SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That wine press works. Or maybe Ray just made me a promise in order to get his head out of the vice for a while.

Ray wrote:
i will order new checks and all the phone numbers of those you have but beforee you can get the checks, it will be next week

I hope that will proof to you i am real and moreover, i will send you the phone numbers in my second email

We'll see if he comes through.

Meanwhile, B0vis returned from his vacation and had an AIM chat with Ray. Ray is wondering why the real victims haven't gotten their checks. He's also wondering why the two $20K bank transfers haven't come through yet. I will make some phone calls to investigate both questions.

I believe I'll find that the postal service confiscated the checks of all those victims based on a tip from UPS, just like last time. Ray swore to me that his UPS problems are solved because Jo3 M@m@ paid Ray's UPS bill. But clearly there is still some misunderstanding.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray notified me about J@ck G0ff's payment.

Ray wrote:
j@ck has cleared the 2nd checka nd has made the payment to you

Please let me know when you get it

I wrote:
Excellent. I'm going to get Dxxx and Mxxx's money today, and I'll get J@ck's money, too.

I have to say, J@ck is very prompt. He is one of your best employees. How much should his next check be? It seems to me he deserves a much bigger one. But first I'll need new checks. Please order them to be delivered overnight. Others will be sending money soon as well, and if you give the order to send them a followup check, I want to be ready without delay.

I want to keep Ray hopping sending new phished bank accounts, which I hope cost him real money. He should be sending one to B3n and one to B0vis.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear! things look like they are going to get even worse for poor Ray.

I sent him an Email a while back from Ad3wal3, my Nigerian chum Wink

just to see if he would respond in wettin una type language and give us a fix on him... he didn't, but something still makes me think he's down Lagos way.

Naturally if you're going to conduct your business in Ade's area, ya gatta pey da tax o!

Have hinted that I/Ade might be round to see Ray for a payment soon, see how he likes the idea of thugs banging on his door at all hours! will keep you posted if anything funny comes of it.

Now I wonder who could of put the 9jar posse on to our man? could it be P3t3r Gr4v3s?

Last edited by Roger The Cabin Boy on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD

I keep having fake cheques intercepted by UPS/USPS inspectors. I have their script if you need a copy Wink

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Ray. The $40,000 bank wire transfers from B0v1s which he was expecting has been intercepted and chopped by P3ter's top IT guy, L@rs, in Lichtenstein. Upon being informed Ray responded;

Quote:
What Have i done to you that you cant have mercy?
Why are you doing this to me?
You are ruining me
Have you not heard enough? so you traveled to UK because of the Wire Transfer?

This is Pretty Bad. there is one who is superior than you. God will see to this.
God will intervene and will Judge

He knows the best

Thanks

The God thing always raises my hackles, not because I'm religious, but because I reckon these lads actually believe that have God on their side.

Anyway, Ray's not getting a cent without showing some pictorial AND video proof of his regret and deep sorrow over having P3ter shot five times.
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bingo! This from Ray this morning
Ray wrote:
man
we are both Naija
dem collect all my cash man
dem won kill me self
i no sabi wetin i fit do
abeg help me man
we are both Naija man
save my ass
Have you nasty pipo been picking on me omo Ray???

My other Char B3tty applied for a job some weeks back, I didn't realise he was only hiring in the USA at the time so gave a UK address.

He Emailed B3tty yesterday saying there will soon be a cashiers job for her, and if any of her friends want a job
Ray wrote:
those who apply now will receive checks and clear

Any of you guys fancy a working vacation in Jolly old England?

Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is sooo entertaining. I haven't had such a good laugh for a long time Laughing
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone sees B0vis or R@y, can you ask them when J@ck will get his next check? J@ck is getting impatient with is boss R@y. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some sound effects for this bait. It looks like it's the only thing missing from this 12 part miniseries!
Enjoy!

Ray's head in the wine press: http://members.419eater.com/~slaphappy/soundfiles/ohlook.wav
Dog Dine, insulting Ray in a chat session: http://members.419eater.com/~slaphappy/soundfiles/toupee.wav
Dog Dine, exasperated at Ray's unprofessionalism: http://members.419eater.com/~slaphappy/soundfiles/doitself.wav

Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PD

It looks like your warning had an effect.

Quote:
Hello Oliver

you are in great danger
call Mr Joe mama to find a way out
read below

Raymond,

The Russians are still making me research Oliver, and I pulled something that gave them some new information. Oliver Nekkid and some girl named Trinity Faith Porter applied for a marriage license in Las Vegas recently. When I pulled up Trinity Faith Porter in the system, I got her address in Las Vegas, and her Mother's address in San Diego. Please tell Oliver not to go to either of those locations, because the Russians may be staking them out. The other thing too is that she's out on parole, and there's a warrant out to pick her up for a parole violation. I'm certain that it's her, because the date of birth, May 22, 1982, matches the marriage license. She was convicted of manslaughter (plea-bargained down from murder 2) at age 16, and was in juvenile detention until she turned 21, when she was paroled. She was a participant in a liquor store robbery, where her accomplice shot and killed the clerk. She sounds charming!

I'm taking a big chance by sending this out to you, but I don't want them to catch Oliver anytime soon. I am in class now, so the Russians don't know I'm sending you this email. For the most part, one of them is with me at all times.

Joe

Do you think Ray cares about me??? I love the history on Trin, thanks. "Faith" as a middle name has a classy sound to it. I will be getting back to Ray later this afternoon. I wonder what I should do. I will keep you updated.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I questioned a scammer's authenticity and got this lovely response :

Quote:
well since you have failed in grabbing such golden oppurtunity to become rich you stinking white bitch,sucker,inbecile nicompoop,racist and hyprocrite why dont go to hell and burn to ashes for all i care as you must know a *DELETED* gotta be rich and some stupid white muthafucker is gon see to it okay and dont threaten a *DELETED* you looser please catch me if you can I AM LEGAL hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N1ck Ane1ka is now Ray's buddy. They have an arrangement whereby Ray provides N1ck with checks and N1ck's network cashes them. Only problem is that when the deal was worked out. Ray forgot to ask what his share would be Embarassed

N1ck has now finally received both checks and signature. Of course this being Ray, the check and the signature are different .... but its all good - that's 2 phished accounts we can warn.

From Ray:

Quote:
I am happy u got it
please remember me when you have your cash
i am broke with nothing ooo

thanks bro

Poor old Ray.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SC

Your evil ways have put you back on Rays bad side Laughing

Quote:
Peter did the worst thing to me today
I am giving you the go ahead cos he is planning to Kill me and You including Trin
you have him to yours alone
do what ever you want to him when you get him

But make sure you dont let him make you his prey
get him as fast as you can

Thanks

Looks like the company policeman is back at work. I am going to try and talk Ray into blackmailing you for the blond. Let me know if you get any email from him. Thanks.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray really wants to prove to B3n that he is the real Ray. He came through with Part 1 of his authenticity test.
Ray wrote:
Hello B3n

here are the Address and Phone number you requested
They are clients from another company;s and they want me to help them send them check of 4,000$ each
They are expectant.

Thanks B3n

[Snipped: A list of phone numbers of victims he previously sent, plus 2 bonus names/addresses/phones.]

That was Part 1 of his test. For Part 2, he must cough up some checks of a new phished account. Come on Ray, I know you can do it!

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yousa_Sakashite wrote:
If anyone sees B0vis or R@y, can you ask them when J@ck will get his next check? J@ck is getting impatient with is boss R@y

@Yousa_Sakashite, B0vis put in a good word for you, but he is all out of checks, and Ray is delaying ordering more. For some reason, he is worried because he's not getting any money from the ones he sent before. Crying or Very sad

SlapHappy wrote:
some sound effects for this bait.

clapping Very Happy Good ones!

arranblonde wrote:
Ray wrote:
please remember me when you have your cash
i am broke with nothing ooo

@arranblonde, great job getting those checks and bank accounts. Ray is not sending more checks to B0vis for the time being, so it's nice to see you can still extract your price from him. It's so funny how he knows he is powerless with you. All he can do is pray you drop him a crumb.

Although all the baiters got their checks, none of the 97 real victims got theirs. This also happened with the previous batch of checks, but Ray assured me it wouldn't happen again because J0e M@ma paid Ray's overdue UPS bill. Ray asked me to investigate what the problem is this time.
I wrote:
I've been calling people who should have gotten a check by now. It is finally becoming clear what happened. Here is a letter that several people received:

Dear Postal Customer:

This is a notice from the United States P0stal Inspection Service, the law enforcement arm of the US Postal Service. Based on information from United Parcel Service about fraudulent financial instruments being sent through the mail, USPIS intercepted and seized a large quantity of items that were bound for various recipients. The contents of the seized items were stolen personal checks, and/or counterfeit bank cashier's checks, and/or counterfeit United States Postal Money Orders.

If you have received other such items in the mail, please do not cash these items. They are fraudulent and will overdraw your account.

Sincerely,
Sxxxx Txxxx
US P0stal Inspector

This is just like last time. Obviously you have still not resolved your problems with UPS. I don't know what J0e M@ma did on your behalf, but it is clear that you must take care of this issue yourself in order to get it done right. Your failure to do so is costing you a large number of lost checks.

Quote:
Ray: If you read the email yourself you will realised it was from USPS.... they knew about scam which is going on in USA. so they taught we are scamming people. that was the reason they destroyed the check. the checks are too many . we need to be sending a minimum daily or weekly.
Ray: read the Letter yourself
Me : I read the letter quite well. Here is what it says: Based on information from United Parcel Service... That is pretty clear. How did you miss that?
Ray: This happened to a friend several times. and thats what he complainned about. he neer used UPS
Me : You did use UPS. And the letter is pretty clear. I don't know why you are trying to deny what is in front of you. The letter is from the postal service, but they clearly state that they acted on information from UPS. Please face what is obvious, so you can deal with it.
Ray: You dont get me yet... I did used UPS but we are not oweing them. can you call them and ask maybe anyone by the name R@ym0nd J@mes or R@ymond t3xtiles is oweing them? .... I am telling you the solution or else this will continue to re-occur

OK Ray, I'm sure that will solve it.

Talk turned to the two $20,000 bank transfers I had sent. P3te Gr@ves chopped the whole $40,000 and taunted Ray about it, but I'm not sure if that had happened yet at this point. If Ray knew about the chop, he wasn't saying.
Quote:
Me : I assume you got my email that the 2 wire transfers are complete, so that is good news.
Ray: yeah
Ray: i will check the bank today
Me : V@ff@n Kul0, P3ndej0, and 1van sent money, which I will get tomorrow.
Ray: how much did they send?
Me : $9340. I'll have $16,090 after I get their money.
Ray: can you wire it when you get it?
Ray: I WANT YOU TO WIRE 16,000$ TO THIS ACCOUNT WHEN YOU GET UP
Ray: [New bank account details. Thanks Ray! Another one for Alan to shut down.]

By the next day, Ray certainly knew that P3te stole the $40,000 bank transfers, because P3te told him. But Ray didn't tell B0vis at first. He simply said he hadn't gotten the money. He asked me to call my bank and run a tracer on the transfers, which I did. My bank confirmed that the transactions completed successfully. Until this little glitch was solved, Ray asked me to cancel a $10,000 bank transfer I had just made, and not to send another $16,000 transfer I was going to make today.
Quote:
Ray: can we get to know what you are doing today ?
Me : Well, I was going to send that $16,000. But now you don't want me to do that. Is that right?
Ray: yes
Ray: dont wire any money again until i resolve the issue
Me : OK.
Me : And I cancelled the $10,000 wire, so I'll get that back.
Ray: so tht means you are having 26,000$ by tomorrow
Me : Yes.
Ray: please tell everyone that the new checks will be delayed till April
Ray: we are not sending any checks till april
Ray: i want to get all sort out.. the money wih the wire transfer must be sort out first
Me : You ordered new checks, didn't you?
Ray: No i didnt yet
Ray: please tell all new clients to wait till April for the next checks
Me : Ray, you promised me you did. What is going on?
Ray: Yes i did but i need to put a hold on it
Ray: B0vis.. Please try to understand me... 40,000$ is on the line ... i dont want to loose any other money
Ray: B0vis we have worked so hard... we are what we are and we need encouragement. the company is going on well and fine... thanks for your help and assistance. you did a real good Job
Me : You didn't lose the $40,000, did you? What happened? Is there something I don't know?
Ray: the Wire Transfer is strange until we confirmed the money dropped
Ray: lets wait till tomorrow while i contact my bank again with the numbes you gave me
Me : Shit, Ray, I smell trouble. Is P3te Gr@ves involved in this?
Ray: Yes he is
Me : That son of a c*ck s*cking b*tch.
Me : What did he do?
Ray: He travelled to UK to stop the payment
Ray: let me show you his email
Ray: Hey Jim,

I had both wire transfers intercepted by my contact in Lichtenstein. L@rs is our best man in IT and he has a nice normal job in the banking industry in Lichtenstein. The people in that country are very happy to keep secrets for when it comes to bank account. We once used Switzerland accounts but they are no good now. L@rs was able to make sure that he cleaned up all trace of the chop. B0vis bank knows nothing but that the transfer is complete.
Ray: that was the emial
Me : Holy shit!
Me : Shit!
Me : $40,000 down the toilet!
Me : That m*therf*cker!
Ray: not down yet
Ray: we need to get Lar
Me : What do you mean? He took the money. it's gone.
Ray: not gone
Ray: they hanged it
Me : What does that mean?
Ray: As part of honor and respect I wan to see you beg my forgiveness, then I will be happy to let you go. I do not wanna read you begging. I WANNA SEE IT! I am a man of my word but I know that you are not.

You show me in pictures and video that you are sorry and beg my forgiveness! Than I will instruct L@rs to re-activate the two transfers of $20,000 each.

P3te
Me : What a son of a bitch. Damn that bastard.
Ray: so can you see
Me : All right. You have to make a video for him, is that it?
Ray: if he has the video or any picture.. they are going to kill me
Me : What do you mean? He just told you if you don't give him a video, he'll keep your money.
Ray: B0vis... he doesnt know how you looks like and he doesnt know how i looks like
Me : This guy can take us anytime he wants. You think he doesn't know what we look like? He knows everything about us.
Ray: ok
Ray: i will work on a video for his or pictures and see
Me : Man, this sucks.
Ray: sucks hard
Me : You have to make a video of you begging him for mercy!
Me : For Christ sake, Ray, you're just a businessman trying to make a living.
Me : How dare he prey on innocent people like this.
Me : Damn it, you should have gotten him when you had the chance in Abuja.
Me : I still don't know why you let him get away.
Me : That was a real dumb mistake, Ray. No offense, but you're paying for that mistake now. In a big way.
Me : Well, you can't change the past, you can only go on.
Me : Can you make the video? Do you have a video camera?
Ray: i dont have a vidoe camera
Me : You'll have to borrow one.
Ray: but i am gonna get a friend to do it for me tomorrow
Ray: i will do that tomorrow
Me : You are really up a creek. You have to do it.
Ray: i will
Ray: you are my PA and my adviser
Ray: so i will do it
Me : Sorry, what is PA?
Ray: Personal Assistance
Me : Ah, I see.
Me : I wish there was some alternative. But this f*cking worm has you by the balls.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ray: i am gonna go get the cam today and send him what he seeks
Ray: i had a dream over night
Ray: A man was chasing me with a gun and wanted to Kill me
Ray: But i prayed about it
Ray: God will see me through it
Me : That's a scary dream.
Ray: its just a dream but i prayed
Ray: no evil shall befall me
Me : As long as you make that video. And it better be a good video. Graves seems like a demanding gy.
Ray: I will make the Video and also send him some pictures

Me : Please make a good video for Peter. Don't do a half-assed job.
Me : You know what I mean?
Ray: ok
Ray: i will
Me : I know this is a fucked up deal for you. But you have to do this right.
Ray: yes i know
Me : If he wants to see you beg, then beg like your life depends on it.
Me : Because it may.
Ray: to be free from his captivity
Me : Exactly. I know it's embarassing to have to do this. But this bastard is fucking up your business and it has to stop.
Ray: yes i know
Ray: we have to do what he ask this time and to let go my business
Me : I know it will be tempting to do a half-hearted job. But he'll know a half-hearted job and it will only enrage him more.
Me : I'm sure you've seen kids when their parents tell them to say they're sorry for something, they hang their head and say it without any feeling. The parents know it immediately and don't accept it. It will be the same with this prick.
Ray: i will do all my best
Me : OK, bro, thanks. Remember, I'm already on the run from this guy. I can't even set foot in my own house. So it's important that we satisfy him.
Ray: yes
Ray: i know
Me : All right, chief, I know you'll do a great job. Thanks for everything.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dog Dine bow_down bow_down bow_down

What do they call those guys who control the marionettes for puppet plays? Anyway you are the chief Marionette handler. All P3ter has to do is wait for the chop, taunt Ray and keep plugging for some trophy's.

I was pleasantly surprised that Ray actually quoted me verbatim in his chats with you. Usually he throws in some distortion or outright lie. The idea that P3ter is out to kill him is completely born of his own mind. P3ter has made no threats in that vein.

Ray, meanwhile, is still begging but he did say;
Quote:
I can use a friends camera phone to get what you needed and send it to you. i have called him and he will be here soon

Yeah yeah sure Ray, I'll believe it when I see it. He now want me chat with me on Gmail chat. I know that will lead to more inane begging so we're not going there.

Just in case Ray actually does send P3ter a video, can anyone suggest a good hosting site? I'm kinda clueless when it comes to things like that.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
Just in case Ray actually does send P3ter a video, can anyone suggest a good hosting site?

Use Google Video - the quality is pretty good, but best of all you can have it excluded from searches and indexes, so whilst not exactly a password protection, it's invisible without the magic link (which you can post up here and mask or add a couple of spaces to remove if you want to be even surer)
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray sent the wrong signature to N1ck, so I need the real one ...

Quote:
This is the wrong signature.

How many times do I need to tell you. The name should be XXXXXXXX.

You are not being serious. I need the real signature asap

Ray:
Quote:
I will check again
Tell me what Peter did to my wire transfer
tell me what he is still planning
ok

Nick:
Quote:
go check again. Without the real signature I can't do business.

I don't know what that Bastard did to any transfer. I will ask him. He has people who work in banks - they might have been able to intercept the cash.

SC - unless you want me to tell him anything different I'll tell him all you want is to know that he is genuine in wanting forgiveness. Will mail him later today.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion, Thanks for the advice on video uploads. I will check it out.

@arranblonde, I like what you've said to Ray. P3ter is dead serious about getting video and pic evidence about Ray's sorrow and regret about the bullet wounds. It's an honor/respect thing. P3ter promises to let Ray get back to his business once he has shown proper pictorial/video proof of his deep deep regret. But I reckon that P3ter will never be satisfied with whatever Ray has to offer. BTW P3ter's banking contact is L@rs, who is under orders to release the two bank transfers to Ray only on P3ter's say so.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:
I can use a friends camera phone to get what you needed and send it to you.

Camera phone? We have to nip that kind of low-rent thinking in the bud. I put some more pressure on Ray today.
I wrote:
I got more money today. Lxxx, Txxx, Sxxx, and Pxxx sent $12,450. I now have $38,540, and more is coming every day. But there is no way to get the money to you. Pet3r is strangling your business.

I hope you are making a good video for Pet3r. As I said last night, don't make a shitty video. This has to be convincing. Use a good quality video camera, not a cheap camera phone. Hire a professional to shoot the video if you have to. And when you are on screen, you have to show some conviction when you make your apology. He has to know you mean it. Treat this as a movie role, Ray. It's the role of a lifetime. Make sure you get it right.

I'm sorry for being so insistent about this, but my life is on the line here too. I am a refugee from my own home, and I can't go back until the danger from Pet3r is gone.

Count Derfeet Chekz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have him post it on youtub3 then the whole world can see how sorry he is !
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SC

If Ray comes up with the video that would be great. If we need an excuse to go on chopping his money, I can always deliver Tatiyana in pieces to your gang to try and flush you out of hiding. I would say that would give you reason to chop Ray forever. Twisted Evil For the record Tatiyana is beginning to show signs of Stockholm syndrome, I dont know if she will want to come back to you Wink

BACK the ATTACK
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count Derfeet Chekz wrote:
have him post it on youtub3 then the whole world can see how sorry he is !

Probably better to keep the distribution limited initially, this bait is still very much live, and on youtube it stands a chance of blowing a very complex bait with hundreds of baiting hours of work - maybe once the bait burns out, but until then, better to keep it between ourselves, I reckon.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray and I discussed his video. And I may be travelling!

Quote:
Ray: I am travelling to Nigeria by Saturday
Ray: i am going to be there for 2 week
Me : Business or pleasure?
Ray: Business. not pleasure
Ray: no time for plasure now. someone is killing my business
Me : Yeah, no kidding.
Ray: He can never stop or be satisfy
Ray: I got a mail from him. he alredy got the 40,000$ transferreed into his account
Me : Jesus.
Me : Did you make the video?
Ray: so its of No use. i did make the video... and i have some pictures here. i want to send it to him
Me : What do you mean its of no use?
Ray: he wont give me his address. he was not going to give me his address. He wants to stress me
Ray: he said he will continue to get access into my money and spend it
Me : Unless you send him the video, then he'll stop and return the $40,000. Right, Ray?
Ray: i told him i have it
Ray: he said he has gotten the money already that its of no USE
Me : What? That monster.
Me : So you're not going to send him the video?
Ray: i wanted to do as you said
Ray: but he said i will trace him with the address so therefore its of no use
Me : You already know his email address because he writes to you. What's the mystery?
Ray: I told you
Ray: He will not be satisfy
Ray: he will continues to make demand
Me : You already spent the time to make the video. You should send it to him anyway. It can't hurt.
Ray: He didnt want to give me the address to ship it to
Me : Email it to him.
Ray: i have the Cds
Ray: its a heavy file
Ray: he doesn;t want it online
Ray: he wants a copy
Me : I am very concerned about that video.
Me : Now tell me, is the video on CDs?
Ray: i will make a small copy and sent it to his email. yes it was
Ray: like 30mins of rolling
Me : Good. I think sending it to him is a good idea.
Me : After all, you already went to the trouble of making it. Maybe he'll see it and relent.

Quote:
Ray: can you travell? can you travel to UK? may be next week?
Me : Wow, I don't know Ray. What for?
Ray: can you make enquiry may be Before monday and let me know how much its gonna cost you to get to London or Manchester?
Me : Gee, Ray, this is a big trip. And it will take me away from taking care of business. What do you need me to do in the UK?
Ray: No ... you are coming to Uk for just 3 days
Ray: its Business trip. ON-JOB trip
Me : What for, buddy?
Ray: i am sure by wednesday, you will have gotten all the cash from all the clients
Ray: I dont want to tell you now... May be i am going to call you and tell you what your trip is all about
Ray: remember, they are watching us
Me : OK, I understand.
Ray: good.
Ray: Just make sure you make enquiries about your trip to UK by nest week wednesday. by Monday i should be in Nigeria. I want you in UK before Wednesday. you have a big assignment to do for me there
Me : Give me a call right now and tell me about it.
Ray: i want to know how much it will cost you
Ray: i dont have a calling card. i will surely call you tomorrow. i cant go now to make calls.... I am trying to be secure. its late here
Me : What dates should I inquire about?
Ray: You will be on Plane by Wednesday and maybe sunday you will be back
Ray: You will be entertainned and accomodate by freinds and loved ones. I will instruct them on what to do
Me : OK, you mean Wednesday April 2 or April 9?
Ray: April 2
Me : All right. I'll find out the cost.
Ray: good
Ray: I am so glad about the email
Ray: about the Money. we have 50K above now and i am sure before Monday we are going to have more
Ray: Hw many people are yet to pay and like how much are we still expecting
Me : 14 more people are to pay.
Me : Those people all got $7k checks.
Me : So that's about $84,000 if everybody pays. I don't know if I'll get all that money before Wednesday, though.

I assume the purpose of my trip is to bring the money. He thinks I'll have over $130,000. Ray has tried every other mode of moving money, and Peter is able to chop them all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic