SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NERV SAFARI TO NEPAL (9/19): A second try?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bat^freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@slowfreddie - That's quite funny. This is the exact location

27�48'14.06"N 86�42'30.33"E

I hope that is just a local monument...

Dead Banks: Canada x1
Other Scam Websites: Tsunami United States x1 Phishing United States x1 Mortar x13
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

seton wrote:
Could you just claim that you were denied entry because the government did not want to make waves by letting in a known supporter of an independent Tibet? Wink

Good effort, but as India hosts The Dalai Lama and the government of Tibet in Exile, that wouldn't wash at all.

Better just to say 'visa complications', there are no border-issue visas for India, only advance/consulate-issued visas. This causes carnage at the consulate offices when people buy cheap package tours to Goa, then find they have to queue early in the morning in Birmingham or London in the hope of getting one of that day's visas!
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1. How much road distance from Katmandu to Namche bazaar? Take the bus from Katmandu to Jiri (overnight) and then walk for 2 weeks.

2. Is there air root to Namche bazaar from Katmandu? No (not a tourist shuttle anyway), but there is one from Katmandu to Lukla from which it is a day's walk to Namche

We are in hot climate we have no practice to bare cold climate (send them pictures of walking near Namche - daytime is T-shirt weather! Tell them it is surprisingly mild at this time of year. Night time might get a little nippy though - minus 40 when I got out and about on the Lhotse/Nuptse ridge)

Purple Flower
2muchfreetime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a newb to the forum, some of these safaris are amazing (I read about 50 pages of the 3d saga last night).

But this safari is taking it to a whole new level if you're really going to try to have them summit Everest. I can't wait to see how far they'll get.

And I'll be looking forward to seeing a mugu on the moon by 2020.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgive me for being stupid but I thought any mugu going on a spiritual journey had to go by battered Peugeot 505.

Smile

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ GordonBennett: Surely you cannot expect them to ascend the Lhotse/Nuptse wall! Lhotse is 27,920 ft and Nuptse is 25,970 ft. That means that the whole ridge in between them is above the 25,000 ft death zone!

The mere trek from Namche Bazaar to the base of the ridge would be a major nutbuster for the mugus.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nah, nothing so mean. Cool I PMed Yakuza about a route I took, which only got to about 21,000 and was not too taxing. No climbing involved, just a huge slog over one end of the ridge. It's probably got another name, but Lhotse/Nuptse gives people the right idea of the area, while Kongma La pass probably means nothing to most people.

Purple Flower
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only 21,000 ft. hmmmm...piece of cake. Shocked

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you seen this piece of cake?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that second picture looks a bit like the Kongma La. Bloody glad there was no snow when I was there.
Here ya go - just a walk in the park! CLICKY

Purple Flower

Last edited by GordonBennett on Mon May 05, 2008 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A beautiful spot. I can't wait for their pictures to arrive. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the slight necro, but I really wonder what has happened to those lads... And to Yakuza, as he's been off the air for two months too...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been wondering the same thing. This bait was ongoing with some real promise.

Safari Issac to Chad
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What´s new with this bait? Lads got suspicious???

Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the lads baited him into coming to Nepal?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And then murdered him? Confused

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In actuality the bait fell apart, specially since it was 5 tattooed mugus that had to be convinced.

Months passed and I didnt heard from them, but then on June 6...

Quote:
beloved
How are you. This is Pr.K.R4jasekh4r from INDIA waiting for your reply.I want to come to NEPAL to meet you. Please remember ME. Waiting for your kind reply.
yours in Christ
Pr.K.Ra4jasekh4r.

I didnt noticed the email because i seldom check that account, then he tried again on Sept 5:

Quote:
SAKURA HI HOW R U. LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOU ( in full) IT IS GREAT PLEASER TO HAVE UR FRIENDSHIP.Reply soon. Please.

To which I replied as soon as i saw the emails on a random check to the email account:

Quote:

I am sorry Raja, but your fellow 'priests' are not honorable men, they sent me emails with bad words and profanity. I decided to call everything off, one of them said sexual things to me, how can a lady be treated like that!

And so i got this today:

Quote:
REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE
SISTER,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. NOW I HAVE NO CONECTIONS WITH MY PREVIOUS FRIENDS,ANYHOW IT IS GOD'S WILL TO MEET YOU AGAIN.AS A PASTOR I KNOW HOW TO MOVE BEFORE GOD.
NOW WHERE ARE YOU ,AND WHAT IS YOUR ACTIVITIES,AND HOW IS OUR TEAM .CONVAY MY GREETINGS TO ALL.I WANT TO TALK WITH YOU IN CHAT ,SO PLZ MENTION THE TIME YOU WILL COME.I AM PRAYING FOR YOU HERE.IF IT IS GOD'S WILL WE WILL MEET AGAIN. THANK YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
YOUR'S IN HIS SERVICE.
REV K. R4J4SEKH4R.

So my guess is that when the other 4 mugus realized that they had been tattooed w/out money or something they turned on the mugu that did most of the convincing. If anyone remembers these mugus had a TV spot on television, made several videos, a massive baptism video, massive banner (2) and other things. So they would have been pretty pissed off, this poor mugu lost his friends, but he came back through the glory that is the faith of nerv.

lets give this one a second try, lets see what we can do with this lad shall we? ill ask in detail what happened to his friends Smile

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here is my reply to him:

Quote:
Dear Brother;

I see that you have returned with the love and high spirit of the Angels of NERV. I am happy but at the same time sad. you see brother, i was so happy and waiting to see you and your friends. men to whom i had respect and believed to be real men and not fools. They got angry, i received emails from them telling me to have sexual relations with dogs!, they were angry and i do not know why. What happened brother? did they get angry with you too? did they turn violent? did they hit you and abandoned you? I am so sorry, i miss you, you were the best kindest person that i ever talked to.

I also have more bad news because I got divorced 2 weeks ago, i am very lonely, are you a married man? well NERV is certainly still strong and has fully recovered from the Death of Gend0. are you able to travel to Nepal?

Tell me EVERYTHING that happened to you, i hope everything is ok. I have attached a picture of myself, i hope that you can send me a picture of your own if you really care about me.

Misses you..

Sakura Tokugawa

PS: Thanks for coming back.

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad ot hear the Nepal safari is back on track Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Uncle Pecos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol...this is awesome. Nepal...lol. I still have NO idea how you get these lads to go to such lengths. Are they REALLY that greedy?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can get him there in time, I have a friend doing the Everest track. He arrives in Kathmandu on 15th Oct and leaves 2nd Nov, so if we can coordinate you might get a picture trophy and a first hand report!
What nationality/ethnicity is your lad?

Purple Flower
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

interesting...

He is from India.

GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame - an Indian in Nepal ain't going to stick out much, but the offer still stands. Cool

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic