SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
manbiteslion - Ray likes to make believe he is with a legitimate company.
.... This is not his site.

No, I totally understand, this was more as orientation and for anyone skimreading that doubl3two IS a legit company and completely innocent in all this.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been seeing some negative comments about our illustrious employer Ray. To counter the negativity, please note this:

- Yousa_Sakashite's J@ck G0ff received his initial check for $3500, and quickly sent me $3150 without even deducting the WU fee.

- When I pointed out to Ray what a model employee J@ck is, he immediately authorized me to reward J@ck with a second check, but for $7,000 this time. See? Ray knows how to take care of his loyal employees.

G@rry L@mbert, on the other hand, kept all his money from the first check and will get no more checks. Bad G@rry!

In other news, Ray is finally coming through with some bank accounts. He had me send $10,000 to an account on Monday, but the Swift code he sent me was wrong. It really was wrong - he left out one letter, although I think I can figure out the missing letter. I told him the transfer failed due to a bad Swift, and instead of finding out the correct Swift, the nitwit told me the account was closed, and gave me two new ones. Thanks Ray! Alan thanks you too. I'm sending Ray $40,000 this time - $20,000 to each of the new accounts.

By the time those transfers fail next week, the money will really be piling up. Oh dear, however will I get it all to Ray?

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion - Oh, ok. I thought you might not have realized it. My mistake in thinking that you didn't know what he was up to, his setup.
nevermind.... Smile
EDIT: so I don't doublepost: @DD - What can I say that already hasn't been said? clapping Thumbs up
Quote:
By the time those transfers fail next week, the money will really be piling up. Oh dear, however will I get it all to Ray?
Well, I'm sure you will come up with another hair-brained idea to make it hard for Ray to make an indecent living! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, it appears a certain 0l1ver has kidnapped P3ters' girl Tat1y@na in addition to swiping a bag full of cash (at Flagstaff, I assume) without Ray's authorization. P3ter was hassling Ray for both pictorial and video proof of his truely deep regret over past harm done to P3ter. Ray has been whining and moaning about this demand but I think that 0l1ver's actions may have pushed him into making a decision.

P3ter wrote:
You really are digging your own burial plot aren't you Jim. I suggest that you turn Tat1y@na free before I find it necessary to deal with you personally.

P3te

Ray wrote:
P3ter I swear i did not do anything to her
I dont know Why 0l1ver never listen
He is screwing me
I warned him to stop
Please he will

Ray wrote:
Alright P3ter
I will get you a vidoe and a picture of my regrets
Please i warned 0l1ver to stop
I dint tell him to kidnap her and also the money

Please i will tell him asap to let her go
please

Hell 0l1ver you are one loose canon

@Dog Dine, I�m putting G@rry L@mbert on the backburner so I can concentrate on P3ter. Depending on how things work out G@rry may be making a reappearance in the future.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shortly after the T@t1yana abduction, L3nsky sent this to Ray

Quote:
Your operative 0l1ver is a dead man. You are a dead man. This will be the truth unless you return the girl and the money! Give us back what is ours and no one gets hurt. If we do not receive what is ours by 18:00 today, you will pay dearly. Deliver the girl and the money to the C@r0usel Inn by the appointed time. This is not negotiable!

Ray:
Quote:
Hello there

I warned him
i stopped him but he never listen
i told him already
Please try to tell him
i am no more interested in this
why is he doing this
I dont want any more harm

Try to email him
Please

L3nsky:
Quote:
This does not change a thing. He is your man. It is your responsibility to get him under control.

Ray:
Quote:
I have emailed him
please dont get mad at him and me
we will control it
Please forgive us for his actions

L3nsky:
Quote:
Tell him all will be forgiven if he returns the girl unharmed with our money at the appointed time. He has less than 3 hours. Do not disappoint us.

Ray:
Quote:
I just emailed him
Dont worry he will do as you pleases
Please i am so sorry for what he has done
if you check my emaisl you will see i am not in sopport of it
I am steeping down

Please dont get mad at me

Meanwhile, J03 M@m@ gets into the act as well:

Quote:
I switched to a new mail account in case the Russians have been hacking mine. I would not be sending you this email otherwise, since it could put me in danger. The same two big Russian a$$holes who visited me before, visited me again today and gave me the task of trying to find information on an 0l1ver N3kk1d. Is that the 0l1ver you mentioned to me before? Right now, I'm doing as they asked by pulling up prior arrests and outstanding warrants. Did you know that he's a convicted arsonist? Maybe it's not the same guy. Anyway, they told me that this will pay off my supposed debt to them, but I'm worried that once they don't need me anymore, I'll get a bullet to the back of the head. I'm going to try to stall them, but if this your 0l1ver, I sure hope they don't find him anytime soon. You may want to alert him that he needs to stay real low.

Ray:
Quote:
Hello J0e

Its the same 0l1ver
0l1ver is pulling a very dangerous game
I wanred him to stop
Please if he calls you tell him to please stop

Please i dont want any blood on my neck

C'mon Ray, grow a pair! Snap out of it! Laughing

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Cumfrence, @phantom_duker, @justicebdone, you are wild and crazy baiters! Thumbs up

Ray wrote:
I will get you a vidoe and a picture of my regrets

A video! Can he really mean it? If so, that will be a most impressive trophy.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rays set himself a high bar!! Nothing less than a video of him saying sorry will suffice!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I am late to this party, in RL I've been working and only able to use my mobile which wont let me post on the forum, but I will post some of the emails I have had with Ray.

^^SC^^ If me being a loose cannon gets you a trophy brother I am all about that. Push hard, I will be keeping the money and you may or may not get the blond back in one piece. Twisted Evil

OK so here they are,

ME
Quote:
Mr James,

I have to make this quick as Trinity is in the car w/Peters wife or
girlfriend, Im not quite sure which yet. I will get the info from her
though if I have to beat her to within an inch of her life. We
kidnapped her this morning after I started a little fire at the
compound and all the big goons from the other location came to assist
the guards at the compound. Trinity entered the other location and
grabbed up the blond b1***. Now we have something over the thief
Peter, lets finish this. Get me a meeting with the thief and I will
FINISH him and his pretty little b1***. Gotta go find a place to hide.

Semper Fi,

Oliver

RAY
Quote:
I told you to stop please

RAY (let him sweat a bit)
Quote:
Oliver for God sake why
I told you to stop this
please i dont want anymore problem
what you are doing is a very dangerous thing
they will hunt you down and also Trin if you dont stop

Please For God sake return the girl and they money. they emailed me just now
Please i am not in support of this

Please Oliver let her go

ME
Quote:
Mr James,

You need to toughen up a little sir. I will not tolerate thieves
stealing from a hard working business man like your self. Get ahold of
Mr Graves and tell him we have the blond b1***, dont tell him Trin
broke the b1***'* nose with a viscious punch earlier when the blond
wouldnt get out of the car. Tell him you want all of the company money
back plus intrest or we will kill the blond woman.
As for the money, when I stopped counting, I was at 55000 dollars.
There is probably twice that. I have to get back to our hide out with
this food. I will try and check back in later. NOW is the time to be
strong sir.

Semper Fi,

Oliver

RAY
Quote:
Oliver

Please For God sake
Let us make Peace
these People are Mafias
they are not to touch. Please let her go with the money
stop this and for God sake

RAY (sweating again)
Quote:
Hello Oliver

I insist you pay them their money and also release the girl asap

I dont want any problem any longer
let Peter go God will do more for us

Please

ME & Trinity
Quote:
Mr. James,

Trinity wants to type the rest of this email so I am going to let her, but I should tell you I dont agree with every thing she has to say but I do agree with some of it. For what it is worth, there was 103,240 dollars in the bag.

Mr James,

Grow a set of boys. I am sorry to be mad at you but my wonderful Oliver and myself have risked all we have to uphold the honor of YOUR company. Nobody, even some stupid Don, should be able to steal from a honest business man like yourself. Oliver will not tolerate it and I love him enough to support his decisions. SO, as I see it we have a bargining chip to hold over this Peter guy. You need to cowboy up and tell that dumb f***head if he wants this stupid blond back in one piece, she's a little bruised though lol, he needs to pay up. I will let Olly back in here as I am fuming and pounding on the keyboard. BE A MAN and FIGHT for what is yours.

Trin

Mr. James,
I have nothing to add to that. Please advise as to what action you will take . . . Man or Mouse, it is yours to decide.

Semper Fi,
Oliver

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebdone wrote:
I will not tolerate thieves stealing from a hard working business man like your self.

justicebdone wrote:
Grow a set of boys.

JBD, this is hilarious and most excellent! Ray has to be sweating bullets. He is a lover, not a fighter.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JBD You've got Ray practically turning himself inside out trying to make excuses. He's promised me once again that he'll get a video to me but we'll see. I'm kinda thinking that he needs another $50,000 chopped in order to convince him but let's hope not.

The video and/or pics must depict Ray on his knees and in tears whilst making the appropriate apologetic overtures to P3ter. I'm quietly confident but maybe flippingsweat will be able to better gauge what frame of mind Ray is in at the moment.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps there should be some mention of the payment from K0sch31 that they'll get as a bonus for flushing out P3t3r Gr4v3s - just to rub salt into the wounds... Twisted Evil

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great screenplay boys. Another great Chapter in the life of Ray.
I find this comment by Ray to be particularly enlightening, as to how messed up his mind is.
Quote:
I dont want any problem any longer
let Peter go God will do more for us
God will do more for us....so, God will help this criminal steal money from people, but if anyone gets killed, He will just look the other way? and stop helping Ray steal from vics? What an @sshole! Twisted Evil Crush this worm into the ground.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Ray.

Quote:
Oliver

I understand what you mean... Please Try to talk to trinity.
all they want is just to release the LADY... and i insist you do as i say to. I am a Man (are you sure Ray?) .... there is no gain in fighting anymore. this fighting wont stop and i dont want anyone to get hurt and also to loose his or her life anymore. there are many blood who needs to fulfill there destiny. You and I have a very long way to go.

Please Let her go. all they want is just to let her be in peace.

OLIVER and TRIN... i am so happy i have you and you too are gonna be a perfect couple. (It's like we are almost one person we are so perfect Wink ) Just let her go.

Let me know what your choice is but mine is to let the Lady go in peace.. i will reward you for all

Thanks
Ray

It looks like I can play Trinity off as a looser cannon than myself. I will try and talk her into letting Tatiyana go, but I dont think Trinity is going to like that idea Twisted Evil

I have not responded to Ray and have no plans to until Mon night EST. Any ideas or suggestions will be welcome until that time:-)

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, this thread went awful quiet over Easter. The latest between Ray and P3ter: - Ray has just missed a 24 hour deadline to provide photographic and/or video proof of his deep and eternal regret over having P3ter shot five times. P3ter is now committed to chopping every single dolla from Ray he can. So if anyone wants to send more of Ray's fictitious money my way. P3ter would appreciate it.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe 'Ray' is hanging up his boots as he's in waaay too deep for comfort now. If that is the case, M1ke whatshisface (another Ray character) looks like the next name on the list...rinse and repeat...maybe P3ter gets a taste for chopping and takes it wider?!
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my char J@ck G0ff will let R@y he received a check today. It will be available for a chop on Thurs.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard from Ray recently? Last e-mail my characters got was on Sunday. Before that he was accusing me of sounding like someone he knows:

Quote:
Hey Nick
I want to know who ou are
tell me your real name and your location
you talk like someone i know
A friend
Very close friend

Tell me

Clearly he got a slap for that but I'm worried he may have become too suspicious or just given up on us?
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heard again from Ray about 12 hours ago, just more whining and self pity dross.

@ Yousa_Sakashite. Has Ray advised you to forward the payment onto B0v1s or simply to WU transfer it to one of his contacts?
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Ray is hanging up his boots yet. Despite all the mayhem, he may be getting complacent because lots of money is getting through to B0vis and B0vis in turn has sent Ray $40,000 by bank transfer, with another $10,000 being sent tomorrow (Wednesday). He hasn't gotten any of it yet, but he must think he hears the money truck rumbling down his lane. That will change soon.

Tomorrow, I will tell him that the $40,000 bank transfer (actually two $20k transfers) failed. I was planning to give him a vague reason, either saying that the receiving account was found to be involved in fraud, or maybe it was a bad Swift code.

But if P3ter wants to chop the money instead, that sounds like fun, too. P3ter can chop one or both of the $20k transfers. If so, I'll tell Ray I was notified that the transfer was complete.

@Sir Cumfrence, if you want P3te to chop the payment from Yousa_Sakashite's J@ck G0ff character, here's what you have to deal with. J@ck has been instructed to WU the money to B0vis. B0vis will call J@ck when the check is supposed to clear, to make sure J@ck isn't chopped. If you have an idea for how you want to pull off a chop, let me know and I'll play my part. Otherwise I'll come up with something and let you know.

B0vis has been out of town on a little Easter vacation, but is returning Wednesday. Not returning home, mind you, but returning to his undisclosed location where Ray made him move to avoid any attacks from mobsters.

Meanwhile, Ray is picking up the pace with my other dispatcher character B3n. Previously, B3n was tricked into a mass chop by arranblonde's N1ck An3lka. Ray was angry but told B3n to write himself a $5k bonus check. Yesterday Ray sent this:
Ray wrote:
Hello B3n

How are you doing?
Just checking on you

B3n wrote:
Why thank you. How kind of you to think of me. I am doing well, especially after your generous bonus.
How are you doing? I hope your Easter was warm and spiritually satisfying for you and your family.
Best wishes to you.
B3n

Ray wrote:
You are always welcome anytime
Please can you write checks for these people and send it to them via USPS postal service?

[4 names and addresses]

Please send them 4,000$ each

B3n wrote:
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. You are actually assigning me some work. I have a little problem. How do I know you are real and not the faker trying to steal more checks? I don't want to be fooled again.

I will need phones and emails for these people. I will also need new checks. That will be your proof that you are real. If you can prove that you are sending me checks, I will know you are not the faker. If you refuse to provide contact info, I will know you are the fraudstar. If you are real, I hope you are not offended by this. I am trying to protect you from the faker who stole so many of your checks before. If you are the faker, then I hope you realize you will not get away with another trick.

Ray wrote:
Thank you so much but requesting for this will not be for any security
I mistakingly did not logged out the other time that was why i was scammed
But the rules is i cannot give you the phone number of my contacts. i am sure you know its for security reasons and morever I am the real one
R@ymond j@mes is my name and you are B3n. I am using Fl3tchers Email. i assigned you to Fl3cther. if you can aso remember you and Fl3tcher had some misunderstanding and this gives me the right to take over

I hope with that you will be convinced i am R@ymond.

Less i forget, do you remember you travelled to UK to visit your wife's family and requested the checks to be sent to your apartment in Uk which Fl3tcher couldnt till you got home and got the checks in your house?

Thanks

B3n wrote:
If you can not give me phone numbers, I understand. However, I have some experience with such things. I am a volunteer with several clubs at our church. I maintain the mailing lists. Having phone numbers or emails, or preferably both, is a must for ensuring good mailings. Otherwise there is no assurance that the mailings arrived. Also, people frequently move to a new address. Or someone made a typo in the address and the mail can not arrive. There are many reasons why the mail goes astray. Without another way to contact people, you're screwed. You are the boss and I am giving you this information so that you can make better decisions. But it's your company and if you are afraid to give me the phones or emails, then I understand and respect your right.

Much more important is the question of whether you are the real Raymond at all. You must understand that all the history you told me does not prove a thing. If you are indeed Raymond, you know all these events and so do I. But so does the hacker. You told me yourself.

Simply reciting facts does not prove that you are the real Raymond. Only something tangible will prove it. The checks will prove it. If you are capable of sending me real physical checks, then I will know you are not the thief. The thief wants to steal your checks, so obviously he is not going to send me checks. There is no point in stealing his own checks.

Thanks a lot. If you are the real Raymond, please do not be offended by what I am saying. I have to be sure. I want to be a good worker and I don't want you to be ripped off again. If you are the fake Raymond, then I hope this convinces you that your tricks will not work on me.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi B0v1s... er Dog Dine. Thanks for the latest details. It's comforting to know that Ray is still on the hook.

I think it might be advantageous to allow J@ck G0ff's WU transfer to B0v1s to pass unmolested, so to speak. This would still allow Ray to believe that B0v1s is a highly valued and relentlessly honest and hard working employee.

But more importantly, the far more significant $40,000, sent in two parts may have been intercepted by P3ter's Lichtenstein banking contact Lars Kieber, who is a criminal mastermind in diverting transfered funds sent using the lax security methods employed by whichever bank you used to make the transfer. I won't mention this to Ray till you OK it. And if you are OK with it could you please PM me the transfer details.

BTW I truely believe that B3n requires photographic proof that the so called Raymond that he is dealing with, really is the truely genuine guaranteed fruadstar Raymond James.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If B3n wants to make R4y panic, could he threaten to email R4y's secretary at R4ymond1ndia.com in order to get confirmation?

That might act as a lever?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job, "Ben" and company. I get an image reminiscent of The Three Stooges, when Curly's head is in the wine press, and the hand wheel is being turned. ow-ow-ow-ow! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SC and DD - I agree with letting J@ck's money go through again this time. J@ck is a good employee and very prompt. Hell, he even pays the WU fees out of his cut of the money. But, R@y hasn't been sending him enough or large enough checks, so as soon as J@ck gets a big one or several smaller ones. I think J@ck might be tempted to take off with R@y's money himself. I hope R@y doesn't have any company police! Smile

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
If B3n wants to make R4y panic, could he threaten to email R4y's secretary at R4ymond1ndia.com in order to get confirmation?

Good idea. I'll use that if necessary. For now, Ray is wriggling but B3n is squeezing Ray's head a little tighter in the wine press.

Ray wrote:
I am so happy to read from you
If i am the fake raymond, i will not sit to read all these emails
But i assure you the email is safe now. to proff this to you the checks are [bank name] checka nd i am sure you got 4 booklet which has 30 pieces in each

What else do you want from me to proof to you that i am the Real Raymond?

I understand its for security reason

B3n wrote:
Hi Ray, if you are really Ray.

As I told you before, there are 2 very specific things I need in order to prove you are the real Raymond.

I need you to send me new checks. The faker will not or can not do that.

I need you to send me the phones and emails of the people to receive checks. That way I can verify they are really Raymond's clients and not bogus names.

I know very well that if you are the real Raymond, you will be happy to prove your authenticity, because it is to protect your own business from fraud. If you are the fake Raymond, you will resist the proof, because you have no interest in protecting the real Raymond. You just want me to send the checks quickly so you can do a quick ripoff again. The more you resist my requests, the more sure I am that you are fake.

Ben

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update to R@y. I can hear his greedy little paws rubbing together.

Quote:
R@y,

I received and cashed my second check. I have made payment of $6300 to B0vis via WU as instructed. I have to talk to you though R@y. I have worked for you for about 1 month now and have only earned about $1000. That's $12,000 annually which puts me at the poverty line. You don't want your employees to be at the poverty line do you R@y? I have proven my loyalty and ability to follow directions.

Please put me onto your bigger corporate accounts where I can start earning $3-4,000 per week, or send me multiple checks each week. I can't live in the poor house R@y. I still haven't gone for my birthday dinner because I haven't earned enough to finish paying off my back bills.

Help me out please.

J@ck

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic