SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like my fake wire transfer passed muster but B1IIy is having admin problems. Very Happy
Quote:
LISTEN TO ME, I RECIEVE THE PAYMENT SCAN COPY BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM HERE, YOU ARE ADVICE TO GO AND REMOVE THE MONEY FROM THAT ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU AND SEND THE MONEY TO THIS NEW ACCOUNT THAT IS GIVEN NOW, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DELAY THIS PAYMENT HOW WHICH YOU MAKE IT THE FIRST TIME I GAVE IT TO YOU THIS WHOULD HAVE BENN HAPPEN, LET ME TELL YOU DO NOT TRY ANY THIING STUPID BECOUSE AM ANGRY HERE ESPECAILLY WITH YOU SO IF YOU LET ME CHARGE MY MIND AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE I KILL YOU AND NAIL U TO THE STREET.

BELOW ARE THE NEW ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT IS GIVING TO YOU NOW

Bank Name: Lloyds Tsb
Account Name : Mr T.R . M@g@dzire
Account Number :oooo3702
Sort Code :3o9o90
Customers BIC ;LoYDGBxxxxx
Customer IBAN :GB67 LoYD 3090 9ooo oo37 02
Bank Adress :Lloyds Tsb plc corporation Street .Blackpool
United Kingdom

MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE SCAN COPY AS YOU DID BEFORE,ALSO YOU ARE WARN NOT TO PLAY WITH ME THIS TME, IF I FIND OUT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH ME, I WILL MAKE SURE I KILL YOU

Does anyone know if this is a new account? Should I email this to Alan or PM it to one of you guys? I think I'd better go and sign up for a mentor.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is not one I have submitted. Congrats on getting to close an account.

email Alan the information.

Oh, and request a mentor Smile

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done and done. Very Happy
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Fr0sty is running out of money:

He sent a record 2 email to S@ndi B33ch today and this one was only 4 hours after the last death threat:
Quote:
subject GET BACK TO US BEFORE YOU DIE

Listen to me you are inform now not to make the payment into the account given to you,if you are ready to make the payment get back to us, am inform now that you are trying to eun away, let me tell you, if you try and thing stupid i will tell my boss to kill you that is all.

Oh, and no one should ever try to eun away from Fr0sty the 1ceM@n.

$500 Western Union S3cur3 to the first baiter that gets his mugu to sing the Fr0sty the 1ceM@n song and record it for us.

Edit: Fixed my comments

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ DB: Thanks. I got dragged away from my favorite idiot lad to deal with other matters. I'll keep the mass chop scenario in mind. I'll probably go for it with you guys. Any room for B0ris?

@ Youssa: Looks like you're having a great time with Fr0sty the 1ceman Very Happy

@ Mostly: Good to see you're diving right into this. Great photochopped document. If you still require a mentor, especially with this bait, just let me know here or by PM and I'll let Cherrie know.

Anybody seen Ambush?

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe you guys still got Frosty all hot and bothered, and that he hasn't changed that much over all this time. You got a gem of a dumass mugu there. And MostlyHarmless, you are doing just great! You're a natural hitman killer. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting tired of producing documents. Maybe his protection shop is running a bit too well Laughing

Quote:
WELL YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY CLEINT I HAVE, THIS IS THE SAME CERTIFICATE THAT I HAVE GIVEN TO MY NEW CLEINT THAT JUST REQUESTED FOR PROTECTION AND NON OF THEM HAS EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT IT SO I AM SO SORRY TO SAY I CAN NOT GO FOR ANOTHER REGISTRATION FOR A PROTECTION PROGRAM

You guys can help me by asking for the 'standard' Protection Lad Institute logo's, certificates and invoices .. (this way his fees are tax deductible you see) Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
and that he hasn't changed that much over all this time.

He changed from a ice cold die hard assassin into a very professional Protection Lad producing contracts, invoices, certificates .. I'd say that's some turnaround .. Smile

Mostly and Youssa are doing a great job .. I grant you that one !!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the last 2 vic characters I baited him with were way too far over the top-but he has't given up on them yet.I just opened another acount to bait him from.This has got to be one of the dumbest mugus of all time-I just reread this thread from the beginning.The sheer number of people baiting him,using multiple characters is mind boggling to try and follow.This has to be way to much like a job for his liking Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB, what's your protection modality? I'm thinking that my last victim who sent the $$ to B0ris instead of Fr0sty might be interested. Of course, I'll tell him that a trusted friend of mine told me that the Lad Institute is amongst the best.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans: Real basic .. Frosty offers a personal protection plan against hitmen and other evil .. I planned trying to stretch his services a little step by step .. home alarms, weaponry .. that kind of thing ..

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn DD, why didn't you tell me B1lly was so expensive with his srong protection (or should that be sarong)? Oh and beware the bandicts:

Quote:
HELLO MR P@TRICK BEN@T@R.
HOW ARE YOU? IS GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL YOU HAVE SAID AND I MOST ALSO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE SEEN ALL YOUR DETAIL FOR YOUR HOME ADDRESS, WITH WHAT YOU HAVE SIAD CONCERNING YOUR AREA SO I THINK I WILL BE SENDING YOU 5 MEN FOR A SECURE AND SRONG PROTECTION BECAUSE OF THE BANDICT THAT ARE IN YOUR COMMUNITY.

SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW NOW THAT YOU WILL PAY ME $20,000 FOR THIS 5 MEN PER MONTH AND I ALSO WANT TO TELL YOU THAT AS SOON AS YOU HAVE AGREE TO PAY THIS MONEY I WILL BE SENDING YOU MY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE AND THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT WHICH YOU ARE TO SIGN AND SEND BACK TO ME TO PROVE THAT WE ARE INTO A PROTECTION DEAL.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO GET BACK TO ME AND TELL ME WHEN YOU WANT THIS PROTECTION TO START AND THE MODE OF WHICH YOU PREFEAR {Freudian slip here?} TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT.AND YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE MY BOYS CAN COMMENCE WITH THEIR JOB FOR THE PROTECTION ON YOU.

HAVE A NICE DAY
YOURS PROTECTOR.
B1LLY FR0ST

Well, I guess I will have to agree to this amount and get my L@d 1nst1tute registraction certificate {BTW: Fr0sty got the spelling right this time. I hope a vic didn't correct him on registraction}
Quote:
Mr. B1lly Fr0st,
I am doing well and glad you have provided such a comprehensive analysis of me situation here. Your coverage seems Robin Hood and me preferred payment method is Jumping Jack Flash, but I can be flexible.

I wish the protection to start on April 1st, so let's please not delay this arrangement.
Have a nice day too!

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Youssa: I kind of told him Mr. Benata@r is a very wealthy guy .. I advised him to double the fees for him, in order to get a fair discount of my own protection invoices .. Embarassed Sorry about that Laughing

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is coming out of the commission for recommending B1lly to me in the first place.

I shall now only be paying you $50,000 virtual dollars!

Here is the latest response to St3v3n B0n3 from another of my baiting characters:
Quote:
Mr. B0n3,
Please check the SWAFT CODE Smile that you sent me. The bank I was at stated that the account is not available to transfer funds into {because it is CLOSED} Twisted Evil and the SWAFT CODE is bad.

I am trying. Please don't kill me.

Edit: Added update on another char's Fr0sty experience

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE ADVICE TO GO AND REMOVE THE MONEY FROM THAT ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU AND SEND THE MONEY TO THIS NEW ACCOUNT THAT IS GIVEN NOW, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DELAY THIS PAYMENT HOW WHICH YOU MAKE IT THE FIRST TIME I GAVE IT TO YOU THIS WHOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPEN, LET ME TELL YOU DO NOT TRY ANY THIING STUPID BECOUSE AM ANGRY HERE ESPECAILLY WITH YOU SO IF YOU LET ME CHARGE MY MIND AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE I KILL YOU AND NAIL U TO THE STREET.

BELOW ARE THE NEW ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT IS GIVING TO YOU NOW

Bank Name: Ll0yds Tsb
4ccount Name : Mr T.R . M4g4dzlre
4ccount Number :oo003702
Sort Code :3o909o
Customers BIC ;L0YDGB21363
Customer IBAN :GB67 L0YD 3090 9ooo 0037 02
Bank Adress :Lloyds Tsb plc corporatlon Street .Blackpool
United Kingdom

MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE SCAN COPY AS YOU DID BEFORE,ALSO YOU ARE WARN NOT TO PLAY WITH ME THIS TME, IF I FIND OUT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH ME, I WILL MAKE SURE I KILL YOU

Oops,used old information.Billy is not happy.I think this account is already forwarded.Lets see if I screw him around till this one goes down.

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, B1lly seems to be getting mad about accounts:
Quote:
LISTEN TO ME, YOU ARE DELAYING MY BOYS TO CARRY OUT THE JOB, AM SENDING YOU ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL USE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT,AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT SEND US A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT DETAILS,YOU ARE WARN FOR THE LAST TIME OR YOU WILL DIE.
AFTER THE PAYMENT IS BEEN COMFIRM HERE,WE ARE GOING TO DROP THE TAPE IN YOUR HOUSE, WE ARE GOING TO KEEP IT TO A PLACE WHERE YOU WILL SEE AND FIND IT,LISTEN TO ME ACT FAST BEFORE YOU BLAME YOUR SELF,

DON'T LET MY BOYS POINT GUN ON YOU AGAIN IF THEY DO THEY ARE GOING TO KILL YOU.

SO GO AND PAY THE MONEY TO THIS ACCOUNT AND ALSO SEND A SCAN COPY TO MY BOYS TO SEE SO THAT THEY CAN LEAVE.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

<Same account info as above, are we sure it was submitted Doc?>

ALSO AM TELLING YOU TO ACT FAST BEFORE YOU GET KILLED,AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT
ALSO SEND A SCAN COPY OF THE SLIP TO MY BOYS MAIL,[email protected] FOR THEM
TO SET YOU FREE.

YOU ARE WARN NOT TO PLAY WITH US OR YOU DIE

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa- I emailed Alan yesterday with the info on that account using the format mentioned in the instructions. I haven't heard anything back from him so I assume it was ok.

I didn't reply to him yesterday so he mailed me this morning.
Quote:
Listen to me why are you keeping me waiting,are you playing with me, do you think i still have time to waste on you,if you know what is good for you better make the payment to the new account give to you,do note waste my time,if you play with me, you will find it difficulte.

It seems the stress has been too much for B@mbi and she replies to him through a drug induced haze.
Quote:
billyt i sorry thta i cuoldnt get back ti yuo yestrdau bit when i resd yure emsil i callopsedi becmae hystorical ad startad cring adn screeming. teh stress of thes got to be too mich. i thinked tha it wes ovre adn you had ben piad
the doctar gav eme drugs to caml me down but am raelly griggy now/ bene asleerp sionce ywestrday. will gert tim to do teh trinsfer a gain tp you new bamnk acccunt todya..

Edit to add update.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston

Last edited by MostlyHarmless on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I will stall and let St3v3n know that my Credit Union closed early for the Easter Holiday. Wink

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yousa_Sakashite wrote:
Wow, B1lly seems to be getting mad about accounts:

twaddler .. nagging about 8(or so?) fried bank accounts .. Twisted Evil

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE ASKING ME QUESTION,WELL I KNOW YOU ARE NOT READY TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT THAT WHY YOU ARE ASKING ME QUESTION, ALSO AM INFORMING YOU NOW THAT YOU SHOULD GET READY TO DIE,I WILL MAKE SURE EVERY ONE IN THAT STREET WILL NOTICE YOUR BODY IN THAT CORNER OF THE WALL,IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU,YOU BETTER MAKE THE PAYMENT INTO THE NEW ACCOUNT THAT IS GIVEN TO YOU OR YOU FACE THE REALITY.

DON'T COME BACK WITH QUESTION OR YOU DIE,YOU ARE WARN TO ACT FAST BEFORE WE CHANGE OUR MIND OVER YOU..LISTEN TO ME WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FIRST ACCCOUNT IS NOT THE MATTER, YOU ACT ACCONDING TO MY INSTREUCTION.

All I did was ask him what was wrong with the account I already put the money in.He seems rather touchy about the subject.I think Billy is having another bad day.

Jack the hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*lol* .. Nice going, Doc .. 'Bad day' is one of his middle names for almost 2 months now Laughing

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
<Same account info as above, are we sure it was submitted Doc?>

Youssa, it takes a bit of time for Alan to toast the accounts. Anywhere from a few days to a week depending on his workload, but he's good for it. This being a long weekend, it may take a bit longer.

Speaking of which, we're up to what now? 6, 7 accounts ?
Twisted Evil

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lad has been having a rough time of it lately,I think he may need some help.

Quote:
I do not know who it is who should want me dead.I am but a humble priest.How is it you have strayed so far fron the Lords path my son?

Starting today,B1lly has a priest.Don't know exactly where I may go with it,but ought to be good for a few good sig lines,F4ther J0hn H0lm3s,is here to help him Very Happy

Jack the hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some instructions for new candidates that want to make use of frosty's 'Asc0m Assas1ns pr0tection pr0gram'. He's too lazy to contact anyone, as you can read below.

It's important you e-mail him at , because that's the only email address that Phuck Ph4yes is using contacting him. Phuck wouldn't know the other addy's he's using.

Please also mention Phuck as the one that tipped you on his protection services, because Phuck is negotiating a percentage for every new supplied client. Smile

Quote:
HELLO MR PHUCK PH@YES.

THANKS TO YOUR EMAIL AND AS WELL FOR THE COMMITEE MEMBERS THAT YOU HAVE DIRECT TO ME, SO AS FOR THE LAD INSTITUTE YOU KNOW WELL THAT THIS CERTIFICATE IS GOING TO TAKE SOMETIME SO AS SOON AS I GET THE CERTIFICATE I WILL IMMEDIATELY FORWARD IT TO YOU AND THE COMMITEE MEMBER TO SEE FOR YOURSELVES.

AS FOR THE COMMITEE MEMBER I DO APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT FOR LETTING THEM KNOW ABOUT MY PROTECTION PROGRAME BUT I THINK IT IS ADVICEABLE YOU TELL THEM TO CONTACT ME THEM SELVES SINCE THEY ARE INTERESETD IN MY PROTECTION SERVICE THEY SHOULD BE THE ONE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE I WILL RESPOND TO THEM SO I ADVICE YOU GIVE THEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT THAY CAN CONTACT ME OR YOU CAN AS WELL GIVE THEM MY CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IF THEY ARE INTERESTED IN TALKING TO ME THEY WILL DIFINATELY CALL.

AND I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS ANY OF THEM GET ME PAID SO FOR NOW I DON'T IT IS IMPORTANT WE TALK ABOUT YOUR DISCOUNT I WILL BRING THAT TO TABLE WHEN THE TIME COME SO I ASK FOR THE THIRD TIME SEND ME YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER WE ARE IN BUSINESS I THINK I NEED TO HAVE YOUR NUMBER.

HAVE A NICE DAY
YOURS PROTECTOR.
BILLY FR0ST

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB I want a 10% kickback for mentioning Phuck's name.

Quote:
Andrean0 M0rrati to b1llyfr0st_oo

Sir,

I've received numerous death threats from a man called "Rip" something or another. As instructed I've paid the amount demanded to his boss, a person called Boris Ballpark or something like that, I can't exactly remember the last name but I know the first name is Boris. I was expecting everything to stop but the threats keep coming. I e-mailed the boss and that "Rip" character several times that I've given them the money. His boss, Boris Wallmart (I really can't remember his last name) told to me to stop worrying and that I should not be threatened anymore. I've told that idiot Rip about it and he still is threatening me.

A close personal friend of mine told me that she knows a person who is a cousin of my best friend's brother and that she has employed the services of a man who calls himself Phuck Ph4yes for her own protection after receiving several death threats herself. I've contacted that person Phuck, and he told me to contact you. He guaranteed me that your protection services were amongst the best and that your were a registered member of some specialized organization.

My question to you is, can your protection services help me?

Sincerely,

Andreano Morrati

If the guy proves to be the real thing, another one of my vics may employ him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic