SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I Guess I Got His Name Wrong Yet Again! (Funny Lad)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu wrote:
Quote:
RECEIVER NAME; CH1DOZI LAT1MO CH1BUEZE

NOT CHILLIDOG LATIMER CHIBOOZE

Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Claim dyslexia and write back to CHILDOZER LATINO CHIMPANZEE Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh to funny LOL_sign

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You just made my day Laughing

That would make a great baiter name, file it away.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can just taste it. It's there within his reach. A yummy chillidog.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chilidog; now that it is in my head I guess I know what I am having for lunch. Thanks bunnyrabbit. Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is freakin awesome, I am dieing here in my office from laughter. You have to keep getting his name wrong now.....

And it is only over $150, genius.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A different one. You mean I got his name wrong, too? It isn't Grab-a-Dame Moondogi Ab-E-Coli?

Mugu wrote:
Quote:
ATTN: CATHERINE EDD0WES,

WITH SINCERE PLEASURE, WE RECEIVED THE PAYMENT FORM ATTACHED TO THE EMAIL YOU SENT.

DURING THE VERIFICATION, THERE IS A LITTLE MISTAKES THAT OCCUR WHICH YOU ARE TO CORRECT AND GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE COULD COMMENCE ON THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

YOU ARE TO MAKE A PROPER CHECK UP OF THE RECEIVER,S NAME YOU FILL IN THE FORM, THE PROPER SPELLING OF THE RECEIVER'S NAME GOES THURS:

Name: GBADAM0SI M0NSURU ABI0LA.

YOU ARE TO CORRECT THIS MISTAKE AND GET BACK TO US BY EMAIL. SENT THE MTCN NO BY MAILING AS WELL

BEST REGARDS

Mr 4runa B0r0kini
Financial Secretary
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to the first mugu:

Mugu wrote:
Quote:
ATTENTION: T0NY L4ZZERI,
THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL DATED 27TH MARCH 2008.

Dear sir i want to go back to the Money Gram office where you send the money for and told them to give you the $150.00 back as soon as them give the money back just take it to another Money Gram office and re-send it with the same information which i give to you at the same time,

Below is the information to send the $150.00 today through Money Gram transfer to make it faster and easier,

Tony replies:
Quote:
Dear James,

Your last e-mail did not make any sense. What do you mean you want to go back to the Money Gram office? When did you go to the Money Gram office?

Please explain in a way that makes sense.

T0ny L4zzeri

Mugu:
Quote:
Subj: AM SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE READ NOW AND UNDERSTAND IT

Dear sir i want you to go back to the Money Gram office where you send the money for and told them to give you the $150.00 back as soon as they give you the money back just take it to another Money Gram office and re-send it with the same information which i give to you at the same time,

Below is the information to re-send the $150.00 today through Money Gram transfer to make it faster and easier,

SENDERS NAME SHUOLD BE YOUR NAME....
RECIEVERS NAME : CHID0ZI LATIM0 CH1BUEZE
RECEIVER COUNTRY;BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY;PORT-NOVOR
QUESTION : IN GOD
ANSWER : WE TURST
AMOUNT: $150.00

Please don't forget to cam the payment silp to me immediately you send the money and make sure that you send with this information to avoid mistake ok. Waiting to have the fee.

Make sure you send this money today with above information,

Sincerely,

MR. MARK JAMES.

Tony replies:
Quote:
Dear Numbnuts,

Oh, I see now that you make a mistake in your massage. Well we all make mistakes I suppose. In West American English dialect we call mistake "a pakabani." We both made a pakabani.

I will now go to Money Gram office and re-send the moneys. I must hurray before the office close for the day.

T0ny L4zzeri

Mugu is satisfied...for now!:
Quote:

Ok we are waiting to receive the new reffrence number of the Money Gram transfer payment slip as soon as you re-send the money today with the same test quetion and answer that giveing to you to avoid mistake again

Sincerely,

MR. MARK JAMES.

Wait until he sees how Tony butchers the receiver's name next! Laughing

benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bunny - that literally made me cry Laughing
Grabadame Moondogi Laughing

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH GOD THAT'S FUNNY. Laughing Laughing

But I think you're missing a chance at something else.

Quote:
SENDERS NAME SHUOLD BE YOUR NAME....
RECIEVERS NAME : CHID0ZI LATIM0 CH1BUEZE
RECEIVER COUNTRY;BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY;PORT-NOVOR
QUESTION : IN GOD
ANSWER : WE TURST
AMOUNT: $150.00

Those are HIS instructions, shouldn't you follow them. Wink
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Funny Bunnyrabbit. You made me laugh out loud. Laughing

BA: Nice catch. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ B. A. Ware,

Oh, that's good! I did miss that. Laughing I haven't sent the next one yet, though. I was thinking of "Chic0lini Larrym0e Ch1caboum"

Of course, I'll explain that I am much too scared to print out his "massages" or write the names on a piece of paper, so I have to rely on my memory. Twisted Evil

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And after another cycle or so of getting the african name mixed up, try sending it to mr m4rk j4mes directly for him to pass to chilidog, seems a very fair and reasonable thing to do, indeed far more rational than sending it to some third party chilidog guy...it'll wind him up!

Don't forget to decrement the $150 by the MG handling charge each time, so each time it goes wrong, he feels his prize escaping him!
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't Chakizi just get booted from Idol?

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that Catherine Edd0wes just can't get the name right:

I guess the name wasn't Grabadame Moondogi after all:
Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE FINANCIAL SECRETARY.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTER
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS STATE.

ATTN: CATHERINE EDD0WES,

WITH SINCERE PLEASURE, WE RECEIVED THE PAYMENT FORM ATTACHED TO THE EMAIL YOU SENT.

DURING THE VERIFICATION, THERE IS A LITTLE MISTAKES THAT OCCUR WHICH YOU ARE TO CORRECT AND GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE COULD COMMENCE ON THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

YOU ARE TO MAKE A PROPER CHECK UP OF THE RECEIVER,S NAME YOU FILL IN THE FORM, THE PROPER SPELLING OF THE RECEIVER'S NAME GOES THURS:

Name: GBADAM0SI M0NSURU ABI0LA.

YOU ARE TO CORRECT THIS MISTAKE AND GET BACK TO US BY EMAIL. SENT THE MTCN NO BY MAILING AS WELL

BEST REGARDS

Mr Aruna B0r0kini
Financial Secretary
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Catherine apologizes:
Quote:
Dear Bikini,

I am sorry for my mistkes on my payment form. I will try to get the name right this time. It is difficult to remember the name when I am at the Money Gram office.

Catherine Edd0wes

and sends this:

I guess Catherine got it wrong again. It was not "Grandmamoses Mongoose" either! Laughing Let's try a differet cashier:
Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE FINANCIAL SECRETARY.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTER
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS STATE.

ATTN:CATHERINE EDD0WES,

WE HAVE AS WELL RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FORM YOU RE-SENT BUT THE CORRECTION IS NOT YET MADE PROPERLY.

AS A RESULT OF THIS, WE HAVE GIVEN YOU AN ACCESS OF MAKING THE PAYMENT IN THE NAME OF THE NEXT AVAILABLE CASHIER WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION.

FULL NAME: 0LANREWAJU YEMI

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: FOR

TEXT ANSWER: TRUST

AMOUNT: $250

GET BACK TO US AS URGENT. SO WE COULD COMMENCE ON YOUR TRANSFER PROCESS.

BEST REGARDS,

MR ARUNA B0R0KINI
FINANCIAL SECRETARY
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Well, do you think Catherine will get it right this time??? Twisted Evil

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this thread. Too funny. Laughing Grandmamoses Mongoose? BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BR your name should be FunnyRabbit...........hilarious!!! clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is such a simple modality and yet so funny. I can see the lad getting so frustrated over this.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, check the new name Mr. James has given me as receiver: James Emma! It's too wide open!!! I think I see an Enema coming in his future.

This is the "Chillidog" guy. Tony writes:

Quote:
Dear Mark,

I send you the payment. Here is my Money Gram.

I hope I get the name right this time. I am too scared to print out your massages or wrtie the name on a paper so I have to use my memory when I get to the Money Gram office. I hope I remembered well.

Now send my my payment right away, numbnuts.

T0ny L4zzeri

...and sends this:

It seems Tony thought it was "Chicolini Larrimoe Chicaboum." I tried to squeeze "Curly" in with "Larry-Moe" but I just couldn't make it work. I did pay tribute to Chico Marx with the "Chicolini" bit from Duck Soup!

Now our man is not happy at all:
Quote:

Subj: SEND THE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR YOU FORGET THE TRANSFER BYE!!!!!

THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL DATED 28TH MARCH 2008.

Listen to me tony who do you think that you can fool how can you make mistake in the first time and also did it in the second time if you are not intersting to receive your funds then forget because we are not see the rason why you are do this if you can not send the transfer through western union money transfer then forget the transfer

Below is the information to send the $150.00 today through Western Union money transfer to make it faster and easier.

RECEIVER NAME; JAMES EMMA
RECEIVER COUNTRY; BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY;PORT-NOVOR
TEST QUESTION; OUR GOD
ANSWER; IS GOOD
AMOUNT; $150.00
MTCN NUMBER............................

Please don't forget to send the MTCN number to me immediately you send the money and make sure that you send with this information to avoid mistake ok. Waiting to have the MTCN.

Sincerely,

MR. MARK JAMES.

Since he's about to twig anyway, next time I'll use the "should be your name" line as the sender's name.

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh god my sides hurt from laughing so hard at this one. how can something so simple be so damn funny. Laughing.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next keyboard! Just ruined mine. Really really funny!! Laughing
Simplicity shows the real master. I bet this modality is here to stay, and will be used numerously! Great baiting !!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony just tried again. Wasn't his name, "James Enema?" Also, Tony finally got the sender's name right! Laughing
Quote:
Dear numbnuts,

I am very sorry about the small mistake I made in the Money Gram. I am interesting to receive my funds. This time I have followed your instructions very carefully.

T0ny L4zzeri

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic