SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One frustrated lad (and baiter). (One gooooood insult)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU SEND ME ON AN ERRAND FOR FOOLS AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE REAL BUSINESSMAN BUT YOU ARE JUST A CHILD WHOO SIT BEHIND HIS COMPUTER MASSTERBATI NG FO HISS FAMILLY YOU WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY AND MADE ME TRAVEL FAR AWAY WITH NO A WAY BACK

FUCK YOU FUCKING JOKER YOU FUCKE D ME OVER BAD I HOPE YO MOMMA GET SYFILIS AND FUCS A GOATS HOOF IN THE ASS YOU ARE FOEVER DOOM TO SPEND LIFE WITH NOT YO DICK AND YOU WILL GROW BREAST

This is the last email I received from D3nnis M4rk, a Ghana lad I had hoped to send on a pilgrimage throughout his country. I got him to leave from Tamale to Accra. Apparently, he talked to his "family" and was tipped off. However, because I boneheadedly deleted all previous emails with this guy including all local content on my HDD (in an effort to clean up my HDD and inbox), I won't ever have a chance of proving it, therefore I am not claiming a safari and don't wish to until I ascertain proof. However, I thought it would be nice to share the insult.....

Ahhhhh banghead boxer

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony

Last edited by Ex. on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is one tough break, Ex.

Still, nice insult. Clearly got under his skin Very Happy

I take it you're sure that there's no copies of earlier and last emails somewhere in cyberspace?

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I completely cleared most of lads old emails and cleared the trash and archived emails in all my addies. I also deleted all local content on my HDD stored from Outlook and had the sector overwritten 27 times. I'm sure. Sad

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that sux man. No chance of having a back-up in your outlook? At least you got some good insults there, very interesting choices that made me spit up my Mello Yello on the screen!

EDIT b/c 2 posts hit before I managed to get to the reply
LoL forgot to refresh before I replied, that sux man, tough break

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!

Last edited by scam_the_spam on Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice siggy material there! Good work!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are not that inventive, have a look here if you recognize someone
http://www.urgentmessage.org/highlyconfidential/_o80_n?filter=d3nn!s Change that of course

or sort on M$rk

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You say there's no copy of the correspondence on your computer - perhaps your pet would be kind enough to forward it all back to you? (or perhaps that'll send him into a purple fit of even more siggy material - here's hoping!)
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good siggy material there Ex. Well done. Very satisfying to know you got under their skin. I wish you many more

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A CHILD WHOO SIT BEHIND HIS COMPUTER MASSTERBATI NG FO HISS FAMILLY YOU

Laughing Laughing Laughing You sure "watsed" his time, Ex. Wink You go Ex!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
A CHILD WHOO SIT BEHIND HIS COMPUTER MASSTERBATI NG

You know, first I didn't get that, I thought he wantet to write "master baiting", but only now I have realized that he means mast*rbating.

Anyway, nice insult Very Happy

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ex...very, very nice.
That gem of emotion from your lad is better than a safari credit.
A Lad expressing pain and frustration is very, very enjoyable.
Great siggy stuff.

You lad may need a support group site(!) to help recover from his ordeal.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that is a nice insult. "I hope you grow breast" indeed.
It is a real shame you don't have any of the details, this sounds like a lad many of us would like to have friendly chats with Smile

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic