SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Orphan Scammer replies - mass bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't usually grab letters from Surplus, but one caught my eye:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133084

So I did a short reply:

Quote:
Sir,
I've seen first-hand the effects of Islamic terror. Please tell me more about your ministry. If you've truly rejected the path of Islamic fundamentalism, then you deserve support.
Regards,

I got back this:

Quote:
NOW IN CHRIST ORPHANAGE,
SAMARU RD,
ZARIA.
NIGERIA.
Dear Brother Malcolm Raymond,
HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION!,CHRIST HAS RISEN AND CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN .AMEN.
I m happy and delighted to notice that people lie you exist on this suface,who will be wiling to sow in peoples life and spread the good news.Infact he that brings out his finance has done same as preaching it.God will no longer raise stones to worship him for we are to do taht as our reason for creation.Brethren,warm greetings in the name of christ fromthe members and the orphanage homeand thanks for your kind of e mail,and i appreciate this opportunity to meet you write you again.I like to inform you that the lord has chosen native rural people of islamic background to be His servant in Nigeria to preach the gospel and establish His kingdom. Our people are Islamic god's worshippers, idolaters living in rural village and worshipping islamic gods and loosing their salvation. We are forced to know about Islam and truth of it so that I can speak to the perishing Muslims and convince them and understand the true God, who can save the people from banged of sin.
I realized that every child of God has personal responsibility to preach the gospel to the extent of his own capacity and opportunity. This responsibility should not be neglected and this obey to the lords commandment where souls are being tried and ripened there God is having out pillars for his church and for His kingdom. These people for whom we are preaching are very live in the primitive poverty on the edge of salvation.
Now as a child you have made up your mind to assist us.we have problems in our simple food,no running water and there is no proper lighting like electricity, but candles. The lord's work of a living Christian and a strong church open the great discovery that unselfishness and happiness go hand in hand and iam happy that you are really helping us to bring life inyo the converts in our orphanage home.
The lord enabled me to dedicate my life to do His work. I've started the Lord Gospel work andi want to implanted some homes in rural areas of our state as we felt the great need for these ill irate and uncivilized untouchable neglected multitudes people completely ignored by all cause of there new found faith.
The situation of the present worked have been changed in the aspects of human life so the realization and understanding of the Christian faith to receive the new birth born again and preaching also need to be grown. This should be developed scripturally and spiritually were can we look and find for hope and substance, since independence did not bring happiness and stability. We know that it lives in Jesus Christ the savior and his word. Trusting the Lord completely and praying faithfully to meet people like you in his vinyard.
The Lord helped us to establish some place of worship but very inadequate. Some gospel workers and pastors that are holding monthly Bible classes for those people,preaching and teaching them in the orphanage homes and outside. I am meeting there expenses for their traveling, food, charges and other expenses.
Please pray for this development and advancement of lord's work in our areas I am anxiously expecting with prayer for the knowledge to use in our area. Commit these to faithful men who still is able to teach others also. 2 Tim 2: 2.
In all we are raising our home now and please we need your financial support for books and bibles,and for worhipping materials also.
We have over 800 inmates in the orphanage and we are still getting more as we are spreading the good news,Muslem radicals too are giving injuries to our converts and we are taking them for treatments and that cost us money,morealso feeding is in our hands till they can get there feets on ground.We solicit for your financial support and wish to tell you that nothing is too small.
We are grateful so far and wish to hearing from you.
Thankx and God bless you.Amen.
Wish to send you some orphanage pictures tomorrow via the home secretary.
Evang. Fred.

Quite apart from getting my name wrong, he also dropped a clanger with the line about "worshipping islamic gods". An ex-Moslem (as he claims to be) would know that Islam in monotheistic.

I'm working on a reply about mustering my former comrades in the US Marine Corps who were with me in Somalia. If anyone wants to be part of this, reply to this thread.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could help, let me know what you need and what character I should play. I'm bored with my lotto scammer right now.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I posted this guy in surplus too. I decided to pass him by because I figured he was either a) a raving nutcase or b) a dirtbag mugu looking to scam on raving nutcases. Possibly both.

Lemmy know how this one turns out, eh!
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in.

Wrote to him and told him I'm no Christian...

If it doesn't work I'll try again as a Christian.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@nalei - I don't think It matters if you are a Christian, as long as you have money to give him. yastreb up there^^ has "worshipped Odin" and has gotten lads to join his church! ha! Laughing Welcome to eater, and have fun on your mass-bait, guys. Laughing
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just thought it'd be funny if I tell him I'm a muslem and promis him money if he changes back to Islam... money for his anti Islam shelter.

edit: typo

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe Laughing

^^ Ilike that idea! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

International glamour model Alice has replied and offered her help. Lets see how close this guy is to god when he sees what she looks like. Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You think that guy's a raving loony, you should see the one I just got. Confused

EDITED: To fix link

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^YAS^^

LCpl 0liv3r N3kkid reporting for duty. Let me know what you want to do.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in Very Happy my Church needs more members anyway Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All Marines - await further instructions.

All others - good hunting.

That is all.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
You think that guy's a raving loony, you should see the one I just got. Confused

>>The topic or post you requested does not exist<<

Must have been pretty special to get pulled!
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's 'cause I accidentally posted it in the wrong place. I've fixed it.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The may be willing to help - as long as the orphanage is located on Abbey Road...

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the replies I received:

Quote:
Dear brethren,
I was directed to forward this pictures to you from my orphanage corordinator the person of Evang. Fred .This are some of the pictures of the inmates population and our temporal place of worship.As you can see they need life,and we wish you will care as soon as possible.
We wish you and your organization a happy new year.
Paul Williams

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I was directed by the cor ordinator ofd this orphange ministry to send you some of thge orphanage pics and the people we are really taking care of.
Here are some of the pictures of the children and the place of worship we use now.
Thanks alot and God bless you iun Jesus name.Amen.
Sincerely,
Paul Williams.

Quote:
hallo brethren,
Greetings in the name of the Lord
my home secretary just informed me that he has sent some of the pics to you, please brethren we need your urgent response,we are really lacking in food ,shelter and money and books to be able to spread the gospel and carry on those we really newly converted.Please we need you to act fast and God will bless you abundantly.
Needing your urgent response.
evang.fred.

The "orphanage pics" were tiny images of refugee children.

Sand Timer x 7
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also received a response from this one as well. I sent a note asking how I could help poor Fr3d out and that I loved spreading the word of God. I receive 2 responses, one with pics. Now what? Do I respond to both e-mails or just the one?

I think I'm going to be a charity manager for an art dealership, but this year's deadline for giving money is coming up quickly. Twisted Evil
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Yastreb,

Did yours also show that it was forward multiple times? They didn't even put it into a new e-mail? I wonder how many of those people are the ones on here?

Mod Edit: Full requote of Yastreb's post deleted. See it 2 slots above. [BB]
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Marines - here is the mission.

You have received word from a retired Marine officer, Captain Ma1co1m Reyno1ds, that there's a worthy cause to support. Contact them, tell them that Captain Mal sent you. Have fun. Choose your own tactics.

Report back your findings.

That is all.

For those who received multiple replies - I guess just the last one.

Sand Timer x 7
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb - Gunnery Sergeant J@ck G0ff reporting for duty sir.

Too late to join in? My sniper team and I just returned from Gaza and are ready for action.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gunny - you are indeed welcome to join the team. Engage the enemy independently. Ensure maxiumum effect.

Sand Timer x 7
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I guess my previous mail was not encouraging. I tried again from my other baiter address, asking what exactly does he need. Hope he answers this time.

867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've only donated to local charities before. This is the first time I've sent to an international charity. I'm assuming this is tax-deductible? I will have to check with my accountant to make sure I get the correct receipts so I can get this deducted from my taxes.

Where do I send the check? Is there a minimum amount?

Prissy

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Evaxxxst Fr3d xxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear sister in Christ,
What we need from you is your financial donation in any capacity to assist us buy food,shelter,books and finance projects.
thanks alot for your willingness to help.
waitting to hear from you soon.

evang . fr3d
Quote:

Now I just need to think about the type of information my accountant will need to make sure I am sending it correctly cause I want my tax deduction.
Sy Borg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone I'm new at this. I've been corresponding with Rev Fr3d since Sunday.

Quote:
As I mentioned in a previous email, I live way out in the country, and there is no Western Union Bank in this area. We do have a Bank of America and Farm Bureau Credit Union (where I bank). What I can do today though is to send you a certified check. Even if there was a Western Union Bank in Pendergrass, I would have to get Luther's wife to carry me over there. She has a van with a wheel chair lift. It will be much easier and quicker if you can let me know your address to send you the check.

And then we had several emails asking his help in finding a Western Union "Bank" near me. And here is his latest response.

Quote:
i suggest you please try and use some one to get to the western union and you can ask your bank too.please we are waiting for you.

Now he's going to have to explain this whole wire transfer thing to me - I just don't get it. Many thanks to Chain Yanker for "How to Drive Your Lad Crazy 101". It's been very helpful.
Eddie Valient, PI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I was directed to forward this pictures to you from my orphanage corordinator the person of Evang. Fred .This are some of the pictures of the inmates population ..."

Well, at least it's nice to know that they care so much about the orphans in their charge... Rolling Eyes

I AM GIVING ASSURANCE AS SOON YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND THE FUNDS WHICH YOU WILL BE RECEIVE IS 100% RICK FREE AND WILL NOT OCCURE ANY PROBLEMS - Willi@ms B0sman (Lord knows I don't need any more Rick's in my life!)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic