SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can't resist posting this exchange

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
akenfreid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait and it's just started, but what a start! I can't believe the lad actually swallowed this.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 03:22:46 -0400
To: "Alber7 4latin" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Attention of Mrs Susan R1cci,

My dear Esquire,

May our Lord and sauiour jesus Christ keep and protect the immortal
soul of his most faithful seruant Elizabeth. Requiem �ternam dona
eis, Domine; In memoria �terna erit justus, ab auditione mala non
timebit. Tui mater cum baculum turpum everberatur. Pie jesu domine;
dona eis requiem. Dona eis requiem sempiternam.

j reside at:

99 Martyr's Way
South Lancaster, PA 31337

My bank details do follow:

Goate, Mill & Barnes, Ltd.
Account: 01958964
Routing: 008759423787

Regarding my phone and driuers license, j beg thy forbearance, as j
possess none. I am of the Amish people. We shun such modern
complications in fauour of a simple and devout life of husbandree. We
possess no electricity; I write to thee with the aid of my gentle
friend jimmy Dell who doth kindlee transcribe on my behalf between
paper and electronic courier. (As we do not impose our vows on those
not of our people, j am at full libertee to make arrangements such as
these.) However, j do affirm that j am in possession of a current
Vnited States passport.

Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free,
'Tis the gift to come down where we ought to be,
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
'Twill be in the valley of love and delight.
When true simplicity is gain'd,
To bow and to bend we shan't be asham'd,
To turn, turn will be our delight,
Till by turning, turning we come round right.

Thy sister in Christ,
Goodwife Susan R1cci

The Latin bit means,

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord. She shall be justified in everlasting memory, and shall not fear evil reports. Your mother was hit hard with an ugly stick. O sweet Lord Jesus, grant them rest; grant them everlasting rest.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 04:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: application of claim submitted
To: Susan R1cci <[email protected]>

Dear Susan R1cci,

I receive your forwarded information's and understand your inability to forward the copy of your identifications; this has shown that are the rightful beneficiary of the deposited fund.

However, I have submitted your application of claim to Citi bank Switzerland where the fund was deposited and they will contact you soon for the claim, as soon as you heard from, do inform me for follow up.

Meanwhile, every step we take, all modalities has been mapped out for hitch free transfer, so immediately you heard from the management of Citi bank Switzerland, don't hesitate in informing this chamber as I mention above for more advice as all related document to back up the claim are with me.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by akenfreid on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all good, and good on you for being creative. He's still on his script though.

Get him off the script by asking questions. Only one per email.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny, but a bit too much work on your part for the beginning of the bait. Like Mugatu said, your lad is still on script. At this point, he is just looking for somebody that will buy into the scam.

You should also XXX out your and your lad's emails. Lads know how to Google, also.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
akenfreid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think the last response was fully scripted. Definitely some scripted lines in it, but he English was considerably worse than in previous correspondance, and he acknowledged the part about not having identification.

Also, true that it was a bit of work on my part, but I'm still on my script too. This won't be the only lad hearing from Goody R1cci Smile.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved your little poem at the end, but I doubt the lad even read the funny thing! Next time, if you want them to read your stuff, and really get confused, wait till they ask for the Western Union payment. Or, after you tell them you sent it, but didn't give them the MTCN. Then, they will get annoyed! Welcome to eater. Looks like you'll fit in here nicely. Let us know how this one goes. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
akenfreid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't write the poem; it's a traditional hymn. Shaker, not Amish, but same deal. If I'd written it, it would have been a lot sillier Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To turn, turn will be our delight,
Till by turning, turning we come round right.
Well, even if you didn't, i still like it. This is what we do to scammers...turn them all around. Like toy tops! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him the WU mtcn in Roman numerals - for security reasons. That will throw him, although it may come under the heading of 'educating the lads', which is a big no-no hereabouts. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
akenfreid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I have much more in store for him than that. Here's the plan:

1. Sorry, the 7s on the mtcn weren't crossed so we thought they were 1s. This should be correct, go try again.

2. Oops, we also transposed a digit. This time for sure.

3. Really? We have no idea what's wrong then. Anyway, nevermind. We're sending a missionary, Goodwife An1ta B4th, over to Benin to visit the boy. She'll be bringing the money with her along with an additional $25k. We'll need you pick her up at the airport (be sure to bring a sign so she'll recognize you). Sorry we couldn't find a flight into a closer airport.

4. Our humblest apologies! During her layover in Spain, Goody B4th got into some trouble in customs and is being held in a Spanish prison. We're doing our best to straighten things out. An1ta is going to have to return to the US, but the Spanish authorites are taking care of the money transfer. Bring this letter (written in Spanish) over to the Spanish embassy. The money will be waiting for you there.

At which point the lad is promptly taken into custody.

Mods, if I actually pull off step 4, will you set my tag to "Cunning Linguist"?
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

akenfreid wrote:
..Mods, if I actually pull off step 4, will you set my tag to "Cunning Linguist"?

Never ask Mods to personalise your tag. It never works. Trust me, it just happens and no amount of flattery or Pimms bribery will work. You just wake up one morning and wham there it is. You don't know when it will happen but you usually know why. Wink

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ akenfreid,

Another idea for you I used last year when I was baiting hard. So I sent over the money with WU. Sent the lad a number. It came out wrong. So I sent him the reciept - but it arrived all blur, unreadable. He couldn't see a thing. It seemed my scanner was fucked up. So I sent another number - no money. So I sent my cousin (it was his money) to check with the WU office - and there he found a lot of angry customers + the police. It turned out there was a big scam on the WU office and a whole days deposits were stallen. It was awful!

So another week of "police is handling it now, and I'm sorry for the delay this was the only money we got, you must wait till we get compensation". Of course compensation was smaller then original amount, and the cousin refused to use WU office again...

It was a lot of fun, along with angry mails in russian from the cousin - russian that was a product of several translations of google and altavista. And the lad actually went and translated it back, and it went out all wrong of course, following some mails of "he never said those dirty things on you".
Dropped him after some personal problems that made me stop baiting at all. I tried writing to him again lately but it seems he abandoned the mail box. Pitty.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
Send him the WU mtcn in Roman numerals - for security reasons.

Nice one, I think I'll use that .. leaving out the inter spaces obviously ..Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too! Very Happy

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

akenfreid wrote:
3. Really? We have no idea what's wrong then. Anyway, nevermind. We're sending a missionary, Goodwife An1ta B4th, over to Benin to visit the boy. She'll be bringing the money with her along with an additional $25k. We'll need you pick her up at the airport (be sure to bring a sign so she'll recognize you). Sorry we couldn't find a flight into a closer airport.
Are you sure the missionary's name isn't Jack? You know, so the sign can read, "Hi, Jack" ... in an airport... hehe... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic