SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There comes a time when it has to end (2000 miles ridden)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got off the bike after an evening ride. Wow that must have been scary for you. I remember having a very large black lab come at me late one night about 20 years ago. I did exactly the same as you did. Got out of my clips and used the bike to fend the dog off. I remember it making contact with my tires. I actually got a .380 out, clicked off the safety and was foolishly aiming for a flank to rack up a vet bill when the owners called the dog off. I now carry pepper spray clipped to my front water bottle cage.

I cleaned and lubed my chain with a product called Dumonde Tech Lite for the first time tonight. Absolutely the best chain lube I have ever seen. It supposed to not attract dirt but what I've noticed is its quiet, has reduced friction and easy shifting.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
what I've noticed is its quiet, has reduced friction and easy shifting.
Did you remember to refit the chain? Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Not putting on the chain would make things very quiet and easy to spin. No, initial use last night shows its very good. My only questions at this point would be if dirt is attracted to it and how long it lasts. I would like a lube that lasts a hundred miles. Reports on the net seem to say it will.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing @ Callum

Log from tonights ride:

Mar 18th

Top speed 17.2 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 12.5 mph
Distance = 5.12 miles
Time 24:34:2

Pulse before ride = 62 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 104 bpm's 10:44pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 88 bpm's 10:54pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 84 bpm's 11:04pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = (I'll edit it in later) bpm's 11:44pm

Total miles ridden = 116.05

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
My only questions at this point would be if dirt is attracted to it and how long it lasts.
If it's any good, arrange to have a 44 gallon drum dumped over thte PWT would you? The trouble with a silent chain is you start to notice all those other little squeaks and rattles. They'll eventually do your head in...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what it is, but for the last 2 nights, I have felt pretty weak right at the start of the ride, I have also been getting little stabbing pains and twinges in the left breast area of my chest, I'm not sure if that's down to the riding, or down to carrying the 2 wardrobes up to our 3rd floor flat yesterday, these are not the cardiac arrythmia's that I usually get were my heart beats irregularly and misses beats, I might have to go for a check up with the doctor, having said that, my average speed tonight of 12.7mph was the highest I have reached so far, log for tonights ride:

Mar 19th

Top speed 17.4 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 12.7 mph
Distance = 7.29 miles
Time 34:18:5

Pulse before ride = 70 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 104 bpm's 8:31pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 90 bpm's 8:41xpm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 88 bpm's 8:51pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 88 bpm's 9:31pm

Total miles ridden = 123.34

[edit]

Edited to correct, left breast, not right.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can tell you are very, ahem, 'focussed' on this SP. Well done. Sorry if I missed it in the thread but since the aim of this project was to lose some weight as well as get fit have you actually lost weight and/or noticed any changes in your body shape, tone, etc?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gnasher, so far, my weight was 14 stone, it's now down to 13 stone and 5lbs, so a 9lbs loss so far, likely to have dropped a couple more pounds by tomorrow morning, I always do.

Today I have eaten some boiled chicken breast with some sauce on it and cous cous, I have been eating junk food and noodles for the last few weeks due to not having a cooker since we movd home, we now have one so I can start cooking healthy food again, as a result of eating crap for a few weeks, my weight has been hovering around 13 stone 7lbs, I now expect it to drop, I think most of the weight lost so far has been from my top half, my shoulders are a smaller and bonier, I must do some weights, otherwise I will end up with massive legs and a skinny upper half Very Happy

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep up the good work S.P Very Happy

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat and with all this exercise your muscle mass will be increasing so judging your progress by weight alone isn't an accurate gauge of your progress. Try measuring some key areas like upper arm, chest, waist, upper leg and (if you dare) take some 'before' and 'after' pics of yourself in a full length mirror (lycra optional). You should be able to see some very noticeable changes. And yes, doing some upper torso core/strength training will keep you looking more 'balanced'. Have you started shaving your arms and legs yet? Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go SP you may motived me to get off my fat arse and try to get heathy

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gnasher, at the start, I did measure my chest, biceps, calves, thighs, waist etc, had it down on notepad somewhere, but I can't find it now, I'll measure up again later on.

I know my waist is less than it was, because my 36 inch waist jeans, which were very tight, are now hanging off me, my shoulders have definitely lost weight, as have my arms.

I didn't go out yesterday, I wanted to give my chest a rest after getting those stabbing pains and twinges, I only got them a couple of times yesterday and not had them since, thankfully.

Just in from my ride, the damn wind is a killer today, it's getting on for 30mph around here, I had to stop for 30 seconds after only 0.87 miles, my lungs were killing me, I could hardly breathe and the wind was stopping me dead, I was alright after the breather and the wind wasn't as bad along the pebble path, I got to 3 mile point when I saw the blackest clouds I have ever seen, so rather than carry on in to Bexhill, I turned back before the path turned in to a quagmire, about 50 yards from my flat the heavens opened up, perfect timing, I have never seen clouds like this before, I was looking up at them on the way back and they looked like something out of a horror film, swirling around, wish I had a video camera with me, it has now gone to dump it's load on the rest of Europe.

Mar 20th: No riding, gave my chest a rest due to the stabbing pains/twinges.

Mar 21st

Top speed 25.5 mph (down steep cycle path)
Avg speed = 9.7 mph
Distance = 6.82 miles
Time 42:05:4

Pulse before ride = 66 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 100 bpm's 6:19pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 96 bpm's 6:29pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 86 bpm's 6:39pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 80 bpm's 7:19pm

Total miles ridden = 130.16

Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
. . . . . those stabbing pains and twinges, . . .

Give yer lass a slap.
She left the needle in when she sewed the button on yer vest.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
... Give yer lass a slap. ...

One has to admire the Brits for adhering to traditional family values. Shocked
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from my nightly ride, it made a nice change for the wind to be behind me for the first mile, the winds are about 20mph at the moment, that gave me a chance to get the lungs working up the very gently incline, it really does make a difference to riding in to the wind at the start, so riding back in to the wind wasn't so bad this time, I was only going to do about 4 - 5 miles, but I did a bit extra in case I can't get out tomorrow if we get the forecast snow, we were due some today, but luckily, all we got was 3 seperate showers of hailstones.

Mar 22nd

Top speed 18.1 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 12.5 mph
Distance = 8.75 miles
Time 42:00:3

Pulse before ride = 70 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 108 bpm's 7:45pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 94 bpm's 7:55pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 84 bpm's 8:05pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 80 bpm's 8:45pm

Total miles ridden = 138.91

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so proud of you and we will have you longer. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona, I might live longer if the cycling doesn't kill me first Very Happy

It's a bit nippy out there tonight, my ears are throbbing from the cold, but at least it isn't snowing, yet, log for tonights ride.

Mar 23rd

Top speed 16.4 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 12.3 mph
Distance = 7.50 miles
Time 36:21:9

Pulse before ride = 68 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 110 bpm's 10:38pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 92 bpm's 10:48pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 88 bpm's 10:58pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 80 bpm's 11:38pm

Total miles ridden = 146.41

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I stepped on the weighing scales today, my weight is now exactly 13 stone, I have lost a whole stone (14lbs) since the start Cool

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a question from the continent, how many kilograms is a stone - now that I�m familiar with miles/inches/Wernicks/light years?

Well, it could be the next question on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?, and I�d like to be prepared Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frumpy, a stone is 14 pounds in weight, which is equal to 6.349 kilos.

Formula: 1 kg = 2.205 lbs

Note: there are 16oz to 1lb

Or

Formula: 1 lb = 0.4535 kg

Note: there are 16oz to 1lb

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had my ride over to Bexhill and back, I'll go out for another ride tonight.

Mar 24th

Top speed 25.0 mph (down steep cycle path hill)
Avg speed = 10.2 mph
Distance = 10.82 miles
Time 01:03:04

Pulse before ride = 68 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 102 bpm's 6:36pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 90 bpm's 6:46pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 84 bpm's 6:56pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = (I'll edit it in later) bpm's 7:36pm

Total miles ridden = 157.23

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from my little night spin:

Mar 24th (2nd ride of the day)

Top speed 17.0 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 12.5 mph
Distance = 5.39 miles
Time 25:42:5

Pulse before ride = 72 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 110 bpm's 10:43pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 92 bpm's 10:53pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 88 bpm's 11:03pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = (I'll edit it in later) bpm's 11:43pm

Total miles today = 16.21
Total miles ridden = 162.62

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Formula: 1 lb = 0.4535 kg

Thanks :jikes: I was expecting it to be as easy as it is. One pound just being 500gr would only have confused me unnecessarily... Mr. Green

BTW, I am following this thread with the same participation as an ordinary SP safari thread. It�s only the funny emails that are missing here.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Log for tonights ride:

Mar 25th

Top speed 18.5 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 12.6 mph
Distance = 7.90 miles
Time 37:22:2

Pulse before ride = 64 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 102 bpm's 9:37pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 86 bpm's 9:47pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 84 bpm's 9:57pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 78 bpm's 10:37pm

Total miles ridden = 170.52

Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
little stabbing pains and twinges in the left breast area of my chest

I get those sometimes when I go running, I feel them behind the pectoral muscle if that makes sense. They usually go away with rest.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic