SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first bait that looks like it might go somewhere

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok so im new to this but so far has been fun so i figured that i would post what i have so far and get you guys feedback.

this was my opening email to the scammer

"Dear Mrs. Rogers,

I'm so sorry to hear of your situation. I was wondering though was this intended for me? As I do not know you. If this was intended for me I am very grateful for this oppertunity but would like to know more about how this works.

Thank you and God speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r

Hello Dear

My name is Mrs.Elizabeth Rogers; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 60 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $2,400,000 (Two million four hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact my lawyer (Barr. Mike Adams) with this pecified email: xxxx and tell him that I have WILLED ($2,400,000.00) to you and I have also notified him.

I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

From Mrs.Elizabeth Rogers"

then they responeded with

"Dear S3m0r3 5k1nn3r,

God bless you for accepting to accomplish my last wish.It is the lord that made me to choose you not my power but God's power.All i want you to do when you have inherit the fund is to use it to help the poor in your country and building of homes and church bearing my name.

I want you to contact my attoney,who will prepare my will as you my next of kin so you can get access to the fund with the bank.I have informed him about you so please contact him and he knows what to do.Please get back to me when he has contacted you.
This is my attorney's contact information again.

Name:Mike Adams

Email: ******.

God bless you.

Mrs.Elizabeth Rogers.

So I responeded with

"Dear Mrs. Rogers,

God bless you for your strength in this time of your life. What information do i need to send to your attorney? I hope you are not suffering.

Thank you and God speed"

And they responded with

"Dear S3m0r3 5k1nn3r,

It is the lord that gives me strenght.I am presently in the hospital and it is one of the nurses here that do reply my mail.

This is what you will provide to my attorney so that he can go ahead and prepare my will.

1.Your Full Name

2.Your Full Contact address

3.Your private phone number which he can use to communicate with you.This is his own number if you wish to talk to him *******.

I have already told him about you,but i will like you contact him with the required so that he will know i am the one that sent you to him.

I thank you so much for your concern towards my condition and i pray to God to give me strength to see the begining of this before i die.

God bless you.

Mrs.Elizabeth Rogers."

and then i responded with

"Dear Mrs. Rogers,

I'm glad to hear the Lord gives you strength in this time of your life. You must be bear with me as i donot fully understand the internet yet this is my first email account. I think you gave me his email address in a past email but I cant find it. Can you please send me the email address again?

Thank you and God speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r"

I think that at this point I will not respond untill tomorrow to kind of keep her hanging. what do you guys think so far?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by zarnac on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok so i just got this in my email lol

"Dear S3m0r3 5k1nn3r,

This is his email address again.

Email: *****

His name is Mike Adams

God bless you"

so i think ill email them tomorrow or do you guys think i should email them today?

Last edited by zarnac on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give it time, they can wait, they don't like it, but they can Smile

You might want to hide your baiter name so Google can't find you "S3m0r3 5k1nn3r" Some lads do use google when they aren't sure anymore.
Nice start, welcome here and snoop around, get a Mentor and a safe addy so you can concentrate on the game.
Play it slow, up the greed a bit slowly and make some mistakes to stall them as much as possible.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you for the advise changed the name Smile i am useing a gmail accnt for this so they dont get my personal info and my ip address. i actually have a second one going that i thought was dead. lol well see what happens with that one im trying for an invoice with them so we'll see what pans out with them.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll do a lot of trail and error in the beginning, trying to find your game, no problem, that's how most of us learned it Smile
Once you know what you like, go through the surplus here and pick your man.
You'll do just fine.

Have fun

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok up date time Smile

checked my email this morening to fidn this

"Attn:,

My clinet Mrs.XXXXX contacted my concerning you being her next of kin to accomplish her wish.I have contacted her and she said i should go ahead and work with you and prepare her WILL and change of ownership which will make you as sole benefactor of her fund.

Due to my client's critical situation,i have to start immediately with her WILL because my client has very short time to live on earth.I believe you know what you are suppose to do with her fund when it gets to you.

Please furnish me with the required so i can prepare her WILL and forward to the bank for approval of release of the fund to you as the bonafide successor to her fund.

1.Your Full name
2.You full contact address.
3.private phone number and fax number.

Upon receipt of the above i will commence immediately with her WILL.After providing your information to me,i will forward it to bank and i will prepare an application which you will forward to the bank as the beneficiary of my clients fund.

You can call me on my private number XXXXX.
I await your response.

XXXXXX"

so ofcourse i responded with

"Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting me. I have limited access to the internet and was going to email you once i got in today. I do not have a fax or a phone because live out in a remote area and they still have not put any cell phone towers and have not laid the wiring for a phone line out at my house yet. The phone company has planned for 1/09 to run them.

1.) S3m0r3 A. 5k1nn3r

2.) 121 5. V@d3rs L@n3
M1m5, Fl 32754

I hope this is enough information so we can start getting this accomplished.

God speed

S3m0r3 A. 5k1nn3"

and got this in response

"Attn: 5k1nn3r,

I have received your details.I will commenece immedaitely on my clients will and get back to you as fast as i can.

I will get back to you once am through with the will.

Regards.

Mike"

I also emailed the first scammer back with

"Dear xxxx,

How are you feeling today I hope you are feeling well. Mr. xxxx contacted me and I sent him the information I could. While we are conducting this transaction I was wondering if I could get to know you better? Tell me more about your self. What church do you belong to.

God Speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r"

I think they are still on script at this point and i believe they are going to tell me she passed away because she has not responded yet and yesterday she was very quick to respond. lol this is really starting to be fun as i was not expecting it to go this far. any suggestions on how to get thme off script at this point? im trying to take baby steps at this point cause i think i tried too hard before. although i do have another one that i thought i killed but is still running so ill post that one up to since its gone further.

any suggestions would be great at this point.
also notice the street name yes im a star wars freak lol

Last edited by zarnac on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i got some mail yesterday and didnt get to pos it so heres what i have recieved so far

the attorney sent me

"Attn: 5k1nn3r,

I have received your details.I will commenece immedaitely on my clients will and get back to you as fast as i can.

Regards."

then the dying woman sent me

"Dear in christ,

I am happy in the lord.I am glad you said my attorney has contacted you.Here is a little about me.I am an ophan and was raised in a motherless babies home.I was married but my husband died some years back and we did not bear any child.I refused to remarry because of my christian faith.I do attend catholic church.

I would like to know you too if you don't mind.Please i need your prayers because i will be undergoing an operation in two days time.

God bless you and your family.Amen

XXXXXX."

and i sent her

"Dear XXXXX,

Im so sorry to hear of your upbringing that must have been so hard on you. Also to not have the joy of children in your live must be unbearable. I myself was rasied in a foster home due to my mother was a drug addict and a known prostitute and my father went to jail with his siblings due to an armed bank robbery. I also attend a Catholic church I attend a very rare branch of Catholism. My church is called the Church of Gator. Have you heard of this following? You will always be in my prayers as you seem to have a very kind and noble spirit. Would it be possible to get a photo of you so I can put it on our prayer table so my church can pray for you as well? Please tell me more about your self Id like to know more about this wonderful person I have met.

God speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r

im not sure if i got her off script. i havent heard anything so far from her or her lawyer so im not sure if this has died or they are just stalling on purpose. how am i doing so far? any suggestions?

Last edited by zarnac on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait so far. Don't tell him immediately that he has to wrestle a gator.

Please either use the [quote] [/quote] tags or the [color] [/color] tags to set out the bait. Having the whole thing without any visual clues is very hard to read.

If you put [quote="She"] then the quotation will be headed <b>She wrote</b>.

So that would be:

[quote="The Attorney"]Attn: 5k1nn3r,

Regards.[/quote]

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kk thanks for the input ill go change that now. as for the wrestling of gators i wasnt going that far but might. i worship the Siant Wallititus E Gator ofcourse his nick name was wally gator lol
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok ive gotten some responses but been busy so here they are

attorneys email
Attn:S3m0r3 5k1nn3r,

I am done with my client will and change of ownership bearing your name and it has been forwarded to the bank.I have drafted a letter which i want you to forward to the bank as soon as possible for the released of the fund as the bonafide benefactor to my clients fund with them.

This is the draft letter below and the address of the bank.

email:
Mob:

x company info

Dear sir,
RE: DIA No. DCSL/101BDB/FF
Please be informed of my intentions to claim the above consignment
registered currently handled by your firm as a proxy to the depositor.

This decision stems from the authorisation from XXXX as
a proxy , I do wish to claim the consignment fund deposited to your
bank.

Please advice me soon as you can on the requirements and guidelines to
enable me transfer the fund to my country.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation
Yours sincerely

Your name......

Please do and get back to me.I was at the hospital today to see my client and the doctor told me my client will be undergoing a surgerical operation tomorrow.I am letting you know about it because you are part of her family now since she has no one around her.

Find the attached file for copy of the WILL.Forward it along with the draft letter to the bank.
Please get back to me as you receive this mail.

Regards.

XXXXX

this also had a fake will attached

heres my response

Dear xxxxxxx,

Hello sir thank you so much for all the time you have put into this. I got a chance to speak to my lawyer about this transaction to make sure everything will go smoothly so we can perform her wishes. There seems to be a statute here in Florida that says wills must be hand written. They stste that it needs to be on blue paper writen in red ink.

Thank you and God speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r

hie response was

Attn:5k1nn3r,

I was at my desk when your mail came in.I want to let you know that your law in your country is differ from ours here,so there is difference.

The way i prepared the WILL is the right way it is being done in my country here.I have been in this practise for more that 15 years now.

Please do what i told you to do because i have alrady forwarded copy of the WILL to the bank.

Regards,

xxxxx

my response was

Dear xxxx,

I understand that our countries do have different laws in fact different states here have different laws. My lawyer say to make it harder for someone to contest here we need it to comply with the laws here. He said that the one you sent to the bank will be fine we just need a second copy drawn up to meet our standards. I didnt want you to think I thought you didnt know what you were doing. Im not a lawyer Im just trying to make sure that her wishes are taken care of with out any chance of protest is all.

Thank you and God Speed

his response was

I am glad you understood what i mean.Different states have different laws moreover different countires.There is no way i can prepare another copy of the WILL because i have forwarded a duplicate copy of the same i sent to you.If i should prepare and other copy the bank here will not accept it because they might be thinking otherwise.I want you to tell your lawyer that you people you follow what i say you should do to avoid any problem.

My client is in the hospital not to be distured,preparing for the surgery operation soon before i left her.

There is no need to prepare an other copy of WILL.

Regards,

and my response was

Dear XXXXX,

I spoke with my lawyer and he states there is a form we can fill out that can make the one you sent me leagle here and binding. Again I just want to make sure her wishes are taken care of and there is no chance of complication on our part.

Thank you and God speed

his was

I do not know why you want to teach me my job.It is not the bank in your country that will approve the fund to you but the bank here,so anything i say you should do is the right and proper thing.

Find the attached file where you will see a form fill it with pen and return back through email.

Regards,

and he added a doc to that for me to fill out to the bank

i waited a few days and recieved this

How are you doing?My client has undergone the operation yesterday.Have you done what i said you should do?

Reply needed.

i responded with

Dear xxxxx,

I do appologise as I have had a family emergency myself. I hope that she is doing well in her recovery. I have been unable to check my email what was it you needed me to do? My attorney is still saying that if we do not get a file that meets the state of floridas statutes then someone in the united states can contest me fufilling her wishes.

Thank you and God speed

then i got

I was wondering what must have happened to you.I have a sad news ,my client xxxxx died early this morning.I sent an application letter to you which i said you should contact the bank for them to release the fund to you as the next of kin of Mrs.Elizabeth Rogers,i also sent copy of her WILL to you as reference.I am assuring you that no one will come for any claim apart from you because i am the only legal lawyer my late client has.

This is the letter again,pleas do and forward it to the bank.

email:
Mob:

xcompany info

Dear sir,

This decision stems from the authorisation from Mrs Rogers's as
bank.

Yours sincerely

Your name......

I don't mind you give me your lawyer's details so i can talk to him.I have taken the body of my client to the mortuary pending when she will be buried.

Please do as you are told because now my client is dead you are the next of kin on record with me and the bank.

Regards,

big suprise
so i responded with

Dear XXXXx,

Im very sorry to hear of her passing this saddens me greatly. I was wondering if there was any way I could get a picture of her to put on our prayer table? I would really like to have my entire church pray for her. Im sorry I did not get a form can you resend it to me please? As you can see some of your message was garbled when i recieved it.

Thank you and God speed

S3m0r3 5k1nn3r

On 4/1/08, XXXXXX<XXXXXXX> wrote:

I was wondering what must have happened to you.I have a sad news ,my client Mrs.Elizabeth Rogers died early this morning.I sent an application letter to you which i said you should contact the bank for them to release the fund to you as the next of kin of xxxxxx ,i also sent copy of her WILL to you as reference.I am assuring you that no one will come for any claim apart from you because i am the only legal lawyer my late client has.

@#@#$ __--_ 2#$%@65246 %$%5 5#4

4$56
3$^34
^677
2@#%$@#%^73
346#46
6#636%$6#&854
4<<,
><m
liliO(_)($%
4#$%$^34

lol fooled you they fell for it

It has been late to get a picture of her.This is the draft letter again which you are to forward to the bank.

email:
Mob:
xcompany info

Dear sir,

This decision stems from the authorisation from xxxx as
bank.

Yours sincerely

Your name......

See the attached file,for the payment processing form.Please fill with pen and get back to me.

Regards,

and they attached the doc again
so i sent

Dear XXXX,

Im sorry but what does Mob mean? Sorry Im new to this.

Thank you and God speed

and i got

Attn:5k1nn3r

Mob means mobile number.

Regards,

sorry it was long. ok i need advise at this point cause he wants me to fill out this form and send it to the "bank" but i really want to know i got him off script and im trying to get a form or something from him. suggestions?

thanks guys
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no way you can fill out the form, you have no printer and no scanner, so even if you could print it at work, you can't send it back, there is no scanner to protect your own clients privacy, he will have to do it for you.
And if you don't want to get hit by the IRS, that will has to be up to code.

Edit: better teach him some new words he can use to frighten possible victims, lawyer always use that complicated language Wink

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there!
Yes. Bill2 is giving you some great advice.

So far, you are the best mentee I've ever been given. You are doing a really good job keeping this together.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also help on his baits when we're supposed to be working. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol supposedly this guy is going to fill out the form for me because i dont own a copier nor a scanner and the one in the pubilc libary in town is down for 2 weeks. lol i asked for a copy when hes done. that would be a trophy right?
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

update Smile

i sent

I have now seen the form you need to have me fill out but I do not have a printer of a scanner. If I provide you the information can you fill it out for me? I do appologize for this as I have not needed either of these devices before. I went into town and the printer in the libary is down untill next week.

they sent

I do understand what you said but it is unfortunate that you do not have neither a printer nor scanner.If you can provide the information needed to me, i can fill it out for you,because i am at your service.At the column of where you are to sign,i will write you name at the column if you dont mind.

I want to let you know that my client has been buried and her soul is resting in the blossom of the lord.

i replied

Oh thank you so much I was worried that we would not be able to conclude this transaction. Once you fill it out can i get a copy emailed to me so I have it for my records?
heres the information
name S3m0r3 A. 5k1nn3r
address 121 s. v@d3r l@n3
m1m5 fl 32754
occupation self employeed
marrital status Divorced
i do not have a fax number
phone number 2069842323
bank name washington mutal
accnt number 65785463
routing number 648214
1423 e. @rrt00 str33t m1m5 fl 32754
next of kin

T@mm13-lynn-mcf@y Pr3sl3y 5k1nn3r
address 3368 f3tt blvd m1m5 fl 32754
phone number 8509943215
marrital status single
she has no fax number

and i got

I have received the details and i will fill the required and send a copy to you as requested.I am going to send a copy to the bank for the release of the fund to you as the beneficairy of the fund.

Get back to you soon

i responded

Thank you o so much. I'm hopeing that we might be able to do business in the future because you have been so helpful and seem to be very honest. Can I ask where you located? Also if there is any way I could get a picture of Mrs. Rodgers and one of your self so we can put them on our prayer table so my entire cuhrch can pray for you both.

Well heres to maybe a filled out form from him lol. any other suggestions on this one? thanks guys
zarnac
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i got updates Smile
also im gonna need to know how to post my first trophy and my first pic im sure the pic is fake but the trophy he filled out by hand.

so i recieved this this morning

will be greatful too if we do business in the future,but you know for a good business to grow there have to be coperation and 100% trust that is my watch word in doing business.

I have filled the payment processing form and forward copy of it to the bank and also a copy to you as you requested.If the bank should contact you,do not fail to let me know because right now we have to work together so this fund is being transferred to you so you can start the acccomplishment of my late client.The name of the bank is XXXX bank name

Please see the attached file for the filled form,my pis and my wife,because i would love you and your church pray for my family.I am not able to get a picture of my client now because i am not in possesion of any now.I will get back to you with any when i see it.

so i need to figure out where to go from here with him. also how do i post my trophys?
kk heres what i have so far Smile

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r156/1stsplay/fakeform.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r156/1stsplay/fakefam.jpg

thanks guys
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic