SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ridiculous Scamming E-mail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one strikes me as hilarious as it is so ridiculous. Interesting that he uses my character's name even though there is no hint of it in my e-mail addy (unless you are a real baseball historian, that is). Must be from someone I already baited or maybe he passed it along to a fellow mugu. Note especially the paragraph I highlighted in red! Laughing

Quote:
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

Attention: T0ny L4zzeri

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of $500.000.00 USD directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308 at the owner of this email address. The INTERNATIONALMONETARY FUND contacted us for your compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code.

They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a
name. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address,

so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:

In order to resolve this problem,please email via Western Union
Solicitors Fund Verification Department: [email protected]
As soon as this information is received,and you have complied with the
requirements of payment of the western union charges $150, payment will be made to your nominated bank account or at the counter directly from The Western Union Transfering Bank.

Below is the information to send the $150.00 today through Western Union money transfer to make it faster and easier.

RECEIVER NAME; CHIDOZI LATIMO CHIBUEZE
RECEIVER COUNTRY; BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY;PORT-NOVOR
TEST QUESTION; IN GOD
ANSWER; WE TRUST
AMOUNT; $150.00
MTCN NUMBER............................

Please don't forget to send the MTCN number to me immediately you send the money and make sure that you send with this information to avoid mistake ok. Waiting to have the MTCN.

Note: That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all
they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you wil not
receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the
Management of Western Union Money Transfer United Kingdom Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better.

Contact us on our website on www.westernunion.co.uk
also note that you would be responsible for any payment that is needed for the transfer of your funds into your nominated bank account or at the counter directly from the Western Union Transferring Bank.

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, UNITED KINGDOM HEAD OFFICE.

DISPATCHED THIS DAY

Sincerely,

MR. MARK JAMES.

www.westernunion.co.uk
Western Union Payments

Western Union�
Welcome to Western UnionPhone:+XXXXXXXXXXXX
Send Money Worldwide

Remember, this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that "ripe you off your money." That's undoubetly why I have to send the money to Africa! And since when does Western Union UK have a Yahoo France e-mail?

This is going to call for some careful and deliberate de-education. Smile

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't received that one, but here are two other Western Unions that came my way.

Quote:
Dear Mr,.
I am writing you in related to your western union control number which was withheld by a "STOP ORDER" by Security forces due to acclaimed irregularities of origin of the money being transferred to you by your client/friend in the Union Togolaise de Banque branch of western union, of which I am the Controller /Manager.
I have offered to help you, if only you agree to my terms.
Firstly, I will not and never tolerate a third person hearing of this, it should be strictly between me and you, because I will not be led into losing my job and pride just trying to help you.
Since the Court order, obtained by the Security force men, stopping the sending of the money, I will assist you by helping you get two of the MTCN numbers, which we can do thus: On assisting you, for every 10,000 dollars as was sent to you, I get1,000 dollars from it, (i.e. for the 150,000 dollars, which is the number of "SEND MONEY FORMS" your partner sent, I will get the clerk to retrieve, I get 15,000 dollars). If you agree, then we can continue, if not do not even bother to reply.
I have arranged with the court clerk, where the "STOP-ORDER" suit was filed, so we have to appeal as has always been the case, then on sitting (since it will be an expedited sitting-the next day), then the court clerk who has the send money forms presented to the court as exhibits, will
help us in taking ALL OF IT from the "EVIDENCE ROOM", where it is being kept by the security men as "EVIDENCE" against your partner and the "WESTERN UNION MANAGEMENT" and replacing it with a " SUPPOSED FAKE" one (reduplication),so as I collect it from the court clerk, through the evidence room window, I will send them to you, for you to collect the money over there in your country and send me my share, and the forms to you and immediately the funds is released to you in your place.
All we have to do now is to file for an appeal, which will cost about 250 dollars, so we can collect the MTCN Send Money Forms used in sending the money to you. You will have to send the money for the Appeal case-(250 dollars)-DON'YT ASK ME TO PAY, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE IT.I AM ONLY HELPING YOU.SO END IT TO THIS NAME PEACE DOGBEY AND CALL ME +233275128085
Send me your phone number, so immediately I get the MTCN numbers, I call you and give it to you, my office phone is connected to the INTERCOM, of MINISTRY of Finance, so I only call you, if I receive call with it the intercom operator will known that I am helping you with this claim.
For your information, do not ever send the money by western union or money gram to Togo, as it will be traced to me by Security forces, better off, you can send to Ghana; aflao-lome border branch of western union, so I can send someone across the border to receive it, not to be traced by the Security forces.
Thank you.
Dr
Controller/Manager Western Union Money Transfer, Union Togolaise De Banque (UTB), Lome-Togo

I didn't have any baits going at the time that involved Togo, so it's a mystery what that was about!

Then this one:

Quote:
Attention: ds:
The Western Union Money Transfer Africa has forwarded a report or rather has reported to our office that you are not willing to receive your compensation fund, More so you have been also told by one of the agent that failure to secure your International Remittance Certificate, your fund will be transfer to a charity home, is that true?
The Western Union agent complains that you said why the IMF have not contacted you directly, well you must be aware that it is not always quit easy for us to deal with client directly except when the matters are to hard for our agent to handle and that is why we are here to handle your matter.
I have to put this question to you, have you obtain your INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE CERTIFICATE, if you have not I am sorry we cannot make this transfer to your account except your remittance certificate is obtain. I believe that the western union agent has discussed this matter with you.
For further enquiry and further discussion on this matter, call Mr. John Connor on this number +447045732004.
Thanks,
John Connor.
IMF CORDINATOR.
Hot line +447045732004.

That one I did bait, but not for very long!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Yes indeedy, a wonderful address for Western Onion.

Make sure you are not riped of your moneys. Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's "Western Onion, UK," whose motto is "To Serve You Better" Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To serve you better? I thought that was the motto of Postbank.BV.

Oh no, theres is "Please * off. As always we are here to serve you better"

Rude *. Confused

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please don't forget to send the MTCN number to me immediately you send the money and make sure that you send with this information to avoid mistake ok.

I just love lads using "ok" as a full-stop Very Happy

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name.

Shocked ????
Quote:
Below is the information to send the $150.00 today through Western Union money transfer to make it faster and easier.

Faster and easier for them, since they supposedly work at WU.
Quote:
all they are after is to ripe you off...

Laughing
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we're known to rinse and repeat... why wouldn't some of the lads? I can just picture some mugu, maybe having a slow month, sitting there thinking "Golly, my e-mails get a lot of responses, but for some reason I just can't close the deal. Maybe if I take another shot at the ones that looked promising but faded away... oh but I just couldn't use the same cover story. I better think up something more convincing this time."

No that's probably not how it happens. But it's nice to think that, isn't it?
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No that's probably not how it happens. But it's nice to think that, isn't it?

I like to think that they either practice on themselves or think "Would I fall for that? Yes, if I was told this was not a scam and just to trust this man behind the e-mail, I just might send the money."
My other favorite is "Keep this confidential, for security sake." Boy does it get them riled up when you cc another lad in error!

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic