SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm new here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cannon fodder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Dancing Banana. I'm new around here too so I thought this would be a good place to start with my first post!

This is a really interesting and very entertaining (not to say educational) place to be, and I can't believe that after all my many years of surfing that I only just found this place. That will teach me to stop thinking I'm a know it all Smile

I hope to become a more permanent fixture here. Seems like a very friendly place so far!
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome cannon fodder to eater!

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

suggestion to the mods, could we make this Cannon Fodders first post and remove the rest of the laundry from here. It is shit it happens and we are grateful what you guys/girls do here, but is this the right place?
If the mods think this is not up to me, just delete the post, I go with the flow.

EDIT: Okay thanks Rover, but now it looks a bit strange, with the banana split gone Very Happy
I'll start again:
Welcome Cannon Fodder, don't mind the fruit stains, just go over to help forum and get a mentor, read lots and get a safe addy. Then report to surplus to find the "friend" you would like to play with. Load up with real bullets and give it your best shot.
Questions are always welcome, your trouble then is to pick the right advice for the situation at hand Smile You win some you loose some, no problem, we got enough.

Last edited by bill2 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suggestion taken!

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum, Cannon Fodder. It's always nice to see a new member come and post an introduction.

My advice is to get a mentor. Please read the stickies. There's a full moon out tonight, so don't let that distract you from the reason you came (and the reason most of us are here for) You can sign up for a mentor, and in the mean time, the rest of us are here to answer any questions you may have.

Make sure you read the stickies!! (Can't say it too many times)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome cannon - you're already off to a much better start then some other new and now former members from today Rolling Eyes

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome cannon fodder!

Edit: Edited to remove obsolete stuff after thread-mutilation.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
cannon fodder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Damn there's a lot to read here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic