SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dating scam that made me find this site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Quisp! Please accept my warm welcome here too. I think it's wonderful that you're so quick to catch on. We desperately need more female baiters. The boogers are on EVERY dating site, even the paid ones. They steal other women's CCs and join or they beg women to pay for them. I am single also and sadly have quite dating sites because of them. Of course I don't have a dating life anymore since I started baiting, but then I'm engaged to marry 4 different guys under 4 different names. Twisted Evil

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Quisp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady thank you for the compliment, and grats on the engagements lol Smile
Obi Wan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does that mean we now have to attend 4 yes 4 showers and 4 weddings? Hey I think I will just come to the 4 bachelorette parties. Laughing
Quisp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you suggest a chicken or a goat for engagement gift?
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must remember the fruit salad - my lady friend requires a lot of fruit.

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, you guys! I'll let you in on a little secret, a surprise that I have in store for my honeys.

I have good friends who are doing a trip of a lifetime tour of a far away place just outside of Africa. They 'loaned' me their tickets with flight confirmation numbers and travel itinerary. I photochopped them to say what I wanted them to say. An internet check on the numbers will show the tickets are valid, but will not show names of the ticket holders.

So now, three of my honeys are planning to meet me so we can marry. I'm working on the fourth. These lads all know me by different names, so I have told each of them the other names as my traveling companions. If all goes according to my evil plans, there should be 4 lads (one I know for certain already has his passport, visa and one way ticket arranged), all waiting at the airport terminal on the first of May, holding signs with my different names on them.

What's even better . . . my real life friends will be getting off the plane and taking a few pictures for me as they pass through the crowd. Twisted Evil

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Obi Wan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I love this!! I can't wait for you to post the pictures of the idiots.

As far as a gift, how about a money tree with Monoply money on it:)
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will post any results I get when the baits end. I generally don't like to post much here in this forum when I'm doing a long term bait because I don't want to risk the lads finding themselves here in the middle of my bait.

This Love/Dating forum is not behind a log in so that we can post names and email addresses of scammers that we WANT potential romance victims to be able to turn up with a Google search.

For those we don't want found yet, we should post them on sites like Scamwarners.com. There's no need to discuss baiting there.

pony

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL, looking forward to seeing your plan unfold.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Obi Wan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shows you how new I am:) Of course you would not take a chance before ending.

I have a question, which may sound stupid but.... I have never heard of people calling someone a "Lad" until I joined here and started reading. It seems everyone uses that term. Where does it come from? Does it just apply to scammers?

Obi
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's short for "Lads from Lagos". We also call Russian scammers Vlads and ones from the Philippines Phads or Pinays

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh, thanks. Just shows you that you have to hand hold the newbies for a while Embarassed I see it is an "eaters" term. Each forum has their own "speak". I will get the hang of it yet Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic