SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected] Chock full of 'lads!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper,
There is no need to put your actual picture on your profile, I use a picture of a monkey and have had heaps of hits from the scammers.

Also I dont know what you look like, but if you DONT look butt ugly, you may get a real person messaging you.

Come to think of it, a real person on that dating site is not very likely.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received two emails from [email protected] alluding that I messaged them first (which I did not). The first one, 1ove1y_r0s13 (masked here), sent me two email addresses. the yahoo one bounced for "PERM_FAILURE: Message rejected for Sector 5 policy reasons" (what's this?)

The hotmail one went.

The second one was from a1iy4h01 with a yahoo email address.
I replied to each one with the same answer:
Quote:
Hello beautiful! Your picture certainly opened my eyes up! How very nice of you to contact me! Tell me a little about the type of work that you do ! I am an investment banker, widowed for 12 years now and have decided it is time that I start meeting women again. I have built my career up and amassed much wealth but as God as my witness, I know it is time to take another wife.

It's so sad to find out about your parents! I know loneliness!

With love,

XXXXX
PS Isnt this online dating stuff a hoot???
[/quote]

johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She (Utopia) does go after scammers with a passion. IMO, there is too much anger behind some of her post. I believe her/his intentions to be good. It is just giving certain people from PL the opportunity to campare all baiters to this one person and their comments. And that AIN"T good.

She has way too much time on her hands and just needs to be ignored. I got an email this morning that she left a comment on my profile. She puts in big, bold red letters, "GO GET A JOB" and put some sort of graphics with "SCAMMER" all over it. I stick to my original assessment that she's just a nutcase.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johnnyringo-----After seeing a few recent blogs and post in the forum, I totally agree with ya. Best to avoid that one.

He/she not only attacks the scammers with a passion, but, the baiters too.

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utopia is an absolute nutter! He/she/it is just hitting out at everyone. I wish he/she/it would shut the hell up. The personal attacks are really getting old.
I see that m1ssbusin3ss is also lashing out. Member since late June - hmmmm - wasn't that shortly after the lovely Jayne said her goodbyes???
I almost fell asleep scrolling thru the boring Ch3n1 posts today! Once again, plagiarized and poorly cut and pasted...
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a part of a post that was made the day Missy appeared.
Quote:
POSTED BY: ch3n1 on June 30, 2007, 6:44 am [ QUOTE ]
THOSE D/HEADS CAUSING THE TROUBLE CALL ME A SCAMMER OR FAKE.HAVE A LOOK AT THEIR PROFILES.

N0THING TO LQQK AT

MIL@GR0 M1SSBUISNE55 AND

UNDERC0VERELEPH@NT

THEY SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP QUIET UNLESS THEY HAVE THEIR FACTS RIGHT.

BUT THANKYOU FOR YOU INPUT IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.CHEERS CHEN 1.

It looks like there was some confusion as to what side she was on Very Happy Now they are best friends AND....yes, that was about the time w0wmag stopped. She said her goodbyes in the forum on July 5th.

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just logged in and was trolling around (OMG - did I use the word troll - sorry about that!) and found a scammer that I actually know.
j@mesw00d55 - he's a credit card scammer that I dealt with at work about 6 months or so ago - have all the info at work so I'm trying to remember it off the top of my head. Shipped a box full of old phone books, half eaten box of mouldy cereal, etc., to his "ship to" address just so we'd have a viable tracking number and luckily the woman was well aware he was a scammer and willing to play along with me. He thought he was getting an expensive projector. Twisted Evil Problems with a residential delivery, she couldn't figure out the customs forms and airbill to ship to him, fees, etc.
He is still bugging her periodically to this day both with emails and IM and she's keeping me up to date on his shenanigans. His profile lists his home town as the actual location of this nice lady's address. Some nerve!!! The poor woman is currently having some medical issues so I've told her that I'll take him on once again.
Does anybody think that we've put such a crimp in their operations that they are trying to resurrect old baits? I sure hope so...

LB - Ch3n1 seems to have nothing but time on his/her/it's hands - the pitiful attempts at poetry - cut and pasted - the god awful font choice - and the rants. Ch3n1, J@yne, m1ssbus1ness - all interchangable so far as I'm concerned. As the site in only registered for a another couple of months it will be interesting to see exactly when it goes down.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Jim's avatar also looks familiar. His friends are NSFW.
Yes obviously another scammer! Watch out as his deeds are dark. Another dubious character is here. http://www.pr0filelooker.com/HITMAN/

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else noticed that the lads are getting educated through this site?

When I first went on the lads didn't understand the stealth settings in yahoo. They knew about the messenger ones, but not the yahoo ones. If they were hiding from me in messenger, I could still "see" they were online and logged into yahoo.

One day one of them mentioned something in chat about yahoo stealth settings. A few days later I all the lads from PL knew about this, I can't see any of them any more in yahoo, unless they want my character to. Now it seems even the none PL looker lads know about this.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect its a fairly small pool of lads at pl......but very active.

they will learn a little bit....but most are pretty dumb or too busy doing bulk operations.

there's not much to fear that we will force them to learn new habits overall. a few adapt anyway......the dumber ones are slower to pick up on it.

the lads do seem to be using more normal looking pictures. I saw one that is a very fat fortyish guy.....a type a encourage baiters to use. Smile

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling the hounds have gathered! Judging by the quantity and quality of exposures. I am H*TMAN and animal*(number )ex in capitals. So give us a call. Super saturation means that it is difficult to bring them here all the time, so I feel time spent on exposure there is worth it. If I feel some need special attention then I will do so but it is quite difficult to separate the one wank*r from the next. Animals pic by the way is several faces stitched together.Duh! Stick up some boobs on the page and it's amazing. Alas the boobs there happen to be attached to a very great trans-sexual friend of mine. BLESS!
I'd look a bit stoopid with them attached to my chest, but then I guess it's horses for courses girls.

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
I suspect its a fairly small pool of lads at pl......but very active.

You could be right about a small pool of lads there. Frumpybb and I are both baiting one lad. I told Frumpy about another lad I am baiting from that site. Last night Frumpy logged into PL and my other lad was all over his character.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed tonight that several comments were deleted from a blog. Think it was D3bbiedv. Seems to be a rather over anxious member out for revenge...Not on the scale of Ut0pia but nonetheless...
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Gmn. But the paedos are also trawling the place as well and one of them had a tangle with D3ebbie by the seems of it. Dangerous place to be and I wouldn't wish to actually put a real profile on the site. But I like the warfare in action.

guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see that the site was down pretty much most of yesterday for "maintenance"??? Just browsing thru the gallery and new members - ye gods! Site admin must have spent the whole day posting even more fake profiles. Guess that they are getting desperate as their time is running out. Ogas must have the whips out Twisted Evil
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What goes round come around. IT HAS CHANGED HANDS AND THE NEW OWNER IS DECENT. A new team in charge and the site owner is coming to 419 eater to fight scammers. THIS IS A GREAT VICTORY. MEMBERS HERE ARE NOW ON THE MODERATING TEAM on the site. I know I do not deserve it but have been plodding away there. Tryin to make a difference in the hell room. Victories are good, small ones. I found 41.204.224 13. I am aware that this one has been working quietly for a long time. But found the "bitch." Dangerous vlad that one. Bet ya wondered why Began was so quiet recently. It, uses the same PHp format of this site. THE TOOL WORKS.
WE HAD "RAT PATROL" BANNED RECENTLY BEFORE THE CHANGE. I THINK SHE IS A MEMBER HERE. Able to switch to boi lingo/mugu speak. AWESOME LADY. MILAGRO THERE ON THE TEAM TOO. Thanks guys. WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITHOUT YOU AND NOT BEGUN SO EITHER.

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOLFY IMMEDIATELY ABOVE THIS POST!

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pitty they are cleaning up there it has been a constant source of love lads Smile

Best of luck to to them, I'll wander over and delete my profile to keep the place a little tidier.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see they are cleaning up their act over there.

Are we better off keeping our profiles there for the moment and reporting any lad activity, I cant imagine the lads will all leave straight away, besides, even the best sites are not free of Lads.

I would also suggest that with profilelookers new clean lad reduced image, Migente (search and you will find it) is probably better than profile looker for finding a lad.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take a look and ban anyone I find there. Any deserving cases for baiting can be brought over from public posts.. I don't feel I can use hidden information as that would be in breach of Data Protection laws according to country and what is done must be kept decent and legal. And do keep a presence there. Need to know what is going on underneath and have reports as needed. I banned 40 yesterday, There are about 30,000 members and mostly perfectly decent.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Began
Great to see you on board.
When PL first got listed here it was obvious that it was a scammer
haven. However the original operators if I have that correct appeared either oblivious or compliant. There was lots of flaming of the scammers within there profiles. However nothing appeared to be done. I did not visit often as the interface is slow. I just played the scammers that contacted me.

I'm happy to stay registered with my baiter profile if thats ok Smile

However I could not find a de-register anywhere Smile (I may have missed it)

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I'm glad everyone seems to be having some fun at PL ..

This site was acquired by myself along with 4 others.

@reyou@[email protected] (AYA) is the most popular and is very clean. These are mostly real people however, we still get some new members that are setting up their scam. We (mods and myself) delete and ban them before they can get too far.

I have considered shutting down all sites except AYA which is why I bought the 5 sites. AYA is my main focus. Now I'm learning all about 419 and will keep these sites going (at least for now).

Here's another where y'all can go have some "fun" ..

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I have been working pretty much full time getting rid of these scammers. I'd like to create a blacklist of email addresses and IP addresses that can be shared with the rest of the internet.

Is there such a list available anywhere ?
What about spoofed IP's and free proxies ??

Sign up on the other sites and message me (here) with your username. I will do some quick research and grant you access to members IP addresses and an option to delete members and ban IP addresses.

I'm trying to clean up the sites with the following rules :
no scammers
no spammers
no pedo's
no pervs
no obsceneties

Since I'm new to this - I do wonder about my safety .. To be honest, I'm a little nervous.

Have a good day.

BW
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We knew about those other sites too. I for one would appreciate having the site cleaned up as far as the sexually explicit pictures used as avatars. I cannot log into that site if my child is in the house because I never know what I will see.

lookersites
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I am cleaning them up.

These profiles are being treated the same as the scammers profiles - deleted / banned.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you want us to give the names of the profiles we know are scammers?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic