by a visiting pastor from this same charity who will come to my small church in the mid-west and I will eventually give him the money since I'm having so many problems sending it. Twisted Evil I'm really looking forward to Fr3d's reaction when that happens.
Sy Borg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@867-5309 - Sounds like Fr3d is going to experience some frustration. I'm not sure it will work, but I want to tell him that after checking with Moneygram, that the receiver in Benin City did collect the transfer. Evidently there is no honor among thieves.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ @867_5309

Quote:
She would like some better pics of Fr3d and the kids to use as promotional material to raise money at the church.

I don't know about asking for better pics. I thought about it too, but then I realized that those thumb are looking so like they were picked from google that they might cause some real victims to think again. If we ask for better pics they might produce some and use them for real victims too.

Maybe consider another trophy? I told him the pics were perfact.

I think he is happy with all the money you guys are about to send him every day because he is ignoring me again. I hope it means he ignores real victims as well.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@nalei

Quote:
Maybe consider another trophy?

He is refusing to give me pics for at least a week. I'm going to switch tactics and see if I can get a official registration and application for donations for the church.
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm supposed to go to the bank tomorrow afternoon to send the money. I think my small bank will not be able to transfer money internationally.

I'm bringing in pastor that wants to donate to his charity, but she will be needing forms. Twisted Evil

Now I'm working on my first request for funds form. It will be short (only 3 pages), but of course things will go wrong. I think Pr1ssy is frustrated with international giving and she will decide to just give the money to the church for his charity once they have met all of the requirements.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's ignoring me in favour of more immediate paydays... Mad

Sand Timer x 7
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the documents at last. They are wonderful Laughing

I'll try to put them on the web when I get home. In the meantime I need to share a quote from his letter with you:

Quote:
We are releasing this documents to you since you are already a part of us and pray that we have confidence that you will not act negative like some that will want to use it to extort money for there selfish use and pretend that they have sent it to us.

Twisted Evil

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

***TRANSMISSION BEGINS***

Contents: Gunnery Sergeant J@ck G0ff Status Report

Captain Mal, communications broken with Operation Ichabod. Status uncertain. Last communication as follows:

Quote:
Mr. W1ll1ams,

Any updates sir? My team and funding are contingent upon receipt of the requested information.

Hoo AH!

Gunnery Sergeant J@ck G0ff

Perhaps you can slap them for us sir.

That is all. Hoo AH sir!

GS Goff signing off

*** END TRANSMISSION ***

867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they are getting suspicious. I too received the same communications as nalei but they forgot to send the attachments Sad

I sent a quick note back asking for the attachments. What to do, what to do?
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally received the documents from Fr3d. I don't know how to post them on here. But I think nalei is already posting them.

Hmmmm should they be cautious of me?

Quote:
Let the documents be printed and saved only for the use of your brethren and you should
please dont expose it,we arew really cautious of the corrupt world and we are doing all this since you are a part of us.
Please dont forget to send me your phone contacts.I need it, mine is .

Ohh and he accidently forwarded them to me after sending them to Ig0r. hmmm wonder who that could be. He wrote a letter of apology quickly when he realized he screwed up!
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ig0r... That would be me... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic