SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Desmond and Churchill: **Calabar Confirmation**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you slapped them for not being able to read the sign.

I think you'll soon need a Desmond and Churchill photo album Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
hockey55
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too funny. I'm new to this but have some experience with these scammers. A good friend of mine was scammed out of $1k trying to adopt a child of need from one of these morons before she wised up. I've got a few leads in my catcher account, as awful as it is to say, once you put your email out there they swarm like locusts.

Anyways, great work. I'm enjoying the Continuing Adventures of Desmond and Churchill. These morons deserve their own reality show. All a TV network needs to do is attach a hidden camera crew to these two and reap the rewards! Great work!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lying scammer wrote:
This is the security photo as you directed.
The photographer was processing the film that is why I delayed,however everything is OK.

and lying mugu also wrote:
I complained to the printer he said it is from the scanner they used ion scanning it originally.Howevr I have to go back to check on him.

Film? Scanner? It's a digital print onto perforated paper. I can't believe they would lie to you like that, or alternatively be so clueless Razz . I hope the photographer charged them an arm and an extra finger for the darkroom time.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing all the internet cafe's closed before they could get to me to send another letter - so we'll try again tomorrow.

I've got some ideas for "additional security measures".

I'll leave this for them to find in the morning:

Quote:
So um.

Dudes?

The flight has obviously come and gone. McClain and I are just hanging out here now, since I convinced him to stay instead of flying back. But man, guys, it wasn't easy. He got all red in the face and has just been snapping at everyone. There is more than one shopkeeper here in Calabar that he has seriously ticked off. He's talking to some big secret-type people right now - and I don't really know what they're saying, but I thought I'd send you an e-mail to let you know what's what.. But I know I am certainly not going to be talking to him.

We're headed to some town near Calabar called Ikang for the night - and we're going to have to figure out a new flight out of here tomorrow...

So why haven't I heard from you? What's going on?

This kind of sucks, guys. Don't leave a bro hangin'

Roger
Gary Conservatory
International Student Liaison

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut wrote:
It's already 9:17 there....no way they're making their 10PM flight....

How nice of them! You didn't even need to come up with an excuse for them to miss it...they did it on their own! Always reliable D&C managing to mess something up.

I LOVE that they used 'dude' themselves! Ha! Laughing

Can't wait to see what comes next!

Great job, as always, Peanut! clapping

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Peanut

I have just read your fantastic safari. Nice trophy.
I should have made my Joe take a photo of him in Benin.

clapping clapping beers!

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So today my office gave us the day off - which is nice because I needed the sleep. BAD though for my lads - because we share a 7 hour time difference.

So as I got up this morning at noon, it was already 7PM for them....and I found many MANY increasingly worried e-mails in my box!

Quote:
sir,

I am sory for the delay,we tried our best to get in touch with you yesterday but the whole cafe has closed by 8:pm which is not proper.However the rain contributed also.I apologise for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Sir we are now going yo take another photo right now.

I wil love you to reply this mail ASAP .

Once again we really thank you so much for your love and care patient you have for us may GOD bless you both in JESUS NAME.

Regards,

CHURCHILL oKWARA.

Quote:
dude,

This the the second security photo.I believe everything is clear right now.

Get to me as soon as it is confirmed,so that we go wait for you at the Marina resort as previously sceduled.

I am still at the cafe waiting for your confirmation before going to the secure zone.

Please try as much as you can to cinfirm the photo because we are financially handicapped right now.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,

Much better:

Time goes by, and finally:

Quote:
rogers,

Remember the cafe in calabar closes by 8;00pm and the photographer at the marina resort closes by 7;pm.

Do hurry up,if yiu people have gtone let us know so that we can what to do next.

Churchill.

And I finally wake up..!

Quote:
DUDES!

You won't believe it - I don't know if we ran into the same robbers that you did, or if Calabar is just full of them, but while we were heading back into town today we ran into a whole gang of them.

Agent McClain pulled out a gun, and shot two of them and the others took off but our driver refused to bring us any further, and we are back in Ikang now.

Tomorrow we will be in Calabar by 4PM. Please get online at that time and Agent McClain will send you the details about picking up your passport and I will speak to the airline tonight about getting us a new flight.

The picture looks good - that is MUCH improved. You guys did real well! Congrats!!

I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you guys sooner - our driver was being a real douche and wouldn't go anywhere for several hours. Ridiculous, right??

Anyway - back in our awful place in Ikang - we will meet up with you tomorrow. Sad

I am endeavoring to wake up early enough to get some quality baiting in with these guys......so let's hope I can! Rolling Eyes

They sent similar e-mails to Prof. Hill, but this one in particular I liked:

Quote:

Subj: CAN YOU PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON ????

GOODDAY DADDY.

PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON NOW BECUASE I BELIVE THAT WE HAVE DONE THE BEST WE CAN DO HERE IN CALABAR..

DADDY I BELIVE THAT YOU KNOW THAT MARY HIS WITH US HERE AND YOU KNOW WHAT A LADY CAN DO ONCE THEY SEE THINGS NOT MOVING THE WAY THINGS SHOULD GO.

NOW YOU AND MR.WHIPPLE DO NOT WANT TO REPLY ME BACK ABOUT THE PHOTO WE HAVE SENT TO YOU WHY?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE START OF THINGS IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH US OR NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE KNOW THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE HERE IN CALABAR.

I WAIT URGENTLY TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Laughing

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Peanut - Your baiting of these chuckle brothers is absolutely incredible...clapping

As they are in Calabar, they are not very far away from the 5imba camp in Cameroon. Any chance that you could offer them a relaxing vacation after their travels.... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So accommodating these lads!

Quote:
Thanks for your reply and I really thank GOD almighty that you guys were save and nothing happoned to you both. May the good GOD be praise for ever on this he has done in JESUS name.

Please as you have said that by tomorrow 4pm we should be online, we are going to do exactly what you said and please kindly make sure you still try your best to rebook the flight tonight as you have promised
so that we can all leave together for USA.Presently we have ran out of cash.

Please kindlt tell Professor harold hill to send us the letter of introduction in both english and french which he said he will send immediately the security photo is confirmed. We will be waiting on you by tomorrow around 4pm online.

Thanks for getting back to us bwcause we are worried since you have not written.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Sleep tight and God bless you.

regards,

Churchill/desmond

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Presently we have ran out of cash.

Good thing they're going to meet up with you tomorrow.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What sweet lads, dude! Love the photo, Brule! Keep the surfin'! Laughing
clapping clapping clapping Thumbs up bow_down

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The shorter one (Desmond?) looks like he is definitely not having a good time Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut wrote

Quote:
You won't believe it - I don't know if we ran into the same robbers that you did, or if Calabar is just full of them, but while we were heading back into town today we ran into a whole gang of them.

Wow, I can't believe the amount of thieves baiters encounter in Africa Laughing

Peanut I can understand how tired your are 7 hours difference kills you.
I have an 8 hours difference with my safari boi

Great safari Thumbs up

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Onward to glory!!!!

Quote:
DUde,

This is the security photo as you directed.

We have ran out of cash so we have to trek dowm from and to the marina resort.You can see the stress we have pass through on our faces.

However,we will be waiting for the confirmation immediately so that we can go and wait at the pick-up zone.

I think we have done our best not to let you and professor harold hill down.

Hope to hear from you immediately.We are waiting at the Cybercafer for your confirmation.

regards,

churchill/desmond.

onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping you'd take advantage of that merry-go-round Laughing

Can't wait to read the next step!!

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut you are absolutely insane. I'm loving every minute of this.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

That is the best photo yet! The garbage bag one was great, but the whole Don Quixote, carousel thing is brilliant! bow_down bow_down

Once again, Churchill still looks game, but Desmond looks like, "I've had just about enough of this sh*t." I think Churchill is the one who convinces him to keep on going and Desmond is going to beat the crap out of him when this is all over - just the impression I get from their expressions Laughing

eta: I just realized from reading the previous threads about these two that I have Desmond and Churchill reversed. Churchill is the sour looking, shorter one.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost pissed myself laughing so hard at these photos! Peanut Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up Best trophies I have seen in yonks.

Nice work! More than nice, awesome!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peanut clapping clapping clapping
Fantastic photo. I love your demented baiting skills

( Makinwa)
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredible baiting and hilarious trophys Laughing bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Actually, Worf you've got it right. Desmond was the original, and is the shorter, sour looking one.

I think back when I posted their applications I was still getting used to them myself, and labeled them wrong Embarassed

Professor Hill has been sent to the hospital with possible appendicitis, and the flight has been rescheduled (since all my baiting stuff is on my work computer!!) Here are their thoughts:

Churchill to Roger Whipple
Quote:
dude,

I told you I have a copy of the letter of introduction in frech which professor harold sernt to me initially.

However we are able to get his assistant online David Turner but as we are speaking to him our airtime finished.Please kindly contact him so that he can
forward the letter of introduction needed by the US passport agent to collect the US passport.

Please make sure that everything goes well to day because tomorrow is esther sunday their is no cybercafe that we be open until tuesday. Unfortunately we have been droven out from where we were today,hoping tht we will make the trip today.

You know quite well ththat the delay is not from us this time around and we are not going to take another picture .

Right now we are stranded because of ,this is ths fifth time we are passing through this hard time just to get our pasport.

Tell us the next thing to do next.

Churchill/desmond

Dude you have disappointed me,but try to send us some money to take care of ourselnves because we do not know anybody in this town.

Roger Whipple to Churchill
Quote:

Guys, no other photo will be necessary - I will speak to Agent McClain for you.

Stay put until I can figure out what is going on with Professor Hill.

The letter he sent you originally was a first draft - the changes that have been made are significant, and you must have those letters.

I don't know about you, but I am worried about the Professor. Had he told you he had gone into the hospital earlier this month?

I don't know what is wrong with him. I still can't get a hold of David, can you try him again???

I will rebook the flight for Monday, or Tuesday if you won't be able to get online until then. Please let me know which date you would prefer.

Roger Whipple
Gary Conservatory
International Student Liaison

Churchill to Roger Whipple
Quote:
dudue,

I am going.

reschedule the flightn till minday.

bye for now churchill.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love these guys, Peanut! Great pic, and excellent baiting, Brule!
Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping bow_down bow_down bow_down

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch....

Does anyone have any home remedies for removing root beer from one's sinuses.......

That merry go round needed a Not Safe While Drinking warning.....

Twisted Evil

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImageImage

Too much fun!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dude you have disappointed me,but try to send us some money to take care of ourselnves because we do not know anybody in this town.

Some WU/Moneygram mayhem may be in the offing later on as they try to stave off starvation. banghead

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic