SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got him on chat again. I'm in the middle of negotiations for some protection. I'll post the whole thing when we're done. He had to go talk to his boss. Very Happy

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ph4yes just dropped him 2 additional Protection Plan clients. I hate to see him out-of-work.

Anyone else interested in his protective services, followed by a mass chop in a few days? PM me your addy Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is becoming impatient and rude. Twisted Evil He gave S@ndi 48 hours, but after only 9 hours, I got:
Quote:
IS TIME FOR YOU, YOU F@CK WITH ME, MY BOY ARE COMING FOR YOU, YOU REFUSE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT

I will wait for tomorrow morning and then apologize again.

@db: Maybe we need to take the chop further than just his protection vics. Thoughts?

Edit: Forgot to make the curse word SFW.
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been gone for over an hour now, hope he's ok.
Anyway here's how the first part of our chat went.
Quote:
9:44 AM me: Hi B1IIy, its B@mb1. did you get the scan ok?
9:45 AM w1ll1am: YES
I GOT I WAS ABOUT WRITING YOU
9:46 AM I WILL DROP THE TAPE AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS COMFIRM
me: Ok thank you. I'm glad that this will finally be over.
9:47 AM w1ll1am: YES IT WILL BE OVER AFTER THE PAYMENT IS COMFIRM
9:49 AM me: Sure, I don't see there being any problem. I just hope that the tape provides the evidence I need to get Brett and make sure that this never happens to me again.
w1ll1am: OKEY
9:51 AM me: Tom suggested I should hire a bodyguard. Would it have stopped you if I had a bodyguard?
9:52 AM w1ll1am: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, DO YOU WANT TO f*ck WITH ME
me: No I don't want to have sex with you.
w1ll1am: LISTEN TO ME ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY WITH ME
9:53 AM ARE YOU f*ckING WITH ME
me: I'm not playing I am asking you how I can avoid this sort of thing in the future.
9:54 AM It has been a nightmare and I don't want it to happen again
9:55 AM I don't think it is too much for me to ask you for some professional advice.
9:56 AM w1ll1am: is not going to happen again,just let me send you the tape first
9:57 AM me: maybe not from you but I'm sure that there are others out there who would accept money to injure me. I just think i would feel safer if I had some protection.
9:58 AM w1ll1am: OKEY
me: So, as a hitman what sort of thing would make you think twice about killing someone?
10:01 AM w1ll1am: WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME
10:02 AM me: What? Who else would I ask? You are in the business. If I had a problem with my car I would speak to a mechanic.
10:04 AM look, I've paid you. I am now you're customer. I am asking your opinion that is all. I'm not asking you to tell me any secrets.
10:07 AM Tom said that there are magazines where ex-police or soldiers advertise their services as bodyguards. I am just asking you if you think this would be a good idea?
10:08 AM w1ll1am: if your payment comfirn i will send you the tape,also you will be free from us, so don't ask me anything becouse am just doing my business
10:09 AM me: Fine then, I thought you were trying to help me but clearly I was wrong.
10:10 AM w1ll1am: YES WE ARE HELPING YOU
10:11 AM OF WILL ARE NOT THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO WRITE YOU THE FIRST TIME
SO WE ARE
SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO AT THIS POINT IN TIME IS TO WAIT FOR THE TAPE
10:12 AM AFTER THEN WE CAN TALK MORE
10:13 AM me: About what? Once I have the tape I really don't want to hear from you again, OMG are you going to keep asking for money?
w1ll1am: NO
EVERTHING WILL BE OVER
10:14 AM AM HERE FOR BUSINESSS SO I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU AFTER I DROP THE TAPE,
10:15 AM me: So why did you say we would talk more after the tape has been dropped?
10:16 AM w1ll1am: DUE TO YOUR TALK THAT WHY I SAY AFTER THE TAPE WILL TALK MORE
10:17 AM SO YOU WILL SOON RECIEVE THE TAPE
JUST EXPECT IT VERY SOON
AM OFF NOW
10:18 AM me: I am asking you now about my protection because after the tape is dropped I never want to hear from you again.
w1ll1am: DO YOU WANT US TO PROTECT YOU?
10:19 AM me: No, I want to get good protection.
10:20 AM w1ll1am: OKEY, YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME I WILL BE BACK I HAVE A CALL FROM MY BOSS, I THINK THE TAPE IS COMING TO YOU NOW
10:21 AM me: Frankly the way you have spoken to me and all the swearing does not make me want your protection. I would however be happy if you could recomend someone else to protect me.
10:23 AM w1ll1am: ALRIGTH JUST WAIT AM COMING BACK WE WOULD TALK MORE ON THE PROTECTION, LET ME FINISH WITH THE CALL FIRST
AM OFF I WILL BE BACK
me: Ok, I'm going to powder my nose, back in a few mins

8 minutes

10:32 AM me: I'm back.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa : why not .. Collecting the whole booty might well be as effective .. We'd only lead him to believe his inbox(es) are hacked .. Maybe we just have to call in John W@yne again for this ...

@Mostly: I love your chats with him .. Laughing You reckon he's got another Protection customer?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually got a reply from Alan on the S. Omeb3en bank account:

Quote:
I am unimpressed!! I first reported it 5 months ago!! I wonder what Lloyds excuse is?

First reported in October .. way before frosty hit our mailboxes .. They're sleeping at Lloyds apparently ..

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB That's what I'm angling for but he really is going to have to improve his customer service skills. I'm hoping to be able to educate him with some "legal terms" to improve his credibility. Twisted Evil

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mostly: Ask him if the other name you heard (John Wayne) might be a better fit for your needs Laughing

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB Great idea, I'm sure John would be much nicer to B@mb! and offer to protect her from B!IIy. I think B!IIy will regret not getting back to my chat. This'll teach him not to keep a lady waiting. Very Happy

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from B1lly this afternoon

Quote:
LISTEN TO ME I HAVE SEND YOU A NEW ACCOUNT ALREADY,SEND THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT I GAVE TO YOU NOT THIS OLD ONE,BUT IF YOU FAIL I WILL KILL YOU

Half hour later I got this
Quote:
LISTEN TO ME ACCOUNT IS GIVING TO YOU ALREADY MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE NEW ACCOUNT AND DON'T FUCK WITH USR YOU DIE, AM WARNING YOU.

All because I said I put his $5000 in one of his closed accounts.You can almost feel his blood pressure rising.I think I need to drop an e-mail to his boss,St3v3n Bon3s,regarding what an idiot he has working for him

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed something odd about our boy B1lly.I've baited him from several e-mail accounts,and never failed to get even a temporary rise out of him.I tied baiting him as a Catholic priest who wants to save his soul,and he will not respond.Even offered to get some money from a church fund for him.Nothing since his initial I will kill you blather.Is it possible our boy is religious?Christians are supposed to make up about 40% of Nigerias population,if in fact he is Nigerian.Maybe this is something we could use against him.After seeing some of the things he has told people to do,I personally have no qualms about using it against him.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc I was going to try something similar, Look at the end of my chat from yesterday. He did seem pretty uncomfortable when I asked him about God and said I was going to pray for him.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I did notice it-that was actually what got me to thinking about his lack of reponse to my priest.Just because a man is a criminal,does not mean he cannot also be religious.I have sometimes wondered how they deal with that.Maybe it is a chink in his armor that could be exploited against him.

Jack the hitlad

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be cool if we could pull some kind of Da Vinci Code bait on him. Hidden messages from God in different emails from different victims telling him to repent. Problem is he's too dumb to see the clues.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea,way too stupid.It isn't just the cultural differences,or the lack of english skills-I really do think that Bi11y is not the sharpest mugu in the drawer.Still,it may be useful to use religion against him when baiting.Vic praying to God,or invoking a bible passage or such.

Jack the hitlad

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What about when we send him a scan of a wire transfer its an animated gif that flashes a picture of Jesus or the Virgin Mary for a brief second. May not achieve much but could possibly scare the sh1t out of him once or twice.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this one from B1llyB0y in one of my new accounts.

Quote:
but if you feel like am lying to you then just wait to find yourself in the street naked with bullet

Now, Bullet was the name of a classic movie starring Steve McQueen as detective Bullet. Oh, and that one is going in my siggy.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anybody working with the lad and supplies fresh victims?
I happen to know a little, old lady that would love to be threatened out of her retirement-savings...

If anybody wants to get the guy in contact with a this nice, helpful and technically challenged lady shoot me a PM. Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rootuser, my previous dolla chopin' guy, B0ris, did send a few recommendation to Fr0sty, but he's presently involved in another dolla chop with him, so it may take a while for B0ris to introduce your character to Fr0sty the 1ceman.

If you prefer not to wait around, you may want to check with Dutchbait. I think he is still active with John Wayne and Ph*ch Ph4se. He may be able to introduce your little old lady to Fr0sty.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr0sty's protection gig seems to be stalled. No word on any of the 4 chars I am baiting the protection side of his business with. This may put the mass chop I was working on with DB on the backburner for a little bit.

Glad he is active on the vic side still.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone of native English speaking guys you take calls? I got me a UK number (like K7) that can be forwarded to any phone number. He tried to call me a few times, but I had it set to voicemail because my accent would give me away instantly.. It might give the protection scheme a new impulse if he could speak to 'me' ...

Edit to add: I could switch the number back to voicemail right after he talked to 'me' once .. so you wouldn't be bothered by him again ..

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry DB, I wish I could help but the time zone diff. and RL would make it difficult for me. Would the call be to J.W. or P.P?

If you can't find anyone, perhaps your accent could be an advantage if you wish to impersonate B0ris, the other chopper?

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB I'd love to help you but I have the same issue as Hans re time zones and RL.

Our lad has gone strangely quiet. I sent him this email yesterday
Quote:
Hi B1IIy,

What happened to you today? You didn't come back to our chat, I waited for ages. In your absence I did some research of my own about protection services. A family friend recommended JOhn Wayn3 and put me in touch with him, turns out he knows my uncle through business. I chatted with him and he seems very capable and professional. Do you think I should use him?

Love B@mb1

He hasn't responded yet and he didn't show up for our chat today. Crying or Very sad I do hope he is okay.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No sweat. Frosty wants to talk to Phuck. Negotiating my discount probably, but mostly wanting to hear a real voice I think .. I also PM'd whackmeister, he's got a pimp phone for these purposes it seems.. maybe he can help out ..

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know if B1llys latest bank acount is closed yet?I have two vics eager to pay him.He has been very quiet today-I have no e mails from him at all-I do hope our favorite lad hasn't been hauled away in a straghtjacket.On second thought,that does paint a pretty picture.

Jack the hitlad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic