SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trying to get this right

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sxysadie
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Tween, here and there or the middle, no, the side, Hey Over here

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this site quite by accident. Fell in love after the first story I read. The squirel(spell?) ate the the carving. I laughed so hard and I was at work, my boss thought I was nuts! I had to join. I want to learn, I love messing with people and the fact that they are probably a million miles away is all the better. Need to look into this mentoring thing, I learn better hands on than by reading although I will read enuf to get the general idea. Any help and suggestions for a newbie is highly appreciated. I work for a manufacturing plant that does work for the DoD. I'm an administrative assistant and it's quite interesting work, however, I'll moonlight with this just to keep myself from getting bored. I need a hobby.[/code]

Too Much Rope,
Amused to Death
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you may have wanted to "Post Reply" and not "New Topic" Wink

A mod should be along shortly to get you sorted.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sxysadie, we only need 1 hi I'm new here topic from members, your other similar topic is here

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133295

[edit]

I have copied your post above and edited it in to your first post on the link to your other topic.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic