SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like this is going swimmingly.

Maybe he can get a finder's fee if he can find Etienn3 and convince him to provide a deposition as well.

I'm happy to munch on popcorn and watch too. Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't taken this much further forward yet, but I'll think of a way to get Etienne involved. Wink

Ray has told Imelda that he has a company started in London, he sent her the bank particulars so that she can transfer her money into that account. She's checking on it. (sent to Alan). Imelda did question why he was starting a company, when supposed he'd been held in London by the "British Interpol".

I wrote this:
Quote:
Thank you for the information about your bank account. I will see about sending money to into it.
It is strange to me that before you told me that you were only stuck in London because of Mr. Haggerty and now you say that you are starting a business there. Why?

I want you to come to Nigeria. Will you?

His reply:
Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail,it's true i had problem with united kingdom police on rapping,and since my people had sent money to me in settling that problem,am now free and the court had decided that am not into rapping.My background check are clean of any crime and this is why i was given chance to invest my money in united kingdom.

Concerning coming to Nigeria,it's unfortunate i cant come to nigeria for now,i had told you several time that i need to face my bussiness and satisfy myself.I had given you chance to meet me in london and stay with me because for now i feel lonely and i dont want a situation where you feel i cheat you when i get a lady to stay with me.

Will you come to London?what are you still doing in nigeria?

i await you response.
Ray.

Well. I guess I'd better go to London. It's so loving and romantic when a man says "I'm going to be with a woman. . . you should come here so that it will be you and I won't have to cheat on you." Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I told Ray that I'd come to London after Alan kills his bank account. Ok, maybe I didn't tell him the second part.

He's very happy that I'm coming to London to be with him (further away from where he really is, Lagos).

Quote:
My Dearest Heart,Just to let you and the whole universe know that I miss you more than words can ever express.I miss you constantly.I miss everything about you all the time.You are my heart-smile.You are my bestfriend,my lover,my other half,and my soulmate.You mean everything to me,honey.This world is wondeful because you are in it.You are very special in every way and I love you so,Hope You Stand On Your Last Mail As I Will Be Glad You Be With Me In London.

Your
Ray
Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been waiting a bit since I sent Ray's account to Alan. I finally replied to his loving email today, and cracked myself up.

Quote:
Dear Ray,
Thank you so much for your loving words. I am indeed, your other half and soulmate. I think that you said that is so accurate. We are like two sides of a coin. I don't know if you even realize how much. I am glad you think that I am making the world wonderful. I am trying.
I miss you, and do want to come to London. How soon would you want me to be there?
I should be doing the transfer to your account today, please wait for my email.
Your dearling,

Of course, he'll be waiting a while. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:
While we're waiting for the bank transfer to come through (darn slow banks) I thought maybe Ray could send Imelda another picture and some love stories:

He wrote back:
Quote:
Am Glad To Hear From You And I Hope The Person That Transfer Money For You Says True This Time.

I Noted The Content Of Your Mail And To Inform You I Have More Than You Transfer Into My Account In That Account.I Will Be Glad You Scann And Email The Transfer Slip To Me As Evidence And Confirmation Of Money Transfer Into The Account By You Or Your Person.Also Note That My Scanner Is Faulty what a coincidence! I have no way to scan the receipt! And Am Working On It In Order To Get You Another Picture Of Mine.As For The Love Story,I Will Reply You With A Lovely Poem As Soon As I Confirmed Your Transfer Slip In Your Next.
Hope Am Right And Will Be Glad To Hear From You.

There's more of that conditional love. . . it's always dependent on payment receipts. Rolling Eyes Now we'll have to have a lover's spat. Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. He didn't put up much of a fight. I told him that his love seemed conditional, that it seemed that he was only interested in my money and that it seemed that I don't really know him. Laughing

His reply:

Quote:
Am Not Interested In Your Money,If You Noticed My Previous Message Very Well,You Will Understand That The Money I Have With Me Is Enough To Establish Myself,You Said In Your Previous Message That Money Was Transfered Into My Account Without You Email To Me The Transfer Slip For Confirmation And Evidence To Prooved Your Transfered.Sending You Loving Poem Is Not My Problem,And For You To Have It In Mind That All You Need To Make Yourself Happy From Me Is The Loving Poem,I Dont Think That is Right.I Have Lot Of Loving Poem For You,I Was Working On This While I Expected You To Email The Transfer Slip To Me,Not That I Love Your Money.All I Have For You Is True Love,Since I Saw Your Picture,You Are So Special To My Life Even Though Am Yet To Know The Truth About You.

I Have This Poem For You,Take This And Get Back To Me With Your Transfer Slip Before I Could Believe You Truely Love Me.I Also Send Some Loving Card To You From Loving Site,Hope You Will Accept This From Me?

I hope today has been better for you. These are the times I wish I could wrap my arms around you and make everything else disappear. Things are going to be fine--in fact, we have a wonderful future ahead of us.
I Love You and Miss You honey.

Your
Ray

Don't you like the poem? I wonder if it was in the "with sympathy" section of the website? Laughing

I'm still not convinced that this isn't all about money. Crying or Very sad Laughing

He's also sent me some ecards. Don't worry, the links are safe.

http://cards.lovingyou.com/platinum6/magiccard.cgi?031911035911217

http://cards.lovingyou.com/platinum/magiccard.cgi?031911172314831

http://cards.lovingyou.com/platinum/magiccard.cgi?031911232417535

There may be more . . . he's still sending them as I post this. Laughing Laughing

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you doubt his sincerity- he mentioned love four times, and money only once.

1/5 interest in your money seems fairly reasonable...plus he signed his name, Ray, twice. Certainly something that just screams, "Trust me!"

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always great when love cards include "I don't love your money". Laughing

I didn't even write back to him and he's still pouring on the love. This attempt was a bit better, since he didn't mention money. (and it is a simple copy/paste) Laughing

Quote:
My Darling Baby, Just to let you know how very much I am missing you. I miss you so much and I love you so. You are always the last thought on my mind before I fall asleep and my feelings of love for you wake me up in the morning. How I miss everything about you. I love you, my naughty baby. Hope you are having a great day. Take care always, my love. I miss you. Hugs and kisses,

Your King.

Ray.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To reward Ray for his lovingness, I asked him to help me out with a secure transfer that a friend of mine sent me. See, my friend sent it to me when I was in Ibadan. . . but now I'm back in Benin. The Secure Western Union transfer can only be picked up in Ibadan. Doesn't Ray have a friend in Nigeria (since he's in London) who can get it for me?

Apparently NOT!!! Shocked
It seems that he's confused this for the bank transfer that we're waiting on, even though I spelled out the difference in my email.

Quote:
I Expected You To Have Change From Lies And Deceitful Word,Firstly you told me money was Transfer into my company account,and now is ibadan,after i had told you non of my friend will like to be in Nigeria for unknown person and unknown fund.I also view the attached receipt email to me and noted that all the information in the paper are fraud,is like you and your fraudulent friend are into furgery,or dont you know the implication of furgery in africa?money was not sent to you by anybody,such transaction does not exist in africa,becareful once again and change your bad attitude in telling lies,infact i cant welcome such a lier like you in my life anymore.I sleep and makeup my mind never to ever intract with you because from what am looking in you,you can put someone into big problem.

Take care of yourself and continue deceiving yourself with the $100,000.00 tansfer into my account by you bastard.
Ray

Laughing

Here's my reply:
Quote:
Ray,
What on earth is wrong with you? Why are you so mad?
I told you before to stop calling me a liar.
All I did was ask you for a favor. Instead of acting like a stupid baby you could just say, no thank you, I don't have a friend that wants to pick up $3000.

That money that I forwarded the thing from Western Union isn't the bank transfer.

You got mad at me the last time I called you stupid, but really my dearling, you are either stupid or you can't read very well.

Re read my mail and you'll see that the thing I forwarded is mine and I was asking you for help. What kind of man has a hissy fit like that when his wife to be asks him for help?

I thought that you weren't only interested in my money? You told me yesterday that you really love me and now you're saying all of these mean things because of money. So, it looks like you are stupid AND a liar.

Let me tell you, once we are married these temper tantrums of yours are going to stop.

I look forward to your next email.

Your Honey,

Edit: I was so amused with Ray's rant that I forgot to say: Thanks Jojo for your help with the Secure Transfer! Very Happy

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know that my WU Secure was a lie. Most lads LOVE it!

I don't know that furgery is a crime though.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

I just love his opening line here. . .

Quote:
Yes I Believe When We Get Married You Stop All This Kind Of Lies And Problem On My Neck.Firstly Before Today Mtcn And Money Sent To You,You Told Me You Transfered Some Fund Into My Bank Account,I Simply Asked For The Transfer Slip,And Instead Of You To Produce The Slip To Me,You Started Asking For Help That Could Only Be Claim By With Your Identity,why would you think i will not get mad on all this behaviour,you see ima,it's true i love you,but i will not like you to use the advantage and drag me up and down,i need answer to your money transfer into my bank account,or you are only kidding and money was not transfer in there?

I Await your response

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on a deal with Ray. I'll send him the receipt for the bank transfer tomorrow and he'll send me another picture. I'm not giving him an ultimatum. I told him that I'll send the receipt, but if I don't get the picture, it will break my heart.

Thanks for the receipt, Marvinator! I'm all set to go. Now I just have to figure out what to ask Ray for my picture request.

Here's the email from him regarding our deal. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail As I Wish You Compliment Of The Season.I Was Sad For Not Hearing From You For The Past Two Days,Hope All Is Well?

Firstly I Will Like To Correct Your Impression In Saying I Believe In Money,Yes It Might Be True I Believe In Money But Not In Your Money,I Love You More Than You Have Because I Had Tried You More Than Three Times And I Dont Believe You Have The Money I Could Rely On.Am Okay For Now And Since Am In Total Control Of My Inherittance I Believe It's Important I Have A Fiance That Could Sex/love Me To My Taste.
Secondly,I Noted The Content Of Your Mail And I Believe We Can Have A Deal If You Could Email The Transfer Slip To Me And Also Answer The Following Question.

1.Which Bank Made The Transfer For You?

2.How Did You Connect To The Bank That Made The Transfer For You?

3.Which Country Did You Made The Transfer?

4.Hope You Are Emailing The Genuine Transfer Slip To Me For Evidence And Confirmation Of Money Transfer Into My Company Account?

I Will Be Glad To Hear From You As I Also Have Easter Card For You From The Lovingyou Site.

Have A Nice Time.
Ray.

Is he saying that he no longer believes in my money and now we are just truly lovers?? Laughing

It almost seems so. He rarely asks for money any more. I sent him an MTCN the other day and he didn't even care. He didn't even check if it was legit or not. Laughing [/quote]

Oh yeah, he sent another ecard:

http://cards.lovingyou.com/platinum/magiccard.cgi?032413502607024

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. Marvinator's receipt for the bank transfer wasn't very well received.

I waited to hear from Ray, and then I sent the receipt and waited for him to send the picture he promised. (I sent the receipt first, the photo request was just something I threw in to see if I could get it).

His reply:
Quote:
I could now see you are now a scammer,forgery,and original fraudster.When you wrote to me i thought you could be trusted and love forever and ever,but when you finally scanned this paper to me i now confirmed your identity as a thief and original fraudster.Who prepare the attached paper for you?paper without bank phone,address and original bank stamp.If i deceide to report this case to nigeria and benin police,am sure you will regret in forgery and lies.I Know and understand Nigeria Bank,there's nothing like such bank name in nigeria,equtorius trust bank is in nigeria not your own bank forgery name.

We fought for a while.
Me:
Quote:
What are you talking about?? THAT is the receipt that the bank in Ibadan gave me!!! You are not fair how you call me names.

And, you are the liar here, I notice that you didn't send me a picture of you.
Have you been lying to me all along?

I am so sad. Why don't you ever believe me? That is the only receipt that I have! What do I have to do??

Him:
Quote:
Forgery Receipt Without Bank Contact Address,Bank Stamp,Bank Phone Number,this is bull shit and is unfair you broke the deal with your forgery bank receipt.My advise for you is to repent and stop all this bull shit.Are you telling me you gave $100.000.00 for this transfer?no this is all lies.

thanks.
ray

Me:

Quote:
This is the only receipt I have, and I got it from the bank in Ibadan. If you don't like their receipts, why don't you go there and fight with them instead of being so mean to me. I have done things for you over and over and every time you just call me names and accuse me of lying. You hurt me so much with your vicious words.
I did this for you because you were too selfish to come back to Nigeria and I wanted to be with you, so I had to come to London.
Now, you still aren't even sending me the picture of you, so you are breaking our deal.
I am crying too much to keep writing. You are bad to me.

Him:
Quote:
You Might Think Am Bad To You But Never,The Fact Is You Are Yet To Tell The Truth And Answers My Question.Are You Telling Me You Gave $100.000.00 For This Transfer?If you have common sense you need to look at your forgery receipt that has no traces .How can we locate your forgery bank,addresses,phone number and contact person?am sorry you broke the deal with your forgery receipt,and for your information am not going to accept this and send you any pics,also note that you are not invited to my home in london until you rectify the problem with your forgery bank receipt.
I will from now search for a sincere and lovely lady that could sex me and love me forever.

Me:
Quote:
I did not forgery anything. I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do to fix this. Yes, I gave 100,000.00 to the bank, to transfer to your account and this is the receipt they gave me. The money should be in your account. Did you check your account to see if the money is there?

You tell me for days and months that your love for me is true and real and it's not about money. Now, you decide that there is something with this receipt, when it is the only receipt I have, and you tell me you are going to sex another woman?

You hurt me. I wouldn't sex another man just because you didn't send the picture.
I don't think you even took the picture for me. I think you are a big liar.

Prove that you did take the picture for me. Send me the picture and tell me what to do about this transfer receipt and I will do it, even if I have to go back to Ibadan to fix it.

Him:
Quote:
Forgery money never enter my account,And I Will Never Commit Myself On Your Word Again,You Had Did This Several Time,Start From Your Stu In New York,If You Could Remember,You Asked Me To Made A Picture For You,I Did The Picture And Insisted That I Need The Payment Receipt Before I Could Email The Picture To You,Could You Realise What Was Email To Me,Forgery Receipt From Your Stu In New York,You Took The Advantage Of Me Looking For Money To Sort Out Thing Then And Received Different Type Of Picture From Me.I Think Is Now Over,I Have The Picture And Am Going To Tear It Right Now Because You Always Add Sadness To My Heart And I Dont Pray For Such Lover.Thank God Am In Control Of My Inherittance,Your Money Is Nothing For Me Right Now,Try And Look For Another Lover That Will Like And Enjoy Your Lies And Forget About Me From Now On And Forever.

Me:
Quote:
You're not being fair at all. All I asked you for was a picture. I sent you pictures of me, do you remember that? What else do I ask you for? For your love. I also asked you to come to Nigeria to help me with this, or to send someone you trust to help me so that I could just give them the money. You wouldn't do this either. You picked this way for me to send the money. The receipt is not a forgery. I went to that bank in Ibadan. I will go back there if I have to, to get this sorted out.
I do not want another lover. I just want you. Can't you see that?
Why would I try to forge things to you? What sense does that make? I want you. I want us to be together. If I didn't want you so much, why would I want your picture? What is your picture worth to someone who doesn't want you forever?
Think about what you say to me. Think about how much time we have known each other.
Why would I lie to you?
How about this, you send ME some money and I'll send you a picture.

Him:
Quote:
Did I Noted Your Message Very Well That You Wanted Some Money From Me To Send Your Picture?If Yes,How Much Exactly You Want?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Me:
Quote:
Ray, I don't really want your money. Do you really want to send me some?
What I really want from you is your love and another picture. I want you to trust that I want to be with you.

Him:
Quote:
How about this, you send ME some money and I'll send you a picture.You Said This.If you truely need my love,i cant send you my money because when i was in trouble that i expected you to help me with some fund,all you did was to flash me with mtcn and later retrieved your money,could this be true love?

Lastly,I believe you are now in Benin,As for me,i have more than one million united state dollars in my account,but if you truely love me and want us to refresh our deal,you need to enter into any bank in benin and make some transfer,if you could do see,i will believe you are serious with me even when i was in trouble.

Also i will shift the previous blame out of your head and start new life with you as my lovely fiance to be.
Deal or Not?

WHEW. I thought I was cash baiting for a second and was about to report myself to the mods!!! Laughing Laughing

It's good that he's ready to forgive me and move on with our relationship. He's still writing to me as I post this. He's right back on track with his love for me being dependent on money. I guess he's going to owe me some more loving ecards to prove that it's not about money. Laughing

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing. No matter how many times he figures it out, he just bounces right back. This is great stuff Ima!

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a telepathic slap to the head...
Quote:
I will from now search for a sincere and lovely lady that could sex me and love me forever.

Thumbs up Very nice baiting, Ima. He's hooked.

My last contact with Yahoo Lottery International was February 12. Babs had written saying her wrist was broken and her hands were in bandages for being beaten up so badly by Chief Jay Strongbow and his gang of Seminole Indian alligator wrasslers. Seems Babs didn't pay up for betting heavy on the Pats in the Superbowl.
3/24
Quote:

hi misses gilbert anf /or dr dan
hi
i am ouy of the hospital an now donwent owe any $$$$$$ 2 the indians or his gamg so i m ritinh gt2 u 2 see abut the looto attached t2thisemailk*whethericanstoll;co;;evt the $$f rom u?
the indian chwf j strongbow said i owed more $$$ aft i paid after he broke my hamds then i oayd and then he saif i o wed $$4 2 the parsmont wang bar 4 the spure bwol but i didn;t so this guy i knew named humphrey fightwd with chef j but he---hunphrey---got the tomahawk and now he;s in thye jappy hunring groubnd---si they cane back after me and i dodi
sayed no way & they said yes way & i said...and then they cracked mi ribas ole n mi arms arghh tey also hiy my head rea l hard i tihnk
so i would like 2 se u r legal n not the false barrister or the falsr fbi agentr parnern then se if i m still eligerbil 4 the $----do yo syill wnt my landlord or whta
anyway i m alive and i m so it;s all chiken but the grayvee
xo
babs

Today
Quote:

From The Desk Of
Director Of Operation.
Yahoo Lottery Organisation.

Attention:Barbara Swallows Dinque.

We like to bring to your notice that you have just 7Days to claim your cashier check or we return it back to united kingdom Government treasury Department,Also note that my Director is not interested in receiving any phone call from unknown lottery Winner,if you mean to claim your draft has it has been writting and waiting for mailing fee before it could be mail to your address,all you need is to send the mailing fee via international money gramm to below name and address.

Payment info.
Receiver:George Louis
Amount Expected:$US700.00
MTCN.........................

We shall be expecting your payment details with your contact address and if possible phone number of any of your representative that could be call when the diplomat arrived your Location.

We await your response in order to serve you better.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luckey: His threats to drop me get emptier and emptier in my head. One day he'll really drop me (maybe) Laughing and I'll be floored.

Ray and Imelda are butting heads now. Since I sent the receipt, it's his turn to send a picture before I fix the bank transfer situation.

He sent this:
Quote:
Not that i dont like the receipt,the transfer made by you is fraud,the receipt is forgery,i know more than you in nigeria,that receipt is forgery and i told you before we sealed up the deal that your receipt must be genuine,as you know am not going to make any picture until you rectify the problem on your forgery receipt,also if you refuse to rectify your forgery reciept am going to block your message in entry into my email box because i dislike lies and forgery.

He told me he blocked me from one of his other accounts before. Of course, that made me email him there a bunch and somehow the emails got through. Laughing

@Fatter: Interestingly, the Lottery that I had won so long ago, that didn't pan out to anything. . . emailed me again with the EXACT same email that you received above.

Ray does that every time he's sick of dealing with Imelda. He sends me a bunch of other scams. He doesn't want to drop me completely, but would love a way out of the Imelda/Ray scenario. Twisted Evil Laughing

staedtler422
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just spent the last two days reading this entire thread inbetween trying to eat and sleep and work...words can't even express the udderly joyful glee I felt reading it!

I just can't believe that Ray keeps on going with this, how the heck does he manage to keep up with all his lies and personas as well as somehow earn a living (I assume by actually managing to scam others), and how he puts up with Imelda and her crazy ways and doesn't just tell her to get lost! I seriously think that in his twisted way, he likes Imelda Shocked

I can't wait to read more, you guys are doing an awesome job Very Happy .

*edited because I spelt half the words wrong in my intensely excited pounding of the keyboard*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I've seen Im3lda's pictures. Trust me, lots of guys would put up with her antics. Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Babs prepares to send the Yahoo Lotto folks some forms...

Quote:
hi, it;s me babs-
i just wntde 2 writ 2 say ok thanks cuz i thinkin g I might have lo st mi change to kep oar gwt rhe4$$. so I wenmt 2 western uni 2day n it;s still just the manag e guy cuz my frend is gone so just rhe mager ias working .ANywau. he had thr transfre stuff 4 u in storage so i;ll get it 2moro and send it 2 you to do n sned me back ok/
MY emsil address ins;t weered it;s just i libe in wEstbomfahkshie in the PRovince o Florida and I uswed 2 run a busimess call myt emal adderss. but i do lik 2 party butt ths bsidethe point right/
so i;l lmail u 2morro
i don;t know who sneds me this ; the doketr or the lady u di;nt say 2 me,
ok
Thank yuo,
babs

Ray is not amused...subject line was 're:ply'

Quote:
I noted the content of your mail and to says the truth it's hard for me to understand all you wrote because it's was not writting in simple English.I will be glad you clarify all you wrote to me in simple English and i will be glad to have your payment details tomorrow with your contact address in which you like to received your draft after we've received the mailing fee.

Definition of 'simple english'-I noted the content of your mail and to says the truth it's hard for me to understand all you wrote because it's was not writting in simple English.
This might affect the 7 day deadline. After all, babs is very simpull 2.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

babs si mad n nut gonn a t akje it1
Quote:
dEAR mS.g1LBRT;

iDON;Y THINK YUOR LETTRE WAS NICE JUST CUZ MY TYPPING WAS BAD. i AM not SIMPLE.sIMPLW MEANS dunb!ok>i AM DEAF N DON;T LIKE PWOPLE TAKLING BAD MUOTH 2 ME CUZ i ALWAYD GET INS ULTED. i HAVE A COLLEGE DEGRE FROM THE cOLLEGE ODF tORI sPEKLING 9go cts beavres!),i;M NOT :sIMPLW: .tHAT;S INSULTING1

sECPND< i AM not eNGLISH, i AM aMERICAN.sO IF U WANT 2 INSULT ME BY SAYONG i;M DUBM eNGLISH IT SHOULD BE sIMPLE aMERICAN

y r u EVEN DOINGTHIS/ tHIS IS ALOOTO BIZ DAEL SO LET;S KEEP AL L HTIS PREOFESSOINAL, i WILL GET THE wEST uNI PAPERS ANS SEDNTHEM 2 U.
pROFESSIONALLY& sINCREELY,
bARBARA sWALL0WS-dINQUE

Quote:
From The Desk Of
Director Of Operation.
Yahoo Lottery Organisation.
I want you to understand that am not insulting you and i will never insult you in anyway,it's true this is lotto game but the unfotunate part of your writting is that i hardly understand what you wrote in your last message.But never mind,i got this right and i will like to let you know that am not interested in Westernunion question and answers if i could understand what you wrote in your last message,all we needed is the payment details for money sent into below information in order to get your draft mail to your address before it's return back to United Kingdom Government Treasury.

Payment info...

Twisted Evil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very very nice, Fatter. Make Ray work for that non-existant money. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just noticed the comment by Staedtler422. Thanks !!! Very Happy

Since I last posted, Imelda told Ray she had to go back to Ibadan to fix the transfer and has been ignoring Ray ever since, as has Sister Sledge been ignoring Barrister Juliet. (I've been busy Laughing )

Sister Sledge finally wrote to the Barrister two days ago. This is part of the email I sent:
Quote:

Thank you for your emails. I am sorry that I have been out of touch. I have been out of town myself, meeting with investigators. We think we might have found Sister Imelda. She has spent some time somewhere in Nigeria. She has been using a bank there. We think she has moved from there now and are trying to track her. You probably don't know much about Africa, but it is very difficult to track someone there.
I have not forgotten our transaction. . .

The Barrister wrote back some boring nonsense about the transfer.
Anyone ever read anything by Gertrude Stein? Laughing

Quote:
Concerning The Transfer,Trasfer System Is The Best And Secure Way In Sending Money To Other Country,Once The Money Is Transfer Into The Given Account,I Believe No Excuse Could Be Giving By The Account Owner Because The Money Must Reflect Into The Account Within 3Working Days,And Since The Institution Incharge Of The Issuance Of The Certificate Had Agreed On Transfer Of The Bill Into The Account,I Believe Once You've Made The Transfer Of The Bill Into The Account,The Fund Must Reflect And The Issuance Of The Certificate Effect Instatly.After The Claim Of The Certificater From The United Service,I Will Forward It To Your Custom And Peter Walter Estate Release To You By God Grace.

I got irritated that Ray wasn't worried about Imelda travelling back to Ibadan, so Imelda wrote to him and told him that she knows that he doesn't really love her after all.

He replied with this:
Subject line:
Quote:
Becareful.........................

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart.
I So Much Worried About You,But The Way You Keep Lieing To Me Does Not Make Me Believe You Have The True Love For Me,I Keep Worrying For Not Hearing From You,And I Noticed One Thing In This Juliet XXXXX Account,Is Like Some Other People Knows About You Being In Nigeria,Have You Told Any Other Person About Your Being In Nigeria?Reason For This Was That I Received A Message In This Account From Your Ministry,One Sister Sledge XXXXX Said They Received Information That You Are In Nigeria,They Also Said They Are In Nigeria Few Days Ago With Some Investigator From United State,I Think They Are Looking For Way To Get You Arrested,Please Do Not Relax Yourself In Nigeria,If Possible You Could Just Try And Retrieved Your Money And Get Back To Benin Tomorrow Morning, I Believe It Will Be More Safe For You Than To Stay In Nigeria Because Your Sister In Ministry Said They Heard You Had Open An Account With A Bank In Nigeria,And That Could Lead Them To Get You Arrested.

I Still Love You And I Will Be Glad You Fulfil Your Promise Before You Could Be Invited To My Beautiful Home In London.

Ray.

I should explain, for those who don't know what the hell he's talking about "Juliet's account" for. Imelda was in communication with the barrister before Sister Sledge took over. This scammer has used two Barrister accounts, one for Imelda and one for Sister Sledge. When Imelda left the ministry, Ray showed up on one of the accounts as
some random guy who "intercepted" Juliet's account. Wink

I really like that he's warning Imelda about Sister Sledge. Other than getting me out of Nigeria, it is of no real benefit to him. Maybe he thinks that if the ministry finds me, he'll have no chance of getting the loot I'm carrying. I also thinks he kind of likes me. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Juliet had put Sister Sledge in touch with a man who knows Imelda's whereabouts. Sister Sledge has been writing to him regarding documentation of his knowledge, so that he is eligible for the reward being offered by the ministry.

"Dr. Johnson" just sent this to Sister Sledge:

Quote:
I hope you are not trying to play with my intelligent,i have a tape recorded last time we are at the Beach with imelda and his fiance to be,in the tape imelda was naked in just pant and bra,so lovely and sexy and it could be use for you as evidence against her,but the only way for you to have this tape is through courier service,are you ready to pay for this?courier fee first?

am here for you.
Dr,Johnson

Rolling Eyes Laughing
Certainly not. Videos should be uploaded. Since he obviously doesn't have that video, I'll tell him that it's useless for us; we need his testimony regarding his information in order for him to be eligible. Wink

Edit: Dr. Johnson apparently doesn't want to be deposed.
Quote:
Am not sure you are very serious,as for your information,i dont want to know you or your stupid finance manager.Do not email me again as am not interested in any reward from your dirty ministry.

Now, this guy should know better than to insult Sister Sledge. Laughing

I wasn't too hard on him yet. I want to keep fighting with him for a while and let it build. I also want to leave the door open in case he wants to do the video tape deposition after all.

Quote:
How dare you take such a tone with me and insult me and my ministry?
I am simply offering you a reward for your assistance in providing evidence regarding Sister Imelda. If you do not want the reward, that is fine. Simply say that you are not interested. What kind of low living person insults a Sister of God in such a way, in response to a simple direction? You are clearly a worthless individual. I certainly hope Sister Imelda has not been attacked or kidnapped by you and your so called friend who have taken her pictures without clothing. God will punish you for your evil ways.

Sister Sledge XXXXX

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...for some reason, Ray seems to be preoccupied with some other pressing matters because he doesn't have much to say to babs. Way to go, Ima.
Quote:

Well hello again mRs, Gi1bert-
Thank s for yuor mail. Yes, i m havin g problems think cuz my brian hurts some times, well my dovtres say it maybe going waay ina fu moths .

I geusse u kno i liv e in the Provinc e of Floirda cuz u emaield me her e. The law is Difrent since 911 cuz th e terrur peopel came in2 United staes thru Florid a . well when the US changed the laws they changed it for us herecuz the terror peopel came in2 the USA frim the Procince so noe West Uni $ is sent still but un till yo u do the papres then i cna send my fee. $700.00 onl yright?

So, my qeuston 2 u is how can i pay for my lootto $ if i can;t send u m y $ from West Uni/ 2 get MY $$$? is it safe 2 mail u $[CASH}? or do YAHOO bank accuont/

Quote:
I noted the content of your mail and to says the fact,YAHOO Account does not welcome such a token fee into the company bank account.Also note that we have two winners from united state,you and another person from Province Florida.The other person had claim his checkafter he paid the mailing fee via westernunion without given us any condition, and we had been told the check had clear into the winners acccount,why laws affected you?

As for your information,if you truely needs your draft you need to find way to send your mailing fee or your check get bounce and return back to united kingdom government.

Quote:
Ms Ginert;
yUor wrong abuot theProvince laws cuz I datef a gyu worked ther. I kno no w thw managr2.both showe d me thw West Uni papers. In fact.i intrnet dated a gyu from uk Durblin[Royal FAmly King ray king] an d he dd th epaers so i kno it; true

unless u mean i;m from Province n thw other weiner os from somwhrer els in usa/

2, /-do yo mea n I also pay a token fee n a mailing fee/ how mucj is that/[the tokeen fee]/
pls lets work ok/ n stop the uk takl like [draft/] n b[ounce] bcuz i;m not gettin g that, at all

Happy April Fool's Day, Ray!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter, your mangled English modality is a riot. It is painful to read. It must be driving Ray nuts. Laughing

Dr. Johnson hasn't written back to Sister Sledge, but Sister Sledge did hear back from Barrister Juliet:

Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.
Am Glad To Hear From You.Hope Your Movement In Getting Imelda Is Going Well?

Firstly Concerning The Peter Walter Estate,I Have Been Receiving Calls From The United State Custom,And From There View They Thought We've Abandon The Estate In There Custody,They Also Called Me Different Name,Like Criminal That Brought Fund Into The State Without Proper Document,And As You Know It's Not My Fault But The Utility Finance And Your Constitution That Required The Certificate Before The Estate Could Be Release To Your Address.I Think You Need To Give Little Time For The Estate In Order Not To Loss It To United State Government,The Way The Last Caller Spoke With Me Prooved That The Fund Could Be Confiscated Because To Them It's Like We've Abandon It And That It's A Criminal Act If We Says The Fact. It's criminal to abandon money? I Noted The Fee Had Be Endorced By Your Finance Manager,And I Think It's Will Be Of Your Favour To Work With Him And Lets Claim This Estate Before It Get Confiscated.Also Note That You Have All The Records And Details Concerning This Estate On The Summary Written By Me On Your Request. He doesn't want to have to do more forms. Laughing

Lastly Concerning Imelda And Johnson,Dublin People Are Rude And Give No Repect For Other,They Act Like Terrorist And I Believe Imelda Life Must Have Change To Terrorist For Living With Those Bad People.If He Rejected Your Offer,Please Forget About Him,I Will Try And Look For People To Get Imelda For Me In Dublin If She's Still In Dublin,Or Did You Hear Of Her Being In Another Country?I Think We Can Work This Together In Order To Bring Imelda To Justice For Acting Badly In God House.
Get Back To Me And Tell Me All You Heard About Her Maybe I Could Still Be Of Help On That Investigation.

Sincerely.
Barr,Juliet James.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic