SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Mugu Is A Stinking Racist!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you believe this guy?

Quote:
Dear ,

I understand your point but i don't think that will be possible because i don't want to have anything to do with a black man they can Noe be trusted and besides,i don't need to stay withing Africa anymore.If you can not come down to Ghana,can you travel to Spain?I can arrange with the Bank to lift the fund to Spain, all you need to do is to go there and clear the fund that is all.But if you can not go to Spain,how is the security over there in your country?I know that amount of money can not escape their sight,is there anything you can do to secure the fund in your country?If you are sure there won't be any problem then let me know,i will start arranging for the transfer of the fund to your country.Can you send me your phone number i want us to discuss on this matter first before taking any further step. Waiting to here from you.

Regards,
tel +228 904 5214

Of course, he's not going to get away with that and get away with it! I intend to make him explain why he won't work with black people, then make him agree to at least work with black people who are not of African descent. Very Happy
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should encourage him to spout racism and then send him a picture of yourself, as a black man and watch him backtrack and change his story. Wink

edit: but please don't post his racist rants if you get them.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Obi - I've had some of the same treatment from them too. When they called my skpye # (I wasn't around to answer) he told me he figured out part of the problem with my "game" was that "I sounded black". Um, ok, but I still got a safari out of you! Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima wrote:
I think you should encourage him to spout racism and then send him a picture of yourself, as a black man and watch him backtrack and change his story.
That's my plan in a nut-shell! I think that once he has a victim on the line who might just be black, he'll see the error of his ways.

And no, there will be no posting of racial rants here or anywhere. I don't tolerate that crap even from a mugu. I'm in an inter-racial marriage myself (married to a blonde), so I have no patience for that sort of thing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic