SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Stop all communication with Mr. G0mer."

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work Gomer!!!

bow_down bow_down bow_down

We are NOT worthy!!!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've achieved nothing until a Lotto Lad wears his G0merBoyz Gang tattoo with pride, and I can show you the photo. Very Happy

Then someone else can set up a rival gang to hunt down our gang members. I'll help all I can. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work Gomer: clapping clapping
Your name will be there with Prof. Soludo and Abacha

After I get through with the present safari. I will try to get you a Tattoo boy

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dam you rumbero Laughing is this a race for the first tattoo ?

Anyone ever tattooed royalty ? Very Happy

Quote:
king harold to me

HELLO FRIEND Mister G0mer (Very Happy music to my ears)

PLEASE WHO ARE YOU ,DO YOU JUST WANT TO WICKED ME (that's outrageous, I've never wickeded anyone in my life - it's just a tattoo - trust me Evil or Very Mad)OR
HELP ME PLEASE WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME
THANKS

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the translation link, do you think it might work in reverse? I get many lad letters that look like Fudd, so if I ran them in Fudd, perhaps it might straighten out?

No replies to my Gomer yet.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer...
I sent you a PM.
I responded to my G0mer fearful lotto lad.
I was very upset that Mr. G0mer ripped me off.
I am now ripping the Lad a new asshole since his company IS responsible for my loss of fees.
He's doing his best to console me and he will eventually wear me down to the point where I resend the fees required to capture my winnings.
I'll give you advance notice and an exact time to do some pruning on the WU transfer.
Then please post any reactions my Lad may have after his funds have been expertly pruned. Cool

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a good modality. Next lotto lad I get, I'll just ask him why the duplicate, as I'm working with Mr. Gomer already to obtain this prize, and I'm sending the money in an hour Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have literally dozens of Mr. Gomer references from lads, mainly lotto lads. I'll try to post some of the better ones. Quite a few of them have him all figured out--He is Nigerian, a former employee, an unsafe business partner, a dangerous guy, a scammer out to take all my money, you name it... Meanwhile, I'd suggest that any lotto baiter can blame Mr. Gomer for anything, and there's a good chance it will resonate nicely with the lad.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Work!

It gives us other baiters something to go on, next time I want to do the dollar chop routine with a lad, I know who I will use!

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is that guy in the gomerboyz picture? Is he a real lad somewhere?

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been waiting for this thread. I knew it would come eventually. Good job, you twisted bastard!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think G0mer could also become like "he who must not be named" (UB) and start to chop other things and not just dollars?

he may have found out about lads saying not to trust him, so he finds them and... out comes an axe. there may rumours that this has already happened? Twisted Evil

I will get back to you shortly. Give me some time to attend to Mrs. Tonnie whose blood pressure rose so high this morning because of all these stories that she is admitted into the hospital.

Barr. Francis Smith.

United Kingdom United States
Pith Helmet Lome to Accra
Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Well done on causing them so much pain Mr G0mer! clapping

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ miyu - yes the picture I use is of a deifinite Lad.

If you bait long enough, and try hard enugh, some scammer will be generous (or fool) enough to let you see his true self. Though I think it's more down to ego and thinking how cool and smart he is.

Well, I guess that's backfired on him big time. Laughing Of course there's always the possibility that some Lad is going to recognise him and make his life very uncomfortable, and I wouldn't want that, would I ? Shocked It would mean I have to find another Lad picture to use. Let me see if I have a suitable replacement.

Pets are not just for Christmas - Lads, on the other hand are expendable. In fact I'm sure there's a siggy icon you can earn depending on how expendable you make your Lad. Very Happy

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you causing trouble again Gomer??? I told you to stop Scamming people!!! You will only get found out Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want my Lads to get more involved in 'turf wars' and fighting other scammers. If I find any are good at it, then I'll accuse them of treachery and have them dealt with. A sort of reverse natural selection. I'll find the idiots and put them in charge. As long as they stay stupid they'll be safe from me.

Whatever happens, the myth and reputation of Mr G0mer will grow, even if it as a ruthless and treacherous Oga.

Not that I even have one member yet - but the games are creatng alarm and confusion - which is a start. Hopefully, once the name is well known, just the offer to join, will be too tempting.

Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry to hear you were fired, Gomer. Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BobCat wrote:
This is a good modality. Next lotto lad I get, I'll just ask him why the duplicate, as I'm working with Mr. Gomer already to obtain this prize, and I'm sending the money in an hour Smile

Excellent idea. Smile

I've gotten bored with lotto lads, but for the next one I get, I'll respond the same way.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0mer the philanthropist. Very Happy

Cheeky Lad sent this to my Mr G0mer addie.

Quote:
Dear Mister G0mer

I am writing to thank you for your substantial donation to the Benin Orphanage Project. Shocked Thanks to you, the project is now near completion, and will come in substantially below budget.
It appears we will have a surplus of about $75,000 over and above the total cost of construction and costs of setting up the project with staff and furnishings, etc.........BLAH....BLAH

Mucs Remmacs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr Gommer ,
could you please tell me your new email address in Asia as I don't trust this guy and I would rather deal with you.

Quote:
Subject: Re: FILE YOUR CLAIM

Dear Sir ,

Mr Gommer has already contacted me in regards to this matter.
Regards
Mucs Remmacs

Quote:
SINCE MR GOMMER HAS CONTACTED YOU, NO PROBLEM YOU ARE FREE TO FELLOW THE INSTRUCTION OF EITHER OF US BECAUSE WE ARE ALL WORKING FOR THE SAME CAUSE. SO YOU FILL THE PAYMENT FORM

I didn't bother to fill out his form ....... A few days of silence then this

Quote:
Mr Mucs Remmacs

MR GOMER HAS MOVED TO OUR REGIONAL OFFICE IN ASIA SO YOU HAVE TO CONTACT OUR AGENT IN AFRICA WITH HIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] and pay the courier fees as re guested by Mr Gomer

I have no idea how much Mr Gomer wants for the courier fees so I will WU $2500.00 to the details provided in Mr Gomer's last email to me.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole and can be voguish for that

INFACT YOU HAVE UPSET ME SO MUCH
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey i won to

Quote:
Hello Antonia
i cant believe i have won.

Mr G0mer has contacted me so i will send the courier fees to him as requested.
regards
H4ns

Quote:
HI MR HANS

MR G0MER HAS MOVED TO OUR REGIONAL OFFICE IN ASIA SO YOU HAVE TO CONTACT OUR AGENT IN AFRICA WITH HIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] and pay the courier fees as re guested by Mr G0mer.

what have you done gomer

Quote:
Im Sorry but before i read your mail i sent Mr G0mer the sum of $1,200US via Money Gram

he said my winnings would arrive tomorrow.

i am confused what is going on?

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gomer,

He's pretty scary. I bet some lads could identify him. What a shame that would be for him. Very Happy

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Mucs Remmacs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MASTER
be very careful about sending money to Mr Gomer, something is amiss here.

Quote:
Mr Mucs Remmacs
Have you told Mr Gomer that you have sent the money to him,if not you go to western union and withdraw the payment and wait for new information from our office.this is my no +2347083956799 call me as soon as you do that for further instruction

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole and can be voguish for that

INFACT YOU HAVE UPSET ME SO MUCH
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HI MR HANS

MR G0MER HAS MOVED TO OUR REGIONAL OFFICE IN ASIA SO YOU HAVE TO CONTACT OUR AGENT IN AFRICA WITH HIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] and pay the courier fees as re guested by Mr G0mer.

I got this exact same message. I didn't realize Mr.Gomer had moved.
I'd say Mr.Martin is a prime candidate for a tat!
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mucs Remmacs

That martins guy is an idiot. If you can get him on the phone, you can say most anything and he will not get off script, no matter how much you degrade him. He is particularly find of his mother though, doesn't like when you mention her and camels in the same sentence.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic