SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
darkblue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usual script, asks for my name and bank details etc. Conact the bank director etc. Asks me to fill in forms but I don't a printer, he fills them in what a mess. I should have carried on the bait but I couldn't resist letting him know.

Here he is asking for money in a huge email

----------------------------------------------------------

Attn: MR. Mark

Your confidential mail messages was well acknowledged by us, and all your important informations data, Most especially your bank account details for your funds payment are received also ok.

However the transaction of your partner Mr. M4rt1n D1kko, is always in progress in our Bank. Infact we are very much happy to announce this goodnews to you. Also there are some vital legal documents that you and Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0 has to obtain through the help of a lawyer and provided to us before his funds wire transfer will be effective into your bank account. So tell your partner Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0, to prepare those mentioned legal documents listed below and submit them to our bank, so as to enable us to release and effect the payment of this your co-beneficiary funds into your bank account oversees immediately without any further delay, as you both requested.

On these legal documents, your name ( MR. Mark) will be attached as the favour/ guardiance of this funds, before it could be finally wire transfer directly into your bank account with immediate effect. Also those legal documents will protect you and your partner's interest, and as well both of our governments interest, once the funds is been wired transfered into your bank account, so as to proves that the fund is not a drug money, money earned from prostitutions, illegal money laundering or terrorist money, but a legitimate money/ pure inherittance of Mr. Martin Dikko from his late father. Anyway,I hope you are current about what is happening in the world nowaways our honourable customer Mr. Mark.

Moreover, it will enable your partner, Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0 now to gain full access to this his inherited funds of his late father in our bank and also authorize the immediate release order and wire bank transfer approval urgently into your nominated bank account oversees with immediate effects and legitimately for your own security also ok.

However, to obtain those legal documents mentioned, it will cost you and Mr M4rt1n D1kk0 a sum of US$2430 dollars only and this should be done by a lawyer advocate here in my country through the ministry of finance and ministry of justice of the republic of cote d'ivoire. You and Mr. M4r1in D1kk0, have to pay the lawyer the sum of us$2430 dollars only,before he can obtained those documents for you and Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0. Because, Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0 has to sworn an affidavit of claims via the high court of the Republic of Coted'Ivoire, before the commissioner of oaths here in our country and also other important documents that will be drawn on his name including your name as well with his late father's death certificate, with also some vital legal documents from the Internal Revenue, Ministry of Justice and Finances.

The list names of those said necessary legal documents requires are as follows,

1. An Affidavits of Claims Certificate ( From the Ministry of Justice)
2. Changing of Ownership Certificate ( From the Ministry of Justice via High Court )
3. His late Father's Death Certificate ( From the deceased Hospital )
4. Funds Transfer Approval Certificate ( From the Ministry of Finance )
5. Drug Free / Terrorist Clearance Certificate

Therefore, In total those legal documents will cost you people a sum of $2430 dollars only, to enable the lawyer accompany your partner ( Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0 ) to all those authorities/avenues such as at the Hospital, Cote d'Ivoire Ministry of Finance and Justice, where they will obtain those
necessary legal documentations
that will access him fully now to this his late fathers funds and also authorize the immediate release order and also immediate wire bank transfer approval into your nominated bank account in the NEW YORK, United State of America, without any further delays as you both requested.

However, I have as well negotiated with a Lawyer, An attached Lawyer to our Bank for over 18 years experience in services, and he has accepted helping you people, to get those said legal documents required and necessary for your funds release order and immediate Bank wire transfer payment into your Bank account oversees, once the legal documents fees is been paid to him as quickly as possible today. Also he authomatically assured that this will take only a period of 24 hours to obtain them all, guaranteed the Lawyer, once he comfirms the receipt of this little us$2430 dollars only for the documents fees.

Therefore i would suggest you to contact Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0 as quickly as possible today and ask him to arrange to go and meet the lawyer for more advices on how to obtain those documents, while you arrange urgently today the sum of US$2430 dollars only and have it been paid to the lawyer or better still, You can send the us$2430 dollars to your partner Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0, Via Western Union Money Transfer and ask him to go and meet the lawyer and pay the us$2430 dollars to the lawyer, so that the Lawyer will assist you both, to get those legal documents required for your funds transfer in the USA, as quickly as possible now, so as to enable us to effect the wire bank transfer of this your beneficiary funds into your nominated bank account, once immediately those legal documents are been provided to us, without any further delays.

However, these is the lawyer's contacts details. Please kindly call or email him ASAP.

BARRISTER BOB WILLIAMS

Section : Avocat Priv� � la cour d'appel d'Abidjan
Casier N� 25 - Salle des Avocats
Palais de la Justice d�Abidjan

Address : R�sidence le B�lier - Av. Delafosse
12 BP 4036 ABIDJAN 12-R.C.I

CONTACT INFORMATIONS :
EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected]
TELEPHONE : +22566442987

Please kindly email or call Barrister B0b Williams immediately now for more better clarification once you are through with this our confidential mail to you now our honourable customer MR. MARK , because without those legal documents been provided to our bank,your funds release order and onward wire transfer payment will not be approved and may put you people also in problems in your country and also ourself, if we do not conduct the wire transfer legitimately also ok.

Infact with those legal documents mentioned above obtained, you are covered and ourselves including every concerned authorities and the wire transfer will be absolutely legitimate and successful into your bank account in the USA.

Moreover, It will be welcomed highly by our both government once it finally reached into your bank account in the New York, USA. Honestly with this normal banking process and proceedures, there will be no suspicions as far this is done legally.
Also after the successful transaction and the final confirmations of this funds into your designated bank account oversees,i myself in particular will fly down to your country with Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0 to bring him for you and after three days stays in your country and also after confirming the funds to your positions, then i will quickly fly back immediately to my country to continue my works.

The travel documents for Mr. M4rt1n Dikk0, to come to your country, will be taking responsible by our bank authority and a student/ emmigrant VISA will be adviceable here. The lawyer will be taken care of this as well.

So everything left unto you people's hand now, provided you desires an immediate bank wire transfer as you requested and for the successful of your transaction also.

Also, "A stich in time saves nine". Mind you, kindly get back to us with those mentioned documents fees of us$2430 Dollars only, as quickly as possible now for the transfer to take place immediately and i am sorry, Because without those documents obtained today, the transfer of your beneficiary funds cann't take place.

Inshort, We are seriously waiting for your immediate respones to us now, so as to know whether to proceed or to cancel the transaction, thereby you people are not capable to handle your funds claims. If you are really serious and desired a legitiamte deal and successful transfer into your bank account in the United State of America, then quickly make the provisions of the us$2430 Dollars today to your partner and have it been paid to the lawyer, so that he can help you both, in obtainance of all those neccessary legal documentations, for the transfer approval of your beneficiary funds to commence immediately into your designated bank account in the USA.

Mind you, You are adviced to quickly send the us$2430 dollars today, By Western Union Money Transfer, ( www.westernunion.com ) using our Western Union Money Transfer receiving cordinate. Hereby, paying to the attentions of; Receiver Name: MR. COLLINUS CHUKWUEMEKA ORISAKWE. Receiver Address: 01 BP 4107, ABIDJAN 01 - COTE D'IVOIRE. City: ABIDJAN. Country: COTED'IVOIRE "OR" IVORY COAST. Secret Test Questions: COLOUR?. Secret Test Answer: GREEN COLOUR.

Listen Mr. Mark , Use this provided informations above and go right now to send the us$2430 Dollars quickly today by Western Union Money Transfer and email the MTCN code numbers informations to us now, so as to enable us further requisite actions, in submitting the amount to the lawyer, to enable the lawyer to help you and your partner in obtaining of all those affore-mentioned documentations and submitting to our Bank, for the onward transfer of your partner's inherited funds, into your bank account in the USA.

Anyway, feel freely to email me back and ask me any more questions concerning Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0 funds transfer oversea, into your bank account and also note that without those afore-mentioned documents obtained, i am sorry, because our bank can not make this transfer into your bank account.

So therefore, We advice you to quickly use the above name and address informations to make this payment today, by Western Union Money Transfer and email us the Western Union - MTCN transfer-ed informations, so that we can help you to contact the lawyer for the documents process and also pay him that sum of us$2430 dollars for those documentations obtainance process fees, to enable us commence the immediate wire bank transfer of your funds immediately to your door-step and bank account in the New York City, USA.

We are anticipating to receive the MTCN code numbers informations now.

Thanks for your cooperations and understanding.

COOPEC BANK CI - BANK DIRECTOR GENERAL.

MR D4V1D 0K1TA.

Me : Dear Mr Okita

That's all fine, I will pay $24.30 tonight, could I just make it $25 it would be easier?

Attn: Mr. Mark ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message and for your earlier informations.
Please kindly study the contents of my message. I do not mean us$24.30 Dollars, But instead, us$2,430.00. (Two Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty US Dollars Only).

Listen Mr. Mark , You have to make this requisite payment, as soon as possible today, so as to enable us to further an immediate actions, in getting all those required legal documentations, for your funds release and approval. Thereby, to enable our esteemed Bank, to commence further onward transfer, into your designated bank account in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

More'so, We advice you to make sure you keep top secret and strictly confidential of this transactions, from everybody over there in your country, for safety and security reasons. I am sure, your partner ( Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0 ) Has already discuss this with you. Listen Mr. Mark, We advice you again for the last time, do not disclose the ethics of this transactions, to anybody now, untill the transfer is successful into your designated bank account. Listen Again, You must not disclose to anybody, because of the amount of money involved and incase the Western Union Money Transfer people asked you to whom you want to send the money and for what?, only tell them to your sick friend in Ivory Coast, Ok!. This is very simple and i hope you will understand.

Don't also forget, Make this requisite payment of us$2,430.00. Dollars as quickly you read this message today, through Western Union Money Transfer and email us the MTCN code numbers informations, for the claiming. Mind you, make the payment quickly today, with our receiving cordinate name and address informations below :

Receiver Name : MR. COLLINUS CHUKWUEMEKA ORISAKWE
Receiver Address : 01 BP 4107, ABIDJAN 01 - COTE D'IVOIRE
City : ABIDJAN
Test Questions : COLOUR?
Test Answer : GREEN COLOUR

Once we confirm-ed the receipt of this requisite payments for the Legal Documents Fees today, (us$2,430.00. Only), Then our bank attached lawyer ( Barrister B0b Williams ) will be engaged, in obtaining all those required legal documentations and your partner' ( Mr. M4rt1n D1kk0 ) total inherited funds onward wire bank transfer will commence immediately, into your designated bank account in the NEW YORK, USA.

Therefore, Quickly go right now to Western Union Money Transfer and send this us$2,430.00. Dollars as quickly you read this message now and also email us the MTCN code numbers informations now.

Thanks for your co-operations and understanding.

Coopec Bank CI. - Bank Director General.
Mr. Dav1d Ok1ta.

Mr 0k1ta

The Western Union offices and the banks here are closed now, I won't be able to transfer the money until Friday at the earliest. Are you sure that Western Union is the best way to transfer the money to you. A bank transfer would be better for me and you.

Regards

Attn : Mr. Mark ,

Yes offcourse, Western Union is the best easy, fastest and reliable way to transfer the money. Therefore, send quickly through Western Union Money Transfer and email me the MTCN code numbers now.

Listen attentively Mr. Mark, Quickly go and make this payment today, through Western Union Money Transfer, so as to enable us to further required actions immediately and our bank will commence this transfer instantly, into your nominated bank account in the NEW YORK, USA.

More'so, Don't forget to use our receiving cordinate name and address informations below to make this requisite payment of us$2,430.00. Dollars today, through Western Union Money Transfer and email us the MTCN code numbers informations, for the claiming.

Receiver Name : MR. COLLINUS CHUKWUEMEKA ORISAKWE
Receiver Address : 01 BP 4107, ABIDJAN 01 - COTE D'IVOIRE
City : ABIDJAN
Test Questions : COLOUR?
Test Answer : GREEN COLOUR

Go quickly the Western Union Office opens today and send the us$2,430.00. Dollars Only today and also email me the Money Transfer Control Numbers informations, so as to enable us further an immediate actions.

To answer your question, My telephone number is : ( +225 06 84 31 03 ). You can also dial this way: 01122506843103. Listen Mr. Mark Haggis, once you make this payment today, you can quickly call me at : 01122506843103 and give me the MTCN code numbers informations or email it to me.

Inshort, we are anticipating to receive the MTCN code numbers informations now and please do not delay further again today, as this may jeopardise this transactions.

Thanks for all your cooperations and understanding.

Coopec Bank CI. - Bank Director General.

Mr. D4v1d 0k1ta

No problem

My dear good friend Mark,

Thanks for your message and assistance.

I just received your message rightnow and also i saw the message, which was sent from Mr D4v1d 0k1ta to you, which is self explainatory of the proceedures and legal documentations, which we have to obtain and submit to their bank, before they can start the wire funds transfer of my total inherited funds, into your bank account in the United State of America.

Inshort Mark, I want you to help me out today for God's sake. Please help me out with this little document fees payments to the lawyer today, to enable the lawyer ( Barrister B0b Williams ) to help us and obtain all those bank required legal documents today, and submitting to the bank, so that my Bank can start the transfer of this my total inherited funds of us$10,500,000.00. Million Dollars immediately, into your bank account in your country, so that i can quickly come and join you to start my new life and investment purposes with you as we discussed.

Inshort my dear friend Mark, As you promised to help and come up with this payment, Please quickly do as soon as possible, to make sure you raise this little us$2,430 dollars today and send to me, so that we can quickly start and complete this transfer immediately. Moreover or better still, You can meet your friends or even brothers and sister over there in your country today and borrow this little us$2,430 dollars from them and send it to me quickly today, by Western Union Money Transfer and email me the MTCN code numbers immediately.

Inshort, Use this address informations below, to send me this little us$2,430 dollars today.

Send by : Western Union Money Transfer
Receiver name : Mr. Collinus Chukwuemeka Orisakwe
City : Abidjan

( Don't forget, My country name in English is also called ( Ivory Coast ).

Please for God's sake Mark, Quickly send me this little us$2,430 dollars today by Western Union Money Transfer and email me the MTCN code numbers informations now, or call me quickly at : +22509348625 and give me the MTCN code numbers, so that i can quickly go and cash the us$2,430 dollars quickly today in Western Union Money Transfer in my country and quickly rush and pay it to the lawyer ( Barrister Bob Williams ) So that he can quickly help us and obtain all this bank required legal documents today and i will submit it to the bank director ( Mr D4v1d 0ki1a ) So that he can start this transfer of my total inherited funds of us$10,500,000.00. Million Dollars immediately into your donated bank account.

Also i promised you my dear friend Mark, that, You will never regret helping me out! I swear to you and also i promised you this!!! Just try me with this little us$2,430 dollars now and see what you will gain and benefit from me atlast. I swear and promised you my dear friend Mark, that you will never regret helping me out.

Moreover, don't worry Mark, because i will pay you back any amount you spent in helping me out, when i come to join you over there in your country, after the successful transfer of this my total inherited funds, into your bank account. Also don't worry, Because you know, i also promised to offer you 16% of this my total us$10,500,000.00. Million Dollars, as a rewards for your assistance in helping me out, while we will use my remaining share of 84%, for our investments purposes together, when i come to join you over there in your country.

But do not forget that, You are the person to help me out with my investments purposes, when i come to join you over there in your country, after the successful transfer into your bank account, while i will continue my educations career. Because you know and remember what i told you that, i am a young man of just 24 years of age and you are much more older than me. Infact, this is why i choosed you and contacted you for this assistance, so that you can advice me on the best and profitable investments, which i will set-up over there in your country, when i come to join you after the successful transfer into your bank account.

Anyway don't worry Mark, because we will discuss more better about the business to invest later, when we meet face to face in your country, after the successful transfer in to your bank account. So please fod God's sake Mark, help me out quickly today with this little us$2,430.00. dollars only, because this is where i need your urgent assistance now and i swear and promised that you will never regret helping me out.

Again, Make sure you keep this transactions a top secret and very confidentials. Please don't tell anybody about me or about this mutual transactions, untill the transfer is successful into your bank account. Even, when you meet those your friends or brothers, who will help and borrow you the us$2,430 dollars. Please don't tell them anything about me. Make sure you keep top secret and confidentials from them and do not tell anybody about me also ok.

Remember what i told you about my wicked uncle, who wants to kill me, just the same way he killed my late father, so that he can benefit all what my late father left behind for me. So please Mark, make sure you keep top secret and confidential from everybody, untill the transfer is successful into your bank account. Even, when you go to Western Union Money Transfer to send me this money, make sure you keep to secret also from them and when they asked you, why do you want to send me money, only tell them that am your friend and you wants to send this money to me because i am sick. Remember, we don't know who is who or who is this my wicked uncle friend over there in your country. So we must keep to secret from everybody, untill this transfer is successful into your bank account. Inshort, i hope you understand me and i count on you, because you are now my sincere and good friend and i love you also ok.

Inshort, Once you get the us$2,430 dollars quickly today from your bank, Don't forget to send it quickly today to me, by Western Union Money Transfer and email me the MTCN code numbers informations now for my claiming.

Please Mark, send me the us$2,430.00. dollars quickly today through Western Union Money Transfer, cause this is the best, easiest and fastest means to send and receive money worldwide. Inshort, i am eagerly waiting to receive your good news message today, that you have send me this little us$2,430.00. dollars today.

Thanks for all your assistance and take care.

Your new good friend,
M4rt1n D1kk0.

Dear Mr D1kk0

I have just read your email and am very keen to get this transaction complete, I am very happy that we can work together, I will withdraw the money from my bank in New York and goto the Western Union office tonight.

Please keep me updated and also I would appreciate any other business that we can do together.

I will pay the $2430 and email you the MTCN code.

Regards

Next Morning

Dear Martin

I'm afraid I had a problem at the bank, I can only withdraw $500 per day, it will take me 5 days to withdraw the money, the bank is closed on Saturday and Sunday. I will have all the $2430 by Wednesday 26th April, I will send payment on that day.

Please reply so I know this will be o.k?

Dear Mark

Just send quickly with that Western Union Money Transfer details and email me or Mr david okita the MTCN code numbers. Infact, once me or mr david okita receive this us$2430 dollars, then the transfer will commence immediately, into your bank account in New York.
So please hasten up my dear good friend Mark and make sure you send this us$2430 dollars quickly today, so that we can commence this transfer immediately into your bank account. Inshort, i am waiting to receive your good news message now.

Thanks for all your assistance and take care. May God almighty bless you as you help me out.

Your new good friend,
Martin Dikko

Martin

Did you ingnore my last email, I told you last night, if you cannot read my emails I'm going to call this deal off. I'm too old for all this trouble

I received your message and understand. Ok, no problems, i will quickly go rightnow and meet the bank director and also explain to him that you said you will make the payment on wednesday. But please for God's sake Mark, make sure you didn't fail on wednesday as you promised, because all my hope depends on your side.
Inshort, i am waiting to receive your good news message on wednesday, so that we can complete this transactions immediately.
Thanks for all your assistance and take care.

Your new good friend,
Martin

Dear Martin

I'm afraid I wont be able to goto the bank on Wednesday I have bad news for you.

What do you mean Mark? Inshort you better advice yourself now and quickly make this payment on that wednesday as you promised, so that we can start and complete this transactions immediately to enable me to quickly come and join you over there in New York

Thanks and take care.

Your friend,
Martin.

TO 419 SCAMMER or Martin

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Why do you scammers always say things like:-

"We advice you to make sure you keep top secret and strictly confidential of this transactions, from everybody over there in your country, for safety and security reasons. "

"May God almighty bless you as you help me out"

Are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

You are the kind of a man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was looking like turning into a nice bait, and some nice touches from you, but
darkblue wrote:
I should have carried on the bait but I couldn't resist letting him know
Do understand from this that you told him he was being baited?

If yes, then bad idea, I'm afraid. Never educate your lad - that education may help him sort baiters from real victims more easily, which is what you don't want; leave him puzzled and confused why his approach didn't work. Break his confidence. If you're good enough, break his spirit (which I'm not, which is why I break their sites instead)

Just trying to help. Do you have a mentor?

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
darkblue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never actually told him he was being bated, I just never had the time to carry it on. He only found out in my last email.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

granted you didn't tell him but now he kinda has a head's up about people screwing him around (i am not lecturing you i promise), it's okay though everybody makes mistakes, shoot, when i first came here i wasn't payin any attention to the stickies and asked if someone had a blank ID i could photoshop, my mistake would have been much much much worse than this... no worries! (again--just stressing my point--not lecturing)

oh and i see OldNo7 got his post in before I wrote another condensed version of some grand ole literature lol
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@darkblue, while there are different views on the subject, I agree with No.7, you might want to consider not informing future lads they are baited, this way you leave them wondering what went wrong and make them change a possible working method on a real victim the next time.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. The stupider the lads are, the less apt they are to scam real vics. If you are ever just sick of a particular lad, just drop him. And pick up another. There are plenty of lads for everyone, I'm afraid. Maybe try your hand at a different kind of scammer, a love lad, a lotto lad, a check lad. You may find that you like to work some lads better than others. That's ok. Most of us are like that. We are much more able to hurt them if they never know we are baiters, even when they suspect, and acuse us, if they do, we deny it! Don't sweat it, and ask questions if you need to. We're all friends here. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

db

As previously said we never burn lads in such a fashion. Ask yourself this question : What does it achieve? In the short term you vent your spleen, but in the long run you just make lads more wary and they refine their approach. Not good.

Just leave them dangling, wondering where they went wrong.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see why you found it necessary to burn him. That bait had a lot of potential left in it. If you didn't have time, you could have just ignored him. He would have forever wondered what happened - and then if you found time in the future, you could have picked him up again. And he would have been suddenly paranoid of real vics when they go quiet for a day or two in the meantime. Such a waste of potential... 'tis a pity Crying or Very sad

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good points, fair enough, next time I'll just leave them dangling or break off communication, it just felt like the right thing to do at the time, in hindsight I should have kept him waiting for an extra week and baited him for as long as possible making up excuses etc.

Cheers for the advice guys.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Old No. 7 wrote:
Do you have a mentor?

I don't have a mentor

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't beat yourself up about it. You didn't tell him much, and going quiet can cause him to change his routine also. Figuring he did something wrong that caused you to stop responding so change his approach. Usually pointing out specific details you questioned is not the best way to end it. Removing those two lines will not make him a success.

He really didn't tell the lad he was baited. Just 'found out'.

And those of you who want him; just have darkblue give you his address. Then write to the lad explaining that someone hacked your account and you have to change to the new address. That is why he got the odd email. I've done this and they are happy to continue. I suppose I have to saw this will work for one baiter. The rest of you can ASEM him.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

darkblue wrote:
I don't have a mentor

I suggest you go to this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=990101#990101, read Cherrie's introduction then page to the end of the thread, sign up and Cherrie will sort you out (it may take a few days). You'll then be assigned an experienced baiter who will talk you through the various do's and don'ts, discuss tactics and ways to develop your baits.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, I suggest you look through the stickies; as a minimum this one here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=959860#959860 as they may give you some background and ideas.

Not trying to preach here, just trying to help. Stay safe and have fun.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic