SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm just trying to make an honest buck here .. you northern Americans are all alike .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frosty's a bit worried about my sincerity Shocked

I provided him with a UK phone number .. and he did call, (UK phone, 070 number) but got my voicemail and didn't leave a message ..

Quote:
HELLO MR PHUCK PH@YES.

THANKS TO YOUR EMAIL AND FOR THE CONTACT NUMBER I KNOW FULLY WELL THAT YOU ARE THE ONE DIRECTING THE COMMITEE MEMBER TO ME I WILL DIFINATELY GET BACK AT YOU WITH YOUR OWN SHARE AS SOON AS THEY COMPLY.

SO HAVE A NICE DAY TILL I GET THE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FROM THE LAD INSTITUTE I WILL GET BACK TO YOU I HOPE YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS?

HAVE A NICE DAY
YOURS PROTECTOR.
BILLY FROST

Time for a slap !

Quote:
Billy,

Are you out of your mind? You think would I invest my money, time and friendship of the committee members just for fun or something??? What kind of question is that?? You must be a real idiot if you still don't know me by now.

I want you to reply at once if you' re still interested. Otherwise I will contact Mr. Wayne, who DOES seem to have his administration in order. After all I have done not doing anything to you (referring to my siggy line obviously) !!

Phuck

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Listen to me you murder f*cker,you are playing with me,i know that you are joking with me, it is time for you now,i will make sure everybody in that street know all your fucking soul in hell, i will nail you to the street ligth,you are dead this time, you refuse to pay the money.

you are gone.

St3v3n B0n3 didn't realize banks close early for the Easter holiday, so I guess I am a dead murder f*cker Twisted Evil

S@ndi the nice straight bait victim responded:
Quote:
No, please. I went to the Credit Union on Friday, but they closed early for Easter.

I am going to the bank today.

Too bad tomorrow I will have to tell him his account has been closed.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE HEARD ALL YOU SAID, SINCE YOU ARE GOING TO BE TRANSFERING THE MONEY ON TUESDAY, YOU ARE ADVICE TO GET BACK TO ME ON MONDAY SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU A NEW ACCOUNT TO MAKE THE MONEY INTO, BECOUSE I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE REALY COMPLYING WITH ME,BUT IF YOU ARE NOT I WILL KILL YOU THIS TIME AROUND.

B1lly sent me this on saturday.I mailed him back today for the account info.I think we about to get another account to kill. Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Dead murderforkers, both of you !! Laughing

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Listen to me,am sending you the account information and you are warn not to joke with me or play with me, becouse if i find out you are joking with me i will make sure i wipe out all the fucking soul ,below are the account information, you are note that after making the payment send me the scan copy of the payment slip that is given to you in the bank,also don't forget to send a copy to this email address: [email protected] , act fast before it become too late

Below are the account information.

ACCOUNT NAME: S.0MEB3N
ACCOUNT NUMBER:l9908668
SORT CODE:3o9542,
IBAN NUMBER:GB17L0YD30954219908668.
BANK NAME:110YDS TSB.
ADDRESS KING STREET MANCHESTER.

YOU ARE WARN,LISTEN DON'T JOKE WITH ME,AM WARNING YOU, MAKE THE PAYMENT INTO THIS ACCOUNT AND GET BACK TO ME.

Just submitted this to alan,now to screw B1lly around for a couple days.Seems to have another e mail address to mess with him on too

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, very long post coming up. I was emailing him when I saw that he was online, so I chatted with him for a while.

Quote:
9:48 AM me: B1IIy, is that you?
9:52 AM B1IIy, its B@mbi, are you there?
9:54 AM w!ll!am: are you playing with me
9:55 AM you refuse to send the money
me: of course i am not playing
w!ll!am: am telling you now,we are coming for you
me: the banks were closed
9:56 AM w!ll!am: listen to me i will make sure i nail you on the street
you fuck with me
me: please B1IIy, I will send it today
i just need a little more time
there is no need to swear B1IIy
9:58 AM w!ll!am: am given you 48hours hours if you fail i will release bullet on you
9:59 AM me: ok, I understand, Tom is sending the payment today. Is it still going to the same bank?
10:01 AM w!ll!am: no i have send you new account information so make sure you pay the money into the new account,
me: So not the Nationwide Bank then?
w!ll!am: no
10:02 AM am sending you now
10:03 AM me: Sending me what? not a bullet I hope.
10:04 AM w!ll!am: I MEAN AM SENDING YOU OTHER NEW ACCOUNT SO MAKE THE PAYMENT INTO THIS
10:05 AM me: oh I see, sorry I'm a little jumpy after whats happened.
10:06 AM w!ll!am: put it down
ACCOUNT NAME: S.OM3B3N
ACCOUNT NUMBER:1990xxxx
SORT CODE:3o9542,
IBAN NUMBER:GB17L0YD3o9542199o8668.
BANK NAME:LLOYDS TSB.
ADDRESS KING STREET MANCHESTER.
did you get it?
10:08 AM me: Yes, I got it but I'm confused, I thought there was a different one you gave me last week.
w!ll!am: yes
use one of the two
10:09 AM me: I already gave the details of the one for Mr Magazine to Tom, so should I cancel that one?
10:10 AM w!ll!am: let him go ahead and make the payment into the account
and make sure you send me the scan copy
make sure evrything is correct,
10:12 AM Listen to me don't fuck with me or you die,i will kill you if i find out you are joking with me
10:13 AM me: i know you are not joking/ Please do not swear at me B1IIy, it is very upsetting
10:14 AM I will tell Tom to send ne the scan as soon as it is done and forward it to you
10:15 AM I just want to check, we agreed that the amount would be $10,000. Is this correct?
w!ll!am: yes
10:16 AM me: and then you will give me the tape?
10:17 AM w!ll!am: yes i will drop the tape
10:18 AM i will give you the tape
me: Drop the tape? What does that mean?
10:19 AM w!ll!am: i mean i will put the tape in your house
i will keep it to a place where you will find it
me: OMG, you can get into my house?
10:20 AM w!ll!am: are you asking me fucking qestion
i can do what ever is what to do
so don't fuck with me
10:21 AM so act fast ang get back to me
10:23 AM are you fucking there
10:25 AM me: Yes I am and I really don't appreciate the way you talk to me I am not used to it. i know that this is business and important but there is no need for rudeness. I'm sorry if this is making you angry but I am doing the best I can.
10:26 AM w!ll!am: Listen to me am not joking with you so you don't need to tell me what to say
10:27 AM you are not ready then let me carry out my job
you know what i mean,
so if you fuck with me i will nake you with my bullet
so don't try any thing stupid or you blame yourslf
10:30 AM me: Fine B1IIy, if that is how you want to behave then I'll just have to accept it. You are in control. It just makes me sad that you cannot conduct yourself as a gentleman in these matters.
10:32 AM w!ll!am: Listen to me enourgh of you talk,don't get me angry
if you do you will find it diffcult
10:34 AM me: I'm not trying to make you angry I just think that we could complete our business and still maintain an air of professional civility.
10:35 AM w!ll!am: okey i understand you,so make the payment and get back to me
me: I assume you are a military man or have had army training so you must know why this is important
10:36 AM w!ll!am: what ever you want to ask send it to me via email i will get back to you also
10:37 AM also send a copy of the scan payment to this email below [email protected]
[email protected] this is the correct one
so am busy with my guns
10:38 AM me: what is this for? Who is St3v3n Bon3?
w!ll!am: st3v3n bon3 is my boss
10:39 AM so do as i said and get back to us
goodbye am busy with my gus
me: Well could I perhaps talk to him?
10:40 AM I think that i need to be put in touch with the head man, perhaps he knows how to treat a lady.
10:41 AM And who is Gus?
w!ll!am: i mean guns
not gus
me: Oh sorry
w!ll!am: so stop asking qestion
you are going so far
me: So can I speak to St3v3n then?
10:42 AM w!ll!am: you will listen to him in the tape
every information is in that tape
10:43 AM goodbye now am busy as i said before
me: I want to speak to him not listen to him. I'm sorry B1IIy but I must now demand to speak to your supervispr.
10:44 AM I should speak with the boss not the office boy.
10:45 AM Well?
w!ll!am: [email protected] you can get him there and if you delay any longer,my boss is going to usher us to going on with the job
so act fast
10:46 AM me: I will, so should I now send the money to his bank account instead of yours?
10:47 AM w!ll!am: that is the boss account so act fast before you blame yourself,don't say i did not tell you,am only warning you,but if you insist of delaying then you should also get ready to die
10:48 AM am off bye
10:49 AM if you know what is good for you then scan the payment slip and send it to me and the email i sent you
10:50 AM me: So now i need to send the scan to both accounts?
10:51 AM I'm sorry but this is too confusing and I don't want to screw up again, Am I sending the money to Mr Om3b3n or Mr Magazine?
10:52 AM w!ll!am: understand this,send the money to the account i gave to you last week the one you gave tto tom,mr magazine
so use that in making the payment
10:53 AM me: Ok I will do that right now, I think the banks are open today.
w!ll!am: okey
am opff now goodbye
10:54 AM me: then I send the scan to your boss, I really should send one to Mr Magazine, do you have his email address?
w!ll!am: send the scan to my boss mail also send it back here also
10:55 AM that all
me: ok, I think I understand,
one last thing
w!ll!am: what?
10:56 AM me: Do you believe in God?
10:57 AM w!ll!am: come am not after that now am doing business rigth now
so don't ask me question
goodbye
me: Ok, I will pray for you anyway.
10:58 AM I'll pray that you can be forgiven for your sins.
w!ll!am: DON'T FUCK WITH ME
AM WARNING YOU
10:59 AM IF I FIND OUT,HEY YOU ARE DOWN
me: I am serious,
11:00 AM We are all Gods children no matter how far you have strayed from the path there is always hope for your immortal soul.
11:01 AM I will pray for you anyway, goodbye.
w!ll!am: GOOD BYE

I really thought I had blown it a few times but he kept responding. Very Happy

EDIT: added a few masks

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

such language directed at a lady-a man like that deserves to have his bank account closed.Several if need be

Jack the hitlad

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so am busy with my guns
10:38 AM me: what is this for? Who is St3v3n Bon3?
w!ll!am: st3v3n bon3 is my boss
10:39 AM so do as i said and get back to us
goodbye am busy with my gus
me: Well could I perhaps talk to him?
10:40 AM I think that i need to be put in touch with the head man, perhaps he knows how to treat a lady.
10:41 AM And who is Gus?
w!ll!am: i mean guns
not gus
me: Oh sorry
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now THAT tidbit just cost me a keyboard! Great job Mostly.

@DB, he hasn't responded to my offer of hiring him for protection. I guess I'll drop that aspect of the bait for now.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HM - Don't give up yet. He is a busy man... Twisted Evil Just in:
Quote:
HELLO DEAR <Baiter name removed>.
GOOD DAY TO YOU FIRST LET ME START BY INTRODUCTING MYSELF I AM MR B1LLY FR0ST THE BOSS OF ASCOM PROTECTION INSTITUTE.

I GO YOUR EMAIL FROM ONE OF MY CLEINT MR PH@CK PH@Y3S AND HE TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY PROTECTION PROGRAM SO I NEEDED TO CONTACT YOU AND ALSO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED? SO I WILL NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND WITH IN A POSITIVE MANNER SO THAT I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND THE AMOUNT THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY YOU SHOULD ALSO STATE IN YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME.

1: YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
2: THE NUMBER OF YOUR FAMILY THAT ARE TO BE INVOLVE IN THIS PROTECTION.
3: THE NUMBER OF BOYS THAT YOU WANT ME TO SEND TO YOU.
4: THE PRORIOD OF TIME THAT YOU WANT THIS PROTECTION TO LAST.
5: YOUR PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER.

SO I NEED ALL THIS INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE I CAN SEND TO YOU THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT AND THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU ARE TO PAY THE MY PROTECTION ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS IS ALL I HABE TO SAY NOW.

HAVE A NICE DAY
B1LLY FR0ST.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So if he's offering protection and offering his "boys", I'd ask for a picture or some proof of the service you will be getting.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping to Mostly : you kept him busy for 5 quarters of an hour .. !! Great stuff !

@Hans: he's very wary with me too .. he phoned me again today, without leaving a message, no emails. He will come around I guess ..

Edit: Youssa was just ahead of me Smile

Last edited by Dutch on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then perhaps our main man Phuck can introduce 4ndreano M0ratti to Fr0sty the 1ceman as another client needing protection.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel terrible that I wasted so much of his time that you guys have had to wait for your emails. Twisted Evil

I just sent him another wire transfer, but silly me I think I transposed two digits on the account number. Oopsy Embarassed

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In almost 2 months now I haven't sent him anything. Just postponing payments, and a dolla chop here and there ..

@Hans, I'll drop him a mail asking why M0ratti still hasn't got a reply from him

scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the same guy in my catcher account. Same bank info too. Only difference is that I have Steve as the Boss. I posted about it already trying to get help on if it was a real account or not before I sent it to Allen. Started baiting him on Saturday, I am about to send his money to the wrong account though Shocked

*EDIT* Man I gotta pay $20K with $9K up front though LoL

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the S. Om3ben bank account is still active. It was reported to Alan before, and also by me on March 5th. I will send him a reminder ..

scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait Wouldn't worry about it, he's probably busy, I just mailed him about it this morning. Give him a few more days, he may be having some probs with the bank believing him.

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@STS : Dropped him a mail already .. better safe than sorry .. Maybe he'll even reply Wink

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CAPS LOCK key on Fr0sty's keyboard must have broken after the subject line:
Quote:
subject YOU F%CK WITH ME,YOU ARE DEAD.

Are you playing with,what are you still waiting for,are f%cking with me,if you f%ck with me this time i will not give you time to write me back,i will release my bullet on you,am giving you 48hours to comply or you blame yourself,am going to kill you this time around.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa: That was bound to happen one day .. And of course he's too lazy to hold down the Shift key ..

Making plans already for your final 48 hours? Laughing

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB - Yes, of course. A couple more protection vics and a massive dolla chop (with a twist Twisted Evil ) I will PM you the email text I was thinking about for the chop

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double post, but I got another protection vic active with Fr0sty this morning. He sent his typical 'referred by Ph@ck blah blah blah' so I responded with:

Quote:
Aye Sir B1lly,

Good to hear from ya.

Here be my address:
1 Cunning Linguist Circle
SW64LS London, New England
United Kingdom

T'will be just meself wantin the protection so I think just 1 Boy shall do. As to the duration, I was thinkin 6 months with an option to extend. Please start immediately.

Please let me know what ya charge. I will have the money ready as soon as I receive the quote and your documentations.

G'day to ya B1lly,

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops,one of my vics doesn't follow directions very well.He just put $5000 in a closed account.I'm certain B1lly will be his usual,understanding self.I wonder if he has noticed he now has more people getting back to him than ever,but still hasn't made a cent.

Jack the hitlad

scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait for his response tonight, my Wire Transfer should be available by close of business today. He apparently hasn't noticed the 7 where a 6 should be Twisted Evil Now I have to go make a bank e-mail to send him BS info from. Perhaps a "Money is available" e-mail is needed to bring him out.

I love it, sounds like there's so many "scared" vic's on here that his work load is up 300% I guess he must be pretty greedy with all of you baiters in his box and still sending out the mass mail.

~STS

*EDIT* This was sitting in my box after I posted ROFL
Quote:
Listen to me, i got the scan copy and i will get back to you as soon as the payment is comfirm, i will drop the tape in your house,be expecting the tape very soon,you will soon find out who want you dead,

YOU WILL GET THE TAPE VERY SOON,AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS COMFIRM HERE.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic